Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 12, 2016 4:40 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Wow, Hisoka literally getting swarmed by the audience this chapter. Wonder if the fight is about to end here but not looking good for him especially taht ending D:

May 12, 2016 4:40 AM

Dec 2013
Hisoka is really enjoying this fight. That naked orgasm might actually be the weirdest Hisoka moment in the series which is really saying something.
May 12, 2016 6:01 AM
Jul 2018
Hisoka is probably the first time facing an "worth opponent", so I expect something up his sleeves now and serious than ever before. He is enjoying this though. xD

That felt like a zombie attack on hisoka lol.
May 12, 2016 6:37 AM

Dec 2012
Can we get to the conclusion of this already? pretty boring fight.

3/5
May 12, 2016 8:01 AM

Jan 2014
Am I the only one bothered by the art in this chapter? To me it feels like its ruining the fight
May 12, 2016 8:02 AM

Jun 2013
Hisoka is sociopath.

And that bungee gum at the end was predictable, not saying is bad, but we all know how Hisoka plays is game.
May 12, 2016 8:03 AM

Jan 2011
Amazing chapter. Those Hisoka's Hilarious moments were so funny
btw we finally have had a quick translation
TyrelMay 12, 2016 5:06 PM
Gintama: "The blade is not to cut down your enemies
Nor is it to cut away your own weakness
A sword isnt meant to protect your body
A sword is meant for protecting your soul"
May 12, 2016 8:13 AM

Jun 2014
The moment with Chrollo appearing from behind was pretty intense. I can't imagine how this fight would be with animation and music, dang. For the first time, it really seems like there's a death flag on Hisoka. I wonder if Togashi will really go forward with finishing him. I hope not...

Also, this is probably the lowest amount of text we've had in a chapter since like forever. I can't believe I read it all in like five minutes or less.
May 12, 2016 8:18 AM

Jun 2015
Awesome chapter, can't wait for know how this battle is going to end!

And sorry.. But I'm LAUGHING so much with that naked Hisoka moment

And besides that I felt kinda sad with this chapter, it has only a few dialogues and because of that I read it in less time than usual :/
Buuuut, the fight is being awesome! And Hisoka is really getting in trouble
May 12, 2016 8:34 AM

Dec 2012
H-X-H said:
tsudecimo said:

3/5

This is how HxH handle fights if you don't like it go watch Naruto

I made it this far. I would notice if all the fights were this boring and mediocre.
May 12, 2016 8:35 AM

Jul 2015
I wonder how the fight will end.
Chrollo is extremely too OP.
Hisoka for the first time comes close to death.
Chrollo is really ready for anything Hisoka tries to do.
Hisoka still enjoys himself a lot.
I believe Hisoka has not shown full of his power/techniques, and he can still win ( i guess)
I hope none of them dies too soon. The story will be more interesting if they both live somehow.
May 12, 2016 8:44 AM

Jun 2014
The "I Know You Know I Know" strikes again.
May 12, 2016 8:45 AM

Aug 2010
That was the fastest HxH I've ever read since I caught up 6 yrs ago lol

Dat Hisoka gasm at the end with the "I know" was so fabulous and so was his SCHWNNNNNG XD
May 12, 2016 8:56 AM
Jun 2013
Awesome fight so far.
I don't think Chrollo will lose or all of that explanation earlier would be for nothing, especially that Togashi himeself said in an interview that he finds people explaining their abilities to be stupid, so Chrollo doing that must be a condition or something else that'll pay off later.

Also can't wait to see this animated if that ever happens.
May 12, 2016 8:58 AM

Jan 2015
Hisoka is in a real pinch but he'll pull through I saw him getting a boner ! :D
May 12, 2016 8:58 AM
Jun 2015
This is the best SCHWING so far in the series.
May 12, 2016 9:06 AM

May 2013
The art was better in this chapter.
May 12, 2016 9:12 AM

May 2015
Madao__ said:
Am I the only one bothered by the art in this chapter? To me it feels like its ruining the fight
It has been so long that you forgot about the other fights XD

H-X-H said:
tsudecimo said:

3/5

This is how HxH handle fights if you don't like it go watch Naruto
He is right. Is this the fight you were expecting from the 2 major villains of HxH? Not me. I hope they will show something better in future chapter but for now is cheesy.

That "I know" from Hisoka was the only nice part of this chapter.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2016 9:14 AM

Aug 2010

Hisoka's biggest fear is his fanboys lol
May 12, 2016 9:31 AM

Apr 2014
The fight was breathtaking, especially the last page.
hope it isnt chrollos head which is flying.
Can't wait for the next chapter, think the conclusion is near😳
AcceleratorAngelMay 12, 2016 10:14 AM
"Even villains have standards"
-Accelerator-

May 12, 2016 9:33 AM
Feb 2015
Hisokas "I know" might hint that his set up plant with the Bunjee gum might have just been a feint.
Damn Togashi keeping things interesting till the last second.
May 12, 2016 9:56 AM

Dec 2015
Hisoka enjoying himself of course. And I'm also enjoying the fight so far, Chrollo got him on the ropes, but that last panel though... O.O Looking forward to seeing what he has up his sleeves.

