Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 11, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah the mood got better this week at first glance, even Nico is in a more pleasant mood at seeing friends together.

I actually got quite a bit of laughs and we also learn more about how the inner connections of the Kiznaiver system. Chidori still not feeling well after the recent events, meh. Reflecting some of the past events and voices to the present gave me a creepy vibe. Some of the kids still looked happy during their past though.
Stark700Jun 11, 2016 9:26 AM
Jun 11, 2016 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
Eating can foods. So the group didn't meet up since then, and no more mission from the committee. It's really gone after summer. Fushigi-kei girl was really lonely without them for the rest of summer so she befriended with two guys again. The principle wants to stop the experience, it seems. Main guy felt the pain again when Nori-chan fell down the building again.

Oh, so he saw her coming out from the secret place during the rain day. The nurse teacher saw three of them came in. She told them the detail. Nori-chan's like that because she's center of the failed experiment and feels all other kids' pain including main guy's. There are some kids who survived are in a condition hard to explain. He cried while remembering some memory. They do love each other.
tsubasaloverJun 11, 2016 8:20 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 11, 2016 9:00 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
This episode broke me a little....Chidori just can't seem to bounce back from this

I feel so fucking bad for Nori-chan and just all of the 19 kids in general....And Katsuhira at the end there....Genuinely crying and feeling pure despair :(

This Kizna thing is a monstrosity and it really needs to end....Nori was such a pleasant girl when she was a kid too and at look what happened to her....Fuck man
TokoyaJun 11, 2016 9:04 AM
Jun 11, 2016 9:05 AM

Apr 2015
Episode is shit like all the others. You expect me to care about a character you did nothing with for 9 episodes. Fuck off.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2016 9:07 AM

Jan 2015
More and more description about Kizna system and the experiment in the past.
That awkward but yet honest word Nico said are totally perfect at the moment.
And that's what happen when "under-the-weather" person suddenly got worked up.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jun 11, 2016 9:15 AM

Jan 2012
Boring, as expected. Sorry show, as tragic as it is don't give a shit about the other experimental children, maybe if they were the initial focus. Too bad the homeroom teacher isn't dead. 2 left.
Jun 11, 2016 9:22 AM
Apr 2015
So finally something about the first Kizna experiment... Damn, Katsuhira crying in the end is gonna stick around in my head for a while, for sure. The other kids, I feel sorry for them. Also Nori-chan, I'm sorry I hated you :'(

gdi, I want these kids to be happy already please while maintaining their friendships. I want them in a cheery mode like Nico, Hisomu, and Katsuhira was in the first half of the ep :'(

PROTECT THIS SMILE
Jun 11, 2016 9:24 AM
Sep 2015
It's strange that Sonozaki helps them with new experiment, especially after what happened to her. She knows the risk and is absolute ok with it.
Katsuhira broke Chidori record in "how many times you call the name of person" in one episode.
Jun 11, 2016 9:37 AM

Jul 2010
Another shit episode and am I supposed to feels something for all these characters? I guess most do but I really don't. Good to know there are only 2 episodes left of this terribly written forced drama trainwreck of a show.
Jun 11, 2016 9:44 AM
Jul 2018
I felt sorry for Nori and the other kids!
Jun 11, 2016 9:49 AM
Nov 2014
Fuchs23 said:
It's strange that Sonozaki helps them with new experiment, especially after what happened to her. She knows the risk and is absolute ok with it.
Katsuhira broke Chidori record in "how many times you call the name of person" in one episode.

I guess she wants to "fix" Katsuhira and maybe even herself, though I doubt that's a priority.

I personally liked this episode, despite being about the past. Probably because I cared more about Katsuhira and Sonozaki than about all the other characters combined.
Then again I like "broken" characters.
Tenga still being selfish beyond measure, grr...

