Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Feb 10, 2016 8:19 PM

Oct 2011
Honestly did not see that coming. I was really surprised when they bowed down to them. If they really suffered that much pain, it would be hard to believe that in the end they really were concealing Raizou.
Another hiatus, but I don't mind; Oda deserves the break.
Feb 10, 2016 10:11 PM
Oct 2013
ichii_1 said:
These guys ain't no snitches :'(
So much pain and loyalty :'(
And the break next week :'(

Ladies and Gentleman the best post in this thread!

4/5 Great chapter nothing too unexpected didn´t predict it tbh but I was guessing that the Minks won´t behave hostile Kudos to Oda for choosing that way.

5/5 if the arc is actually over next chapter and we´ll tackle all the promised stuff.
Feb 11, 2016 12:53 AM
Jan 2015
Awesome chapter
RAIZOU DONO IS SAFEEEEEE !!!!
My impression on all the minks has escalated quickly..wow..
they deserve too much respect !!!!

I never expected to get this much feel ..Especially after Nekomurashi's word(sorry if I spell wrong , I will DEFINETELY remember this true bro's name more accurately next time)
Feb 11, 2016 1:04 AM

Dec 2013
Didn't see that coming. Oda tricked close to everyone on that one. The only thing that I'm upset about is that Robin and them actually fell asleep and it wasn't someone else's doing.

Two things still didnt make sense to me though. Why was the monkey the only mink that didn't know about Raizou or the samurai? And why didn't Raizou come out and stop his "family" from getting tortured? It might seem far fetched but what if the monkey actually is Raizou. His dialect has hinted to him saying samurai and ninja like things. What if his fruit does something along the lines of letting him transform into any animal. That would be ninja-like. Then maybe one of the minks could have a fruit that would alter his memory for a short time period to make him think he was a mink his whole life so that he wouldn't reveal himself to anyone until the right time. That could explain why he doesn't know about the samurai and why he didn't stop the torture.This is most likely completely wrong but I'm just trying to think of explanations.
Feb 11, 2016 1:58 AM

Sep 2014
Wow, that was unexpected o.O The minks are awesome :D
"Raizou is safe" just...mind blown. Massive respect for the minks o7
nerfxFeb 11, 2016 2:03 AM
Feb 11, 2016 4:07 AM

Jan 2014
There's one guy who hated it?! (⇀‸↼‶)

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 11, 2016 4:22 AM

Jun 2012
This was great, really was not expecting that in the slightest. What's more is i haven't seen any predictions about this. Great chapter, the Minks are awesome. Now I wonder where we go from here, is it possible that Jack may have gone to wano kingdom to find Raizou?

So hype, a little teary eyed. 5/5 well earned break Oda.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Feb 11, 2016 6:06 AM

Dec 2013
didnt see that coming. respect for the minks. luffy looked really please with what he saw
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 11, 2016 6:09 AM

Mar 2015
Ahkrin said:
There's one guy who hated it?! (⇀‸↼‶)

Probably just a guy who hates being wrong ;p
Feb 11, 2016 6:26 AM

Mar 2011
Cats and dogs....as in who's the better pet for Raizou XD.

This Raizou better be the most respectable motherfucker in the Grand Line
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
and now we are two and one of us has to be shit."
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 11, 2016 6:46 AM

Mar 2012
Welp, Strawhats' reactions summed up mine perfectly. @.@

These Minx staying true all the way. Now to meet this Raizou guy to see how amazing he's been built up to be.
Feb 11, 2016 8:12 AM

Jun 2011
WillOfDeezNuts said:
Why was the monkey the only mink that didn't know about Raizou or the samurai?
Why did you think that the monkey didn't know about them? He was crying after he found out, true, but both Nekomamushi and Inuarashi were to the point of tears too the moment they saw Kin'emon and Kanjuuro. They must have been waiting hard for their arrival, in a way I suppose that it is a burden (for the lack of word) off their back, and/or you can think that they are proud to have protected their friend. I am thinking that maybe both Kin'emon and Kanjuuro knew the minks beforehand too, that way their speech about "is that an old rumor or a new one" about the minks hating humans earlier in the chapter would make a lot of sense, because they don't recall that trait in the minks they knew.

