Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2016 5:06 PM

Apr 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
No thread?

Saw the cutup movie wayyyy back in the day, wasn't ready for it I don't think (or the movie sucked). Anyway I quite enjoy this.

1987 was a good year for sexual demon horror (thinking Wicked City and so on).

Also, the animation's surprisingly good! (although obviously not even close to something like Akira)
BlackoutingApr 22, 2016 7:19 PM
Oct 27, 2016 4:27 PM

Dec 2015
Gruesome monster designs, nice drawings, classic anime humour and action except with more violence: it was more than decent. I didn't remember at all that the young boy became a killing machine as soon as he was awakened.

3.5+/5 If you are watching this for the first time, I'm sure the roundabouts make for a good surprise.

I think the gorish scenes were in the dubbed VHS (Manga Entertainment, maybe) I saw a long time ago. I had probably a better stomach back then because today several pictures shook my belly a bit. ^^"

@Blackouting Thank you, I saw the full OAVs then.
The second series is impossible to find on streaming sites though. (but the hardest research must be the second adaptation of the manga)
Rei_IIIOct 28, 2016 9:05 AM
Oct 28, 2016 5:41 AM

Apr 2012
Rei366 said:
@Blackouting This animation is said to count 48min per episode, I just saw the first OAV and it ended at 38min (ending included). I would say I didn't notice any jarring cut and it had sex scenes. What did I miss?

This whole series is a real headache when it comes to timings but with the first 3 OVAs I think all that 48m is is an average. The uncut versions run to 38m, 59m, 48m for 1-3 respectively (as you've probably seen by now).

Yeah! I think this is a surprisingly underrated show these days.
Jan 15, 2017 2:16 PM
Oct 2013
The bodies are a bit plain and pantsu seems too stiff. Genitals have a hazy effect on them though which I didn't like.

Gore and monster design was quite detailed and had intensity which is good and motion was very fluid.

Trying to resist the tentacle with the hands was interesting XD
Oct 10, 2017 2:41 AM
Oct 2017
Look, it's not that this episode was uninteresting, it's just that it was, well - APPALLING. All the rape... I know, I know, "you should expect rape in any hentai", but I still find it... APPALLING.

1/10

... well, gonna watch me some more of this now.
Jan 25, 2018 8:27 PM

Dec 2016
To be completely honest I legitimately said aloud multiple times while watching this, "is this my life? Is this what my life has come to?" And honestly I don't know any better way to describe this. That doesn't mean I didn't think it was a fun watch and will probably watch the rest lmaoooooooooooo
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Jan 26, 2018 7:56 PM
Jan 2018
First watched it many years ago when I was in my teens. Found it hard going because of the extreme violence.
MancChrisAug 9, 2018 7:02 AM
Apr 3, 2018 8:58 PM

Dec 2015
Can he even fuck anyone now that he's so huge?
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 28, 2018 3:45 AM
Jan 2018
THIS is how anime should be. Gore and tits. Wish stuff like this was still made...
Feb 26, 2019 4:43 PM

Apr 2018
Can anyone tell me where I can watch this series?
Feb 16, 2020 2:41 PM

Nov 2007
Purple_Gh0st24 said:

Find it on VHS or download the torrent.

Anyway me and the boys are watching the top 10 goriest anime we can find and this one is the most extreme. Not necessarily because of the gore, but because of the insane amount of (demon) rape scenes. Almost not a single female does NOT get raped or killed in this series. It's completely over the top. As for the story, it barely has one. Character development is almost completely absent. The art is decent. But the only real reason to watch this is for the shock value. It's a rollercoaster of madness that makes Violence Jack look like a children's cartoon.
Feb 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Apr 2018
arnxx said:
Purple_Gh0st24 said:

Oh, sorry, I've already seen this by now. Thanks anyway.

arnxx said:
Anyway me and the boys are watching the top 10 goriest anime we can find and this one is the most extreme. Not necessarily because of the gore, but because of the insane amount of (demon) rape scenes. Almost not a single female does NOT get raped or killed in this series. It's completely over the top. As for the story, it barely has one. Character development is almost completely absent. The art is decent. But the only real reason to watch this is for the shock value. It's a rollercoaster of madness that makes Violence Jack look like a children's cartoon.

