Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »
Sep 18, 2016 10:15 PM
May 2013
i don't know why i'm still watching this trash
Sep 20, 2016 1:36 PM

May 2012
Oh boy he sure fucked up there, I wonder what he'll do next though!

Good episode in general but he sure played some dirty tricks.
Sep 20, 2016 1:58 PM
Aug 2015
rtil said:
i don't know why i'm still watching this trash

Don't worry. The episode prior to this one was when it started being garbage. It goes only downhill from here.
Sep 21, 2016 11:22 AM

Aug 2015
Yes, Felt for sure will be chosen xD Her speach convinced all gathered xD

Nah, Subaru is so easy to provoke... And he is soo weak in this world. I feal sorry for him, that Emilia doesn't understand his feelings. What's so bad in consider her as someone special?

Waiting for the next opening :)
Sep 21, 2016 10:57 PM

Apr 2010
was frowning all throughout the episode!! I can't believe I could hate an anime this much.. fuck you Subaru!!
Sep 23, 2016 7:03 AM
May 2009
Oh boy this was painful to watch..
Sep 23, 2016 8:45 AM

Jan 2013
white knighting gone wrong.... I would enjoy the anime alot more if only the MC wasn't such a justice nut.
Sep 26, 2016 9:36 AM

Jan 2014
well, you reap what you sow. now you've done it, Subaru.
if only you wouldn't say something that create commotion in that room, the situation now would be better.
Sep 26, 2016 8:32 PM

Sep 2011
Jaridan said:
Subaru should just kill himself to respawn and redo after being so retarded the last 2 days in the capital and make a do-over.

My thoughts exactly.
Sep 27, 2016 10:29 PM

Mar 2015
Aight um...

This show gets better, right?
Sep 29, 2016 12:56 PM

Aug 2014
I like her honesty lol

Can't say I feel bad for Subaru...he did everything you could possibly do wrong in this episode.

Gotta love how quickly Felt changed her mind about the selection though.
Sep 30, 2016 11:55 PM

Jul 2013
Well they sure manage to bring out on Subarus appereance that inner bitchiness.
Oct 6, 2016 4:01 PM
Sep 2009
As I predicted, he totally messed things up. about damn time someone put him in place and made him realize what kind of idiot he is.

You do not just bullshit in a royal meeting when one of your friends is a candidate. He might as well killed of the chances for Emilia to succeed the throne.
Oct 10, 2016 10:26 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
I'm ok with everything Subaru did and his brain snapping at the end although his actions does seem more an idiot since going to the capital compared to the first 10 episodes WHICH WERE GODLY, but wish he broke that Julius's nose...
張大です for 張大勇督察
Oct 20, 2016 5:03 PM

May 2010
valvravetruth said:
Why so surprised at Subaru sudden outbreak? From the very start he is just an average character, and he is not clever in any way. He is able to make it so far all because of "trial and error" through continuous reset.

Well anyways, the candidates introduction and other scene are a little bit too fast compare to the LN/WN.

trial and error? what? u watched the same stuff i did? hes just clowning around every reset hoping it changes something. he's not even using his brain.
Oct 20, 2016 11:31 PM
May 2016
I'm just glad Subaru got called out on all his crap. He's idiotic and selfish. I'm happy that the series acknowledged this, and didn't try and justify his actions.
TREMBLE BEFORE ME MORTALS!!!! For I am the magnificent GREAT NUMBER IV!!!! KNEEL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF YOUR KING!!!!!
Oct 22, 2016 3:40 PM

Mar 2012
Wtf was this episode? Sabaru's no genius but this was just retarded as hell and felt quite out of character. Gotta love forced drama.
Nov 2, 2016 7:23 AM

Mar 2015
Agreed, this episode was a stark and poignant reminder to all that our protagonist isn't by any means a cliche stereotypical hero, getting his arse handed to him by someone who would have embodied these qualities a tad more.
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Nov 5, 2016 7:55 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 13:
Well what a episode, we got a desperate Subaru, fighting for his pride, and be rejected by Emilia, because he can´t say about his time loop, I'm looking forward to see what awaits him in his road.
His actions were stupid, but that is how he is, he is in love (or maybe idolize her) and will do everything for the sake of Emilia, even if it doesn't result like he would like, but she can´t understand his felling, must be a pain in his heart, fell you Subaru.
He must workout, to be stronger and less dependent for Emilia and himself.