WillOfDeezNuts said:
And why didn't Raizou come out and stop his "family" from getting tortured?
There's a theory I read out there that says that Raizou might be holding an important secret that could dethrone the current king of Wano (assumption), Kaido, and they are protecting the current Wano crown heir, Momonosuke from getting killed/captured by Kaido's men. Kin'emon announced himself as a retainer of the Kougetsu clan of the country of samurai, and it seems common in those samurai drama that a retainer of the clan raises the heir of the royal bloodline of their country as to prevent assassination from other clans.
P.S. One interesting/important thing to note is that Wano is an independent country, they are not under the world government.
P.P.S. Zou is also one of Kaido's favorite island iirc, and if that theory holds true, then this fact also kinda hinted at a possible relationship between the Zou people and the Wano people.

Your theory isn't bad though, it feels more One Piece-like than the one I just mentioned, but you never know. xD
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Feb 11, 2016 8:50 AM
Oct 2015
why were they complaining so much when they were hiding him? Wimps!! I guess this justifies Jack's brutality
Feb 11, 2016 8:58 AM

Jun 2011
kkg00 said:
why were they complaining so much when they were hiding him? Wimps!! I guess this justifies Jack's brutality
Who do you mean? The minks? They were pretending to hate the samurai, in order to protect them, they went as far as to lie to their benefactor, the straw hats, so that they wouldn't let the secret out. As someone once said, when you lie, lie till the very end.
Feb 11, 2016 9:30 AM

Oct 2015
smelldemon said:
Well that sure was unexpected :O

That completely caught me off guard. So the Minks were hiding Raizou.

Oda is Awesome. All chapters this year have been awesome. Well deserved break.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Feb 11, 2016 10:00 AM

Jun 2010
Whoa, I really love how the feels trip is being set up so discreetly in this chapter, as we see flashbacks of back when they were tortured, which we thought only occur because they were quarreling and insulting each other's status, but boy, did I totally not expect how this chapter ended.
Feb 11, 2016 10:05 AM

May 2015
kkg00 said:

You gotta feel bad for em though, poor Jack tortured and crucified those minks for nothing.
ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴロゴロゴロ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ ゴゴゴゴゴゴ
Feb 11, 2016 11:20 AM

Mar 2011
I guess Jack isn't such a bad guy after all
"But don't cry my friends, we are all the same.Every one of us is a human with "H" capital...
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 11, 2016 12:26 PM

Feb 2009
Ok like many others I didn't see this plottwist coming. I really believed from being tortured so much, that there had to be some kind of misinformation (like in so many other series) and Raizou really wasn't there. Now I'm really interested what kind of guy he is, proabably some sort of Leader of the Samurai.

Just a question. Has anyone noticed Robin's change in behaviour in the last year or so? Like her facial expressions are much more exaggerated (like Nami's or Usopp's or so) from time to time. She also says more funny or "weird" stuff than she used to. Maybe that's just me, but I started to notice it more and more.

Regarding the current chapter I'm excited where they're going now and what else will happen on Zou. Of course we're gonna see who Raizou is, but I'm guessing getting back Sanji is probably the top priority right now.
Feb 11, 2016 12:46 PM

Jan 2014
Luppi said:
Ok like many others I didn't see this plottwist coming. I really believed from being tortured so much, that there had to be some kind of misinformation (like in so many other series) and Raizou really wasn't there. Now I'm really interested what kind of guy he is, proabably some sort of Leader of the Samurai.

Just a question. Has anyone noticed Robin's change in behaviour in the last year or so? Like her facial expressions are much more exaggerated (like Nami's or Usopp's or so) from time to time. She also says more funny or "weird" stuff than she used to. Maybe that's just me, but I started to notice it more and more.

