Forum Settings
Forums

If you were sucked into an anime world, would you stay?

New
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2016 1:47 PM

Jul 2015
I will never leave it
just imagine living in a word like Sao 😍
Mar 8, 2016 1:50 PM

Sep 2015
The question is, does it have lolis tsunderes? Cause I rather live in my boring world than have to deal with lolis tsunderes.
NasalShark said:
I'd love to squeeze your nipples until they look like a purple slushie, Senpai.

Mar 8, 2016 2:00 PM

Jul 2015
-Senpai- said:
The question is, does it have lolis tsunderes? Cause I rather live in my boring world than have to deal with lolis tsunderes.

Yeah loli tsunderes are cancer .Aria is an abomination .

Also if I could be reborn I'd steal ur waifu
Wohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Mar 8, 2016 2:02 PM

Oct 2014
Go back, for sure, I have a family. I'd enjoy the 24 hours if the world is good, I supposed it would be, and then I'd go back.
Mar 8, 2016 4:20 PM

May 2014
depends on how i look like. I bet reality will hit hard for some ppl if they do get transported to an anime world
Mar 8, 2016 4:43 PM

Oct 2015
I'd much rather come back home. My girlfriend is a sub that needs her dom at her side.
Mar 8, 2016 4:52 PM

Dec 2015
Now what if it was some fucked up shit like Higurashi being stuck in a constant loop with killer loli's on the loose lol.

If it was like DanMachi, I'd say YES PLEASE! Give me some of that hestia brestia. Plus I think it would be interesting leveling up stats irl and dungeon crawling. Why couldn't I have been born into a world where dungeon exploring was such a thing :(. Would be so much fun getting those epic loots, adventuring with a team, hooking up with party members (ofc a harem of all cuties). Heck I wouldn't mind KonoSuba either. Get to hang out with Aqua and her no panties ;), Megumin can cast explosion on me any time, and the kinky knight could get it. Plus having the thief ability to steal pantsu! Also, I wouldn't mind being in Gate: Jietai and sleeping with Rory the thousands yr old loli :D!
Mar 8, 2016 5:13 PM

Jan 2016
depends what anime i sucked in, i'll stay there if i got a harem with 8 girls, the world where i've the power of god or i've sucked into comedy anime where there are no more complicated life and romances i probably stay there forever
Mar 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Aug 2014
Can't really think of an anime that I would want to stay in. As I don't want an increased risk of dying of being in the anime world or one that is basically the same as our world.

But being trapped in a game world, is probably the best option but the only one I can imagine being in is Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo. SAO would have too high risk of dying plus I wouldn't trust other people not to kill me. Log Horizon seems to political. No Game No Life, can't trust other people and probably end up losing everything in a game. Overlord I don't want to be non-human and even if I could be human I wouldn't have any awesome items or npc's to help me to start with.
Mar 8, 2016 5:28 PM

Jun 2015
Sucked into TG or Shingeki world. Not even an hour (= =)
Mar 8, 2016 5:45 PM

Apr 2015
It actually really depends in what world you are stuck and under what circumstances.
I general I think I'd stay with 40-50% probability :3
Mar 8, 2016 5:48 PM

Aug 2015
arekiiiii said:

You won't probably last an hour if you find yourself lying outside the walls lol..

Yes if it is inside Disboard (NGNL) or a bunch of girls like To Love Ru...
No to Shingeki
Mar 8, 2016 5:52 PM
Apr 2015
Either I would die sooner or later, or end up sitting next to a window in a classroom forever while dreaming about getting a harem...

So no.
Mar 8, 2016 5:53 PM

Jan 2016
Depends on several circumstances that I'm to lazy to write here. But in summary, I'd stay if I'm not alone, have the necessary resources to survive without any problems and if it isn't dangerous I guess.
Mar 8, 2016 5:55 PM

Jun 2015
IndexXx said:
arekiiiii said:

You won't probably last an hour if you find yourself lying outside the walls lol..