Test-Run
Jun 11, 2016 9:52 AM

Jan 2009
i liked it a lot
just the moment when agata cries is worth the episode and seeing how sonozaki was so smiley in the past
Jun 11, 2016 9:54 AM

Sep 2015
Best episode so far imo
I felt really bad for Katsuhira at the end, sadsadsadsad
Jun 11, 2016 9:54 AM

Oct 2009
When your NOTP is the only ship that seems to be sailing.....
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

FCK THAT! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
who gives a shit about Katsuhira and Nora, Nokia, Norin, Norkio deadpan chans.

wow. for the first time ever in the history of Kiznaiver, I DON'T FEEL NO SHIT, I DON'T GIVE NO SHIT about their backstories. lmao

#heartless
anyways... give NICO HER WELL DESERVED HAREM lol

Hisomu is totally best boi for this ep ♥ I'm so proud of my bibbyyyy ♥ ♥ ♥

Where's my Maki x Yuta fix when you need it. Booo! That short-ass screen time was such a rip-off! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!. xD

Jun 11, 2016 9:58 AM

Nov 2011
I'm glad the explained the Kizna system a little more.

A tease of Yuta and Maki was lame they needed to be involved more, and the Chidori and Tenga moment was dumb. I felt like Tenga just wanted things to go back to Normal when he wanted Chidori to reject him. She disappointed me.

What a team up of Katsuhira, Nico and Hisomu though, the squad lol.

That ending with Katsuhira though...oof that was hard to take in. I do not see any relationships forming after all of this...maybe Maki and Yuta but I even doubt that.

No sympathy for Sonozaki.
SoraSenpaiJun 11, 2016 10:16 AM
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jun 11, 2016 9:58 AM

Oct 2009
Fuchs23 said:

LMAO. so true. she's so dumb. She was even the one who felt THE MOST pain, and yet she agreed to this experiment. AGAIN?! BS.
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I thought you were smart Nokia-chan

Jun 11, 2016 10:04 AM
Apr 2015
This episode was the best in my opinion. Yet.
Sonozaki which carries the burden of the failed project, loosing all her feelings and feeling the pain of 19 children. This was rather disturbing and sad. Now we know a lot more stuff.
Sonozaki at the end broke me a little, smiling happily and saying she loves Kazuhira. Just look at her face and all those emotions in it.
Still ship them tho.
Jun 11, 2016 10:08 AM

Dec 2012
Nico was cute in the first half. If only human relationships were this easy and spontaneous.

I don't like the protagonist but I felt for him at the end, damn. I guess that's why his hair is half white.

Great episode 4/5.
Jun 11, 2016 10:10 AM

Feb 2015
Katsuhira at the end broke me a little. I'm changing my mind about this show.
Jun 11, 2016 10:10 AM

Jan 2016
Man these characters and this whack melodrama sucks, especially chidori , tenga, and peanut brittle Honaka.

Chidor: He doesnt like me wahhh
Tenga: Argh! im angry and I want to defend her! Rawr!

Only watching for Hisomu, Nivo, and Katsuhira they're the only redeeming qualities
_Hans_Jun 11, 2016 10:22 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:12 AM

Nov 2011
Fuchs23 said:

Agreed I forgot to mention this in my post but you're right. That's why I have no sympathy for her or her situation.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jun 11, 2016 10:13 AM

Apr 2015
The voice acting at the end with the crying carried this episode.

I'm not really connected to the characters so it was all about the raw emotion in the voice acting that got me there.
Jun 11, 2016 10:14 AM

Apr 2014
Lots of things were explained this episode

They all look stoned

Jun 11, 2016 10:16 AM

Oct 2009
OrangeJP said:
Lots of things were explained this episode

They all look stoned

xD
Now if Nokia-chan looked like that even if she had those deadpan eyes, she'd definitely get a plus 100 in my book, but sadly she's a -100000000000000

lolololololol

Jun 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Jul 2015
It was so sad to hear about Nori and other children, who were involved in the Kizna experiment ,past. I don't like Nori as a character, but she was so dang adorable. :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 11, 2016 10:17 AM

Jul 2012
That ending, it had me crying so sad. I'm happy that i kept watching this series :)

5/5
Jun 11, 2016 10:21 AM

Jan 2016
Im glad ppl have seen the light and realized Nori rules and Chidori drools
Jun 11, 2016 10:22 AM
Jan 2014
Maybe in the remaining episodes, there ends up being a way to even out all the sensations that Nori gets to the remaining original kiznaivers and somewhat returns them to a normal state, but I am doubtful about it.
Jun 11, 2016 10:22 AM

Oct 2009
@_Hans_ lol not really.
both of them suck now.
#TeamHeartless

Jun 11, 2016 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Thug_Gou said:
@_Hans_ lol not really.
both of them suck now.
#TeamHeartless

I agree with this Statement.
Listen to my podcast

Follow my twitch.