Regarding the current chapter I'm excited where they're going now and what else will happen on Zou. Of course we're gonna see who Raizou is, but I'm guessing getting back Sanji is probably the top priority right now.

Yup, ever since that timeskip. Her facial expression really change gradually, which is great.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 11, 2016 1:56 PM

Sep 2012
Lelouch0202 said:
Massive respect to the Minks, I totally did not expect that. They're civilization was almost wiped out and yet they never gave up their friend.
#Respect

So the Wano country and the Minks have known each other for a long time, Interesting :o
I wanna see who exactly this Raizou guy is.

Break again next week :(

I totally agree that was an awesome turn of events in the story. The minks are really reliable.
Feb 11, 2016 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
I'm conflicted about this chapter.

While the content is good and the twist was surprising it just doesn't sit well with me that the Mink race, mainly the adults were willing to sacrifice their own children for this one samurai. I just don't like that, I don't care if it's a fantasy story and that these are fantasy beings, it's still parents willing to let their kids die and that's just unacceptable in my eyes regardless of the reason.

I gave Naruto heavy criticism for trying to pass of Itachi as an anti-hero after he slaughtered his clan which had to mean he killed kids Sasuke's age and younger so I would be a hypocrite if I gave this a free pass.
Feb 11, 2016 3:17 PM

Jun 2013
Morcombe said:

While the content is good and the twist was surprising it just doesn't sit well with me that the Mink race, mainly the adults were willing to sacrifice their own children for this one samurai. I just don't like that, I don't care if it's a fantasy story and that these are fantasy beings, it's still parents willing to let their kids die and that's just unacceptable in my eyes regardless of the reason.

I gave Naruto heavy criticism for trying to pass of Itachi as an anti-hero after he slaughtered his clan which had to mean he killed kids Sasuke's age and younger so I would be a hypocrite if I gave this a free pass.

True, it made think, if the samurai's weren't part of Raizou's family or his friends (there's has to be a 'rival' family to them), how would they react? Would've we got that 'amazing' twist?
Feb 11, 2016 4:10 PM

Mar 2011
@Morcombe

That's what makes those situations special .Not everything is solved the Superman way. Though I really can't see how you equate them. Very different scenarios.
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 11, 2016 5:05 PM

Sep 2011
Kanic said:
@Morcombe

That's what makes those situations special .Not everything is solved the Superman way. Though I really can't see how you equate them. Very different scenarios.

yes they are different scenarios but they are looking for a similar emotional outcome from the reader.

Kishimoto tried to make us accept itachi as an anti-hero, as a tragic character and I just couldn't see him that way since he murdered children, I could only view him as a monstrous villain.

and here with the Minks I think we're supposed to feel respect for the minks about how much they are willing to sacrifice for their friends, but when that sacrifice could have been the lives of their own children it just doesn't feel right to me.

There's no need for a superman save the day scenario, the kids should simply have been evacuated away from the fighting no matter how tough they are supposed to be and the fact that these parents were willing to sacrifice their own kids lives to protect this samurai is just horrifying.

There's nothing wrong with the actual story content , it's just a personal thing I greatly dislike because in my own experiences a parent would go to hell and back to save their own child over anyone else.
Feb 11, 2016 5:25 PM

Mar 2011
Kishimoto didn't go for empathy with Itachi. He raised a question about morality and alegiance to the state and doing damage for what one percieves to be right. I don't think it was ever about telling the reader that he was right.

The emotion intented for the Minks was to make them respectable for holding on their values even in the face of peril and to intrigue the reader for Raizo.The children of Minks were warriors themselves as it was stated a while ago. And who's to say that Jack wouldn't continue with the raid and not claim Zou as his own land?

This wasn't a battle out on the fields. It was a raid. During raids even the children hold a spear. Which makes Jack all the more jackass. Not the Minks. Your reaction confuses me as if you are almost equating them to the real danger or as if they traded their kids for Raizo's safety.