5/5
ArakitoNov 5, 2016 7:58 PM
Nov 7, 2016 3:27 PM
May 2012
grandy_UiD said:
Damn, this guy sucks so hard.

The drama between those two seems forced and silly.

Infatuate said:
Started watching this to understand what the hype is all about but no more. I cant take one more minute of this piece of shit. Subaru has to be the stupidest main character I have ever seen. Dropped 5/10 harem shit with no progression and a pathetic mc.

I wish I could give a thumbs up for this. I won't drop it yet (or at all, I will go through with this) but I also only started it because of the hype. Didn't expect anything from it, unfortunately have been proven right so far.

Exactly. This episode is a big joke.
Nov 20, 2016 8:19 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Emilia has behaved badly with Natsuki!!!!
Nov 23, 2016 9:24 PM
Nov 2016
ahxiian said:
Oh the fuse blew up at last ehh.
Subaru is really pent up, it's like all the things he done got treated for granted.
Anyone would lose their sense after going through all that, guess he finally lost his control.
Emilia also couldn't take it huh, a guy even willing to risk his life for her suddenly pop up out of nowhere.
It's natural to react that way eventually.. Subaru needs to cool down a little.
He's suffering from lack of death treatment lately maybe hahaha.
Really did well on delivering those feels though gotta say.

yup I agree with that. he had through a lot and unable to share it with everyone make him hurt a lot. I've been on that position where when you really love someone that you willing to do everything. but it end up that person didn't realize it. you cant help but spill out everything to make that person understand. but yeah it always end with a mess.

Its awesome episode regardless. Subaru has been really good so far for being real human match his age.
Jan 11, 2017 3:58 PM

Mar 2010
This felt like a train wreck,cringy as fuck.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 14, 2017 8:31 AM

Apr 2013
The stupidity and lack of shame of the main character went through the roof in that episode.

Seriously, first she said to him "shinjisasete" and he doesn't listen at all. He claims to be doing things for her, yet he breaks promise like nothing and on top of this when she sent him a signal that she's trying to believe in him but that for that he needs for once to respect his promise, he doesn't even catch the signal at all.
Then he enters the main hall as the servant of a rival candidate of her, and on top of this it's a rival candidate who she saw with him before. Nope, everything is fine, nothing could go wrong, very easy to trust him after that. :rolleyes:
Then he starts a fuss in the middle of the ceremony. Apparently peoples over there are super friendly and leaves him doing that fuss. He then proclaims himself knight. In front of officials, in front of many other knights. Just with that his head should have rolled, but they're very nice and just talk to him. Okay, what does he do? Just become even uglier and put to shame the one he's supposed to "defend".
Then asked for a duel, he doesn't even have the decency to admit that he has no chance to win and go for a beating in public. And then use a magic he promised to her not to use. And still fail miserably.
Then it's still not finished! He push all his ugly moves to her by saying it was for her. Yeah right, so you humiliated her for her own sake I guess. Totaly not because of your own jealousy and stupidity. And wow. That's not finished. WHen she rejects this logically as not being for her sake, he goes ballistic and say that. Apparently on top of this he still hasn't learned that since he cannot give explanation on his ability, he must avoid situation where explanation about it are needed to get out of a discussion and once again just attract suspicion and disappointment from others due to it.

So much failure it's incredible. I mean would anyone fail so much in a row? Is that even remotely humanly possible without having the IQ of a unicellular organism? BEar in mind, that guy died like 9 times already and almost died several times on top of this, he should have an idea of how weak and prone to failure he is, yet he didn't become more conscious about it, still unable to control his own ego, jealousy, no humility whatsoever. You would think that dying AND failing several times violently would put someone into place a little, but apparently no.
And then he has that power allowing it to reset and restart like nothing happened so he will not even have to face the consequences of his failures, probably.

