Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sailor Moon Eternal Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 11, 2016 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh Usagi with glasses on, cute <3

I think the episode was okay, glad to see Michiru meeting her this season. Really glad to see Chibusa in a bit of action though. Why are the transformations so long?! Looks like some of the major antagonists are introduced this season.

Apr 11, 2016 7:33 AM
Jun 2011
this was great episode the animation stille looks good like last episode and i enjoyed seeing michiru my only grip is the long transformations
Apr 11, 2016 8:30 AM

Jan 2011
Very solid episode in my opinion. Michiru playing the violin *love*. Much better interaction between the characters. The Witches 5 were fully introduced. Great music (So Fairy Tail like and I miss watching it every week already T_T). Fluid animation and hilarious moments + characterization like the 90' series :D So much positive stuff to count.

The worst ugly moment I noticed watching the first time was, when Mars and Mercury jumped in the air and looked like spaghetti... Well, it still wasn't that bad like the many quality shots in the first 2 seasons and this episode had many very good moments anyway, so it's forgivable as long, as Toei doesn't produce crap in the future episodes.

elior1 said:
this was great episode the animation stille looks good like last episode and i enjoyed seeing michiru my only grip is the long transformations

The long transformations were unnecessary, it's true, but it's still understandable IMO. Both episodes were 1 manga act and this episode needed that filling + Chibi Moon's transformation came into it. I think (hope) Toei will make them shorter, or show them in one screen in the next episodes. Instant transformation would be better for the future.

Love the VA for now. Hotaru's new VA will do a great job I believe.

Finally we've seen the Senshi's powered up attacks (except Mercury's). Sparkling Wide Pressure finally got the love it deserved! Yay! Venus' Love Me Chain and Mars' Burning Mandalas wasn't bad either. And that nostalgia trip with Usagi's Moon Spiral Heart Attack was the cherry on top. Greatly remade 90' attacks and not only.

That's what the fans wanted altogether. As for me Toei does a much better job with this season and I hope it will stay like this.

5/5 from me.

P.S: I'm so glad it's not bi-weekly anymore. I couldn't stand waiting 2 weeks for another episode xP
RaffApr 11, 2016 8:47 AM

Apr 11, 2016 8:57 AM

Apr 2013
This is so much better than the first season. I love that the classic Sailor Moon humor has finally returned and all those epic faces. It finally feels like Sailor Moon again. Great to see Michiru be introduced and peeks at Uranus and Neptune transformed. While it was a bit of a slow episode, that is completely understandable at this point. Looks like Toei is finally giving the fans what we want.
Apr 11, 2016 8:57 AM

Oct 2009
This is really so good, i feel like a kid again...and just enjoy the show!!
Apr 11, 2016 9:12 AM
Mar 2008
That DAMN opening tho. You wouldnt even think that it is from Sailor Moon without looking at it and seeing the characters. Even then it seems more like a damn AMV.
Watching this episode alone, its still better than the whole Season I (and II) of Crystal, even tho there were some parts that werent really cleaned up. Like when Mars and Mercury avoided the attack, at that moment they seemed like Spaghetti. But other than that? Nah, no complains.
Well............maybe one more. In the last episode the Sailor Guardians literally tranformed in front of people in the city, they still stayed there with everybody looking at them and they didnt care. But in this episode, for some reason, Usagi goes "Uh crap, now they know our identity". Ehm.......... i am sorry, what?
And was Chibi-usa already able to transform in the first Crystal? As far as i remember, at least in the orginal we saw the progression of Chibi-usa as later being Chibi-Moon, here she just was one from the beginning. Its wierd............or did i miss something in the original one and she was also Chibi Moon from the beginning?
Apr 11, 2016 9:24 AM

Jan 2011
MahadoKusanagi said:

Well............maybe one more. In the last episode the Sailor Guardians literally tranformed in front of people in the city, they still stayed there with everybody looking at them and they didnt care. But in this episode, for some reason, Usagi goes "Uh crap, now they know our identity". Ehm.......... i am sorry, what?

People were running in panic and you could say the streets were probably empty. Still I agree, there could be someone hiding and watching from a corner, so it's a bit weird. In the 90' they were hiding first to transform. Oh well, can't have everything perfect :)

MahadoKusanagi said:
And was Chibi-usa already able to transform in the first Crystal? As far as i remember, at least in the orginal we saw the progression of Chibi-usa as later being Chibi-Moon, here she just was one from the beginning. Its wierd............or did i miss something in the original one and she was also Chibi Moon from the beginning?

