Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 5, 2016 8:23 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh man, the character designs of the series can be so strange but also quite appealing.

Look like Ritsu and the others got locked up. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near that place especially after seeing this:

Scary episode. Glad to see more of Dimple being awesome as usual :>
Sep 5, 2016 8:31 AM

Feb 2016
BONES delivered on that Psycho Mantis' voice. New legal loli esper.

Episode 10 is gonna be the hypest because of the Boss of Claw.

Weakest episode so far because of no Reigen.
ReigenAratakaSep 5, 2016 9:39 AM
Sep 5, 2016 10:04 AM

Mar 2016
Man, I thought waiting for this episode was bad. Waiting a week for episode 10 is gonna be killer.

Gonna knock myself out for a week brb
Sep 5, 2016 10:09 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Did Mob just fuck Koyama in 30 seconds? I must have missed the explanation, did he really hold back at a crucial time when saving Ritsu?
Sep 5, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2015
Now Mob's using his power "correctly", even when it's just moving trees against bad person. And yeah, that prison-break attempt is kinda lame. Funny, but lame. Maybe because all the prisoner's haven't really have high-level of the power.

It's just a piece of my thought about the Organization.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2016 10:10 AM

Dec 2014
Serious series something-or-other boing-boing attack. gg Koyama.

Okay, next one.
I need sleep.
Sep 5, 2016 10:12 AM

May 2016
Smudy said:
Did Mob just fuck Koyama in 30 seconds? I must have missed the explanation, did he really hold back at a crucial time when saving Ritsu?

Koyama specializes in hand-to-hand combat, which is why Mob fucked up last episode by trying physical attacks on him. However, he's infinitely superior when it comes to psychic powers.
Sep 5, 2016 10:16 AM

Sep 2013
Poor Koyama. At least he has the power of summoning good animation.
Sep 5, 2016 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
Kageyama-kun so strong desuu.
Sep 5, 2016 10:17 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Vinyet said:
Smudy said:

Koyama specializes in hand-to-hand combat, which is why Mob fucked up last episode by trying physical attacks on him. However, he's infinitely superior when it comes to psychic powers.

Thanks. So Mob made the mistake cause he didn't think it through, too much rage cause of Ritsu, i'm guessing.
Sep 5, 2016 10:18 AM
Jul 2018
Mob defeated Koyama so easily with his psychic powers.
Sep 5, 2016 10:20 AM

Jul 2010
Mascera said:

The organization is Claw. As they told in this episode, Scar is some sort of branch where they put in people who tried to go against the boss and got a scar on the face as a result.
Sep 5, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2014
This episode was sick!
Sep 5, 2016 10:21 AM

Dec 2014
Great episode again.

Terada got owned, tortured and owned in seconds again. XD

Damn, I actually thought they killed Kaito there and was shocked, Didn't expect a brutal murder. Glad to see he's still alive.
Ritsu controlled his powers without Dimple, Was cool to see him wreck those trainers.

Holy crap! Mob just owned Koyama like he was nothing. I got chills. Mob OP Nerf Please

Next episode is gonna be so awesome.
Sep 5, 2016 10:30 AM

Mar 2016
Mascera said:
Now Mob's using his power "correctly", even when it's just moving trees against bad person. And yeah, that prison-break attempt is kinda lame. Funny, but lame. Maybe because all the prisoner's haven't really have high-level of the power.

It's just a piece of my thought about the Organization.

It's "Claw" and "Scar" is the name of a special group in "Claw"
"I like young-girl sexual creations, Lolicon is just one hobby of my many hobbies," he says.
I ask what his wife, standing nearby, thinks of his "hobby".
"She probably thinks no problem," he replies. "Because she loves young boys sexually interacting with each other."
Sep 5, 2016 10:30 AM

Jan 2015
Beatrice-KF said:
Mascera said:

The organization is Claw. As they told in this episode, Scar is some sort of branch where they put in people who tried to go against the boss and got a scar on the face as a result.
FullyErect said:
It's "Claw" and "Scar" is the name of a special group in "Claw"
Oh okay, so both that words are related. I'm sorry, I guess I missed that part or maybe didn't paying enough attention. Thank you both for the explanation, though.
MasceraSep 5, 2016 10:38 AM
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Sep 5, 2016 10:32 AM

Sep 2015
Mob just rekted 2 scar guys, the tree sandwich was rough tho, almost felt pain
Sep 5, 2016 10:47 AM
Sep 2013
Hype for the next ep is over 9k!!
Sep 5, 2016 10:47 AM

Dec 2012
The comedic scenes with Terada were brilliant Lmao.