How convenient...
ZefyrisJan 14, 2017 8:37 AM
Jan 17, 2017 4:10 AM

Apr 2013
love Felt's speech of tearing the kingdom down! Go Felt!

on the other important part, yes Julius was vicious but i don't feel sympathy for Subaru either. his pride and envy over Julius led to his fall. He felt way too cocky this episode, his defense of Emillia was honest but his acceptance of Julius' challenge (when he saw how powerful Reinhard was in the first arc) was nothing except to protect his mangled pride. and also if you've been here over a month at least try to catch up on the important classes and nobility and/or customs so that you don't step on any toes! i'm a bit of disappointed that he triggered this flag.

P.S.
the last sequence makes him look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly evil. which i guess was the point
Jan 17, 2017 5:37 AM

Apr 2009
Never go full retard. Subaru went full retard.
Jan 22, 2017 3:56 AM

Sep 2014
Subaru's been a right arsehole these last two episodes, and I was worried the show was going to reward him for it, and portray that knight he dueled as a bad guy. But it didn't. I sometime dislike how unintentionally sexist Subaru is. Hope he learns from his mistakes and starts treating people around him better. This show continues to impress with its writing, by taking something that could be extremely generic fantasy-fulfillment and treating it as realistically as possible.

Also, I like the green haired candidate. Her design is cool, and her introduction was as well-reasoned as Emilia's. I'm glad she's not as selfish as Priscilla or the greedy one. At least, she doesn't appear to be.
CommanderParagonJan 22, 2017 4:03 AM
"It is not society that determines people's futures. It is people who determine society's future."

Feb 3, 2017 5:17 AM

Jul 2013
This episode is by far the best but also the hardest one to watch mainly because of how pathetic Subaru was and even though he has a point when he lashed out at Emilia everything he's done for her which is so much but on hindsight all those things he did was really for himself. And damn his dirty way of fighting like can you get any more pathetic bro? Though in some way I kinda like that trait of him cause it makes him a little different than most protagonist who are all about honor and bullshit.
Feb 5, 2017 6:02 PM
Aug 2014
Subura finally gets called out on his bullshit, very gratifying. Hopefully this will make him grow as a character.
Mar 1, 2017 1:22 PM

Jan 2011
So Puck is a fire spirit? Or at least uses fire. I don't think it was explained in detail before, but Emilia always used ice..

And as i said before, while Subaru *might* have good reason for doing what he does, it's still overbearing even when considering what happend in other timelines. Emilia asked him to stay, he didn't. Instead, he followed her, made a fool of himself and didn't exactly make Emilia look good in most eyes (possible exception: The elder who said "he showed that we don't have to fear you"), got in a fight, got beat up, probably requiring Emilia to heal him, and went batshit crazy in the discussion afterwards. And while *we* know why he can't explain everything, Emilia doesn't, and it's batshit crazy even considering that.

I also still think the rule at every episode thread should drop the "..BEYOND THIS EPISODE". People here talk about everything that didn't happen, and totally ignore the episode itself. Any many do not even bother putting it into spoilers, which barely helps anyways if you make sentences like "and we know xyz didn't happen because [spoiler/] didn't use abc" when we *all* know only one character could use it, or if you say "the scene where [character that hasn't appeared yet] does [spoiler/] to character xyz".

Why don't you make an extra thread where you can discuss it in detail without having to bother with putting up spoiler thread, and where you *can* use the whole of the manga/novel/whatever as reference? Besides, mentioning things that didn't happen yet, but still could, or character we haven't seen *is* discussing the manga "after this episode". *Especially* if you say they rearranged things.
Mar 2, 2017 1:21 AM

Jul 2016
NwAurion said:
So Puck is a fire spirit? Or at least uses fire. I don't think it was explained in detail before, but Emilia always used ice..

Well,
Mar 20, 2017 2:04 AM

Apr 2009
Just kill yourself and start all over again.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2017 3:14 PM

Jan 2016
Zefyris said:
The stupidity and lack of shame of the main character went through the roof in that episode.

