Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 26, 2016 8:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Wow, fire in the house.

That was a rough episode, at least Sherry managed to escape so I guess that's good? This episode made her very relevant though. Meanwhile, I dislike Tyuule more and more with her shady plans. Glad to see the Imperial Empire making their own moves.

The embrace though :D

Feb 26, 2016 9:43 AM

Apr 2010
So Zorzal's forces are moving around and attacking other households.
Well i bet things would have been more graphic in the manga but shamefully it's not translated yet.
In any case it seems to have a happy ending the question remains what will happen next things are getting very interesting.
Feb 26, 2016 9:57 AM

Jun 2013
As,expected...Zorzal teme is making his will to happen and bitch Tyuule plans her own plans..
Massacre of the Nobles..has Begun..

*EDIT*

htsuji said:
It is is one of the best methods to use some randomness occasionally, which can make your action unpredictable. (I'm dead serious.)

Well yes..but they too don't know where they are heading!

AND yep..
htsuji said:
Sugawara said, "Get out and release her! For, she is going to marry me in four years ."

"Sugawara-sama!"

Finally...

Sugawara has now take the responsibility! XD

And....>_< *RUMBLE* Tyuuuleeeee *Terrible Black Aura of Hate* That Little....

War....Begins...
JarjaxleFeb 28, 2016 11:05 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Feb 26, 2016 10:19 AM
Mar 2013
It is is one of the best methods to use some randomness occasionally, which can make your action unpredictable. (I'm dead serious.)

Feb 26, 2016 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
That Sugawara and Sherry moment was sweet. A bit young but at least he's supposedly marrying her when she's at the bare minimum of legal age.

Hope it was worth it. Because you basically ignited a full out war.
Feb 26, 2016 10:53 AM
Mar 2013
Sugawara said, "Get out and release her! For, she is going to marry me in four years ."

"Sugawara-sama!"

Finally...
htsujiFeb 26, 2016 11:31 AM
Feb 26, 2016 10:58 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Must be hard to be Sugawara, but.....

he is confirmed lolicon!
....but still don't know if he really loved Sherry or just being kind, I mean, who wouldn't want to save a little girl who seeks help to you when she is going to be killed
RinrinkaFeb 26, 2016 11:03 AM

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Feb 26, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
It's no coincidence that Zolzal special forces are named Oprichnina. Zolzal's forces are doing the same things real Oprichnina did.
Feb 26, 2016 11:01 AM

Jan 2012
Poor Sherry, her life was pretty much destroyed in an instant. Well at least she had that touching/creepy reunion at the end. Girl's got courage that's for sure.
Feb 26, 2016 11:04 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I really cannot stand Zorzal and Tyuule and all of their sinister bullshit.....

I really hope that they both due horrible deaths and that all of their followers join with them because they all piss me the fuck off

Still, I'm happy that Sherry ended up okay and that scene with her and Sugawara was too cute....She deserved every bit of that moment for her resolve and bravery (Still this pedophilia thing is kinda gross lol)
Feb 26, 2016 11:17 AM

Apr 2013
Damn. That was a harsh episode for Sherry. She lost everything. I would have raged so hard if Sugawara didn't come to the rescue at the end. And I won't judge the man. He deserves to get in on some of Itami's lolicon action too.

And fuck Zorzal.
dankzelFeb 26, 2016 2:23 PM
Feb 26, 2016 11:22 AM

Mar 2012
Yep..just as i expected..they cut out some of them more gorish details..(LN Reader) but it ended just as i expected...i bet nobody who has not read the LN would have seen this coming as they tought it would focus on itami's group.

LOL Sugawara probably has one of the worst luck in this series..even more than itami.....there is only one other person who has a worse love life situation than sugawara... look people before you say sugawara is pedo..pls do yourself a favor and follow the details of the LN later or wait for another season before you make your judgments about him..he had to use that marriage prentense in order to save her without risking political turmoil. Sherries situation will be resolved in the last arc.

