Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 13, 2016 6:26 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah interesting episode.

A strange character named Koma encased in a tomb of ice discovered in modern time. I like how the episode flashbacks to when she was around and wanting peace to her world. Kinda interesting to see her fight Jiro and the others in the present world. I think she confused them as villains. Zeth Satan sounds like a legit villain name lol

Iron Mask Fencer's fighting outfit is pretty sick.
May 13, 2016 7:00 AM

Jan 2015
A girl in 300-year Ice coffin, and when she needs "info" about current time she's living in... She get the "wrong" one. No wonder she attack Jiro recklessly like that.
So Koma really have "special" feeling toward Asahi. And Jiro, again... Receive the same wound located in his wrist just like Asahi used too.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
May 13, 2016 7:59 AM

Sep 2015
In a way this anime really impress me, not the actions and stuffs, but the ideals and logics behind every single episodes. Every episodes have a fixed theme which is justice and evil, then it packaged in many different ways and views in every episodes.
Basically what kind of justice you have and see.

This episode, it is true that good and evil is clearly defined way back in the decades. But at the same time Koma learned that even if she go back to that time, things will still be just the same.
May 13, 2016 10:38 AM
Jul 2018
Another pretty good episode.

I did not expect Satomi to take down the prime minister.
I wonder what he is actually aiming to do.
May 13, 2016 10:59 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Pretty interesting episode...I hope that we get to see more of this new girl
May 13, 2016 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
interesting, entertaining and great episode overall imo XD probably best episode so far to me. i really enjoy it. and finally i found my fav girl from this series x3

but DAT armor tho...."Kamen Rider!!!" that's what i thought xD
i'm just gonna be honest, the story this time was very interesting. especially the backstory of the new girl. and i'm kinda suprised that she was supposed to be a normal human :O but because of that statue or more like divine beings, it fused with the girl and there you have it XD she is adorable btw and cool.

and i found this episode was pretty funny. when the new girl attack jiro's base, that scene was kinda funny to me xD the jet scene was pretty funny too.
"Zess-satan" LOL i thought it was "Zeus-satan" xD

looking foward for the next episode.
May 14, 2016 6:46 AM

Jan 2011
I'm really diggin' Earth-chan's current outfit.
May 14, 2016 2:30 PM

Jan 2015
Really nice episode. Love Koma's design.

Jiro seems to think that the lines between "good" and "evil" were more clearly defined and divided back in Koma's time, but Koma can assert that it's not. It's pretty obvious, at least, once Earth-chan suddenly shows up (and as a "time machine" no less).

If Earth-chan is morally pure, then is everyone who opposes her morally wrong? Koma fights for justice, but what happens if she performs unjust actions, or helps the "enemy?" Does the enemy become just, or does she become unjust? Can "good" and "evil" be so easily generalized?

(And apparently Fuurouta's missing after meeting Campe again.)

This show is great.
May 14, 2016 7:17 PM

Aug 2015
That was a cool episode.
May 15, 2016 6:37 PM
Mar 2015
yet again almost none comments... sad for a show who is above average, to say the last maybe if it had more echi and moe people shoud watched it

And were is that guy how always make a very nice review about the episode ?
May 16, 2016 8:27 AM

Jan 2009
Oooh yes, this episode had some good going in it! Great visuals, soundtrack and conversations too. All kinds of stuff! Swordsman Beams were awesome too, lol.

Next episode ought to be good, the preview had me hyped :D
May 16, 2016 9:14 AM
Apr 2014
Ok one thing had me a little worried and wondering. Why is Kikko not any longer a candidate for the throne in the devil realm?

Besides that random comment of the small fellow it was actually nice. I'm curious how they'll end this anime.
May 18, 2016 7:13 PM
Jun 2010
Nanashi said:
Ok one thing had me a little worried and wondering. Why is Kikko not any longer a candidate for the throne in the devil realm?

She lost the power to turn into that other queen witch form.
May 31, 2016 11:11 AM

Dec 2015
Great Cpt.America episode. Nice occasion to say the past was way more turbulent than modern japan (despite all its flaws).

Surprising revelation about the Prime Minister! I also wonder what was the benefit ot taking him down.
Why doesn't this forum feature this big @Fai 's "review" I enjoyed in every previous episode thread?

5/5

Usomochi said:

That is her real form/personality from the other world after all. How could she reign over it as a mere human/magical-girl.
Jul 1, 2016 1:28 AM

Mar 2015
Nice action and fighting in this one, Jiro and the Bureau continue to just happen to be where it always happens
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Oct 18, 2016 7:32 AM
Mar 2012
Rei366 said:
Great Cpt.America episode. Nice occasion to say the past was way more turbulent than modern japan (despite all its flaws).

Surprising revelation about the Prime Minister! I also wonder what was the benefit ot taking him down.
Why doesn't this forum feature this big @Fai 's "review" I enjoyed in every previous episode thread?

5/5

Usomochi said:

That is her real form/personality from the other world after all. How could she reign over it as a mere human/magical-girl.

When did Kikko lose the ability to switch to original form? I only recall vaguely a herb could force the switch in s1.

New character's cool, more time travel theme & Teito.
gophercgOct 18, 2016 7:48 AM
Sep 4, 2017 10:57 PM

Dec 2012
lol She got herself frozen.
lol at the Prime Minister.
Dat Michiko booty.
Dat jump. Dat light.
She's attacking Jiro.
lol The maid violated Emi.
Oh snap. Kikko will age like a human.
WTF! She can shoot beams.
Did Kikko just fa... nah. She couldn't have.
GARO! GAROOOO!
lol She's coming after the Prime Minister now.
They're related.
Koma decides to stay and wander.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 22, 2018 1:11 AM
Mar 2017
Rei366 said:

5/5

When did Kikko lose the ability to switch to original form? I only recall vaguely a herb could force the switch in s1.

New character's cool, more time travel theme & Teito.

In the first season, Kikko was in the queen personality thinking that Claude was Jin (for drugs).
To stop Kikko, Emi had to separate that "essence" (queen personality)
The question isn't "What anime do you like?" That is merely a list.
The question is "Why do you like it?" That tells a story. Your story.
Jul 2, 2022 11:11 AM

Aug 2017
What I continuously appreciate is that unlike what some watchers were left to believe in S1, Jiro and the Bureau aren't 100% antagonistic, it's interesting to see their dynamics. They don't just fight each other and cooperate occasionally.

Speaking of the subject, having a catgirl warrior frozen in Antarctica is an awesome idea xD

Interesting thing mentioned during the talk with the PM: Teito was working at least since before the war. So it's pretty old, huh.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2016

29 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:33 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 20, 2016

33 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 4:32 PM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29, 2016

57 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 6:09 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2016

28 by StateofOhayo »»
Oct 27, 2023 5:46 AM

Poll: » Concrete Revolutio: Choujin Gensou - The Last Song Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2016

66 by Rei_III »»
Jul 10, 2022 2:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.