Jun 11, 2016 10:24 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Fuck off Chidori.

That episode was just as amazing as the last one. What a fucking powerful scene at the end. Sonozaki feeling the pain and despair of 19 others. I feel incredibly sorry for her and Katsuhira.

Him, Hisomu and Nico obviously the best part of the episode, their interactions hnngh.
Jun 11, 2016 10:25 AM

Sep 2011
This after this episode this anime is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I wish I could time travel to see next weeks episode.
Jun 11, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2016
Wow. Some heartless people here, for an anime that's about sensations and emotions, it's quite weird to see that.
Oh well. The thing with the Kizna experiment (the actual one) is that they probably want to further it in order to probably restore the previous kids' pain so that they, and Sonozaki, can live a normal life again. Sonozaki does say in one of the first ep that she wants Katsuhira to feel pain again.

Edit : Sonozaki talks about bringing Katsuhira's pain back when she's about to jump when they were kids.
LBiJun 11, 2016 10:37 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:31 AM
Feb 2016
Thug_Gou said:
both of them suck now.
You say that but I don't think you dislike Chidori.
Jun 11, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2012
Thug_Gou said:

[img]

wow. for the first time ever in the history of Kiznaiver, I DON'T FEEL NO SHIT, I DON'T GIVE NO SHIT about their backstories. lmao

Haha, mte, thanks for that! Basically me. Don't really see the appeal of them either.

Jun 11, 2016 10:35 AM

Oct 2009
Gineinsdringuu said:
Thug_Gou said:
both of them suck now.
You say that but I don't think you dislike Chidori.

OFC i don't dislike Chidori. I like her, but she just sucks in this ep.
Her "sin" is the annoyingly "self righteous" one so it's really not out of character for her, although it was total BS.

I'm still hoping she redeems herself.

