Forum Settings
Forums

Are There Any Type Of Anime You Generally Steer Away From?

New
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Nov 3, 2016 3:03 AM

Nov 2011
flannan said:
TripleSRank said:
CGDCT: These shows are painfully boring, to be frank. I have a light interest in the actiony CGDCTs though.

You mean stuff like Strike Witches and Girls und Panzer?
Speaking of Strike Witches, this season's Brave Witches is unexpectedly tame (in the sexual meaning), so you might want to see it.

But overall, I would say that you don't need to separate CGDCT from SoL in general.

Yeah. Girls und Panzer is one of the main ones I'd like to try atm. High School Fleet was what sparked my interest.

I can see where you're coming from to an extent concerning not making a distinction between CGDCT and SoL in general-- certainly, the only immediately apparent difference is the higher number of female cast members. However, in all of my (admittedly few) experiences with CGDCT, something I've noticed is that the characters don't tend to be fleshed out a lot; at best, they are fleshed out as a group (as in High School Fleet), which is part of the reason why I think the actiony ones may be of greater interest to me. I don't perceive poorly fleshed out characters to be a common recurrence in general SoL.

Perhaps you could point me to a CGDCT or two with well developed characters?
Nov 3, 2016 3:26 AM
Jul 2014
I dunno about a specific genre (Well, apart from harem if I can help it unless it happens to cross over into say, mecha or something and even then it's kinda bleh for me.) but the "useless loser manages to stumble into great power/great weapons purely based on luck and suddenly turns out to be some form of chosen one" plot is old as in my book.
Nov 3, 2016 3:44 AM

Nov 2009
TripleSRank said:
flannan said:

You mean stuff like Strike Witches and Girls und Panzer?
Speaking of Strike Witches, this season's Brave Witches is unexpectedly tame (in the sexual meaning), so you might want to see it.

But overall, I would say that you don't need to separate CGDCT from SoL in general.

Yeah. Girls und Panzer is one of the main ones I'd like to try atm. High School Fleet was what sparked my interest.

I can see where you're coming from to an extent concerning not making a distinction between CGDCT and SoL in general-- certainly, the only immediately apparent difference is the higher number of female cast members. However, in all of my (admittedly few) experiences with CGDCT, something I've noticed is that the characters don't tend to be fleshed out a lot; at best, they are fleshed out as a group (as in High School Fleet), which is part of the reason why I think the actiony ones may be of greater interest to me. I don't perceive poorly fleshed out characters to be a common recurrence in general SoL.

The only two CGDCT anime that I remember using "cast herding" are Girls und Panzer and High School Fleet. Most others have fewer characters, and as a result, each of them stands on their own.
("cast herding" is a tvtropes term for the trick where the cast is divided into groups which have a personality of their own, because there is too many characters to take them in all at once)

As for CGDCT with relatively fleshed out characters, I can recommend you Gakkou Gurashi. Kamichu! might be to your liking too. Both aren't "pure" representatives of the genre, which can make it easier.
Nov 3, 2016 4:04 AM

Nov 2011
flannan said:
TripleSRank said:

The only two CGDCT anime that I remember using "cast herding" are Girls und Panzer and High School Fleet. Most others have fewer characters, and as a result, each of them stands on their own.
("cast herding" is a tvtropes term for the trick where the cast is divided into groups which have a personality of their own, because there is too many characters to take them in all at once)

As for CGDCT with relatively fleshed out characters, I can recommend you Gakkou Gurashi. Kamichu! might be to your liking too. Both aren't "pure" representatives of the genre, which can make it easier.

Hmm. I'll keep that in mind then.

Thanks for the recs. I plan on checking them out sometime.
Nov 3, 2016 4:14 AM

Nov 2015
Yaoi, reverse harems, and mainly sports based animes.
Nov 3, 2016 4:21 AM

Feb 2016
Yaoi and straight romance. It's not for me. I love yuri though.
Nov 3, 2016 3:01 PM

Jan 2015
Yaoi, Yuri, Sports, Dementia, and horror. Just don't find them appealing. Anything else Ill give a shot eventually
Nov 3, 2016 3:12 PM

Jun 2016
Mostly I'll steer clear of ecchi stuff. If I mess with it it's gotta appeal to everyone like Air Gear or something.
Nov 3, 2016 4:07 PM

Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
I think accusing people who don't want to watch yaoi/yuri of being "homophobic" is going a little far.....I mean I CONSTANTLY see these accusations at everyone who doesn't want to watch this genre.....but you know, maybe they are not entertained by shows that make gay relationships into a fetish or something....?

