Choujin Densetsu Urotsukidouji

Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend

What would you like to edit?

Alternative Titles

Japanese: 超神伝説 うろつき童子
English: Urotsukidoji: Legend of the Overfiend
French: Urotsukidōji: La Légende du Démon
More titles


Type: OVA
Episodes: 3
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Jan 21, 1987 to Apr 10, 1989
Producers: None found, add some
Licensors: None found, add some
Source: Manga
Genres: ActionAction, DramaDrama, HentaiHentai
Theme: MythologyMythology
Duration: 48 min. per ep.
Rating: Rx - Hentai


Score: 6.081 (scored by 40364,036 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
Ranked: N/A2
2 based on the top anime page. Please note that 'Not yet aired' and 'R18+' titles are excluded.
Popularity: #5170
Members: 12,333
Favorites: 65

External Links

Ranked N/APopularity #5170Members 12,333
Add to List
Episodes: /3
* Your list is public by default.


Legend has it that the human race is not the only dominant civilization living on Earth. Two other races exist in this world: the Makai (a demon race) and the Juujinkai (a half-man, half-beast race). Once every 3,000 years, a supreme being known as the "Choujin" (Overfiend) will emerge and bring balance to all three realms on Earth. In present-day Japan, after 300 years of endless searching, a Jujinkai named Amano Jyaku has discovered the presence of the Choujin inside high school slacker Tatsuo Nagumo. But now, Amano, along with his sister Megumi and their sidekick Kuroko, must protect Nagumo and his new girlfriend Akemi Ito from the Makai, who believe that Nagumo is not the Choujin, but an evil entity bent on destroying all living beings on Earth.


No background information has been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding background information here.

Related Anime

Characters & Voice Actors



Opening Theme

Apple Music
Amazon Music
Youtube Music
No opening themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an opening theme here.

Ending Theme

No ending themes have been added to this title. Help improve our database by adding an ending theme here.

Dec 11, 2014
AnnoKano (All reviews)

In the year 2014, and presumbaly in those that will follow it, it is now accepted by the vast majority of people that cartoons are not always for children.

Undoubtedly there are some out there who most continue to defend their love of Chinese cartoons from parental scepticism and faced high-school mockery and social isolation, but for those of who have surpassed the need for the approval of others, but not old enough to have children to be disappointd in, it is accepted that drawn pictures are not childish by their very nature.
This was not always so, and the changing tide of popular opinion on read more
Feb 28, 2013
Shura-shurato (All reviews)
The most disturbed and sickening anime ever made till this day!"!What the hell was i thinkin´ watched this as an 11 year old kid , i din´t knew anime like this exsisted until a buddy of mine lended it to me....IT FUCKED my childhood so hard up to an extent that i became obsessive with this tape , AND HAD NIGHTMARE´S!!!!!!Storyline in the 1st 3 part stays very strong and freakin´intense throughout the horrorshow, with nice chara intro´s , wich are mostly memorable for the good guys ofc. Animation is ofc bit cheap and vague at times but WTH it was the 80´s, read more
May 14, 2015
Malfegor (All reviews)
I'm usually not a huge fan of writing really short reviews, but it's so damn easy to summarize this series in just a few sentences:

There's too much plot for it to be a pure hentai, but too little plot for a proper supernatural action series.

To call the characters one dimensional would be an insult to straight lines.

Every single bit of time that could have been spent on plot or characters is instead wasted on rapey sex-scenes.
You can almost set yourself a timer for when a sex-scene will occur (tip: it's all the fucking time, usually for no reason).
I can almost hear the guys read more
May 10, 2012
Meatero (All reviews)
When I wonder about the animation budget breakdown for this show I guess that 60% or so of it was dedicated to animating explosions and things being exploded. The remaining 40% divided equally between things being decapitated and everything else which needed animation.
The budget on this series wasn't tight judging by the amount of detail animators went into. A part of me resents this gross misappropriation of funding. Instead of a series which pushed the boundaries of what we consider good hentai we get instead a very forgettable action series, interspersed with random sex scenes. If you're looking for a hentai animation which isn't read more


Recent News

Recent Forum Discussion

Recent Featured Articles

15 of the Best Adult Anime of All Time

15 of the Best Adult Anime of All Time

You've always known that anime is a medium that breaks down boundaries. Now, we're going to be taking a look at the best adult anime which push things beyond the limit!