I guess this is a discussion of when to raise the white flag(?). To me the Minks are some of the most memorable populations I have seen in OP.
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 11, 2016 6:57 PM
Oct 2013
Morcombe said:

It was confirmed or at least implied that Sasuke was conveniently the youngest Uchiha, which was the reason why he alone didn´t knew about the coup and why Itachi spared his life aside from him being his little brother.

It was super convenient but not outright impossible, furthermore it´s stated that he even killed his lover, which would have been interesting to see who Itachis GF was.

As for the Minks, they were not sure if death was certain to them, they were confident to win this battle. Also we do not know why their relationship with Wano goes so deep, they could be alive because of Wano in the first place.

"As for the sacrificing the children part". In both cases we do not know the detail, in Naruto it´s implied and told through subtext that Sasuke was the youngest.
In One Piece Nekomamushi claims to take the damage in exchange for his folk, which makes it easily to assume at least that the mothers actually hid their children during the raid.

We never saw childwarriors and the minkwarriors have been shown with the intend of protecting the civilians who just happen to be capable themselves if their fighters are to fall.
IsterioFeb 11, 2016 7:05 PM
Feb 11, 2016 10:44 PM

Mar 2014
Luppi said:
Yep, ever since the TS, she's been reduced to nothing more than a comedic relief character. Which is why her fanbase has dropped because pre-TS she was actually a respectable, sexy af badass.
Feb 11, 2016 11:01 PM
Oct 2013
ziggy_Z said:
Luppi said:
Yep, ever since the TS, she's been reduced to nothing more than a comedic relief character. Which is why her fanbase has dropped because pre-TS she was actually a respectable, sexy af badass.
ziggy_Z said:
Luppi said:

It´s a stretch to say that her fanbase has dropped as the only indicator we get are the popularity polls which I doubt you keep consistent track off and even them are very inaccurate as we got additions like Law jumping to the top because of the attention he had in the resent past.

Overall thats what happened can be called character development, Robin went from being that "coldhearted assasin" to being a goofy Strawhat that enjoys her life and having fun. She still can be badass when she needs too.
For all that matters we have confirmed that she´s stronger than Pell, but people keep forgetting that Pell is a scrub whose capacities end at fodder disposal, he also can tank nukes when it´s convenient but that demands his greatest weapon of all plot armor.

Robin was never part of the Monster Trio and if anything powerscaling wise she´s around Frankiy´s level and maybe even below.
Her danger lies in her knowledge but that´s wasted when she has no bodyguard to protect her from the world topdogs that can kill her in an instant, that´s where the Monster Trio comes in and that´s why their bounties keep increasing, while Robins stays fairly stagnant.

Robin is like a can with Gasoline, harmless by itself but add a child with matches (Luffy) and an irresponsible adult (Zorro) do it and you´ve got yourself a disaster.
Feb 11, 2016 11:57 PM

May 2012
wow.. That twist, now Luffy's resolve to save Sanji is even stronger.

Feb 12, 2016 1:14 AM

Jun 2011
Luppi said:
Now I'm really interested what kind of guy he is, proabably some sort of Leader of the Samurai.
Wasn't he a ninja though? Someone from a neighbour country of Wano, Ka no Kuni or something.

Morcombe said:
There's nothing wrong with the actual story content , it's just a personal thing I greatly dislike because in my own experiences a parent would go to hell and back to save their own child over anyone else.
Many people have already responded to you, but I will just add this one more thing. It has been said that the mink is a warrior tribe, that even the women and the children from the mink tribe can hold their own in a war, so I think you are not supposed to be thinking of them in the same typical way as you do the real world. I do believe that the parents of the minks do care about their children, but not in the way that they had to shelter them from any sort of danger. The reason why we even protect children in the first place is because they are weak, but that's different for the minks, so, yea..
Feb 12, 2016 1:23 AM

Jul 2011
This dumb grin on my face.

