Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 9, 2016 5:15 AM

May 2014
I honestly thought she was gonna sleep with her (that sounded wrong didnt it?) :P
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 9, 2016 5:25 AM

May 2010
datewith Nenecchi! She's so childish and cute <3 Even Hajime and Yun were there, tho Aoba didn't notice, shame.

I think I'm slowly starting to like Yun the most, but mostly everyone is adorable

Dem fanservice this episode, Aoba and Yagami both are hot

Great episode! Doga Kobo really is going all out with this show
Also I kinda really like the ED song
Aug 9, 2016 5:27 AM

Aug 2015
DogaKobo: Putting some extreme detail on things that mattered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 9, 2016 6:03 AM

Jun 2013
So Aoba got the mission of drawing herself to fit a fantasy setting lol. And she did a good job at remaking herself lol. Lol when Aoba was looking up twintails on google instead of looking in the mirror. Sophia-chan is quite cute. Too bad she'll die while doing her job. I feel sorry for her already.

And then we get to see how everyone spends their weekends. Yagami sleeps the day off, Rin takes care of her lol, Yun takes care of her little siblings' fights, Hajime spends the day outside, Hifumi sits at home listening to music and probably chatting online, and Aoba spends the day in her pajamas because she works hard, earns her pay and needs to rest when she can. Lol she asked for a ticket for a student and one for an adult. Lol when she was handed that toy at the cinema with Nene.

And then thanks to a little mistake by Rin, they might not make it in time unless they spend nights and come in on weekends. And Aoba is a little too excited lol. We got some Aoba skin revealing. She does have enough boobs and good legs. And she looks cute and has a mature look when she has her hair tied like that. She looks like a child when she has her hair open and even more so with those twintails. Instead of sleeping in her panties like Yagami, she nekoing slept in a full bear sleeping bag lol. And slept in a meeting room not waking up even after people started to come in for work lol.
Aug 9, 2016 7:09 AM

May 2015
Hot damn. Kou's ass shot was superb. Holy crap. Now, that's a nice ass. Lol.

Well, like always, this episode was damn cute <3. From going to the movie to the bear sleeping bag. I loved it. The way they present fanservice in this show is so subtle. Lol.

Aug 9, 2016 7:41 AM

Sep 2013
I loved the bear sleeping bag, it's just so cute. Honestly New Game is probably my favourite show of the season.
Aug 9, 2016 9:52 AM
Apr 2013
New Game used Fanservice!
It's Super Effective!

I was quite uh, surprised, by the fanservice.

We finally see Nenechi again, also lots of stuff was crammed into this episode.
I wonder if Hifumi's scene was foreshadowing anything
Also, I wouldn't be surprised if the shot of Kou and the wall was anime original.....uh...or maybe it wasn't? Who knows.

It's a shame Nenechi doesn't get more screentime. Her interaction with Aoba is pretty interesting, both of them are clearly still rather, childish, so to speak.

The "character" Sleeping Bag seems to be getting more prevalent, is that a thing in Japan?
CocoaGalaxyAug 9, 2016 10:07 AM
Aug 9, 2016 12:05 PM

Dec 2012
Some scenes in this episode had REALLY fluid animation, like, holy sh**!!
The "Aoba changing clothes" was one of them, but that part where she was fixing her hair on the mirror before going out with her friend was even better. Does anyone have a gif of that?

Also, gotta love all that Kansai-ben. <3

[EDIT] Oh, and did anyone notice Rin is still working on the same set of stairs? lol [/EDIT]

Cratex said:
I guess I'll be the dissenting one here.

It's art at its finest.
TulicloureAug 9, 2016 12:51 PM
Aug 9, 2016 1:27 PM

Jul 2010
GuidedCursor said:
You knew you were looking for this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tobiasfrost said:

It was only a 12 second scene but I'm really glad they put it in.

We need more Hifumi.

This girl is ME srsly.