She transformed the first time in episode 25 after she changed from Black Lady to her original self.

Apr 11, 2016 9:32 AM
Mar 2008
@Raff @kagura-pb

I watched every episode of Crystal (what a pain it was) but i have to admit that i forgot that. I only remembered the original where there was at least a build up to it. Well, it looks like i was wrong there.

On the transformation on the street thing, i wont be nit-picky here about that (but i easily could), it just seemed strange to me, especially when at the end basically everybody was looking at them and none of the Guardians gave a crap.
Apr 11, 2016 9:39 AM
Apr 2015
Nice episode with some additional elements compared to the manga
and Hotaru enters... but the transformations were a little too long, yes. I hope they won't repeat it over & over again.
Apr 11, 2016 9:45 AM

Nov 2014
Chibi usa is so cute *-*

Can't wait for Sailor Saturn's transformation!

Apr 11, 2016 9:52 AM

Jan 2011
MahadoKusanagi said:
I watched every episode of Crystal (what a pain it was) but i have to admit that i forgot that. I only remembered the original where there was at least a build up to it. Well, it looks like i was wrong there.

It doesn't surprise me bro, knowing how weak the quality was from S1/2 and most people ditched the show because of it. I've still watched it purely because of nostalgia and manga faithfulness. Besides in the old Anime she simply came back from the future and could transform then. Not much of a build up. xD

MahadoKusanagi said:
On the transformation on the street thing, i wont be nit-picky here about that (but i easily could), it just seemed strange to me, especially when at the end basically everybody was looking at them and none of the Guardians gave a crap.

If you rewatch the part, you will notice people running away and the empty streets, when the girl was released from the monster. I agree it's weird, that people suddenly appeared after the monster was defeated, as if they never run away. Makes this scene a bit rushed and incomplete compared to the manga sheets.

Apr 11, 2016 9:52 AM
Mar 2008
kagura-pb said:
MahadoKusanagi said:

But there was literally no build-up to it in the old anime? Like, she just came back from the future one episode mid-season to announce she was a Sailor Senshi in training? Completely out of nowhere? While in the manga/Crystal Chibi Usa's awakening to her Senshi powers was foreshadowed and actually had a meaning to the story.

Am i wrong? Wonderful
Apr 11, 2016 9:58 AM

Jan 2011
kagura-pb said:
SpookyCece said:
Chibi usa is so cute *-*

If they follow the manga closely,
Though they may do something similar to Chibi Usa's awakening in the end of the Black Moon arc.

Would be great anyway, because we haven't seen an official Saturn transformation.

Speaking of transformation. I can't wait to see Uranus'/Neptunes transformation. I know it won't happen, but I would love to hear a refreshed version of their old transformation OST in the new music style we have now :O

Apr 11, 2016 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
So far so perfect, except ridiculously long transformations.
Apr 11, 2016 10:06 AM
Mar 2008
Raff said:
MahadoKusanagi said:

It doesn't surprise me bro, knowing how weak the quality was from S1/2 and most people ditched the show because of it. I've still watched it purely because of nostalgia and manga faithfulness. Besides in the old Anime she simply came back from the future and could transform then. Not much of a build up. xD

MahadoKusanagi said:

If you rewatch the part, you will notice people running away and the empty streets, when the girl was released from the monster. I agree it's weird, that people suddenly appeared after the monster was defeated, as if they never run away. Makes this scene a bit rushed and incomplete compared to the manga sheets.

Then i am just confused about that build up thing. I am not gonna argue since i am not as familiar with it as you seem to be. I'll just take you on your word, mate.

On the other thing. Yeah, i noticed that most ran away. But as far as i remember (again, i could be wrong), those 2 friends of Usagi dont know that she is Sailor Moon. But they were still there. Now yeah, Mamoru was there too and maybe he just ran away with them so they could not see that they transformed. Being an Anime, that could very well have happened. But at the same time, people tend to be curious, they run away but as soon as they see that the monster is not following them, they turn back very slowly to see what the hell that was. At that point, it could very well be..................................gnah, you know what, i am overthinking it. Sorry.
Apr 11, 2016 10:22 AM

Nov 2014
kagura-pb said:
SpookyCece said:
Chibi usa is so cute *-*

Though they may do something similar to Chibi Usa's awakening in the end of the Black Moon arc.

Yeah if they follow the manga I hope they won't make us wait too much for the next arc X)

Apr 11, 2016 10:25 AM

Nov 2014
Gvendoline said:

Oh yeah... I basically skipped 5 minutes of them... it's such a waste of time (once or twice is okay but in every episode it's too much!)