Feb 26, 2016 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
That Sugawara and Sherry moment was so sweet!
Feb 26, 2016 11:31 AM

May 2012
Respect to my man Sugawara for pulling through in the end

Was a bit heart-wrenching at first

Feb 26, 2016 11:32 AM

Jul 2015
Damn... poor Sherry. Her parents were killed and was chased around. On the bright side, Sugawara proposed to her(you could say). Hyped for next ep!
Feb 26, 2016 11:37 AM

Oct 2015
I really hate Zorzal,Tyuule,and all his followers.I'm so glad Sugawara came through at the end.
Feb 26, 2016 12:00 PM

Jul 2014
Talk about one creepy fucking reunion. Way to ruin the episode with something like that.
Feb 26, 2016 12:03 PM
Jul 2014
Sherry is still a boss. Glad that Sugawara manned up and rescued her, although it's going to cause trouble.

Looks like there's an interesting bit that the commenters above missed though: Tyuule actually helped Sherry escape during this episode. She's still a bitch stirring up trouble, but they would have been captured much earlier without her order to "make things interesting". Of course, without her egging the prince on, nobody would be in this situation in the first place, so she's still worst bunnygirl.
Feb 26, 2016 12:03 PM
Jun 2014
It was less interesting than the other episodes. the part when the 12 year old girl started to run to the ambassador who is like 35 or something was facepalm worthy. 2/5
Feb 26, 2016 12:06 PM

Feb 2014
i love it ...

good this episode and gate becom more and more my favorit anime this season
Feb 26, 2016 12:11 PM

Aug 2010
Tyuule's fiendishness is reaching new levels. Her evil grins are insane

SugawaraxSherry confirmed lol. Quite the scene with them running toward eachother and hugging :P Well at least he's gonna wait til 16 right? XD
Feb 26, 2016 12:19 PM

Nov 2015
did anyone else realize that the knight chick name was BEEFEATER?
anyway, didnt see anything wrong with the whole sherry thing, it's pretty clear that he's not into kids, but he had to use the marriage excuse to avoid further complications
Feb 26, 2016 12:20 PM

Aug 2011
Tyuule, I don't really hate her considering everything that has happened to her. Her position went from a slave, no sex slave to something of importance so i'll like to see how things goes for her in the coming episodes.

This episode though, Sugawara found a loop hole so to speak in order to save Sherry but, Isn't that according to Tyuule's plans/intentions?
Feb 26, 2016 12:23 PM

Apr 2013
I don't care too much for episodes that focus on secondary characters. But i will admit, it was emotionally gratifying to see Sugawara rushing to Sherri's aid at the end. It's too bad he couldn't help the Marquess as well.
Feb 26, 2016 12:25 PM
Mar 2013
Just out of my curiosity but I wonder how old Sherry's mental age equivalent to? 20's or 30's? I'm sure Tuka is practically much younger than her. (I don't mean insult any of them. Just a thought.)

htsujiFeb 26, 2016 1:13 PM
Feb 26, 2016 12:25 PM

Sep 2015
Great episode as predicted Sherry was a boss!!! It was awesome until he got intimate and embraced her. Then it's AWESOME......o wait she's 12 Creepy. First time with an Awesome/Creepy moment I thought those were Oxymoron's.

Pretty much hate Tyuule, this will probably start a war. It's not a big deal I guess when you can crush the enemy nation in 1 day XD
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Feb 26, 2016 12:28 PM

Dec 2013
It's all about investment. Nourish her properly for the next 4 years Sugawara.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 26, 2016 12:28 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Even an episode solely focusing on secondary characters can be this good. That's actually kind of impressive really
Feb 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Mar 2015
Ehh... a Rory-less episode :( I'm sad.

A focus on secondary characters, well that's nice. Sugawara is confirmed lolicon lol.

Although next episode is gonna be more secondary characters focused again probably. So I don't think we will ever get to see Rory and Hardy thing for this season.