Mob is just so damn likeable.
Sep 5, 2016 10:51 AM

Jun 2014
I'm really liking the direction the show is going in.
:3
Sep 5, 2016 10:52 AM

Nov 2014
Rest in peace Koyama. xD

“The dreams and ideals we believe in, seem they might just fall apart if we take our eyes off them.”
Sep 5, 2016 10:56 AM

Jun 2014
Wow, Koyama got brutally destroyed in a matter of seconds. Don't fuck with Mob, he'll seriously fuck you up. Mob is so badass when he gets serious.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Sep 5, 2016 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
How did this show get so dark? That kid was really murderered? Wut? I was at around minute 9, and was surprised by it... Uh.
Sep 5, 2016 11:04 AM

Jul 2013
A good episode, it was funny.
Love the voice for the division boss.

Looking forward for the next for the real fight.
Sep 5, 2016 11:10 AM

Sep 2015
Lol mob was realy powerful in the end...
Well nice episode as always nice art.
Sep 5, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2014
Episode 5 style drawings & animation again huh? Anyway can't wait to see last 3 episodes of season 1!
Sep 5, 2016 11:18 AM

Jan 2013
Mob is too strong, I thought it'd be a real battle considering how rough it was last time but I guess he was holding back subconsciously against him before and didn't bother this time around.
Sep 5, 2016 11:21 AM

Feb 2016
Smudy said:

i feel like he wanted to hold back because there was people on his surroundings, now that there isnt people around, he could destroy him in a matter of seconds (also what the other guy answered you is true too)
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Sep 5, 2016 11:21 AM

Jan 2015
No Reigen this episode :/ The murder illusion definitely took me by surprise. The Teru, Dimple & Kageyama combo is fun to watch. A step down from last week, but a good episode nonetheless. Hopefully we get another really well animated fight next week like we got in the week prior.
Sep 5, 2016 11:23 AM

May 2016
This Teru, Mob and Dimple team up with the Psychic Gang breaking out from within. Claw is going to wiped out soon damn.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 11:27 AM
Apr 2014
The fuck did Mob get a power up or what?, is it because of the narrow place they were fighting in? how come in last episode Koyama put up a fight against his regular state and even survived his 100% hostility, and now he gets rekt in 2 seconds by Mob in his regular state.
I honestly expected another fight with Mob winning obviously but not a 2 seconds squash.
All the Scars need to gang up on him at this point and even then they most likely don't stand a chance.
Sep 5, 2016 11:29 AM

Jan 2015
Jack_Corvus96 said:
Smudy said:

i feel like he wanted to hold back because there was people on his surroundings, now that there isnt people around, he could destroy him in a matter of seconds (also what the other guy answered you is true too)

That and Mob doesn't want to kill Koyama, last time he thought that attack was enough to neutralize him- Obviously it wasn't. This time however he already has an idea of how far he can go in order to put Koyama out of commission.
Sep 5, 2016 11:34 AM

Oct 2011
That epic ending :D
Otherwise I don't see why they would need 3 more episodes to finish when it would take 1, at most 2 to rescue everyone. I really hope there will be an awesome surprise for the last episode (haven't read the manga)

Sep 5, 2016 11:45 AM
May 2016
very nice episode overall
we get to see the villains designs and characters

poor koyama tho

4/5 cant wait for next week

screw you time
Sep 5, 2016 11:46 AM

Apr 2016
Drake1000 said:
The fuck did Mob get a power up or what?, is it because of the narrow place they were fighting in? how come in last episode Koyama put up a fight against his regular state and even survived his 100% hostility, and now he gets rekt in 2 seconds by Mob in his regular state.
I honestly expected another fight with Mob winning obviously but not a 2 seconds squash.
All the Scars need to gang up on him at this point and even then they most likely don't stand a chance.

Physic powers is based off emotions (later explained in the manga). Before, he was still severely holding back because he was still clinging on to his "no-powers-on-humans" policy. This time, he's serious.
Sep 5, 2016 11:48 AM

Feb 2016
Drake1000 said:

Mob can already defeat him at normal mode anyway. His only mistake last time was to fight Koyama in close combat where Koyama's ability is at an advantage. This time he just overpowers him with Telekinesis.

Also why Koyama survived the drop and not the pinball attack? Koyama was defending when he got dropped. He even said last episode that he will get knocked out instantly if he didn't defend. This time Koyama was using his attack ability which means he can't defend so he got instantly knocked out when Mob attacked. Almost no Esper can defend and attack at the same time. Only one who can do it so far in this anime is Mob.
Sep 5, 2016 11:51 AM

Apr 2016
Fulmen said:
This Teru, Mob and Dimple team up with the Psychic Gang breaking out from within. Claw is going to wiped out soon damn.
Memor said:
Damn, Claw is basically done at this point. No chance of survival. I'm looking forward to seeing what goggle guy can do though. Or well, it's a gas mask, but yeah. Alliteration.