I definitely get the dislike toward yaoi/yuri (which is different than shojo/shonen-ai). It tends to make same-sex relationships fanservicey/into a fetish, so I totally agree with you there.

What I was pointing out is that "refusing to watch anything because it has a gay relationship" is homophobic. If somebody is “uncomfortable” with gay couples, they're homophobic. If two people of the same gender kiss, and they say “ew,” but they wouldn’t do that if they were the opposite gender, they're homophobic. Because no matter how many times somebody says “not that there’s anything wrong with that,” they're still repulsed by homosexuality, and that is the definition of homophobia.
bucketofwormsNov 3, 2016 4:24 PM
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you
Nov 3, 2016 4:45 PM

Nov 2008
Chikaji said:
Chiibi said:
I think accusing people who don't want to watch yaoi/yuri of being "homophobic" is going a little far.....I mean I CONSTANTLY see these accusations at everyone who doesn't want to watch this genre.....but you know, maybe they are not entertained by shows that make gay relationships into a fetish or something....?

I definitely get the dislike toward yaoi/yuri (which is different than shojo/shonen-ai). It tends to make same-sex relationships fanservicey/into a fetish, so I totally agree with you there.

What I was pointing out is that "refusing to watch anything because it has a gay relationship" is homophobic. If somebody is “uncomfortable” with gay couples, they're homophobic. If two people of the same gender kiss, and they say “ew,” but they wouldn’t do that if they were the opposite gender, they're homophobic. Because no matter how many times somebody says “not that there’s anything wrong with that,” they're still repulsed by homosexuality, and that is the definition of homophobia.

Hmmm what if you like to see one but not the other? Like if a male fan likes yuri but is grossed out by yaoi because he is not attracted to guys?

Or a girl fan likes yaoi but not yuri because she isn't attracted to girls?

Does that make them homophobic? I think it makes sense if you're straight. lol

Nov 3, 2016 4:47 PM

Mar 2013
harem are for losers
if you like harems you're a loser
Nov 3, 2016 4:56 PM

Nov 2015
Chiibi said:
Hmmm what if you like to see one but not the other? Like if a male fan likes yuri but is grossed out by yaoi because he is not attracted to guys?

Or a girl fan likes yaoi but not yuri because she isn't attracted to girls?

Does that make them homophobic? I think it makes sense if you're straight. lol

Well, in that case, it sorta depends. As long as they're not fetishizing one relationship and being grossed out by another (i.e. fujoshis who sexualize the hell outta male relationships but get disgusted by lesbians in real life and vice versa) then that's fine.
thanks @grimace for the jon stamp i love you
Nov 3, 2016 9:59 PM
Apr 2013
Anime that portrays male homosexuality.
Shoryu said:
Aureolus
Life-enhancing-body-suits are good and all, but they can't protect you against the void.
Shoryu said:
Hopefully a better quote in the near future
Become a friend of Blahkabelison, they're a female.
Nov 3, 2016 11:49 PM

Oct 2015
I can not stand Mecha, Hentai and Yaoi. Favorites are psychological and romance/dramas
Nov 4, 2016 12:37 AM

Mar 2011
Shounen-ai and Yaoi are genres that I tend to avoid watching.
Nov 4, 2016 1:13 AM

Feb 2016
just for battle harem+ecchi. SoL harem is fine though
ripped off clothes in fighting scene seems awkward for me
Nov 4, 2016 4:48 AM

Mar 2015
Too deep for you neckbeard shows like Serial Experiment Lain and Mushishi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 4, 2016 4:56 AM
Sep 2016
I know this might be a bit controversial but is there anyone who dosen't like old-school anime?? For me the voice acting quallity is pretty average and the art is too comic like for my liking. The art quallity between the shows from the 80s and 90s and even the early parts of the 2000s and now is really too big of a gap that its hard to get into the old shows.