Apr 11, 2016 10:57 AM

Jan 2011
MahadoKusanagi said:

On the other thing. Yeah, i noticed that most ran away. But as far as i remember (again, i could be wrong), those 2 friends of Usagi dont know that she is Sailor Moon. But they were still there. Now yeah, Mamoru was there too and maybe he just ran away with them so they could not see that they transformed. Being an Anime, that could very well have happened. But at the same time, people tend to be curious, they run away but as soon as they see that the monster is not following them, they turn back very slowly to see what the hell that was. At that point, it could very well be..................................gnah, you know what, i am overthinking it. Sorry.

You don't need to be sorry heh ;P And nah, you aren't overthinking, it makes sens what you wrote and I agree with it. If that scene was like in the manga it would make more sense.

SpookyCece said:
kagura-pb said:

Yeah if they follow the manga I hope they won't make us wait too much for the next arc X)

Probably very late Summer, more specifically Autumn 2016. The question is only, if Toei will delay the next season like this one or continue right after.

Apr 11, 2016 12:54 PM
Mar 2016
I already loved the first episode and I loved this one even more <3 Even the beautiful animation that this arc is getting became better in this episode IMO! It was a great choice to split the chapter, plot-wise everything was perfect! I love the characterisation in Crystal from the very first episode of the first season,even though I think it's time for the creators to find ways to make Rei shine more, and I think this is the season where she can stand out the most due to the spirit-contact/sixth sense ability she possesses etc. For this reason I would prefer if she was the one to sense that someone was spying on them instead of Minako. But that's barely nothing. The Witches 5 were introduced so damn well, and so did Hotaru (her interaction with Chibiusa is already spot on 😍). I love that Kaorinite is sort of a leader to the witches, she is one of my favorite villains! I don't mind the transformations being shown each time actually, what I would like to change is the speeches. I find it a bit funny to be shown when the senshi are fighting with some brainless monster puppets, they only have a reason to exist when we have the real bad guy who can understand what the heck those girls are saying. But that's really small compared to what we seem to be getting so far! I think we will get what SM deserves with this arc. The wonderful funny moments that resemble the ones from the 90's anime, the serious and deep attitude of the original story, the animation, the extraordinary events of this arc and and... Everything <3 I am just so happy with the result so far!!!
ChrisTsukinoApr 12, 2016 4:39 AM
Apr 11, 2016 12:58 PM
Dec 2014
Good episode, the start is being really nice, loving it, better than the lasts seassons. Just the so long transformation time was a little boring, looks like a part only to killing time, much more and will during the whole episode. xD
Apr 11, 2016 5:37 PM

May 2010
SpookyCece said:
Gvendoline said:

Oh yeah... I basically skipped 5 minutes of them... it's such a waste of time (once or twice is okay but in every episode it's too much!)

I like the transformations, especially now, when they look so cute :< But they should stop with each girl introducing herself after that, in the original show it was only Sailor Moon 98% of the time, that was more than enough.

Still loving this candy-like animation. I hoped to see more of Haruka and Michiru though :< Hopefully next week. As for the story and villans - meh, manga was pretty bland in that area, so I don't really expect much. Definitely won't beat the original series, but so far I quite enjoy this show.
Apr 11, 2016 9:15 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I liked the episode to an extent as the transformations too way too long. The people in charge of the show will have to shorten that aspect as they pretty much wasted like 4 mins of transformations.

Usagi was hilarious this episode. She transforms into a student of Mugen Academy. When she gets questioned she just runs away. I bet she was thinking oh snap they found out.

I never knew Hotaru aka Sailor Saturn had healing powers. It's been a while since I saw the original show so I was puzzled with that scene.

Apr 11, 2016 9:18 PM

Oct 2011
Wow love the transformation <33
Apr 11, 2016 10:16 PM

Mar 2013
Wait a minute this is going to be a weekly thing? I thought this was going to be like the previous seasons where it aired 2 episodes a month. this completely caught me by surprise moving on I am definitely in love with this season (partially because sailor saturn is in it) it truly feels like a perfect blend of the original series and sailor moon crystal (prior seasons obviously). Ok first of the transformation scenes are not that long it's only 4 minutes and 26 seconds long (I had to do so many different equations to figure this out and I still think I'm wrong but case and point it's not 5 minutes). Was I seeing things or was Haruka dressed up as tuxedo mask also Luna and Artemis look weird in this episode. Lastly Yay Hotaru!