Tyuule is getting more annoying by episodes... I need to know if she will die. Horribly.

Feb 26, 2016 12:39 PM

Sep 2015
htsuji said:
Just out of my curiosity but I wonder how old Sherry's mental age equivalent to? 20's or 30's? I'm sure Tuka is practically much younger than her. (I don't mean insult any of them. Just a thought.)

I would say mid 20's, at least he said he would wait right? XD Hell just send her to boarding school for 4 years to learn all the basics in math and literature have her graduate school an marry her LMAO. I'm just glad there wasn't a kiss scene though. When he set her down I thought it was coming. Sherry does deserve it though, it's really sad that she literally lost everything home and parents and she's only 12......
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Feb 26, 2016 12:44 PM
Mar 2013
hayka said:
This episode though, Sugawara found a loop hole so to speak in order to save Sherry but, Isn't that according to Tyuule's plans/intentions?

Yes. Someone who allowed Sherry and Senator Carsal to stay his house actually had a plan to sell them to the Cleaners. So Bouro killed him so as to let them escape to the Jade Palace. The consequences can make the political issue between the empire and Japan far more complicated and dangerous.
Feb 26, 2016 12:51 PM

Jun 2010
Lol so i guess a twelve year old girl was the catalyst for war.
shout out to sugawara for his early stock investment.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Feb 26, 2016 12:55 PM

Aug 2011
htsuji said:
hayka said:

Yes. Someone who allowed Sherry and Senator Carsal to stay his house actually had a plan to sell them to the Cleaners. So Bouro killed him so as to let them escape to the Jade Palace. The consequences can make the political issue between the empire and Japan far more complicated and dangerous.

And that indeed would make things more interesting like Tyuule ordered.
Feb 26, 2016 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
Sugawara lolicon confirmed. But damn what a great episode.
Feb 26, 2016 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
I wanted him to save her but really?... Lolicon
it was awkward lol
Feb 26, 2016 1:23 PM

Dec 2014
Sugawara is so based.
Feb 26, 2016 1:27 PM
Jul 2015
Sugawara got lolitrapped
Feb 26, 2016 1:41 PM
Jun 2013
htsuji said:

I believe you lol.

On the side note. I am still looking forward to seeing Herm’s plan, in getting soldiers disguised as JSDF soldiers, fail; pretty sure our cook will provide that info.

sigh, anyway why was Japan unable to save the pro-peace faction again? Just curious since I feel sorry for Sherry; she lost her parents T_T
Feb 26, 2016 1:46 PM
Sep 2015
Kind of predictable. Not bad but just the "safe" option in the form of story. Would have been interesting if Sugawara hadn't saved Sherry in the end, and watch how that would have developed both his and Sherrys character(if she had survived that is).

Never though I would hate a bunny girl, but I sure do.
Feb 26, 2016 1:48 PM

Oct 2013
Don't touch my loli!!!! by Sugawara, the lolicon of diplomacy
Feb 26, 2016 1:51 PM
Sep 2015
greed2 said:

sigh, anyway why was Japan unable to save the pro-peace faction again? Just curious since I feel sorry for Sherry; she lost her parents T_T

Japan harboring pro-peace faction would make any possible peace-treaty with the Prince(Emperor now?) harder to achieve since you've basically taken his oppositions side even before a discussion can be made.

Japan wants to avoid war since they would basically slaughter the empire with out a shadow of a doubt which could bring bad rep in our world from UN/US etc. So to try to avoid war they try not to anger the prince faction and hope he regains some kind of sanity.