For example, I loved the Ruroni Kenshin live action movie whcih got me thinking about anime again and eventually caused me to watch my first show in a while. But it wasn't Ruroni Kenshin the anime, and the biggest reason why I didn't watch it is because the art looked too old fashioned.

I'm not really sure how to put it..Am I the weird one?
Nov 4, 2016 5:03 AM

Nov 2014
TheMysteries said:
I know this might be a bit controversial but is there anyone who dosen't like old-school anime?? For me the voice acting quallity is pretty average and the art is too comic like for my liking. The art quallity between the shows from the 80s and 90s and even the early parts of the 2000s and now is really too big of a gap that its hard to get into the old shows.

For example, I loved the Ruroni Kenshin live action movie whcih got me thinking about anime again and eventually caused me to watch my first show in a while. But it wasn't Ruroni Kenshin the anime, and the biggest reason why I didn't watch it is because the art looked too old fashioned.

Me. I've not really watched much of the older anime. (i have to add that i do not add any of the older anime i watched as a kid on TV, because I didn't exactly complete them)

Also I steer clear from hentai, yaoi and mecha. My favourite are probably romcom, romantic drama and thrillers

Sunasyle said:
I can not stand Mecha, Hentai and Yaoi. Favorites are psychological and romance/dramas

Cant help but notice but we might have similar tastes : )
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 4, 2016 5:06 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
TheMysteries said:

I tend to avoid older anime as well. I dislike the aesthetic style, it looks kind of muddy and dirty to me, and I feel like my pool to choose from is pretty limited. There's a couple of older anime I have interest in, but one runs way too long for me to ever be arsed to pick up and the other has a bazillion side series.

Going back to the point of it having a limited pool for me to choose from, though, I can go dig through a bunch of older anime from a certain decade just to try and find something I want to watch and have a lot of problems doing so, whereas I can look at newer anime and find something that interests me in just a couple of minutes or so. Lots of Mecha and Sci-Fi type stuff, the former of which is a genre I tend to find exceedingly stupid on a conceptual level and the latter is a type of setting I hardly have any interest in when it comes to anything, be it anime or videogames or movies. Lack of glorious cute girl master race, too, so I don't know why I should go about trying to figure out an old anime to watch just for something as arbitrary as the date it was released when I can just keep watching stuff that was released in the past 10 years or so and enjoy myself a lot more with less hassle.

Nov 4, 2016 5:18 AM
Sep 2016
BurningSpirit said:

Me. I've not really watched much of the older anime. (i have to add that i do not add any of the older anime i watched as a kid on TV, because I didn't exactly complete them)

Also I steer clear from hentai, yaoi and mecha. My favourite are probably romcom, romantic drama and thrillers

Sunasyle said:

Hey put me in that group too! xD I have no idea why I like romcoms and romantic dramas so much :p

Lisbon said:
TheMysteries said:

I tend to avoid older anime as well. I dislike the aesthetic style, it looks kind of muddy and dirty to me, and I feel like my pool to choose from is pretty limited. There's a couple of older anime I have interest in, but one runs way too long for me to ever be arsed to pick up and the other has a bazillion side series.

Going back to the point of it having a limited pool for me to choose from, though, I can go dig through a bunch of older anime from a certain decade just to try and find something I want to watch and have a lot of problems doing so, whereas I can look at newer anime and find something that interests me in just a couple of minutes or so. Lots of Mecha and Sci-Fi type stuff, the former of which is a genre I tend to find exceedingly stupid on a conceptual level and the latter is a type of setting I hardly have any interest in when it comes to anything, be it anime or videogames or movies. Lack of glorious cute girl master race, too, so I don't know why I should go about trying to figure out an old anime to watch just for something as arbitrary as the date it was released when I can just keep watching stuff that was released in the past 10 years or so and enjoy myself a lot more with less hassle.