And I fucking hate Nokia-chan since episode -1000.

~~~
weiquan1 said:
Thug_Gou said:

[img]

Haha, mte, thanks for that! Basically me. Don't really see the appeal of them either.

Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling the RAAAAAAAAAAAAGEEEE xD
Thug_GouJun 11, 2016 10:42 AM

Jun 11, 2016 10:38 AM
Sep 2015
_Hans_ said:

Helps people that hurted her to experiment on the new group of people. Wow what a great character she is. She is taking medicine to be painless no brainless.
People who didn't like her still doesn't like her. Look at the comments. Stop deceiving yourself.
Jun 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Jan 2016
Fuchs23 said:
_Hans_ said:

Helps people that hurted her to experiment on the new group of people. Wow what a great character she is. She is taking medicine to be painless no brainless.
People who didn't like her still doesn't like her. Look at the comments. Stop deceiving yourself.

Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etc) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.
_Hans_Jun 11, 2016 10:48 AM
Jun 11, 2016 10:44 AM

Jun 2014
What the teacher did at the beginning of the episode was pretty messed up. We finally get more insight on how the Kizna system works, and now it's been explained why Nori takes those injections. Like others have said though, I don't really feel for these characters so it's hard for me to actually care about the parts that are supposed to be dramatic.

And jesus christ does Chidori only care about herself?! Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tenga wanted her to reject him so he could get some sense of closure, right? I'm sure his intentions were good, and he just wanted a straightforward answer, yet she somehow took that and made it all about herself. All she ever seems to do in this anime is cry and play the victim card.
thebrentinator24Jun 11, 2016 10:53 AM
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 11, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2016
Best show of the season
Sep 2015
[/quote] Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etv) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.[/quote]

So basically you just hate Chidori, not like Sonozaki. So being (in your opinion) self righteous crybaby is worse than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Remember it was Chidori who look after Mc for all those years when he was in zombie mode.
Fuchs23Jun 11, 2016 10:58 AM

Jan 2016
That last scene broke me... I wasn't one for the emotional scene last episode but Katsuhira seeing the kids now looking like statues and such and him crying really broke me...
Jun 11, 2016 10:55 AM

Dec 2009
Fuck that last scene.

Katsuhira has been an emotionless individual, but watching him break down like that hurt. The first real massive emotional outburst by Katsuhira and it is just utter torment.

The Kizna system has been nothing but flawed. There has hardly been any general success from it.
Jun 11, 2016 11:00 AM

Feb 2014
I thought it was another great episode.

I find it funny how people are complaining about how they don't feel anything for the characters since they didn't get enough development.... To me you either have to be blind or are just ignoring what's in front of your face since there's plenty of it for every character. That's fine if you don't like the characters since you dont like them personally, but don't tell me they didn't have enough development since that's just not true.

And then if they gave individual character arcs for every character to "develop them more" they'd complain that it's repetitive and takes too long to get to the exciting stuff. Ugh, people can be so ridiculous,
you can never win sometimes.

Anyways this episode was pretty heartbreaking. We finally get to learn about the dark secret of the Kizna system and that there was a central person that's get all the pain magnified to them. Now we know why Nori has no emotions. And I felt so bad for all those kids that lost their minds and for Katsuhira realizing what happened to all his friends. That's rough.

And the final scene with Nori and Katsuhira as kids was so sad. She used to be a normal kid.... I really wonder how this experiment is supposed to save the world, it just seems like torture. I guess by having other people understand each other's feelings but it's just too much. I'm glad the government is putting an end to it all, but there's probably gotta be something else that'll give the experiment the right conclusion.

Excited to see more!
Jun 11, 2016 11:02 AM

Feb 2016
Fuchs23 said:
than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Not saying anything in Sonozaki vs Chidori, but about conducting experiments on innocent people, yes it is absolutely wrong but I feel she might be doing this to find a way to help all her friends who have basically become human stones. Of course it doesn't justify using innocent people as test subjects.
Jun 11, 2016 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode, Light hearted mood in the beginning was nice.

The teacher was such an ass, Can't believe he made fun of them like that.

Liked how Nico, Katsuhira and Hisomu became friends, Glad too see it after the melodrama last week.
Can't believe Chidori acted so moody and melancholic like that, Tenga wasn't really trying to hurt her.

Finally some info on the Kizna system and why Katsuhira never felt any pain
I feel sorry for Nori-chan, Carrying on the pain and sensation of 19 people must have been hell, That cute face she made at the end painted her as such a cheerful personality, Sad she had to go through such treatment.

Hope the angst phase ends for the other people of the group ends, Especially Chidori. She was really unlikable this episode.
Jun 11, 2016 11:07 AM

Oct 2009
I just realized, shouldn't they get sued for experimenting on people WITHOUT their consent? (This is for the teen Kiznaivers)
Cause in Research, that's ethically wrong. lol

--- I don't remember them giving their consent to be part of this ridiculous experiment.

Fuchs23 said:
Better than Chidori. Im reading comments everywhere (Reddit. Kissanime, youtube, etv) and the vast majority like Nori and hate the self righteous crybaby Chidori.

So basically you just hate Chidori, not like Sonozaki. So being (in your opinion) self righteous crybaby is worse than helping to conduct experiments on innocent persons.
Remember it was Chidori who look after Mc for all those years when he was in zombie mode.

He's got a point bro brah brew.

Jun 11, 2016 11:12 AM

Jun 2016
Thug_Gou said:
Fuchs23 said:

LMAO. so true. she's so dumb. She was even the one who felt THE MOST pain, and yet she agreed to this experiment. AGAIN?! BS.

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.
Jun 11, 2016 11:15 AM

Aug 2013
I don't have a reason to dislike any of main characters.

Anyway, again, great episode.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Jun 11, 2016 11:20 AM
Sep 2015
natsu791 said:
Thug_Gou said:

Obviously she is trying to find a way to save those kids who lost all their senses. You don't need science to figure this out.

Yeah lets make new experiment. Maybe it will help. The last one was complete failure so this new must be success, right? If not, there is possibility that the kids from new group will die. Well whatever.
Pages (7) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

364 by FISHERMANCJ »»
Apr 12, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

186 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

401 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 6, 6:51 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

205 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 5, 11:46 PM

Poll: » Kiznaiver Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2016

193 by gannoncannon55 »»
Feb 4, 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.