Yes if it is inside Disboard (NGNL) or a bunch of girls like To Love Ru...
No to Shingeki

Hahaha so true. Outside the wall... Agh! So scary. Just assume inside the wall.

Ah, I don't want to stuck in dangerous genre like hentai either (-=-). The same nightmare when you sucked into yaoi world.
Mar 8, 2016 6:00 PM

Sep 2014
People are forgetting the most important question here. Is there internet? Even the technologically advanced animes still have shit 2010 phones, I'm scared to see how bad their internet infrastructure is in an anime world.
Mar 8, 2016 8:38 PM

Aug 2014
Obviously, it would depend on what anime universe we're talking. Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Corpse Party? Fuck no, back to the shitty 3D land I go. But if it's Sword Art Online, Zero no Tsukaima, or Plastic Memories, then fuck yeah I'm staying.
2D > 3D

Click here to join our club Discord. Member or not, feel free to join. We are active everyday.
Mar 8, 2016 8:42 PM
Nov 2015
Depends what anime, but probably not. Also I can't really speak Japanese, so yeah.
Mar 8, 2016 8:46 PM

Oct 2015
Depends s on what anime it is and if I would get to have "powers" if I was sucked into a world that has things like that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2016 8:48 PM

Feb 2016
Depends on the universe... if it's a nice calm universe where things are still pretty normal.. sure? Not sure how I'd adapt to having to learn Japanese though if you're throwing that in :[ I think it'd be nice to live in like the world of SAO though so long as..
I'd love to play a VRMMROPG like SAO. It'd be a fun and interactive way to make friends :p

“Don’t just mindlessly judge people as you please.” – Rin Okumura
“Your past shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals and dreams.” – Rin Okumura
Mar 8, 2016 9:08 PM

Jan 2015
Well i surprised myself as i immediate thought now that would be kick ass if i could pick an anime world to live in. But, the more i thought about it the number of choices just kept dropping.

I mean if i knew i was in a different world and had my memories of this one, that would be sort of depressing in the end for some reason i think. And then what if you died in this new more than likely harsher reality than the one were in? Cause i for one would choose a world well devils, demons, cyborgs, gods/powerful beings, alternate universes, space ships and planetary travel was available, oh and aliens duh. Not sure id be hip with magic or not. Anyway, ya that's a lot of ways to die unless i'm like an overpowered super sayain from the start and that's no fun for me.

So yea... can't answer this one
Mar 8, 2016 9:09 PM
Feb 2016
Most likely, but if that Anime world is awful then i'm out.
Mar 9, 2016 1:10 AM
Jan 2016
PatheticRanger said:

But being trapped in a game world, is probably the best option but the only one I can imagine being in is Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo. SAO would have too high risk of dying plus I wouldn't trust other people not to kill me.

I don't think the risk of dying is that big in SAO. During those 2 years in it 4000 out of 10.000 people died, yes, but 2000 of those deaths were during the first months, when everyone was still inexperienced and thought it was "just a game". If you just try to be careful and don't take unnecessary risks you could live a "normal" life there. Later on in the anime we get to see people just chilling, fishing and doing other stuff that normal people do. You don't have to clear dungeons to live there. :)
And as far as I know, as long as you sleep at an inn, you're absolutely safe from other players(inside cities), sleeping in a public place would be your only worry, but that's the same in the real world. :D
Mar 9, 2016 1:44 AM

Mar 2015
KaoruMatsuoka said:
Getting sucked into a 2d universe?

FUCK. YES.

I don't care if it's SAO, I don't care if it's Clannad, I don't care if it's Black Bullet. I'll be the protag, the protag lives. I'll have about 10 girls wanting the D.

I hate wish-fulfillment but those would be the absolute best universe to live in.

