Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 11, 2016 6:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The pirate guy is awesome. Comedy was still the usual stuff including the parts with Count Saint-Germi and Oda.

I'm glad to see the elves being more liberated now and moving forward with their lives though. Not too much action this episode although the was still entertaining. Shimazu still showing off his talent as usual lol
Nov 11, 2016 7:35 AM

May 2015
Well it was fun as always.

That was Adolf Hilter (paiting), right? :DDD To bad he commited suicide.

Who's gonna be next? Maybe Donald Trump - We're gonna build a wall, a these elves gonna pay for it!

Next episode will be good. I can feel it. :)
FrozenRaiderNov 11, 2016 7:41 AM
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 11, 2016 7:38 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode as usual.

Interesting to see Oda take charge of the massacre under the pretext of keeping Toyohisa pure. Like he says, He's trying to paint Toyohisa as a righteous king.
Pretty awesome to see how this little takeover has sparked uprisings and revolts all across the empire, Glad to see the elves standing up for themselves.

The Father of Orte is Hitler right? xD
Wonder if he's a Drifter or an End.

Count Saint Germi plots to defect once again, Wonder what kind of info he'll reveal to the drifters.
The pirate guy and the admiral were pretty cool, Loved the ship sinking. Tora! Tora! Tora! XD

Hilarious how Oda listed the people who betrayed him.

Drifter vs Ends next? Hype!
I'd also love to see some of the other Drifters that we were shown previously.
Nov 11, 2016 7:39 AM

Apr 2014
Of course it's fucking Hitler LOL

Next episode is gonna be good

Nov 11, 2016 7:43 AM

Jul 2015
FrozenRaider said:

Who's gonna be next? Maybe Donald Trump - We're gonna build a wall, a these elves gonna pay for it!

All previuos episodes were good I dont see why next should be exception. As for Hitler

Nov 11, 2016 7:45 AM

Dec 2015
Whoooa even Hitler was in that world, and he created an empire. I loved the humor in this episode, that count tho...
Next week is gonna be an amazing fight, can't wait!!
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Nov 11, 2016 7:45 AM

May 2015
Sukebe14 said:
FrozenRaider said:

All previuos episodes were good I dont see why next should be exception. As for Hitler

Ahhh, it kinda sucks. I would love to see him as leader of bad guys. :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 11, 2016 7:57 AM

Sep 2014
The episode was great. Looking forward to see the fight vs the ends. Also surprise Hitler.
Nov 11, 2016 7:59 AM

Feb 2015
The only guy who didn't f*ck, didn't get f*cked.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 8:10 AM

Aug 2014
I've been waiting for that Hitler painting scene to get animated since they announced the anime.
Nov 11, 2016 8:10 AM
May 2016
they got Tomokazu to play the pirate guy thats literally the greatest decision ever

great episode loved the bit with hitler and nobunaga
Nov 11, 2016 8:17 AM

Aug 2015
Casually watching Drifters episode 6
A wild Hitler painting showed up.

Me: Whoa I did Nazi that coming.
Nov 11, 2016 8:37 AM

Feb 2016
Cool, looks like we are having intense action next episode...

man I'm starting to agree that some Comedy scenes are out of picture and kinda cringe-y, tho that explanation of the "beauty" of Yoichi's family was hilarious haha
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 11, 2016 8:39 AM

Feb 2015
Good episode, everyone was waiting for Hitler to take part in the story.
I'd have been cruelest with the rapists.
In this episode we understood that some time has passed and they advanced in their war minimizing the Orte's army.

Let's see what the ends have planned.
Nov 11, 2016 8:52 AM

Nov 2011
...And that's why Orte Empire acts like Nazis. The "sign" scene is yet to come and boy im gonna get depressed.
Rrecool said:
I've been waiting for that Hitler painting scene to get animated since they announced the anime.

Me too.
Nov 11, 2016 8:58 AM

Jan 2016
Oh Mai! Hitler xD well that crazy hahaha
Love brutal the serie is! but little calming then before but got more terrifying scenes instead and that just incredible how they nail those scenes perfectly.

Really love the animations when they move to comedy and the faces is just totally random and like "heh fuck you" xD

Cant wait for next episode as the small built up and love to see the dwarfs come in for making guns ;)

lets make a king xD
cause MAL is doing there job for once.
Nov 11, 2016 9:01 AM

Feb 2016
Oh. My. Fucking. God. This series is so ultra damn epic!
Nov 11, 2016 9:06 AM

Jul 2014
Didn't even make the connection that Orte was Hitler! Very interesting choice. An extremely rushed episode though, which was kinda frustrating after a solid episode last week.
Nov 11, 2016 9:25 AM

Dec 2014
well things are heating up... can't wait for the next episode
Nov 11, 2016 9:43 AM