Seriously, first she said to him "shinjisasete" and he doesn't listen at all. He claims to be doing things for her, yet he breaks promise like nothing and on top of this when she sent him a signal that she's trying to believe in him but that for that he needs for once to respect his promise, he doesn't even catch the signal at all.
Then he enters the main hall as the servant of a rival candidate of her, and on top of this it's a rival candidate who she saw with him before. Nope, everything is fine, nothing could go wrong, very easy to trust him after that. :rolleyes:
Then he starts a fuss in the middle of the ceremony. Apparently peoples over there are super friendly and leaves him doing that fuss. He then proclaims himself knight. In front of officials, in front of many other knights. Just with that his head should have rolled, but they're very nice and just talk to him. Okay, what does he do? Just become even uglier and put to shame the one he's supposed to "defend".
Then asked for a duel, he doesn't even have the decency to admit that he has no chance to win and go for a beating in public. And then use a magic he promised to her not to use. And still fail miserably.
Then it's still not finished! He push all his ugly moves to her by saying it was for her. Yeah right, so you humiliated her for her own sake I guess. Totaly not because of your own jealousy and stupidity. And wow. That's not finished. WHen she rejects this logically as not being for her sake, he goes ballistic and say that. Apparently on top of this he still hasn't learned that since he cannot give explanation on his ability, he must avoid situation where explanation about it are needed to get out of a discussion and once again just attract suspicion and disappointment from others due to it.

So much failure it's incredible. I mean would anyone fail so much in a row? Is that even remotely humanly possible without having the IQ of a unicellular organism? BEar in mind, that guy died like 9 times already and almost died several times on top of this, he should have an idea of how weak and prone to failure he is, yet he didn't become more conscious about it, still unable to control his own ego, jealousy, no humility whatsoever. You would think that dying AND failing several times violently would put someone into place a little, but apparently no.
And then he has that power allowing it to reset and restart like nothing happened so he will not even have to face the consequences of his failures, probably.

How convenient...

I don't actually have a response. I just wanted to echo your words. Your comment personified EXACTLY what I wanted to say. Thank you for articulating your thoughts in a perfect way.
Apr 5, 2017 12:18 PM

Feb 2015
Wow, those candidates make Donald Trump look good. Their country is doomed, regardless of who gets chosen as its next ruler, lol. How the hell couldn't they find anybody better?

As for Subaru's pathetic and cringeworthy performance in this episode, I think it can be blamed on him being madly in love with Emilia. People blinded by love say and do stupid things. That's exactly what I see when I see Subaru. For that alone, I can forgive his actions.
I really liked the ending of this episode, because his stupidity actually backfired on him. It would be a shame if he makes himself reset his life instead of having to work hard to get Emilia back.
Apr 23, 2017 7:16 AM

Jan 2013
Really not a fan of the drama, Subaru felt out of character especially nearing the end.
Also what's up with a "manservant" Subaru in this case being able to talk like that in a entire room filled with high class people / knights and candidates for the Queen's position for that long?

I know Subaru is right about all those things he's done for Emilia but that doesnt give you the right to lash out at her, especially considering she doesn't even know half of it since it happened in different timelines.

I understand people hating this episode but just put yourself in his position, so much death and destruction, being forced to relive your life when you actually die ... "fixing things". - It will definitely scar your mind.
PrOxAntoApr 23, 2017 10:04 AM
Apr 29, 2017 6:30 PM

Jun 2013
It was okay and bearable for the first few episodes but this is the 13th episode and Subaru's character got worse. This episode was so cringe-worthy that I am seriously beginning to have doubts if Subaru will ever mature or improve. His despair-ridden face and white knight syndrome is what irks me the most.
May 6, 2017 10:48 PM
Mar 2014
Let's see Subaru's predicament so far:

- even before getting transported into the world, he already has a bit of issues - like every other human being. Remember: no training aside from strength. 70kg grip strength is damn strong.
- gets transported into a whole different world than he is
- gets mugged and saved by this girl, falling in love with her
- dies alongside with her (promising to save her)
- re-spawns
- episode 5 he dies a gruesome death
- episode 7 he dies a gruesome death, realized he really, really can't tell anybody about it and how he feels about it, and jumps to his death
- pressure's on him now because he's really the only thing standing to keep Rem and himself alive. His mind is pretty fucked due to that pressure. He breaks and gets comforted by Emilia. Falls deeper in love with Emilia.
- does some good shit, saving Rem and a bunch of kids
- fucks up in this episode, getting beaten up bad, tells off Emilia.

