Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Poll: 91 Days Episode 4 Discussion

Aug 5, 2016 7:03 AM

Woah, this episode was so over the top I enjoyed it a lot. The mexican dude was very OP, not even after being stabbed he died, lol. They should have aid to the head, always to the head.
On the other hand, we elarned there were four people during the night when Angelo's parents died. I think the dude who gave that letter to Angelo is very suspicious respecting this...

I love the dynamic between Angelo and Nero. There are such a very different, but still funny duo. Loved especially Nero's outgoing personality, he is very amusing to see.

This has been very good so far. Hope the series maintains this level.

Aug 6, 2016 7:25 PM

The Mexican is a TANK!!! Nice to see the dog get a home and our MC's get a new ride as well.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]

Aug 6, 2016 10:23 PM

Welp, Nero is a dead man.

Aug 7, 2016 12:23 PM

A great deal of the episode was good, but, it's not Japanese cultere if they don't fall pray to the cliches with the Mexican guy, altho, it was hinted from the conversation that he'll be a "bit" over the top kind of villain(the Bible, Goliath), heck even with the killing(that remains a question if he killed the police officer) of police officer that he has abnormal strength, bit despite all those hints and expositions for the "Goliath" the shows leaves a dissonance because of the previous episodes set the flow or tone(if you will) of show, and then we have this over the top villain which can't be killed even at close range with receiving multiple gunshots, stab in the back and finally meeting his end by what seems to be land owner.
This dissonance, I hope it won't be continued because the show has been good so far, and I hope that it's not a stepping stone for what might transition into.

Rest of the episode was quite good, especially with showing some interesting little details to both Nero and Avillio, which makes them human. The joggling done by Nero and his playful manner with the kids and the reminiscent past with him stealing money from his father in order to see a play(or w/e it was) and getting beaten because of it, really humanises his character.
And then you have Avillio/Angelo which is quite contrasting to Neros always playful and cheerful character, but still having his human moments, especially detailed by his driving ability and him trying to joggle with stones, as if, never experiencing such a thing and he probably haven't because of what happened in his childhood, but still, it is/was a nice touch.

Aug 7, 2016 3:43 PM

Not bad... they really tried to go their way and show Nero and Avillio as bros and I really wonder if Avillio will have any problem killing him in the future. It was also hinted that it is thanks to Nero hesitated back then that MC is still alive, Nero is a good man in a sense. His backstory by the fire and subtle reactions of MC were really good.

Dunno what's the deal with Goliath man.. I wouldn't exactly say that the comedy was bad but he felt like random villian nevertheless.

Aug 9, 2016 4:13 PM

Good episode, some moments which were a bit questionable considering they have been in their profession for a while. Other than that I don't have any complaints, wonder who the 4th person is.

3/5

Aug 11, 2016 9:22 AM

How was the big guy eating all those bullets though?

Didn't really like this episode tbh. I mean some parts were funny like Avilio trying to run over that guy but others were really hard to watch like with the big guy for exemple.

Aug 11, 2016 11:54 PM

that goliath dude orco sent is so scary its funny. especially when nero kicked him in the nuts.
"All anime are equal except your taste"---Former U.S president Abraham Lincoln
"Great Anime have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."--Theoretical physicist Albert Einstein

Aug 16, 2016 3:06 AM

They're trying to appeal to the audience by making Nero more likable. I'm not sure if he's really "guilty" or if he's just surrounded by assholes. He doesn't seem like a bad person but then again, just because someone's good to some people doesn't mean they're good to ALL people. Still, they're making him a chummy fella. How old is he supposed to be? How old is Angelo supposed to be? I feel sorry for that dog. :( His owner is gone.
There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards.

Aug 25, 2016 8:55 PM

That arm wrestling was intense at the end.

Aug 26, 2016 1:01 PM

So far so good. I really hope this series gets a Baccano-level dub: that would really suit the setting.

Sep 3, 2016 4:04 AM

That was a weird episode, kinda random.
Why was the goliath Mexican btw XD

Oct 9, 2016 6:02 PM

Really liking the tone this episode...it was definitely different, but not so much so that it was jarring. The Nero and Angelo bromance is ever growing it seems, plus Nero is really growing on me as a character. I hope he doesn't get killed since it seems there's definitely more to his actions with regards to the murder of the Lagusas.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Oct 13, 2016 4:20 PM

Things sure are getting a bit of repetitive, yet interesting. Everyone is pretty much behind each other and wants to kill em.

Oct 28, 2016 1:16 PM

Nero was warned right?? He come he didn't suspect that "Gorrilath" when he saw him??
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

Dec 21, 2016 4:20 AM

Nice episode, the thrill of being chased and eventually confronting and defeating the big Gorillath was fun to watch
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.

Jan 2, 2017 10:10 AM

Man, Big Mexico is GAR. Also, anyone else just love that dog's facial expression after Big Mexico gets T-boned by a car?
Modified by CodeBlazeFate, Jan 2, 2017 10:14 AM
The necessity of character development, which is not the same as fleshing out a character's personality or backstory, is a fallacy. So is the necessity of an overarching narrative, which is not the same as a story or narrative since even episodic shows have episodic stories and things with no overarching narrative are still written narratives.

May 20, 2017 1:37 PM

Lol this is the only episode I've enjoyed so far. All the other ones had such generic mafia plots that I was nodding off. A+ for not killing the doggo

Aug 26, 2017 3:48 AM

I'm really liking Nero in this episode.

Big Mexican dude was badass!

Sep 6, 2017 2:20 PM

Nero's pretty cute looking lol. Nice tip for that pretty waitress ;D ;D

Angelo made the pancakes look sooooooo good lol. And I don't even like drowning my pancakes in syrup X)

While I do agree Nero and Angelo make a good pair, I don't wanna get too attached to my liking bc isn't Angelo gonna eventually try to kill Nero as well? He was involved in his family's murder, y'know... AND if Nero finds out Angelo killed Vanno-- that's not gonna sit well with him ;3

Dec 5, 2017 3:08 AM

Didn't fit in the story. Suddenly, the characters are talking and acting differently, some scenes don't fit in and are unnecessary. It made a noticeable inconsistency to the tone of the story and it's not something they can fix.

When It loses its consistency in the middle of the story it gets far from being well-written.
Modified by Eell, Dec 5, 2017 3:13 AM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.

Dec 26, 2017 4:41 AM

lol at Angelo driving slow.
Violated that dude and the dog on the road.
That waitress is cute.
lol at Angelo clowning Nero.
Did a kid throw a fucking grasshopper into the hat?
Nero's first job was Angelo's family.
He dead.
Big Mexico beat Nero with the quickness.
Dem nuts.
Dat hit. lol at the dogs face.
Gun shots dont kill him?
Oh, knives do.
Oh, guns do work. He's finally dead.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).

Jan 8, 12:44 AM
Nero is good at his juggling skills. It was funny when Nero's pants slid down when Angelo was doing his tricks to those children. It seems that there's a discrepancy in the letter as Nero mentioned that there's another guy with them. The giant hitman, Goliath is a scary one. Can't believe he survived that car crash that Angelo did to him. That was one crazy match and teamwork between Nero and Angelo.

Apr 30, 11:46 PM

Ahenshihael said:
Racist Mexican stereotype terminator wielding dual machetes X_X

Please don't go anime again, show. Stay cool and grounded. Lighthearted atmosphere was a decent change up, but this was silly

ummmmmm please explain how this was racist even 1%.
------
this is actually the best episode so far tbh. and i have a question, if this show is set in italy, why the english?

Apr 30, 11:48 PM

That’s when I started shipping

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]