If anyone wants to give it a shot at figuring out how long the transformation scene is in this episode it starts at 13:56 and ends at 18:22 (good luck because I'm not doing this again until the next episode).
Apr 11, 2016 11:17 PM

Jul 2007
Annnd instead of trying to be dark like the manga and trying to replicate manga tone and designs, we are now fanpandering to nostalgia-glasses wearing 90's neets and making this a copy of the absolute trash that was previous SM show.

I just love it when a story that was designed to subvert magical girl tropes and be an answer to the more masculine super-sentai genre, gets adapted into meek goofy comedy shit TWICE(because its for "guuuurlz" get it and guuuuurlz shows cant have serious tone or dark violent atmosphere and themes, because loljapan).

I bet SM genwunners are creaming their pants right now - they got a copy pasta of their previous precious cartoon.

Dropped. Toei goes permanently on my blacklist.

Oh well one day maybe decades latter I will get my gritty Sailor Moon adaptation, where the characters do not hesitate to kill their enemies and where actual horrifying designs and violence is intact.
AhenshihaelApr 11, 2016 11:25 PM
Apr 11, 2016 11:26 PM

Jan 2014
I agree with OP on meganekko Usagi ^_^

For all her maturity compared to her mother, we can sometimes forget that Chibi-Usa is actually a child. I think that'll be important for her future development rates.

Speaking of her, Chibi Moon's transformation was cute.

Michiru and Haruka were transformed too - looking forward to seeing them next episode.
Apr 11, 2016 11:45 PM
Nov 2013
This is so amazing, I love that Usagi and Chibi-Usa are as hilarious together as they were in the original <3
Apr 12, 2016 2:08 AM
Mar 2012
elior1 said:

exactly!!!! i thought i was the only complaining about that!!!
Apr 12, 2016 7:51 AM

May 2010
es I'm glad this is maintaining quality! And look they are doing fine even with the weekly release.

Wow Mamo is such a shotacon. Well, he's a lolicon already, so it's not that surprising.

Sailor Saturn! My favorite outer senshi... though I love Neptune as well <3
Apr 12, 2016 8:59 AM

Jun 2009
Fai said:
I just love it when a story that was designed to subvert magical girl tropes and be an answer to the more masculine super-sentai genre, gets adapted into meek goofy comedy shit TWICE

While I won't argue with you that the first anime was very much candy coated, it had it's charm and was definitely subversive for a 90s children's show.
Now I doubt that Takeuchi was ever aiming to subvert as much as you are claiming with the original manga. Most of the dark and gritty tones was actually quite a common thing in Shôjo at that time, and more a product of it's time.

Also, the Mugen-arc was actually introducing a lot more comedic elements, as well as more indepth character developments for even minor characters. The first chapter is fairly "fluff", espcially compared to how fast we jumped into people being in peril during the Black Moon arc. If they follow the current pattern it will get more serious from next episode onward though.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Apr 12, 2016 11:06 AM

Feb 2009
All the stuff I hated about the show last season really are done away with I can finally enjoy the anime in full now! I love the direction Toei is taking!

Apr 12, 2016 12:34 PM

Jul 2007
seizonsha said:
Fai said:
I just love it when a story that was designed to subvert magical girl tropes and be an answer to the more masculine super-sentai genre, gets adapted into meek goofy comedy shit TWICE

While I won't argue with you that the first anime was very much candy coated, it had it's charm and was definitely subversive for a 90s children's show.
Now I doubt that Takeuchi was ever aiming to subvert as much as you are claiming with the original manga. Most of the dark and gritty tones was actually quite a common thing in Shôjo at that time, and more a product of it's time.

Also, the Mugen-arc was actually introducing a lot more comedic elements, as well as more indepth character developments for even minor characters. The first chapter is fairly "fluff", espcially compared to how fast we jumped into people being in peril during the Black Moon arc. If they follow the current pattern it will get more serious from next episode onward though.

Nah, she even talked about it at some point.

Basically Sailor Moon manga and the way the story is handled there was an answer to all the cute "healing" shows. She basically took super-sentai genre and replaced the team of dudes with the team of girls. So you had magical girls who would not hesitate to burn their opponents to cinders and who would actually fight instead of trying to negotiate and resolve things.

Which is hilarious sinceboth adaptations just revert it all back to "cute girls doing girly things".