May 12, 2016 9:59 AM
Dec 2014

lool Hisoka is the best !!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 12, 2016 10:01 AM

Apr 2015
Man, I missed my pervy Hisoka since the anime ended. Chrollo seems to have the advantage here, but I know my pervy clown has a plan up his sleeve. :P
May 12, 2016 10:28 AM

Apr 2014
Can someone explain me what happened in the last 2or 3 pages? I'm not sure I got it right because of Togashi's usual art style
May 12, 2016 10:39 AM

Oct 2015
Barcia said:
Can someone explain me what happened in the last 2or 3 pages? I'm not sure I got it right because of Togashi's usual art style

Seemed like Hisoka connected all the people he was punching with Bungee Gum at some point and pulled them towards him as Chrollo came to attack to restrict him but Chrollo having seen through this dodged most of them and landed a kick on Hisoka. Hisoka knew Chrollo saw through it and had a severed head also connected by Bungee Gum delayed which he pulled in to land a blow on Chrollo after receiving the kick.
May 12, 2016 10:51 AM

Jan 2013
Hisoka getting fucked up by my boy Chrollo. Well, what can I say. Amazing chapter
May 12, 2016 10:59 AM

Jun 2014
shizaman said:
The "I Know You Know I Know" strikes again.
Yeah, that was so classic HxH, I loved it. I can't help but keep imagining Daisuke saying it (with the slow motion and all).
May 12, 2016 11:14 AM
Apr 2016
Looks like Hisoka targeted Chrollo's book
May 12, 2016 11:17 AM

Feb 2012
Wait, he still releases chapters? This makes four in a row!
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
May 12, 2016 12:39 PM

Mar 2015
Cruicruise said:

I believe the book is conjured so can't he just un-conjure and re-conjure? Of course that takes time and can throw off Chrollo's strategy but I wouldn't say it's over even if he loses the book.
May 12, 2016 12:40 PM

Dec 2015
Damn Hisoka, back at it again with the based SCHWIIINNNNNG ! Nice chapter, but I do agree that it's dragging and quite standard for such a hyped encounter. Art was pretty decent, don't quite get the complaining about it.

Our pervy clown gets the shit beaten out of him this time, but I actually feel confident for him about the follow up. That last panel where he manages to hit Chrollo (pretty hard from what it looks like) and all those gasms moments show just how much he's enjoying himself and still in control to an extent. Also don't forget that Bungee Gum has the properties of both rubber AND gum. Hell he might've taken out Chrollo's arm and crippled his hit&run book strategy. Wouldn't be surprising with Togashi's arm fetish.

Barion-Zara said:

Hisoka's biggest fear is his fanboys lol

LMAO
May 12, 2016 12:42 PM
Jan 2014
This fight animated would be glorious, loving it so far, now I'm just praying my boy Hisoka doesn't die.
May 12, 2016 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
Nucksen said:
Wait, he still releases chapters? This makes four in a row!
Don't jinx it my boy...
May 12, 2016 12:53 PM

Dec 2015
Come on, Hisoka, strike back!! I wanna know what is his plan. It's been a while since he's been fully turned on :')
Not only no hiatus but the art is way better. All we can do is pray that it would last for a while.
May 12, 2016 1:08 PM
Apr 2016
FloatingIdiot said:
Cruicruise said:

I believe the book is conjured so can't he just un-conjure and re-conjure? Of course that takes time and can throw off Chrollo's strategy but I wouldn't say it's over even if he loses the book.

You're probably right. Something's definitely going on with Chrollo's right arm though. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Shit's gonna get real for sure.
May 12, 2016 1:42 PM
Jul 2015
I really missed that SCWHING so much!! Hahaha!
This chapter was a fast and easy read. Mah Hisoka is enjoyin' it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
The last panel is making me worry that Hisoka might die q.q since Togashi isn't afraid of killing anybody here :(
I both love them as characters too, I want Hisoka to win but I hope both of them live and would still contribute to the story
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
May 12, 2016 2:54 PM

Apr 2016
That human tower gave me some Apocalypse no Toride flashbacks...

Anyways, dang, Hisoka was getting the brakes beaten off of him in this chapter. He needs to quit being such a masochist and get serious if he doesn't want to suffer permanent brain damage. I hope he'll reveal a new ability besides Bungee Gum and Texture Surprise, he's crazy-smart so I'm sure he has the "memory" to spare for additional Nen abilities.