Subaru fucking up this terribly was expected. Rationality isn't something you can bring up with Subaru at this point. He's not stable, and hasn't been fine for a while. Why you might ask? It's because of his whole predicament. His life is pretty much Dark Souls, but worse because he has people that he cares for. The pressure of doing everything right is mind-wracking, and not doing anything would probably bear worse consequences.

Remember, Subaru had died multiple times already and his mind is still fucked. A regular teenager, i.e Subaru, would not deal with traumatic experiences well without enough time to cope unless he's a sociopath. And what makes it worse is that the reality that he lives in is different from everybody else, thus, Emilia saying something along the lines of "I must be some cool shit in your mind because I don't remember doing anything like that for you." That means no one knows what Subaru is going through aside from himself and the black hands of death. If Subaru could tell her "Hey, I actually come back from death and I'm pretty much psychic to what happens next. So if anything important is happening, it's a really good idea for me to be there" it would solve a lot of problems. But no, he can't. He's alone and tasked with somehow saving people from their boorish fate.

When everyone was bashing Emilia, it was pretty much bashing his whole reason of existence. All that pain, suffering, and hard work mocked by some stuck-up nobles. So he lashes out, big fucking deal. That was a court filled with egotistical trash, just like Subaru. The knights got hot and bothered because they were mocked. Why? Because that was their life's work. The title "knight" was a big deal to them because they worked their entire existence into it, but most likely just born into it. Even Julius who is in the "right" has this ego and pride, which led him to beat the crap out of Subaru in the name of "righteousness" and "honor". Both were blinded by their ego. But even though Subaru did embarrass himself and Emilia, the main councilor guy said something like "you're not to be feared Emilia because look at this guy here, he believes in you enough to do that crazy shit in front of these jackasses. You got a fine attendant." This means that even if Subaru did fuck up, he still managed to magically do a little bit of good for Emilia.

So lets talk about Emilia and her reaction. 100% agreeable. She's left in the dark because Subaru can't tell her anything. I have no qualms with what Emilia did to Subaru. It's really not her fault at all, poor girl.

I am overall defending Subaru here. At any moment in time he could've given up. But no, he didn't. He didn't give up when getting horribly killed by Elsa. He didn't give up on the twins, even after they gruesomely killed him. You may find his actions annoying up to this point, but I see it more like him trying to cope with this almost completely different world. Subaru is on the fast track to become a hero that these jackasses in the palace need.
Jul 7, 2017 8:18 AM

Dec 2012
lol at Felt.
Dat Priscilla oppai.
Priscilla slaying.
lol at Julis family name.
Dat self-proclaimed knight.
Oh, boy. Don't question the knighthood Subaru.
On his knees.
Got kicked out the room.
Reinhard so OP. He drew the sword.
Dat Felt declaration.
The disrespect. Using one hand on you.
Shit! Damn hits to the face.
Priscilla oppai.
Dem Priscilla lips.
Shamac!
She told you. You should have listened.

"You should have a greater debt to me than you could ever repay"

OH NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU FUCKED UP!

DAT ENDING! Truly a low point for Subaru. Got no choice but to commit suicide and reset. lol

Priscilla looking so fine again in this episode.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Jul 26, 2017 6:12 AM

Mar 2014
those candidates though lol

Poor Emilia. I sympathize with Subaru and for not being able to tell her what has been happening to him but at the same time he has been acting in a way that does not reflect well on her. Their argument in the end was sad nonetheless.
Aug 10, 2017 4:57 PM

May 2013
Welp, that sucks for him
Aug 30, 2017 12:51 AM

May 2015
That was an intense episode. The dialogue between Subaru and Emilia at the end clearly shows how good intentions can lead to hell. I liked that Emilia said all that, shows her as a character worth of respect.
Sep 10, 2017 4:43 PM