Jun 2015
Fire
I love this anime and it's tormenting that I have to watch it weekly. The episode just flew by. I don't really care about watching one episode every week but with this one I care.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Nov 11, 2016 9:52 AM

Sep 2015
Can't wait to see the dwarves next episode maybe. I hope no elves get killed by the ENDs.
Nov 11, 2016 10:13 AM

Jun 2015
Tora!Tora!Tora! That pirate is great. I would like to see more of him. The comedy is funny as usual. Hitler in that painting was unexpected. Those rapists got what they deserved.
Nov 11, 2016 10:36 AM

Feb 2014
Looks like next week will be an epic battle between the Drifters against The Ends. It should be good! =D

Aside from that, this episode went by quickly for me. The disgusting rapists come what was coming to them thankfully, although they did spare one guy who seems to be innocent. I wonder what happened to him after that though...

I should've known that the Orte was connected to Hitler. Either way, that empire's days are probably numbered, going by the words of the Count Saint-Germi, whose beauty almost bludgeoned my poor eyes out. >_<

Also, Nobunaga's spoilt face at the 17 minute point was bloody hilarious! XD
Nov 11, 2016 11:19 AM

Aug 2016
The rapists should've been killed in a worse way than just being shot, no? :v
The pirate guy was pretty cool, hope we'll see more of him later on ^^
I knew that Hitler would pop up somewhere along the way, but I didn't expect that he'd be the founder. If only he didn't commit suicide, he could've been slaughtered by the main guys instead :v

Once we seize space, we'll all...
Nov 11, 2016 11:22 AM

Jun 2014
I don't even know how I failed to notice the mustache of the dude in the painting. Definitely Hitler......

I'm glad the rapists got what was coming to them, pieces of shit. Next episode should be awesome.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 11, 2016 12:09 PM

May 2014
Well hello there Hitler...I can honestly say I'm not surprised lol

Highlight of the episode was that Saint Germi guy bc I found him pretty funny- probably bc of Sugita's greatness though. He can make anything funny, I swear.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2016 12:21 PM

Jul 2013
So, basically Hitler founded the Orte Empire. OK. I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed he is alreayd dead by the time of the series, because it would have been funny having him alive, oh, well.
And one of the most importants aristocrats of the Orte it's a gay drag queen voiced by Sugita. I honestly don't know what to feel about this...

I'm glad they didn't killed that soldier guy who didn't do anything wrong to the female elfs. I almost expected them to kill him, but it seems they are not that ruthless after all.
I like how Nobunaga it's willing to commits atrocities himself, but not letting Toyohisa do them. It seems he views him as a son or anything, and I like they do that, since it adds another aspect to his character rather than the evil feudal overlord personality he usually adopts.
And they are going to find the dwarfs. Wonder how their relationships with the elfs will be...

It seems Toyohisa's group will has his first encounter with the Ends the next episode. Cannot wait how they will deal with people using superpowers. And it's confirmed the big dude with Joan of Arc was Gilles de Rais all along. Cool, cool.

Btw, for those who doesn't knows, the "Tora! Tora! Tora!" phrase those merchants dudes used when they attacked the Orte ships was a phrase the Japanese soldiers used in the WWII when they indicated to their partners that the first attack on Pearl Harbor was succesful.

P:S. EASY in pyjamas was cute.
Nov 11, 2016 12:32 PM

Sep 2016
Comedy is the only thing that ruins the show..
Can't wait for next episode... gonna be epic
Nov 11, 2016 12:38 PM

Sep 2013
TORA! TORA! TORA! XD
I wished that trended on twitter so I could see the butthurt.

Nobunaga takes the demon role and slaughters the rape men.
The orte empire is finished, filled with incompetent leaders at least that Saint Germi knows this and will now take his forces and join with the uprising of the drifters.
They shame the name of hitler.

lol EASY waking up to bad news XD
Lorem Ipsum

Nov 11, 2016 12:50 PM

Sep 2014
Lol Hitler is an actual character here.Saint Germi was the only funny thing I found in this show maybe because of Tomokazu.It also seems that Black King makes his move.Good episode once again this week.
Nov 11, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2016
Good episode, Comedy as cancerous as always thought(except for the Saint Germi scene where it felt like it was actually a part of his personality and not some forced bullshit).
Nov 11, 2016 1:04 PM
May 2016
Oda doing the dirty things instead Toyohisa doing it. Glad the elves are still fighting for their sake.
Hitler on scene was unexpected.....
Nov 11, 2016 1:18 PM

Jan 2012
Pretty relaxed episode...relatively speaking. Looks like combat with some Ends next week though, hope training the elves payed off! XD
Nov 11, 2016 1:20 PM

Jun 2013
What is up with Hirano and the Nazis? First vampire Nazis and now god damn Hitler establishing the Orte empire and then proceeding to kill himself. He probably realized that this empire is gonna fall apart sooner or later so he didn't want to be the one to deal with it. Although I would have liked to see Hitler speaking Japanese here lol.