The most insulting thing about this is that Crystal was supposed to be "more faithful adaptation of the manga".
Yet the first Crystal show was just a mess with random nonsensical story alterations ruining the flow.
And this seems to be more of a remake of the trashy 90's SM show than "faithful adaptation of manga". More time is spent trying to appease SM genwunners, than actually trying to capture manga's tone. I have no hopes of this getting it right and I already was completely annoyed by how they ruined the first arc, so nope nope nope.
Apr 12, 2016 3:10 PM

Feb 2013
For the love of cake.. do they really need 4 minutes of transformations xD?
Apr 12, 2016 6:23 PM
May 2013
Fai said:
seizonsha said:

Basically Sailor Moon manga and the way the story is handled there was an answer to all the cute "healing" shows. She basically took super-sentai genre and replaced the team of dudes with the team of girls. So you had magical girls who would not hesitate to burn their opponents to cinders and who would actually fight instead of trying to negotiate and resolve things.

Which is hilarious sinceboth adaptations just revert it all back to "cute girls doing girly things".

The most insulting thing about this is that Crystal was supposed to be "more faithful adaptation of the manga".
Yet the first Crystal show was just a mess with random nonsensical story alterations ruining the flow.
And this seems to be more of a remake of the trashy 90's SM show than "faithful adaptation of manga". More time is spent trying to appease SM genwunners, than actually trying to capture manga's tone. I have no hopes of this getting it right and I already was completely annoyed by how they ruined the first arc, so nope nope nope.

gee, you must be a blast at parties.

god forbid anything funny or cute happens in a show about magical girls, right? and nothing funny or cute EVER happened in the manga, either. it was 100% super serious all the time. anyone who's read it would surely know this, just like you!

gotta really hand it to the sailor moon fanbase for being the hardest to please and possibly most entitled fans ever. you only have to spend 5 minutes on tumblr to know that no matter how Crystal was created people like you would do their best to find something to whine about.

take the good with the bad and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and your whims. yes, it's a crying shame that Toei handed the first 2 seasons of Crystal to noobie directors and animators on a shoestring budget and barely any time. but the show is in the hands of competent people now, but at the end of the day it is still a product that has to appeal to its target demographic.

it's far from the 90's loose adaptation, what with all the filler "monster of the week" and heavy alterations like genderswapping the Starlights (which isn't going to happen again).

why is it so hard for you to find the good in things and enjoy them? what a miserable life you must lead. it's still too early to say, but Crystal S3 is more than adequate for an adaptation. you must understand that adapting manga to anime is an extremely complicated process. you are NEVER going to get a frame-for-frame adaptation of a manga unless it's basically a storyboard - and Sailor Moon is far from that.
Apr 12, 2016 8:15 PM

Jan 2014
I just love seeing Harumichi, but I really miss the original music.
Apr 12, 2016 11:35 PM
Jun 2011
rtil said:
Fai said:

gee, you must be a blast at parties.

god forbid anything funny or cute happens in a show about magical girls, right? and nothing funny or cute EVER happened in the manga, either. it was 100% super serious all the time. anyone who's read it would surely know this, just like you!

gotta really hand it to the sailor moon fanbase for being the hardest to please and possibly most entitled fans ever. you only have to spend 5 minutes on tumblr to know that no matter how Crystal was created people like you would do their best to find something to whine about.

take the good with the bad and realize that the world doesn't revolve around you and your whims. yes, it's a crying shame that Toei handed the first 2 seasons of Crystal to noobie directors and animators on a shoestring budget and barely any time. but the show is in the hands of competent people now, but at the end of the day it is still a product that has to appeal to its target demographic.

it's far from the 90's loose adaptation, what with all the filler "monster of the week" and heavy alterations like genderswapping the Starlights (which isn't going to happen again).

why is it so hard for you to find the good in things and enjoy them? what a miserable life you must lead. it's still too early to say, but Crystal S3 is more than adequate for an adaptation. you must understand that adapting manga to anime is an extremely complicated process. you are NEVER going to get a frame-for-frame adaptation of a manga unless it's basically a storyboard - and Sailor Moon is far from that.
i agree with you as a manga reader not everything have to be frame to frame and i dont think it bad at all that it not rxactly like the manga and feel like the 90 style
Apr 13, 2016 6:34 AM

May 2012
So, people are enjoying this more than 1st season just because it has better "animation" ?! LOL
Apr 13, 2016 10:14 AM