Exciting, fast-paced chapter, 5/5 for me!
May 12, 2016 4:26 PM
Jan 2013
Hisokagasm, it's been a while
May 12, 2016 4:36 PM

Mar 2014
Goddamn, this fight is living up to expectations.
May 12, 2016 4:39 PM

Nov 2011
Hisoka orgasmed as i expected :D
next chapter I hope hisoka make it alive :D
May 12, 2016 4:53 PM
Sep 2015
I dont get why people keep saying stuffs like "Hisoka is dead" coz uhm for me it looks like he's enjoying the fight and not at least fazed by whatver Chrollo is throwing at him. Plus in the end he outsmarted Chrollo (I assume the one got hit is the "real" one) with "I know u know I know". Though ppl on this thread are more reasonable than other threads out there.

Plus, this pattern is similar. In almost all Hisoka's fights, he always make it seems like he's the one losing in the beginning, and he loves getting beat up. I might be wrong but I think Hisoka has tricks up his sleeve. I dont think he's gonne die this soon in a fight.
Jessmaru_SinMay 12, 2016 4:57 PM
May 12, 2016 5:02 PM

Jan 2014
Last week I see death flag on Hisoka, and now I see death flag on Kuroro. What if both of them die? hahaaa....
May 12, 2016 5:48 PM

Jun 2012
By far the best chapter since the return. It's like Togashi remembered the high quality masterfully executed fights he put out back in the HA/Yorknew days. No exaggerated but occasionally charming psychological tangents, no more overly complex walls of text for things that could easily be shortened, just two sociopaths having a death match with an entire arena of people as their arsenal. I genuinely don't know who to root for, both sides managed to equally impress me almost every time I turned the page lmao.
May 12, 2016 5:49 PM

Jul 2015
Feels like Hisoka has a trick up his sleeve or something. I would say it's because he's having so much fun but.. the guy has been waiting so long for this fight, he's bound to be having fun.

I don't think Hisoka will get killed, I have a feeling he's just getting a feel of Chrollo's abilities. It wouldn't be wise to jump head-first into the unknown. Plus, he likes messing around in his fights for a little bit first.

He's been waiting ages for this shit, why wouldn't he enjoy himself? Overall though, pretty great chapter. Hope Togashi can continue pumping them out and concludes this fight before going on hiatus again. 5/5
May 12, 2016 5:56 PM

Jan 2009
wow did Hisoka landed a hit in the end? but lol Hisoka is getting hit so hard though he is losing blood from the looks of things
May 12, 2016 6:45 PM

Aug 2008
Hisoka orgasm. LOL! I think Hisoka land a hit at the end.
But it's important to remember that a movie review is subjective;it only gives you one person's opinion.

http://www.classzone.com/books/lnetwork_gr08/page_build.cfm?content=analyz_media&ch=30

It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.If elitist don't exist, casual pleb and shit taste also don't exist.
May 12, 2016 7:33 PM
May 2016
I feel like this fight is totally out of line with everything we learned about nen fights.

Why would a bunch of puppets be a problem for hisoka to dismantle, to the point where it looks like he is taking seconds to dodge or kill them?

With Hisokas Power level, he should be able to kill 20 of these puppets in the matter of like 2-5 seconds.

remember when he killed like 30 dudes at the hunter exams, or how feitang beheaded half a dozen armed men in an instant?

and there is no way chrollo can reinforce 30+ puppets with defenses to withstand hiskas attacks from what we learned about nen fighting in greed island.

this whole shit doesnt make sense to me.

However, I think what evryone tends to forget is, that the explosion seals stay even if he isnt using the ability. Chrollo could have marked a lot of people with explosion marks while hiding.

also what about the poisoned knife he brought against the zoldycks? he had plenty of opportunity to freely attack hisoka with dangerous stuff.

This fight is way too tame for a deathmatch of two of the most dangerous people in H x H.
For a fight between Knuckle and Gon I expect lots of ineffective punching, but Hisoka vs Danchou deathmatch I imagined more like Killuahs, or Kurapikas "fights". The moment you loose your guard, you're done for.

Really dissapointed by this fight so far, both deserve to die with the performance they're putting up.
May 12, 2016 7:40 PM

Jan 2016
This fight reminds me of Knuckle vs Youpi. Very strategic, Kuroro using the crowd, hit and run away tactics like Knuckle during his fight with Youpi. And then Hisoka opened his guards on purpose so he can get an opportunity to counter exactly like Youpi did.
May 12, 2016 8:10 PM

Jul 2015
If i judge by the expressions hisoka made on the last panel, he won the battle.
Not the best fight i have seen.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 63 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 13, 2014

6 by Waddledont »»
Apr 14, 5:16 PM

» Chapter 401 will come out

georgecretuu1 - Mar 10, 2023

14 by StardustCursader »»
Apr 12, 8:22 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 391 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ManWild - Oct 20, 2022

62 by removed-user »»
Mar 7, 7:52 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 1 Discussion

Canute - Jun 1, 2013

16 by Joel77 »»
Feb 28, 7:02 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 51 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jul 25, 2014

4 by Farm-key »»
Feb 18, 8:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.