Call me pervert but I like Kou's every part and yes including her ass.
Aug 9, 2016 2:05 PM

Aug 2013
This is my second favorite show of this season (right after Planetarian). It's brilliant.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 9, 2016 2:26 PM

Jun 2013

gotta say nice booty she have there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Aug 9, 2016 6:24 PM

Jan 2011
i was oh that's nice showing everyone doing their own thing on the weeke- god damn dat ass out of no where l lol, i'm okay with these HD shots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

can't handle the beat suit
Aug 9, 2016 7:58 PM

Jul 2012
This fan-service pleases me yo.

Great episode like usual. Every episode is just so enjoyable to watch even when they get into the whole game creation stuff.
Aug 9, 2016 8:14 PM

Jul 2015
Ahaha, these were some of my most favorite chapters, with Aoba making her in-game self and Nenecchi finally meeting up with Aoba. We also got Aoba spending the night at work and quite a bit of fan service... in fact, it's a lot more than I remember... and a bear sleeping bag, which was basically the best part of the episode. Twas very good.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 9, 2016 9:06 PM

Jan 2008
Oh man that shot of Kou sleeping. Nice service when they show her sleeping in her panties but sleeping in shorts with panties showing just a little bit, even better. Rin and Kou just need to get together, like right now.

Lol, Aoba and her friend looked like grade schoolers waiting for the elevator when headin to the movies.

Really do appreciate all the animations put into the little bits like the scene when Aobo is adjusting her hair or changing.
Aug 9, 2016 10:35 PM

Aug 2015
GuidedCursor said:
You knew you were looking for this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tobiasfrost said:

It was only a 12 second scene but I'm really glad they put it in.

We need more Hifumi.

Just best grill Hifumin on her normal rest day shitposting on some random forum site
Aug 9, 2016 11:35 PM

Jan 2013
Impressive animation, maybe a bit to heavy on 'cute' moments.
Aug 10, 2016 12:27 AM

Jul 2016
Bear Sleeping Bag! Lol I really love this episode, so much laugh xD
Aug 10, 2016 1:10 AM

Oct 2008
Nice AoT reference!
Nene college student and Aoba adult!? they even look like grade schoolers! LOLZ!
Aoba's cute with her Bear sleeping bag!
4/5.

Aug 10, 2016 4:36 AM

Jun 2012
Sleepy Kuma Aoba was adorable :)
Aug 10, 2016 6:44 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Gazz said:

Aoba's body is actually good. I'm not the type whos attracted to those girls with big boobs.

This is the correct way of fan service: not to ecchi but sexy. :-)

Agree. She's got an amazing body, I don't know where she came up with the idea that she was getting fat. Just look at that pretty flat abdomen. She's fine as she is.

And they showcase the fan service nicely, nothing that goes too far and devalues the character.

Aoba googling pigtails xD
She didn't know what pigtails where till Yagami told her they are on her head lol
Yuu and the group realizing the character Aoba has to make resembles her, pretty funny scene/

Aug 10, 2016 6:47 AM
真面目に勉強してる

Jul 2014
This was a really funny episode with loads of jokes. I really liked it.

I spottet two references to other franchises, but I feel like I missed some as well. I think a got Shingeki no Kyojin and Sailor Moon (and maybe D. Gray Man? with the wallpaper of the computer).

The bear sleeping bag was really funny. Also the girl who was making fun because Aoba and her friend messed the catch phrase up.

Maybe this was the best episode until now.
I have written my own Ecchi short story. It is called Nopan Mahou Shoujo!
You can find the PDF here or read it online on Wattpad or on Archive of Our Own.
Aug 10, 2016 7:00 AM
Mar 2016
I also wanna have a bear sleeping bag! it's soo cute!
Aug 10, 2016 8:13 AM

Jan 2014
Good episode when usual fun perks and this time showing us more of the girls outside work, which is an interesting twist.