This is only one of the many divisions of Claw -- the 7th to be more specific -- not the whole thing. There are plenty more of divisions with their own Scars and division leaders, and then there's the HQ . . .
Sep 5, 2016 12:03 PM
Apr 2014
Lightning_Laxus said:
Drake1000 said:

Physic powers is based off emotions (later explained in the manga). Before, he was still severely holding back because he was still clinging on to his "no-powers-on-humans" policy. This time, he's serious.

ReigenArataka said:
Mob can already defeat him at normal mode anyway. His only mistake last time was to fight Koyama in close combat where Koyama's ability is at an advantage. This time he just overpowers him with Telekinesis.

Also why Koyama survived the drop and not the pinball attack? Koyama was defending when he got dropped. He even said last episode that he will get knocked out instantly if he didn't defend. This time Koyama was using his attack ability which means he can't defend so he got instantly knocked out when Mob attacked. Almost no Esper can defend and attack at the same time. Only one who can do it so far in this anime is Mob.

Alright then, thanks for clarifying Manga readers.
Sep 5, 2016 12:07 PM

Aug 2014
That episode went by way too fast. Kageyama was playin no gamessssssss.
Sep 5, 2016 12:09 PM

Sep 2013
Illusionist claw member going the horror route to threaten the kids :O

Mob only now realize there are different ways to use psychic powers :(
He easily beats Koyama and the rescue continues.

Sep 5, 2016 12:21 PM

Mar 2016
Damn Mob really fucked Koyama up

Sep 5, 2016 12:32 PM
Jul 2016
Yup koyama is all talk when it comes to his psychic powers, especially against mob. Can't wait til the next episode, I really want to see mob mess everyone up.
Sep 5, 2016 12:36 PM

Oct 2015
Mob x Koyama = Start after 10 seconds = end thats what i call OP AS FK!
Nice episode, the next one gona be amazing, cant wait for it.
Sep 5, 2016 12:38 PM

Jul 2007
Another brilliant episode. Mob's characterization is great. Easily one of the best protagonists this year alongside Alderamin's Ikta.

5/5 again

Smudy said:

Mob's very natural state is to hold back due to his complexes. Even when situation was serious it was still "what if I hurt someone" kind of thought in the back of his head. Which means that the dude before actually had time to go on the offensive and beat him up a bit before Mob powered up enough to stand against him. In all of encounters so far Mob only adjusted his strength slowly to match his "enemies" because he did not want to hurt anyone or to actually use his powers for anything but defense.

Right now and here, Mob did not give time for any of that neither for him nor for himself AND he has no hesitation because his brother's wellbeing is on the line and Mob is completely resolved to use his powers to protect him, essentially having found an acceptable way to point his powers at others for the first time in his life. .
Sep 5, 2016 12:43 PM
Mar 2016
I loved the episode, I feel bad for doubting the series early on.

I'm glad that I still continued to watch.
Sep 5, 2016 12:51 PM

Sep 2014
I like the way the series is going! I really want the next 3 eps to impress me a lot so I can bump it up another point.

Koyama got royally fucked up this episode. Based on the comments I just read it was because mob stuck to purely telekinetic power this time around and not close combat.
Sep 5, 2016 1:09 PM
Apr 2014
LOL that "fight" xD Shigeo totally destroyed him. That wasn't even just a little. That guy got obliterated.

As much as the previous episodes made me dislike Ritsu it was kinda nice to see him being able to control his powers a little bit.

Can't wait for next week. I'm curious how they are going to deal with the illusion guy (if that power even works on Shigeo and Teruki considering how strong they are in comparison)

Smudy said:

A few people gave an explanation but tbh it was not the first thing that crossed my mind. First thing I thought of was Mob rushed into the fight previously. That was basically just instinctively attacking without thinking about it. Then he got beat up pretty bad and if you think about it as soon as Mob reached his 100 he crushed him in the previous episode already. He just didn't finish him like this time. And then he got tricked by the shit the people were shouting from the back and misjudged the way he was attacked. That's why he "lost" back then.
NanashiSep 5, 2016 1:14 PM
Sep 5, 2016 1:12 PM

Jun 2015
This series is looking like a 10/10 every new episode, gosh Kageyama is a beast.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 5, 2016 1:17 PM

Jul 2016
The wait for next week's episode is gonna be sooo hard. Koyama really reminds me of metal bat from OPM, especially when he's mad.
damn, the forums these days...
Sep 5, 2016 1:33 PM

Sep 2014
LMFAO Terada and Koyama lost so easily by Mob.Great episode once again and the other Claw members looks interesting,especially their boss.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

405 by ShirJager »»
Apr 17, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Do you think Mob is autistic? ( 1 2 )

TASM18 - Apr 4

56 by TASM18 »»
Apr 12, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

253 by mytsisontyhma »»
Apr 12, 1:35 PM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2016

405 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 10:01 AM

Poll: » Mob Psycho 100 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

266 by squiddard »»
Mar 26, 9:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.