Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 6, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems like the enemies planned quite ahead and the doctor had some sick ambitions.

Lol, Super Sailor Moon again. I'm however glad to see Usagi and the others fight in union together.
Poor Hotaru still though :(
Jun 6, 2016 8:50 AM

Nov 2013
I just want to see new comments.
The episode was 50/50.
Jun 6, 2016 8:53 AM

Apr 2011
This was probably one of my personal favourite episodes. We get Hotaru protecting Chibiusa, that was so adorable. We get Moon bonding with the outers AND defeating things TWICE. I love her Rainbow Moon Heart Ache attack and it's nice to see that it's being very useful for all kinds of things!! :>

A small minus was Pluto's Garnet Orb animation, but that was barely 2 seconds long, no major problems.
Jun 6, 2016 8:57 AM

Jun 2012
SPOILERS:
I swear, right before transformatrion, Tomoe looks like he escaped from Hellsing :) Changes from manga made Kaolinite and Tomoe more evil, in manga, it seemed like they both died (at least Kaolinite) and aliens took control of their body, here, they all do it on free will, Germatoid name is not mentioned after Tomoe transformed.
Jun 6, 2016 9:31 AM
Apr 2015
The "mad scientist" Professor Tomoe is more frightening than ever in this episode! Maybe the greatest one of this season!
Jun 6, 2016 9:34 AM
Mar 2016
I guess these last episodes of season 3 are gonna be one of my top favorites among the whole Sailor Moon anime franchise, they are so good, holy crap!!!!!! What really stood out in this episode for me is the characterization. I loved how the Inners felt like Sailor Moon is safer with the Outers, I adored Usagi so much, how she confessed her fear of being alone, how sweet and hopeful she was, gosh I have always loved her so much, huge fanboy over here xD And I am actually loving the Outers more and more in this season, they are so caring and I love their dignity. I got so sad with Tomoe's and Kaolinite's backstory, they were one of my favourite villains in the original anime and that whole scene was so sad... And Hotaru... no words, this episode reminded me why exaxtly she is my favourite senshi besides Sailor Moon. Also, that action rocks ;P WTH happened to the Inner senshi omggg 0_0 That's what I call suspence ;P The animation also got better compared to the previous episode, there were some derpy faces again but they were in like 5-6 frames so I don't really care. I am enjoying every second of this season *_*
Jun 6, 2016 9:36 AM
Feb 2016
this ep was awesome (a bit cheesy at times), i really liked it tho.

the part where Hotaru was protecting chibi made me tear up (i ship them so hard)
Jun 6, 2016 11:36 AM

Mar 2013
huh so Hotaru's dad was messed up prior to joining master pharaoh 90 I at least thought he was somewhat of a caring father before then but no he was always obsessed with his research. you can really tell there shifting focus because of how easily the inner sailor scouts get defeated.
Jun 6, 2016 1:19 PM

Mar 2013
Im just sad about not having a WORLD SHAKING and DEEP SUBMERGE animation. ;(
Jun 6, 2016 2:01 PM

Jan 2014
I always thought that Hotaru would be alive inside the villain. She's battling back, and I don't think it'll be long before she busts out.
Jun 6, 2016 4:05 PM
Jul 2014
it felt like they fleshed out a few sequences from the manga? i could be wrong about this, but either way it felt refreshing. that /and/ the new ending was catchy and enjoyable.
Jun 6, 2016 9:36 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Sailor Moon and them heart shape attacks. I really like the bonding she had with the outer senshi. And Sailor Moon is right, she depends too much on others to help her.

Poor inner senshi,they keep getting beaten. Nice to see Hotaru trying to win over her body.

Jun 6, 2016 10:14 PM

Oct 2011
Hotaru is fighint back to save ChibiUsa YAY
Jun 7, 2016 12:52 PM

Jan 2011
Much better in terms of animation quality than the last episode. Now shit really goes down for the Senshis. I really liked it how this episode was adapted from the actual chapter. Amazing!

The bad guys looked really scary and crazy in this episode :O Especially Dr. Tomoe. It gave me really some 90's vibes. And yeah after changing in his Daimon form he didn't mention his name is Germatoid, but it's not a big deal.

Hotaru fighting back to rescue Chibiusa was lovely. We get some more screentime for them in the next episode :) And that part, when Hotaru was talking about the Silver Crystal. Like in real life. Never part from your hearth and feelings. Never trust someone casually, until you get to know the person better. Never open your hearth casually to everyone, or you can get hurt. Such a wise and truthful reference.

And Usagi worrying about the Inners, Outers and even Dr. Tomoe. I just love that characterization for this season. Season 1 and 2 had barely some of it, mostly for Usagi and Mamoru ;p Here you can feel it for every main character. That part, when the Outers spoke about loneliness... gosh :(

This time a solid 5/5 from me. Can't wait for the next episode and I hope we get some official infos about the next Arc soon.

juliagatari said:
Im just sad about not having a WORLD SHAKING and DEEP SUBMERGE animation. ;(

Yeah I miss those attacks too. We only had a glimpse of them in the 4th episode :/ Hopefully we'll see the full attack sequences and Pluto/Saturn transformations in the next season.

Jun 8, 2016 2:30 PM

May 2010
Meh, nothing interesting in this ep. Some flashbacks, some boring stuff. Not much to even comment about. Hopefully the next one is better!
Jun 8, 2016 7:28 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Who you gonna call?

Death Busters!
Jun 10, 2016 10:24 PM

Dec 2015
Great episode, they didn't try to show Tomoe and Kaori as fully possessed people (like in the 90s, where Tomoe strangely survives, right?).

I imagined the arrival of the Daimon E.T.s on Earth was what started the fire where Tomoe's wife died and Hotaru was injured. But it appears here that the two events aren't related.

5/5
Jun 12, 2016 12:13 AM

Jul 2008
Yep, Tomoe was a dick.
Jun 15, 2016 11:47 AM

May 2010
That papa fight was underwhelming lol.

Mama in the ED song is 2sweg4me. The song isn't bad tho, I kinda like his seiyuu's voice.
Jun 18, 2016 8:46 PM

Oct 2008
Did Sailor Moon just killed Hotaru's Father Souichi Tomoe? Well that dad disowned his own daughter so good for him...tough is he really done?
Super Sailor Moon regressed to Normal Sailor Moon...oh noes!
4/5.

Jun 21, 2016 10:39 PM

Nov 2012
pretty good episode, i liked that they showed some of the inner conflicts of sailor moon and the outer senshi.
Jun 25, 2016 3:07 PM

Feb 2013
The scouts are useless. Let's split up. Defeated!
Nov 2, 2016 1:03 PM

Feb 2014
Hotaru's dad went total mad scientist mode there lol, been waiting for him to go super crazy like that
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
Hotaru's dad remained a prick to the very end, good riddance I say.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

103 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Feb 18, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2016

71 by MFDOOMED »»
Jan 4, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2016

49 by Netbug »»
Feb 26, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

39 by STJohn_Smith »»
Feb 23, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2016

53 by cristal_14 »»
Dec 26, 2022 9:11 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.