Aug 2013
Drama queen in action... Fantasy friend-zone achieved... Because "you must listen to me and do what I ordered, Subaru!" but "hey, look at me and talk with me just like with the others!". This shit don't work together obviously, since if you are no special to the others others then your words will mean nothing for them, but if you think that you can use people around just like you want then stop being a hypocrite and admit your delusional superiority. MC did simple things but didn't found right words for all these haters around his "princess" because he is still stupid. If he is adequate at least then he'll kill himself in next episode and just will use main - the only one feature of anime and reload everything... but I bet he won't do this in such critical situation because anime totally became a romantic drama for no reason...
Nov 9, 2017 4:46 PM
Apr 2017
Dude, the first time i watched this episode i was like DUDE NO STOP WHAT WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT, it was really fuckes up, i love this show but i still dont agree that subaru should have said "you owe me more than you will ever be able to repay", like its bs, and its killing me so much that he cant tell emilia about returning to life, but hey, thats what makes the show intresting! But when watching the show for the second time episode 13 is hardest to get through since you know how he will embarrass himself and lose emilia in one episode, but this episode made me be like "come on already, make up with emilia" till the last f*$#ing episode, and made me watch the show till 6am xd

8/10 because of the scenes that made me uncomfortable from how much subaru was embarrassing himself.
Nov 13, 2017 12:00 AM

Jun 2016
Idk what's the focus of this episode really. A lot of shit happened during the royal selection like random shit which I find unnecessary. Edgy candidates for the throne, Felt having no choice but to accept being a candidate because Old Man Rom is about to be punished, Subaru losing his shit in the royal selection whatever, Emilia getting tired of his shit, Subaru having a fight with Julius because he insulted the Knights, and Emilia wanting to end her connection with Subaru.

This episode is all over the place and I didn't like it one bit. It's boring.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 23, 2017 8:05 AM

Aug 2017
This one made me hate mc a lot and I don't know how to explain it.Man,he was so pathetic in this episode,a total idiot,jerk and so on..
I think Felt is the who's going to be the queen.
Hope mc will develop again into a good character
Jan 8, 2018 4:49 AM

Mar 2016
I hope that sleep/unconsciousness would not reset Subaru's checkpoint. If that is Subaru's checkpoint now, well he has FUCKED up his relationships with sooo many people, especially with Emilia. It hurts to see him losing his pride and being insulted by the others. Especially when Emilia, the closest person to him leaving him...

Subaru talking bravely is alright, but talking further to the point when people start to think bad of him is stupid. Still, who wouldn't try to win an argument especially if the person who is against you is a person you hate.
ShadowkillZJan 8, 2018 4:54 AM
Feb 9, 2018 3:51 AM

Dec 2010
Whoah, Subaru sure did screw up this episode, and I'm not even talking about the last fit he threw. The perfect success he's achieving through Return by Death makes him too full of himself and apparently blinds him of his egoism. He really did put Emilia through so much bad things because of it in just a single day.
Feb 17, 2018 11:37 AM

May 2017
I never liked Subaru that much but oh boy this episode was something else.

Might drop this decent anime just because of his shitty personality..he acts immature, cringy, smug and his genki personality is starting to annoy me.

Felt is cool and all
Emilia is sometimes nice, sometimes meh
Krush is interesting and has a cool design

Meritas said:
Whoah, Subaru sure did screw up this episode, and I'm not even talking about the last fit he threw. The perfect success he's achieving through Return by Death makes him too full of himself and apparently blinds him of his egoism. He really did put Emilia through so much bad things because of it in just a single day.

He actually screwes up a lot, he just has a more or less "convenient" redo button at is disposal.
Zip_ZipFeb 17, 2018 11:41 AM
Mar 10, 2018 4:15 PM

Dec 2014
Subaru had no self-control whatsoever this episode. He had it coming.

BAD END - EMILIA
Apr 6, 2018 3:12 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
Honestly while I do feel bad about his beating, he had it coming, he needs to control his feelings more... also the despair was real at the end, he obviously said alot which he shouldnt have, but I cant blame him, he is doing his best and learning with his mistakes.
Pages (28) « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Julius is annoying AF

BroDa2545 - Apr 24

32 by KuyaC »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

» To the people who don't like Re:Zero, Why? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

opal_shimmer - Feb 20, 2021

250 by Megaman-is-hard1 »»
Apr 23, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2016

1722 by Grazzerz »»
Apr 21, 10:54 PM

» Isn't it more realistic for Emilia to fall in love with Reinhard than Subaru? ( 1 2 )

Sanjay63773 - Apr 4

69 by Altofanime »»
Apr 20, 3:11 PM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

527 by XionnaMing »»
Apr 19, 10:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.