Freakin' Oda.
Feb 12, 2016 1:34 AM
Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:

Morcombe said:
Many people have already responded to you, but I will just add this one more thing. It has been said that the mink is a warrior tribe, that even the women and the children from the mink tribe can hold their own in a war, so I think you are not supposed to be thinking of them in the same typical way as you do the real world. I do believe that the parents of the minks do care about their children, but not in the way that they had to shelter them from any sort of danger. The reason why we even protect children in the first place is because they are weak, but that's different for the minks, so, yea..

That´s somewhat of a bullshit excuse as we clearly saw that Nekomamushi who is a tthe pinnacle of power and stength within the Mink tribe insulted Jack´s men to attack him for the sake of taking the damage instead of his people.

Oda specifically chooses the words of not handing a friend out.
Obviosuly showcasing the loyalty the minks have towards the Kougetsu Samurai clan from Wano.

Furthermore they never explained what they did with the children "we saw warriors fight", in any country whenever there is an invasion or a raid women and children get to hide while the warriors fight.

Oda showcased the minks as a passionate race but not as retards.
Their feelings may get the better of them and make them do not the most rational decisions but that´s how life is, there is no need to overcomplicate things and read a child army into it cause we clearly didn´t see that.
Feb 12, 2016 5:43 AM

Mar 2014
Samurai's style ~ .
A Disastrous reunion ~ .
RAIZOU-DONO . That was so Gold . As expected of an Intense mangaka ~ .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 12, 2016 7:15 AM

Nov 2012

Who's the character in your forum set? I can't comment on your profile.
Feb 12, 2016 8:22 AM

Jun 2011
Isterio said:
Furthermore they never explained what they did with the children "we saw warriors fight", in any country whenever there is an invasion or a raid women and children get to hide while the warriors fight.
Infants have been proven to be able to fight too,
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece/One-Piece-808--Duke-Inuarashi?id=255338#8 (look at top left)
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/One-Piece/One-Piece-808--Duke-Inuarashi?id=255338#10 (look at bottom left)
His mom was fighting alongside him. Child, woman, old geezer, they all can fight.

Isterio said:
That´s somewhat of a bullshit excuse as we clearly saw that Nekomamushi who is a tthe pinnacle of power and stength within the Mink tribe insulted Jack´s men to attack him for the sake of taking the damage instead of his people.

Oda specifically chooses the words of not handing a friend out.
Obviosuly showcasing the loyalty the minks have towards the Kougetsu Samurai clan from Wano.

Oda showcased the minks as a passionate race but not as retards.
Their feelings may get the better of them and make them do not the most rational decisions but that´s how life is, there is no need to overcomplicate things and read a child army into it cause we clearly didn´t see that.
I do agree that it was done to show the loyalty of the minks as a whole towards the Kougetsu clan, but I think that there's more to that. Take Doflamingo for example, some people may say, "How can a child be so naturally evil?", but to Doflamingo, he was not evil, it is just that he had been raised in a different situation where slavery is as natural as breathing. In this case, you can't bring in real world logic where "All children are innocent". The situation they have been raised in does have effect on how they think differently from usual.
(P.S. Once I thought more about this, I realized I didn't make much sense here lol, because real life logic works as well as the fiction in this case, as Doffy put it, "Kids who have never seen war and kids who have lived through war have different value".
But my point still stands, the situation they have been raised in could have effected the way they think.)

I am pretty sure that will be the same for the samurai, I have seen a few samurai drama, and some of the things the samurai do may seem illogical in this era, but that was natural back then, because that was how they have been raised.