I like that this series does not shy in showing some skin, even Aoba is surprisingly sexy and attractive. Also the Yuri segments of the Yagami x Rin duo are good.
Aug 10, 2016 9:13 AM

Nov 2012
KumAoba... urge to hug increasing...
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 10, 2016 10:02 AM

Feb 2015
Aoba and Nene's relationship as a friend was somewhat so adorable and relaxing to watch xD

Yun's little brother and sister were cute too and how she handled both of them....xD i like that alot xD

that sleep over scene tho xD pretty funny imo xD
looking foward to the next episode :D
Aug 10, 2016 7:09 PM

Jan 2016
Show keeps getting better and better. Really liked this episode. I hope we get more episodes like this to be honest. Seeing the characters work on the game is fun and all but I think more episodes were we see the characters what they do when they don't have to work would be awesome.

Aug 11, 2016 8:11 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Dat fanservice....O_O

Moon Ranger = Marisa from Touhou? featuring Ninja Turtle as enemy?

So many cuteness here

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Aug 11, 2016 6:36 PM

Sep 2012
RayAdha said:
Moon Ranger = Marisa from Touhou?

That's what I kept seeing.

This thread and episode can be summed up in one..emoticon. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

All these girls are so cute. Rin is perfect waifu. Kou is sexy waifu. Aoba, Hifumi, Yun and Hajime are all super cute waifus. Nene is preciousmustprotectfromtheworld waifu. /shippingRinandKousuperhard

Something about the way Aoba laid down in that bear sleeping bag was hilarious to me. Animation is so smooth I love it so much. Just the small little things like Aoba's hair and how the flow of when she was taking her clothes off was just super amazing.
Friends are there to lend a hand when you can’t do something on your own. It’s not one person doing all the work protecting everyone, we help each other when in need. That’s what friends are for.
Aug 12, 2016 1:30 AM

Jun 2013
QUALITY.

On a serious note, I really love Doga Kobo. They put so much effort into little things in their animation that really pop. Case and point: at about the 9:40 mark when Aoba's playing with her bangs in the mirror.

Edit: Is it a coincidence that Moon Ranger looks like Ko?
-Trippwire-Aug 12, 2016 1:37 AM
Aug 12, 2016 1:55 PM

Jan 2016
only thing that i want to know is from this episode is where..can i get that bear suit..
So fucking adorable.

And when Aoba had her hair lose and wearing those sloppy clothings she looked so cute =3

loving this anime so far, i can't seem to find anything about it that i dislike.

Aoba booty tho' yagami got some competition.

and cute attack on the titans refference. xD

great episode =3 as usually. i want MORE!
Aug 12, 2016 6:01 PM

Dec 2008

BEST ANIME OF THE SEASON!
Sweet lord.
Why is this show so great?

Now, for the love of all that is great and wonderful, GIVE ME MY FUCKING YURI! I WANTED TO SEE AOBA GET INTO KOU'S SLEEPING BAG! I WANTED TO SEE MORE WAIFU MOMENTS BETWEEN KOU AND RIN! I WANTED CUTE DEITO SCENES!

Why the fuck do I always end up watching subtext shows ;_____; they hurt too much! TOO MUCH DAMN IT!

I'M YURI DEPRIVED HERE!

P.S: Bear sleeping bag. Best thing ever. And slob Aoba looks better than office lady mode Aoba.
Aug 12, 2016 6:02 PM

Jul 2012
BOOTY HAD ME LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The lewd stuff in this episode felt really unesissary but hey, can't argue with thicc phatt asss can you?
@sarroush and I thought aoba's bear sleeping bag was amazing and we were pretty much laughing for the entirety of that scene.

All she needs now is a harambe sleping bag.
Aug 13, 2016 5:27 AM
Nov 2014
DTUB said:

I would be lying if i didn't say 'same', liked kou's blue panties too c:
FallenEntity said:
Yeah Traffic Rangers! it's weird seeing what they do on there days off although not that surprised about by yagami although her choice of underwear did surprise me. on a side note banana caramel sounds disgusting. poor hifumi I feel like she wasn't even needed this episode I mean she barely had any lines and barely participated in anything at this rate the show would be better off without her and I don't want that. Aoba in her kuma sleeping bag was the best.