Dec 2015
Nostalgia and the mess of the first animated version makes me love what I see. But when it ends, I can't resist to open a book and after that, I am thinking "well, at least it's not as disappointing as a HD remaster of the 90s episodes would have been".
Sticking to it of course, because it won't be painful like a rewatch of the "old" anime would be. I hope people complaining about the lack of interest for the characters during Crystal will like this series more.(then it would be useful, I suppose).
By the way, is it really needed to cram the "make-up" scenes every time? 2 episodes for a monthly chapter, 13 eps... it doesn't look like void need to be fill for me.
Personal enjoyment: 4/5
Overall: 6/10 (but it has only been a chapter, so it is far from definitive xD)

PS: decided to pass the opening or to mute it, and to skip the stock transformations/slogans too (no matter how nice they look, boredom will come). But this ending :D
Rei_IIIApr 13, 2016 10:20 AM
Apr 14, 2016 4:46 PM

Jun 2012
Why Crystal coululdn't be like this from the beginning? Loving it, absolutely loving it, comedy, animation, Inners having their own persoalities
10/10
My favorite moment https://45.media.tumblr.com/fba95488b412c98e77c9b5a65587cc49/tumblr_o5h6992cNY1s3wumuo1_500.gif
Apr 15, 2016 3:22 AM

Nov 2012
hotaru <3 and the witches 5 <3
another good episode, so far it looks like this season might be really good. but they really should truncate the transformations + introductions a little, they don't need to be this long in each episode.
Apr 16, 2016 6:17 AM
Jun 2011
silverwalls said:
hotaru <3 and the witches 5 <3
another good episode, so far it looks like this season might be really good. but they really should truncate the transformations + introductions a little, they don't need to be this long in each episode.
since this is the first episodes of the season i not suprise they do it long and later they will do it short like always
Apr 16, 2016 7:23 PM

Jul 2009
Yay Chibi moon transformation :)

Yeah i don't mind if they speed up some of the transformation. Since transforming 5+ guardians takes up time.

Can't wait for the next episode! Love the animation :)
Apr 17, 2016 12:40 AM

Jul 2008
I got nothing to gripe about here. Here come the Outer Senshi.
Apr 17, 2016 9:24 AM

Jun 2014
Cheeseballs as usual but somehow liking this season a bit more.

Thank god I've never watched the original or read the manga otherwise I might not be able to enjoy this at all considering all the crybaby outbursts for this reboot series. It's not possible to please everyone but what do people really expect from a show aimed at 6-14 year olds.
Apr 30, 2016 3:31 PM

Feb 2013
Ah, the violin scene.

4:20 spent on transformations, etc... just a little too long. I can't help but laugh at the anime for doing that.

Hotaru is as adorable as ever.

I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. Season 1-2 of crystal started out alright, then got worse...

Fai said:
Oh well one day maybe decades latter I will get my gritty Sailor Moon adaptation, where the characters do not hesitate to kill their enemies and where actual horrifying designs and violence is intact.
As a non-manga reader, I had no idea. I want this! Cute-girls doing cute-dying = win!
Now I'm disappointed even more than I already was :(
May 10, 2016 2:43 PM

Feb 2014
Another fun episode. And Hotaru sounds adorable XD
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
May 15, 2016 2:25 PM

Nov 2010
Ohh the attacks <3 Just like the old ones. Loved it!
May 20, 2016 8:37 PM

Feb 2014
Lol you’d think someone would tell Chibiusa that it’s a bad idea to wear a hat on a roller coaster.

Naww a kitty! At least it didn’t seem traumatized or scared after being possessed by a Daimon. I really like the character designs for Witches 5!

Poor Tomoe, I forgot how much she suffered :(
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2016 6:01 PM

Apr 2009
why're you blushing so much Chibi-usa _<D?
why're you blushing so much when you got to know Hotaru's name _|D?

seriously though, this entire season (because of the OP/ED and the new characters) feels very much catered to FxF lovers _xD
I like to comment Episodes as i Watch them.
May 25, 2016 1:22 AM

Oct 2008
LOL @ Uranus & Neptune, just waiting on the background acting as back-up if the 6 cannot handle it anymore and then they'll join the fray...haha!
4/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2016

103 by Joca_skljoca024 »»
Feb 18, 2:22 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2016

71 by MFDOOMED »»
Jan 4, 8:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 25, 2016

49 by Netbug »»
Feb 26, 2023 4:40 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - May 2, 2016

39 by STJohn_Smith »»
Feb 23, 2023 3:01 PM

Poll: » Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon Crystal Season III Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - May 23, 2016

40 by Miwey »»
Dec 9, 2022 10:43 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.