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Do you like the Sci-fi genre in other media? I'm a Starwars super fan but Jappanese Sci-fi anime don't appeal to me. I don't like Mecha either but ever since Overwatch has come out I've been planning to at least try it out because I like D.Va so much :p

Also I feel the majority of older anime have a 'cheezier' concept, excluding anime that were made for adults. But that may be not understanding the culture back then.
Nov 4, 2016 5:24 AM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
TheMysteries said:
BurningSpirit said:

Hey put me in that group too! xD I have no idea why I like romcoms and romantic dramas so much :p

Lisbon said:

Yeah my thoughts exactly. Do you like the Sci-fi genre in other media? I'm a Starwars super fan but Jappanese Sci-fi anime don't appeal to me. I don't like Mecha either but ever since Overwatch has come out I've been planning to at least try it out because I like D.Va so much :p

Also I feel the majority of older anime have a 'cheezier' concept, excluding anime that were made for adults. But that may be not understanding the culture back then.

I do not like Sci-Fi in other media, no. I watched Star Wars and thought the newer ones sucked and the older ones were okay. Haven't seen the most recent one. I played Mass Effect, 1 was okay but 2 just annoyed the fuck out of me, though that was for reasons largely unrelated to its setting.

I'm not like, avidly against it or unwilling to watch a Sci-Fi setting just because it's Sci-Fi, but I can't really ever say the setting has ever done a lot for me. 'Cept in maybe System Shock 2, which is the only exception I can think of where I found a Sci-Fi setting absolutely enthralling.

I probably like it more with anime than I do in other mediums, but the anime listed as Sci-Fi that I've enjoyed either haven't been really very Sci-Fi esque (stuff like Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko is a Sci-Fi apparently but w/e) or I've liked it for reasons unrelated to the setting.

Buuuuuuuuuuut let's not put a raincoat on the goat, new anime has a ton of cheesy concepts as well. All of anime has cheesy concepts, but I prefer new cheese to the old cheese.

Nov 4, 2016 5:27 AM

Nov 2014
TheMysteries said:

Is your anime list incomplete or are you simply new? I'd have so many recommendations for you.
It's not really that they were cheezier, a lot of the stuff we'd consider as generic was technically original then, or even first used then with much success. When going back I see lots of cliches and stuff to roll my eyes at.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Nov 4, 2016 5:34 AM

Feb 2016
mecha is not really my type.
also mindless ecchi, harem & yuri.
Nov 4, 2016 5:44 AM
Jul 2018
Not a fan of sports, so I'm not a fan of sports anime. Still waiting for an e-sports anime though.
Nov 4, 2016 6:16 AM

Apr 2015
Series with a chibi style turn me off to a series, and I don't imagine myself picking those types of series up anytime soon.

But the one genre I try to avoid is anything feels-baity. Your Kimi no Wa's, Clannads's, Air's, etc. I feel that emotional manipulation of your viewers is a very pathetic tactic to use, and showcases more of a lack of confidence in yourself and your team to share a good story without falling on the destabilizing body-made cocktail of emotions.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
Nov 4, 2016 6:34 AM

Apr 2016
Usually I do not watch shojo/josei anime as they tend to fall into the 'slice of life' category which I hate with a burning passion.

Nov 4, 2016 7:31 AM

Nov 2008
TheMysteries said:

I love old-school 90s anime because I grew up with it and it's nostalgic. But I understand it might feel jarring compared to the new shiny HQ, HD stuff that's from the past decade.

Try reading Kenshin's manga....that's a good way to relive the series.

Nov 4, 2016 7:34 AM
Sep 2016
@Lisbon

Hmm thats interesting..Thanks for your opinion! Regarding the cheese factor I guess your right xD

@BurningSpirit

I guess I'm pretty new! Give me alll of your recommendations HAHAHAHA xDD
Nov 4, 2016 7:35 AM
Mar 2016
mecha
guns
slice of life
episodic animes
all the hentai shit
Nov 4, 2016 7:38 AM

Mar 2015
anythings that not comedy. well, that's my solely comfort zone after all...
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Nov 4, 2016 7:46 AM
Sep 2016
Chiibi said:
TheMysteries said:

I love old-school 90s anime because I grew up with it and it's nostalgic. But I understand it might feel jarring compared to the new shiny HQ, HD stuff that's from the past decade.