I understand the misconception, but why does everyone (Or a lot of people mentioning it at least) think she is wearing blue underwear? In the screenshot, if you notice she is actually wearing a pinkish underwear underneath the light blue boxer/sleeping booty shorts. I have known a few girls to prefer wearing short boxers to sleep, it is less constricting etc. Only in a situation wear you don't want people getting a look at anything would panties underneath be necessary, as girls have soft skin and sleeping with less clothes/no clothes is great for that.

But yes, A/ A+ ass. I wondered why the fanservice became so in your face obvious- maybe they had an animator draw such a good ass shot when it was only supposed to be from far away, and figured that it was so good they had to put it in. I think if they opened the scene with it or got rid of some of the overhead shots it wouldn't seem so unnecessarily forced imo.
Aug 13, 2016 2:23 PM

Dec 2012
StevePen387 said:
DTUB said:

I would be lying if i didn't say 'same', liked kou's blue panties too c:
FallenEntity said:
Yeah Traffic Rangers! it's weird seeing what they do on there days off although not that surprised about by yagami although her choice of underwear did surprise me. on a side note banana caramel sounds disgusting. poor hifumi I feel like she wasn't even needed this episode I mean she barely had any lines and barely participated in anything at this rate the show would be better off without her and I don't want that. Aoba in her kuma sleeping bag was the best.

I understand the misconception, but why does everyone (Or a lot of people mentioning it at least) think she is wearing blue underwear? In the screenshot, if you notice she is actually wearing a pinkish underwear underneath the light blue boxer/sleeping booty shorts. I have known a few girls to prefer wearing short boxers to sleep, it is less constricting etc. Only in a situation wear you don't want people getting a look at anything would panties underneath be necessary, as girls have soft skin and sleeping with less clothes/no clothes is great for that.

Yagami wears the blue panties towards the end of the episode, when she stays at work, not at home:

Two different panties this episode to make up for their absence in the last one. =P
Aug 14, 2016 6:19 AM
Nov 2014
Tulicloure said:
StevePen387 said:

Yagami wears the blue panties towards the end of the episode, when she stays at work, not at home:

Two different panties this episode to make up for their absence in the last one. =P

Ah mystery solved. I assumed they were talking about the other scene because the screenshot that was posted with it. Then again, even the later underwear seems less like panties and more like another type of booty shorts (Don't know the name when shorts are shaped like a bathing suit). If it is supposed to be underwear then yea those do look kind of weird.
Aug 14, 2016 12:11 PM

Feb 2008
StevePen387 said:
Tulicloure said:

Ah mystery solved. I assumed they were talking about the other scene because the screenshot that was posted with it. Then again, even the later underwear seems less like panties and more like another type of booty shorts (Don't know the name when shorts are shaped like a bathing suit). If it is supposed to be underwear then yea those do look kind of weird.

I believe those types of underwear are called Hipster Panties. (At least according to Victoria' s Secret)
Example: https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/hipsters/logo-hipster-pink?ProductID=301598&CatalogueType=OLS
Aug 14, 2016 5:11 PM

Dec 2012
Sainijon said:
StevePen387 said:

I believe those types of underwear are called Hipster Panties. (At least according to Victoria' s Secret)
Example: https://www.victoriassecret.com/pink/hipsters/logo-hipster-pink?ProductID=301598&CatalogueType=OLS

It just seems like "normal" dark blue panties to me (with a small bow-thinghy, of course).
Aren't you guys just getting confused with the different lighting levels on the part of her belly that's showing?
Aug 15, 2016 11:23 PM

Mar 2009
OrangeJP said:
Great episode as usual. It's interesting to see what everyone does in their free time.