True, true. This was awesome (and I loved the aesthetic).
Mar 2, 2020 1:52 PM

Nov 2007
Purple_Gh0st24 said:
arnxx said:

Oh, sorry, I've already seen this by now. Thanks anyway.

arnxx said:

True, true. This was awesome (and I loved the aesthetic).

Apearently my mates don't even want to finish this later on. They feel awkward watching the longer hentai parts with other guys. Guess I'm more HARDCORE than them!!
Jan 18, 2021 9:33 PM

Nov 2015
*describes the most awesome scene in existence*

and now i've become a fan at least for this one movie, heard it's not same with latest installments :/

đź’˘

Mar 10, 2021 5:24 PM

Aug 2020
I really like this classic 80's art style. The animation is good and the 2 main females look pretty nice. There are a lot of hot H scenes mixed with disgusting looking gore, which makes it pretty hard to enjoy most H material. I wish someone made a cut of only the H scenes without any gore or ugly monster close ups. The plot is pretty brutal, bloody and merciless. I don't mind seeing stuff like that in anime but when watching a hentai it's something that kills the mood quickly if you know what I mean.

It's more of an gory adult anime with sex scenes rather than your average hentai. It still has some good looking explicit H scenes but buried under a pile of dismantled corpses.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Nov 19, 2021 11:13 PM

Apr 2019
It was better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be complete shit, but I ended up enjoying it.
Feb 16, 2022 6:40 AM

Feb 2015
Thought it was just straight up dumb hentai, but there's action, so I like it
Aug 7, 2022 4:12 PM
Apr 2018
This was one of only three video cassettes of anime available when I started seriously trying to watch it (along with 3x3 Eyes and Project A-Ko, I think) I could do without the tentacle stuff but liked the main story and the OST is absolutely fantastic.
Nov 12, 2023 8:56 AM

May 2021
Saw the dub version and got annoyed by some of the VAs. The animation was high quality for an 80s hentai. The plot is actually good as well, didn't gap since I wanted to see the story. Also found out that this hentai has multiple series and movies. Can't wait to see how the story ends.
Currently watching every hentai ever made starting from 1971
Jan 17, 11:32 PM

Jun 2021
seriously i'm glad that i watched this OVA without being in fapper mode, this shit is too insane to be a hentai, this is actually a full epic lovecraftian horror triology.
AdriannitroJan 17, 11:36 PM
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jan 17, 11:36 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to Purple_Gh0st24
@Purple_Gh0st24 internet archive
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
Jan 20, 7:30 AM

Apr 2018
Reply to Adriannitro
@Purple_Gh0st24 internet archive
@Adriannitro Sorry, you're a few years late. I've seen this ages ago.
Jan 21, 11:08 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to Purple_Gh0st24
@Purple_Gh0st24 Oh...Oh my god, I-I don't know why i responded your comment lol, i just said to myself "bro why not?" i thought that you weren't going to respond me because the people who watch shit like this usually aren't very online, OR MAYBE I WAS WRONG?
Jan 21, 11:08 PM

Jun 2021
Reply to Purple_Gh0st24
@Purple_Gh0st24 Oh...Oh my god, I-I don't know why i responded your comment lol, i just said to myself "bro why not?" i thought that you weren't going to respond me because the people who watch shit like this usually aren't very online, OR MAYBE I WAS WRONG?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Episode 3 Discussion

Aveja - Apr 14, 2010

13 by Adriannitro »»
Jan 29, 9:51 PM

» Is this really a hentai?

wazzupdog - Apr 10, 2021

8 by removed-user »»
Sep 1, 2022 4:37 AM

Poll: » Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji Episode 2 Discussion

Blackouting - Feb 27, 2016

7 by ProxyLain »»
Nov 19, 2021 11:51 PM

» Can someone please tell me how much worse the uncensored urotsukidoji ChĹŤjin Densetsu UrotsukidĹŤji ova is compared to the theatrical western release?

EmperorDemonGava - Apr 9, 2012

8 by Blackouting »»
Apr 22, 2016 8:13 AM

» So is it safe to say Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji is the sickest most depraved anime ever?

EmperorDemonGava - Jul 6, 2012

9 by Aveja »»
Jan 15, 2016 3:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.