Thanks for the recommendation! Honestly I liked movie Megumi the best, is she anything like manga and anime Megumi?
Nov 4, 2016 7:49 AM

Nov 2008
TheMysteries said:
Chiibi said:

Thanks for the recommendation! Honestly I liked movie Megumi the best, is she anything like manga and anime Megumi?

Oh yes, they captured her perfectly. Down to the green hair. XD If you enjoyed the characters, the manga is the best way to get to know them more. Movie had to condense everything a bit.
ChiibiNov 4, 2016 7:57 AM

Nov 4, 2016 8:41 AM

Dec 2015
Maybe those (hentai) "dating sim" adaptations.
Or light novels adaptations (except some who were made before the trend became too strong).
Or manga adaptations of unfinished things (I try some from time to time out of curiosity or by despair, but that's all).
Most post-2000 OAVs (because it's mostly bonus episode or promotional material).
A lot of robots anime, where the robot is the main attraction/focus (but those cases tended to disappear around the 80s)
And most young children/intergenerational animations. (not that it's bad)

Actually, I simply favourite original projects over anything else.

@KinnikuGuy Street Fighter II was a martial arts videogame demonstration very easy for the eyes. Sure, they tried to insert a story while still insisting on keeping non-story fights for the sake of action. But that made it actually even more like an arcade beat'em up, where only a few fights are parts of the "story" (those with special lines of dialogues or scenes, you know) while still working as an action movie.

@Chiibi The biggest advantage of the first Ruroni Kenshin over the manga is the way it made a coherent story out of various fully independant episodes.
And if we don't talk about animation but purely the art quality: it wasn't lower yesterday than today. It just keeps raising and sinking. Late 80s, very early 90s shows were way better drawn than what came in the 90s right after the shift in popular styles. Same thing around the switch to computerized animation. A lot of early 2000s TV shows would be hardly as pretty in their own style than the best drawn 90s or 80s style series.
Also, since you know more or less the first half of Kenshin, I would advise you to watch what comes next in the manga, the memories of the hero. The past has been slightly altered in the movie but you can still make sense of the wonderfully beautiful OAVs (with great music too). Their name is "Tsuioku-hen". And if you really want to see the Kyôtô/Shishio part again in animation, there is a post-2000 overview OAV of it (Kyôtô-hen). The TV series is indeed far from pretty, it was the case back then too. (the manga 's art is better but it is still very angular).
In general, OAVs from the 80s/90s had more detailed art (depending on the animation quality: + = - ) and were more or less better animated than what was on the TV at the time. (of course, it can't compare to movies from the same time but can more than compete with today's ) I invite you to discover some of them.
Rei_IIINov 4, 2016 8:56 AM
Nov 4, 2016 8:53 AM
Oct 2016
I generally avoid yuri, sports and anything with an all female main cast (Gunbuster being the only exception). I tend to also avoid harem/ecchi shows. Shows based off visual novels are also a major turn off for me.
Nov 4, 2016 9:05 AM
Sep 2016
Chiibi said:
TheMysteries said:

Oh yes, they captured her perfectly. Down to the green hair. XD If you enjoyed the characters, the manga is the best way to get to know them more. Movie had to condense everything a bit.

I'll try it out when I have the chance, thanks!
Nov 4, 2016 9:16 AM

Jan 2011
Anything with "ecchi" on a seasonal anime chart is an automatic "skip", or at the very least some scepticism. Harem is also what I'm usually cautious about

Otherwise since I don't have any favored genre, I usually rely more on key visuals and PVs to decide what to watch for season anime
Nov 4, 2016 9:17 AM

May 2014
"moe is cancer" with 9/10 clannad 10/10 after story --> :^)
"old animus" --> :^^^)
"new animus" --> :^^^)
"i hate mecha but code geass is cool cuz it doesn't focus on the mechas" --> :^^^^^)

damn, this thread
Nov 4, 2016 10:33 AM

May 2015
If it's an anime about a heroic dude that never ends, I stay away from it.