Kou's ass was my favorite part of this episode

Was her ass supposed to teach us about game design?
Aug 21, 2016 4:17 PM
Mar 2015
Every episode, my reaction is, "my God the characters are cute" followed by "what if this anime was like Madoka Magicka, so that the tone of the show suddenly dog-legs into an end-of-the-world scenario and characters are fighting monsters and getting killed off?". But I wouldn't want the show to do that. It is fantastic as it is.
Aug 24, 2016 2:10 PM

Jul 2009
Rin is used being Yagami's wife already haha
The movie part was fun.
Aug 28, 2016 10:26 AM
Apr 2014
omfg the bear sleeping bag is amazing xD

the rest was nice as always. It wasn't much of a surprise that all of them saw the movie :D
Aug 30, 2016 3:39 AM
Apr 2013
Ah, Aoba chan reaction are so cute. She doesn't realize the npc is practically her description. Hahaha
Sep 10, 2016 3:14 PM

Sep 2015
Mormegil said:
OrangeJP said:
Great episode as usual. It's interesting to see what everyone does in their free time.

Kou's ass was my favorite part of this episode

Was her ass supposed to teach us about game design?

<3<3<3<3<3

As a butt guy I approve that's some high quality right there!

The sleeping bag was awesome as well and falling asleep in he conference room as well lol
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Sep 15, 2016 4:16 AM

Nov 2011
Wanting to do the fleas to this anime series, I began to notice certain shortcomings that right now were all filled in a fantastic, once again I enjoyed it a lot. The icing on the cake was Aoba in his sleeping bag, beautiful!

Thank God, this good man, has posted the part of the episode that I liked best.
Goku said:
...The bear sleeping bag was pretty cute.

HaXXspetten said:
Cratex said:
I guess I'll be the disagreeable one here.
That was one of the best drawn asses I've seen in anime in a very long time so yeah I think it was very necessary

The way I see it, you're both right, however, could also reduce the time in favor of another, as a thing to say and do see, there was. ^_^

Analyzing this scene from a graphic point of view, I see that it is done well, but there is within the CG, what a pity!
Sep 15, 2016 11:43 AM

Apr 2016
Kawaii stuff, I liek it very much! Gotta love dat bear bag... :D
Sep 16, 2016 4:49 PM

Oct 2012
Overtime can be hard and it was funny Futaba incidentally overslept! But seeing her change to her casual clothes was really nice, she certainly looked more mature in her sweater and her different hairstyle was also nice (and talk about all the fanservice :D)

And it was very cool how they all unknowingly went to one cinema (btw - main protagonist was really similiar to Yagami)
Sep 23, 2016 6:41 PM

May 2012
Dem fan service shots and that lovely bear sleeping bag :3 pretty fun episode actually! Looking forward to see what's next.
Nov 15, 2016 5:23 AM

Mar 2015
Yagami's asssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Dec 9, 2016 1:17 PM

Nov 2016
This was a good episode. I liked how the members had their own day off and went to their respective places. Aoba and Nene-chan went to see that magical girl movie and had fun watching it. Nene sure does act childish sometimes though I can see why middle schoolers would make fun of her. But at least she has Aoba as her best friend. Yun and her siblings also ended up going to the movies as well. Hajime went to go watch something similar to Power Rangers was funny as well. Even Hifumi had fun being on her computer which was really interesting to see what she does on her days off.

Aoba is doing pretty well with her character designs which she looks exactly just like Sophia as the NPC. Well, at least she's getting inspiration from Yagami and the others as they do their best in the character department of the game. It does seem to be quite a lot of fanservice especially when Aoba was changing clothes but it was brief so it was all right or the scene with Yagami. Another part I liked was how Aoba changed her hairstyle which I think looks very attractive. I definitely love that bear sleeping bag and I couldn't stop laughing how cute Aoba was in it. Makes me wish I had a sleeping bag like that. :D

Next episode looks interesting and I can't wait to see what happens afterwards since Aoba slept in the meeting room! Oh boy!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » New Game! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

102 by kitoha »»
Apr 9, 6:32 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

105 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 5, 6:41 PM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

232 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 4:27 AM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2016

118 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 5, 3:59 AM

Poll: » New Game! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

105 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 4, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.