That's my take on it at least.
XynapsFeb 26, 2016 2:03 PM
Feb 26, 2016 1:51 PM

Apr 2014
That was a lot of pedophilic action, which in turn will cause a lot of trouble that will develop into a good plotpoint. I liked it, 8/10
Feb 26, 2016 2:08 PM

Oct 2014
Sugalolicon-sama more like it xD

Seriously, i had a good laugh

How to survive in anime World:
[] Not be a loli
[x] Be a Loli!
Feb 26, 2016 2:16 PM
Feb 2009
been waiting the whole week for Gate!!
Sugawara finally came to accept the loli :)
FlaecyFeb 26, 2016 2:41 PM
Feb 26, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2009
This was a weird episode. More diplomatic action, more of Tyuule's manic grins. Starting to think they're overplaying it on purpose now, as if to redirect hatred from Zorzal to her. It works; even those who felt sympathy initially are definitely having second thoughts. Can't say I am though; I tend to psychocategorise characters beforehand, so I know roughly what to expect. Think I might have some tidbit spoilers from the webnovel, if I haven't misinterpreted it, so I don't think this will play out like most people here are hoping for/expecting. It'll probably be season 3 anyway.
Sugawara and Sherry, lol. I don't know what to think of their relationship. At all xD
GrimanirFeb 26, 2016 2:23 PM
Feb 26, 2016 2:22 PM
Nov 2015
for all the pedo sayers ...

So you are an adult with common sense and morals, but you would rather want a lil girl who by chance harbours feelings for you be dragged away by a barbaric creep who most likely would rape the shit out of that kid before torturing/imprisoning her only to probably sentence her to "premature" execution... ? Kay :O

Ehh yeah ... how come you can't see it as an adult who is neither a pedo nor a cold hearted bastard but one who has enough symphathy to save a child :O ?

Oh and who knows if he actually sees her as promising waifu material since she is hella smart and grown up for her age. If so lolicon actually saved a life XD
Feb 26, 2016 2:26 PM

Jan 2013
yea bunny girl made this pedo love happen and the war will start cuz of it
really hope the bunny gril gets her revenge pls pls pls
LOVE DIS ANIME 10/10
Feb 26, 2016 2:29 PM

Jun 2009
Gidar said:
for all the pedo sayers ...

So you are an adult with common sense and morals, but you would rather want a lil girl who by chance harbours feelings for you be dragged away by a barbaric creep who most likely would rape the shit out of that kid before torturing/imprisoning her only to probably sentence her to "premature" execution... ? Kay :O

Ehh yeah ... how come you can't see it as an adult who is neither a pedo nor a cold hearted bastard but one who has enough symphathy to save a child :O ?

Oh and who knows if he actually sees her as promising waifu material since she is hella smart and grown up for her age. If so lolicon actually saved a life XD

I think there's nothing inherently wrong with their relationship, frankly. It's pretty pure. They have mutual respect, and he clearly cares for her person, not lusting after her body.
Also, it's not like he said they were marrying immediately; it'd be when she turned 16, so not sure why people make such a big fuss over it.

That having been said, there is a considerable age gap between them, I believe. What? 20 years?
Feb 26, 2016 2:32 PM

Jun 2013
fucking politics man it's sad to see her parents die like that and fuck is he serious? fucking pedo -_- hope you're happy sicko you caused a war
Feb 26, 2016 2:44 PM
Nov 2015
Axelucard said:
fucking pedo -_- hope you're happy sicko you caused a war

Urgh i don't even wanna explain stuff to you cause you wouldn't comprehend. its just narrowminded all the way. Better let that kid get raped by the creeps and add some torture and imprisonment to it amirite?
How about YOU see children as persons/humans and not just as mere sex objects ?
Guess you wouldn't want to save kids who beg for their lives .. fucking sicko

Also sure the war is all his fault. Its not like the idiot prince (+his bunny girl in the shadows) basically reforms the entire kingdom with all the ill intentions and schemes possible, since he hates japan so effing much that he basically begs for war -.-
GidarFeb 26, 2016 2:50 PM
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2016

136 by Jagermeister-kun »»
Mar 25, 3:18 AM

» Season 3? ( 1 2 )

AshAkinola - Mar 25, 2016

56 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jan 18, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2016

231 by Estefan »»
Jan 17, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

333 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Poll: » Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

190 by Archean-Return »»
Dec 6, 2023 6:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.