*Gets sucked into the world of School Days*
Pros: Get a horny harem.
Cons: Highly unstable girls. Death.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Mar 9, 2016 1:53 AM

Dec 2015
Modest_Kuudere said:
Obviously, it would depend on what anime universe we're talking. Tokyo Ghoul, Attack on Titan, Corpse Party? Fuck no, back to the shitty 3D land I go. But if it's Sword Art Online, Zero no Tsukaima, or Plastic Memories, then fuck yeah I'm staying.
2D > 3D

You know I was going to bring up Zero Tsukaima in my first post as on of those places I wouldn't want to stay because Louise is a total bitch and you would always get beat because the girls are constantly horny and get you in trouble all the time. Although If I was transported there and she tried to beat me, I'd have to smack a bitch lol. Sorry shes one of my least favorite Tsundere characters.
Mar 9, 2016 2:47 AM

Feb 2015
yea- wait! which one ? ;p
if it's TLDR, Assasination Classroom, Haruhi, K-ON, something relaxing, enjoyable like that, obvious i would stay and never came back to real life again.
well, i don't mind SAO.........................
but if it's SnK.....................................
but, School days......................................................................
Boku no Pico..........
YizelTroMar 9, 2016 2:51 AM
Mar 9, 2016 2:58 AM
Mar 2016
If I were sucked in an anime world, realistically speaking I would have to return because my family can't function without me. It's nice to be needed.
Mar 9, 2016 3:00 AM

Jan 2016
100% depends upon the type of world xD
Most anime worlds we would just die right at the start of some random epic shounen battle. One of them would power up, a rock would fly off and smash our heads in. :O #sidecharacterproblems
Mar 9, 2016 5:14 AM

Apr 2015
I'd stay in the anime world. Basically no-one I know likes anime. (Only my cousin and two/three friends that I see once a week)

I'd like to be stuck in the world of Sword Art Online (anime). I'd be able to play Sword Art Online and ALfheim Online! That would be so fun in my opinion!
Mar 9, 2016 5:20 AM

Mar 2015
If I get sucked into a yandere or yaoi genre anime, then there is no way I am staying. But if get sucked into dishboard or any other world where my chances of dying are really low and is really fun to live in then, Yeah I am definitely going to stay there.
Mar 9, 2016 5:48 AM

Oct 2010
Nothing would change. The harems and constant affection from anime girls would become dull and eventually I'd be wanting to go back to reality.

There's even the possibility I wouldn't be able to bring along all of my video games, anime DVDs and other possessions. And what's to say that I can bring my pets along too?
Of course, this also depends on the world itself. Ghost in the Shell universe would actually be one of the more interesting universes to live in.
Mar 9, 2016 6:12 AM

Aug 2014
Askorti said:
PatheticRanger said:

But being trapped in a game world, is probably the best option but the only one I can imagine being in is Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo. SAO would have too high risk of dying plus I wouldn't trust other people not to kill me.

I don't think the risk of dying is that big in SAO. During those 2 years in it 4000 out of 10.000 people died, yes, but 2000 of those deaths were during the first months, when everyone was still inexperienced and thought it was "just a game". If you just try to be careful and don't take unnecessary risks you could live a "normal" life there. Later on in the anime we get to see people just chilling, fishing and doing other stuff that normal people do. You don't have to clear dungeons to live there. :)
And as far as I know, as long as you sleep at an inn, you're absolutely safe from other players(inside cities), sleeping in a public place would be your only worry, but that's the same in the real world. :D

True but it was also something like half of the population that stayed alive, lived in the first town in the game and seemingly never left there. Also you got to remember that you'll have your real body in the real world to think about as well. If no one finds your real body within a week or so (more like 4/5 days), you'll die from not drinking/replacing water into your body. If we also assume that we live in Japan in the SAO world then you got to think about how will the health service keep you alive? I don't know if the health service there is like the US where you have to pay for treatment and if so you'll die from being unable to pay, or if its like the UK how long would they keep you alive before deciding you are a lost cause and pull the plug.