Toyohisa was about to order the elves to kill those rapists but Nobunaga wanted to be the one to give the order because he likes to have people killed. News of this rebellion starts to spread and Nobunaga writes letter to the elven villages telling them to stand up against the empire and reclaim their lands. He's going to go for the dwarves now because they can make guns which will use all that black powder he's making.

That Count lol. What the hell was up with his lackeys? They were giving him lipstick to nekoing write with. Keep a god damn pen with you dammit! Lol the Count realised that this empire is doomed so he made his escape.

And now the illuminati folks are here to take down the three drifters. Where are those other drifters who were on the run with that October general or whatever he was? They should be showing up soon I guess.
Nov 11, 2016 1:52 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't have a living Adolf participate in the proceedings
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 11, 2016 2:06 PM

May 2015
I think this is the first time an anime made me go " HOLY SHIT, IT'S HITLER!!!"
Nov 11, 2016 2:13 PM
Jul 2016
Adolf Hitler OMG! My friends have to watch this anime!
Nov 11, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2015
What the hell, Hitler, lol.

What an awesome episode.

Nov 11, 2016 3:00 PM

Sep 2014
Wtf The Black King is showing up? The Mc's crew is just a bunch of elves atm -.-
Nov 11, 2016 3:14 PM

May 2016
I'll never see Hitler in anime. I thought this was my chance.
I wonder when there'll be a drifters meet up. We never did saw what happen to the pilot. Maybe he is with the dwares. They can probably fix his plane.
Nov 11, 2016 3:48 PM

May 2013
great episode, action packed
Nov 11, 2016 4:11 PM

Mar 2014
cherry boy got saved by his purity
Nov 11, 2016 4:14 PM

Dec 2013
That hitler painting was hilarious.

2nd half was a bit of a chore with the comedy. Ending was at least interesting.
Nov 11, 2016 4:33 PM

Aug 2016
SeijiroUshio said:
Casually watching Drifters episode 6
A wild Hitler painting showed up.

Me: Whoa I did Nazi that coming.

Oh, 8 hours late...

Anyway, Führer of Orte Reich was pretty suprising reveal. Kinda hype for it, this anime is better every episode.

Farabeuf said:
I'm kind of disappointed that they didn't have a living Adolf participate in the proceedings

Yeah, kinda... But we can see nazi jesus emperor in Izeta the last witch :D
Nov 11, 2016 4:41 PM

Dec 2015
Am I the only one wondering what happened to the elven kids? Earlier the elves said something about their children being taken by humans as well, but later we didn't see any of them. So what, inconsistency or all of their children were killed and they just don't give a shit about it?

LOL, Lorem Ipsum on Easy's computer - couldn't they at least write something what had sense?
Nov 11, 2016 5:01 PM

Jan 2013
Is Jesus that salty main antagonist ends dude who wants to kill all humans ? I would be pretty pissed if i were him as well lol. Fuck forgiveness.
Nov 11, 2016 5:02 PM

Aug 2014
tfw hitler pops up and created an empiire.
Nov 11, 2016 5:12 PM

Jun 2013
The Awaited and Expect Slaughter of the Rapist Racist...such Enjoyable Sight! XD

Count Sain-Germini is here!!! and Revelation just who is the "Father" of the Orte Empire....no Surprise there....this kind of Racist Empire? Of course only 1 Drifter can be that monster.....*Sarcasm* Dear Old Adolf really make shity situations everywhere he goes...even in New Worlds.

Heh...Nobu...you are really looking after Toyo's ass in your own way...you really don't want him to became like yourself huh. as Expect the from Maou.

I absolutely love the Bonding and the Forming Bonds between Toyo, Nobu and Yoichi! XD

But Best is Nobus's Humor! This combination of Adventure-Action-Comedy is BEST!

Elf Country's Build-up starts from here.....and and this is just the Begin....very good World building.

and Now....in Next episode it Happens....Drifters versus Ends.....ROUND 1.....STARTS

EASY..is also Hilarious!! especially her Reactions!

JarjaxleNov 11, 2016 5:32 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Nov 11, 2016 5:41 PM

Jul 2015
eZaF for Saint Germi
Nov 11, 2016 5:47 PM

Oct 2013
Hitler, does not have a partnership with drifters and ends.
I think, he's doing things right there for his own head.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Drifters Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2016

205 by nick_el_son »»
Jan 19, 9:39 AM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2016

167 by JackFrost1267 »»
Jan 3, 9:47 PM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2016

119 by MizuhoKamui »»
Dec 16, 2023 8:44 AM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2016

81 by fathandz »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:04 AM

Poll: » Drifters Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 2, 2016

92 by fathandz »»
Dec 4, 2023 10:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.