The One Piece fandom makes no sense.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Nov 4, 2016 10:34 AM

Nov 2013
If i see a loli, i'm gone. And ofc your seasonal ecchie/harem crap.
Nov 4, 2016 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
I guess reverse harems, shounen-ai/yaoi.
Nov 4, 2016 11:10 AM

Feb 2014
Dementia, Idol, most Josei, "healing" shows, and CGDCT (unless there is ecchi).
Nov 4, 2016 12:20 PM

Feb 2016
Anything with those tags: Cars , Dementia, Ecchi, Game, Harem, Horror, Magical girls (I dont hate it, I'm just over it), Mecha, Military, Mystery, Police, Psychological, Sci-Fi, Thriller, Shoujo Ai/Shounen Ai and Yaoi/Yuri

Also all male or all female casts, kyoani aka moeland, visual novel and otome game adaptation

Edit: I almost forgot CGDCT. I like slice of life but not those kind of slice of life
Nov 4, 2016 12:28 PM
Jan 2016
shoujo-ai, ecchi, harems, slice of life and mecha.
Nov 4, 2016 12:51 PM

Jul 2016
Anime that have the Harem+Ecchi, I've never watched any and I plan to get it that way.
Mecha, I haven't watched a mecha anime yet, and some are on my PTW list. Robots just don't appeal to me.
Hentai, need I explain?
Nov 4, 2016 2:53 PM

May 2014
Mostly ecchi, i cant stand that shit.
Nov 4, 2016 7:24 PM

Nov 2008
Rei366 said:

@Chiibi The biggest advantage of the first Ruroni Kenshin over the manga is the way it made a coherent story out of various fully independant episodes.
And if we don't talk about animation but purely the art quality: it wasn't lower yesterday than today. It just keeps raising and sinking. Late 80s, very early 90s shows were way better drawn than what came in the 90s right after the shift in popular styles. Same thing around the switch to computerized animation. A lot of early 2000s TV shows would be hardly as pretty in their own style than the best drawn 90s or 80s style series.
Also, since you know more or less the first half of Kenshin, I would advise you to watch what comes next in the manga, the memories of the hero. The past has been slightly altered in the movie but you can still make sense of the wonderfully beautiful OAVs (with great music too). Their name is "Tsuioku-hen". And if you really want to see the Kyôtô/Shishio part again in animation, there is a post-2000 overview OAV of it (Kyôtô-hen). The TV series is indeed far from pretty, it was the case back then too. (the manga 's art is better but it is still very angular).
In general, OAVs from the 80s/90s had more detailed art (depending on the animation quality: + = - ) and were more or less better animated than what was on the TV at the time. (of course, it can't compare to movies from the same time but can more than compete with today's ) I invite you to discover some of them.

I really despise the artwork of the OVAs....along with their plots....so I'll stick to the manga, thanks. :3

Nov 4, 2016 8:05 PM

Mar 2010
The waifu baits and best girl shows will be the end of anime.

Nov 4, 2016 8:15 PM

Nov 2014
TheMysteries said:
@Lisbon

Hmm thats interesting..Thanks for your opinion! Regarding the cheese factor I guess your right xD

@BurningSpirit

I guess I'm pretty new! Give me alll of your recommendations HAHAHAHA xDD

Your plan to watch list looks to have you set for weeks!

My MAL Interview
Nov 5, 2016 1:39 AM
Feb 2015
Pretty much Moe, Tragedy, Slice of life, Magical Girls ( with the exceptions of Sailor Moon, Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne, Mermaid Melody & Tokyo Mew Mew which of course all have romance ) Oh and HAREM BATTLE don't get me wrong I ain't like those guys who hate on reverse harems, I actually don't mind the genre my main issue is those types of harems are to fucken repetitive /: if more harems similar to Strike the Blood, The Testament of Sister New Devil, High school of the Dead and Niskeoi were made then I would be happy but sadly that's not the case
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Criticism You Don't Understand.

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

23 by Kurgo »»
4 seconds ago

Poll: » Have y'all seen Rainbow?

MillerEvans23 - 6 hours ago

13 by 23feanor »»
2 minutes ago

» Why do people complain about "rapey" characters in anime?

Alpha_1_Zero - 10 hours ago

17 by Rhaelynne »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime that you started watching because of Social Media

ST63LTH - 3 hours ago

14 by LoveYourEyes »»
10 minutes ago

» Do you wish your culture was more represent in anime?

Spunkert - 41 minutes ago

3 by ProGoddess »»
17 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.