I know I'm WAY over-thinking it all. But that is just what I'm like at times.
Mar 9, 2016 7:01 AM
Jan 2016
PatheticRanger said:
Askorti said:

True but it was also something like half of the population that stayed alive, lived in the first town in the game and seemingly never left there. Also you got to remember that you'll have your real body in the real world to think about as well. If no one finds your real body within a week or so (more like 4/5 days), you'll die from not drinking/replacing water into your body. If we also assume that we live in Japan in the SAO world then you got to think about how will the health service keep you alive? I don't know if the health service there is like the US where you have to pay for treatment and if so you'll die from being unable to pay, or if its like the UK how long would they keep you alive before deciding you are a lost cause and pull the plug.

I know I'm WAY over-thinking it all. But that is just what I'm like at times.

I see nothing wrong with staying on the first floor, but at the end of the day, it would entirely depend on you. As far as I remember, every floor is connected to all the other ones by a teleportation gate, so after the frontliners unlock the teleports, you can move from any floor to any other one within the safe zone of the cities there. So you don't have to stay in the city of beginning, you can move to any of the floors even as a "non-combatant".
I would assume that in a case like this the families would be exempted from payment and the company that owns the game would have to pay for sustaining the victims. Also, I'm sure there would be charities that would gather the money necessary to pay for the needs of the victims. Maybe even governmental programs. All in all, I don't think money would be an issue. And there are comatose people in hospitals that are being kept alive for decades, so I don't think they would pull the plug on you any time soon.
Also, to completely circumvent this issue, we could assume that we jump directly to Aincrad instead of the "real world" of SAO, so that would not be a problem at all.

And don't worry about over-thinking, it's fun to think of all possible outcomes and circumstances. :)
Mar 9, 2016 5:39 PM
Jul 2018
I guess it depends on the anime world I get sucked into. If it's something like Parasyte or some horror thing I wouldn't want to stay since I might get brutally murdered.

If it's an easy going, school life anime with cute anime girls then sure. Sign me up for "forever".
Mar 10, 2016 9:46 AM
Feb 2014
Implying in the anime world the characters behave the same way as we see them on screen... it really depends wheter I could be a main charachter or not... If I could, then hell yeah I'd stay
Mar 10, 2016 9:53 AM

Jun 2015
I would stay in the anime world because my current life Sucks...
"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost."
Mar 10, 2016 9:54 AM

Jan 2012
Hard question,it depends on the people I met and the environment itself, whether if it is worth staying

Yahallo!
Yatta!
Baka!

<!
"Humans, your existence was a mistake. Conflicts, lies, jealously, greed. You once caused me to lose everything and today I will devour everything... Because I am the Valkyrie Goddess">
Mar 10, 2016 10:02 AM

Apr 2015
Kuma said:
KaiserNazrin said:
Depend whether people died a lot in that world or not.
you transported to new world when everyone in that wolrd will saved when you are die. do you will kill yourslef?

You just want him to die don't you? xD
Mar 10, 2016 10:02 AM

Nov 2011
xaos12 said:
Konosuba world to spend a day with megumin.

Yup, I'd like to walk the path of EXPLOSION! with Megumin.

GET DROPBOX HERE!
Bonus space for you and me with this link! Now 500MB per referral, up to 16GB from referrals alone.
Mar 10, 2016 10:03 AM
Mar 2016
Absolutely. I'd stay in just about any anime world over this one. The idea to be me but still have a better chance at a better life then what I have now would be amazing. Even if it was TG of SnK. Yeah those would really be bad but I could pull off TG. But if it was like SAO or FMA then I'd totally rock that bitch!
Mar 10, 2016 10:04 AM

Jul 2015
depends on which one. if it was the DBZ universe, than hell yeah i would. your nerdy ass better believe that this niggah would learn to fly
Mar 10, 2016 10:09 AM

Jan 2013
fanofDBZ said:
If you were sucked into an anime universe, would you stay there?

Let's say you have 24 hours to return to the real world. Would you go home to the real world, or stay in the anime world?

Virtually any fictional anime universe can turn against you in most horrible way, even harem or comedy shows, or at very best, it wouldn't be any better than the real world we are in right now. Actually, it doesn't say if staying in the world leaves you with protagonist's plot armour and other abilities. It doesn't even say if you can use all the benefits when being harem protagonist.
Thinking of it, we actually never seen a situation where harem protagonist actually wants the girls in ... well, in a way expected from straight sexually mature male ... what if you are harem protagonist that actually wants the girls too? :-D I bet universe would collapse into itself by the puff of logic :-D
Signature removed. It was too good for this cruel world.
Mar 10, 2016 10:11 AM

Mar 2015
KorNk said:
Kuma said:
you transported to new world when everyone in that wolrd will saved when you are die. do you will kill yourslef?

You just want him to die don't you? xD
better than humanity get wiped out. can't wait transported to fantasy world to be evil character start adapted. overlord already starter.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 10, 2016 10:35 AM

Feb 2015
Heavily depends on the anime world I get sent to. I wouldn't want to get stuck in some world where random monsters appear and destroy entire cities like it's nothing.
Mar 10, 2016 11:37 AM

Aug 2013
Depends on 3 things
1) Which universe?
2) Do I get any powers from that universe? (Example: nen from Hunter x Hunter)
3) Am I just a sidecharacter waiting to get killed or a main character?

Mar 10, 2016 12:30 PM

Jan 2016
Depends on the Anime world, quite a bit would depend on that along with what skills you have.

If I am my current self it probably wouldn't end well. In any type of supernatural/demon/vampire/zombie apocalyptic series. Now sol would be alright but I would just assume stay in the Realworld.

Now say that you can adapt to whatever current anime you are in whether than means you can get powers/strength/magic or what not then that would be a totally different story. And I would say hell ya. Wouldn't really second guess it that much. Being that's the scenario I would say you could be part of whatever MC group there is. As you would be joining a current anime it wouldn't necessarily mean you would be the automatic MC since they currently exist.

Or if this scenario means you replace the MC that would also be a different decision to be made.

That said I wouldn't mind being a side kick to a badass MC either. As long as I wouldn't be considered expendable I would happily help out the MC's harem El oh El.

I wouldn't want to be transported there only to be the villain though, that would probably be a deal breaker. UNLESS I can have my evil harem and giant fortress/castle with an undeafeatble army of the dead/dragons/demons/warlocks...
Mar 10, 2016 6:10 PM
Nov 2015
If it was konosuba world i would definitely stay, since even if i die ill just be reincarnated and the word YOLO wont exist :D
Mar 10, 2016 10:51 PM

May 2014
If there's anime in this world, I'm Ok to stay :p
Mar 11, 2016 12:10 AM
Mar 2016
Yes most definitely everyday I wish I was in the anime world then I could find her and be with her who wouldn't want to stay the anime world is so much better
Mar 11, 2016 12:18 AM

Aug 2015
Depends on what kind of character I'm there...

Am i the main character or a background character?

Because in action anime, it's always the background characters, that dies in hordes.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» what is battle shonen?

deg - 2 hours ago

12 by Ratris_Decision »»
10 seconds ago

Poll: » do you want more emotional or more intelligent anime?

deg - 3 hours ago

19 by Rhaelynne »»
1 minute ago

» ❄️ Anime Winter 2024 Male Characters Tournament ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ISeeLifePeople - Apr 14

234 by FZREMAKE »»
4 minutes ago

» MULTIPLE UNRELATED anime that you think could be set in the same anime universe

IpreferEcchi - 53 minutes ago

5 by WatchTillTandava »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » What tropes do you find the most annoying in a protagonist?

ZeroMajor12 - 2 hours ago

12 by Nirinbo »»
8 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.