As for Nekomamushi, being one of the strongest in the country, I suppose that he was thinking since he's one of the strongest, the damage dealt to him would be minimum compared to what could have been dealt to the other minks.
Feb 12, 2016 10:35 AM
Oct 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
I do agree that it was done to show the loyalty of the minks as a whole towards the Kougetsu clan, but I think that there's more to that. Take Doflamingo for example, some people may say, "How can a child be so naturally evil?", but to Doflamingo, he was not evil, it is just that he had been raised in a different situation where slavery is as natural as breathing. In this case, you can't bring in real world logic where "All children are innocent". The situation they have been raised in does have effect on how they think differently from usual.
(P.S. Once I thought more about this, I realized I didn't make much sense here lol, because real life logic works as well as the fiction in this case, as Doffy put it, "Kids who have never seen war and kids who have lived through war have different value".
But my point still stands, the situation they have been raised in could have effected the way they think.)

I am pretty sure that will be the same for the samurai, I have seen a few samurai drama, and some of the things the samurai do may seem illogical in this era, but that was natural back then, because that was how they have been raised.

As for Nekomamushi, being one of the strongest in the country, I suppose that he was thinking since he's one of the strongest, the damage dealt to him would be minimum compared to what could have been dealt to the other minks.

My point is geared towards the whole assumption of the Minks willing to sacrifice their children for the sake of Raizous safety.

It is widely accepted that character is crafted through environment, upbringing and genetics, that´s why different cultures exist and humans are individuals.
You keep adding several layers of assumptions to justify the possible but never confirmed actions of a fictional culture in a comic series whose intended demographic are teenagers that is published in a magazine whose main characteristics and themes are friendship and valor.

Just keep it simple dude.
Feb 12, 2016 6:07 PM

Mar 2015
How VIP is Raizou anyway? Where did Raizou hid?

4/5
Feb 13, 2016 4:09 AM

Jun 2011
Isterio said:
Just keep it simple dude.
Yeah I was just trying to figure out why Morcombe think that all parents should protect their kids regardless of the reason. I then pointed out that the reason why parents put extra protection onto their kids at infancy stage, is because they were extra weak and were incapable of doing anything or understanding anything on their own. Following that, I provided proof (in later post) that the minks are a rather capable individuals, regardless of their gender and age, and explained that while I agree the mink parents should give certain care to their child, it shouldn't be that much, that they need to provide insane shelter. (as Morcombe said they should)
P.S. Compared to human parents & child.
Feb 13, 2016 8:42 AM

Aug 2014
Welp. I'm speechless.
Only got 1 word for this chapter "MAGNIFICENT" !!!!!
Feb 13, 2016 9:12 PM

Jul 2014
I think I'm tearing up a little.
ColdJesterFeb 14, 2016 12:43 AM
Feb 14, 2016 2:42 AM

Apr 2014
Last time I saw a country got destroyed for protecting something is Shandra(Sky Island) and they are protecting the poneglyph, I wonder if Raizou is worth all the suffering
the minks had to gone through.

Neko mamushi and Inuarashi relationship reminds me a lot of Sanji and Zoro, it just had different order.
Neko and Inu is best friend forever back then but they can't stand each other now, while Zoro and Sanji can't stand each other now so I wonder if they gonna be best friend forever after this arc, I'm fine no matter how they relationship is but I hope there won't be any inflation in the number of Zoro x Sanji yaoi doujin.
Feb 15, 2016 3:10 AM

Aug 2008
G_Spark233 said:
That plot twist was extremely unexpected.

Yeah lol

These Mink tribe sure are one zealous bunch.
Feb 21, 2016 3:42 AM

Mar 2011
Flevalt said:
Are the Straw Hats retarded?
Or is your typical One Piece reader just so retarded that Oda has to do this?

Why would the Minks feel resentment towards an enemy of the people who destroyed their country?
And then they build it up as if it was a big surprise that they were actually hiding him after that god awful "build up".

Holy shit is this dumb.

Had they not hidden him they could have, at best, told him to get the fuck out of Zou and at worst, could have captured them and give them to Jack next time he pays them a visit in order to not repeat the tragedy, considering he vowed to come back after he was done with the dofla business.
TyrelFeb 23, 2016 12:01 PM
-Mr.Freeman
Feb 21, 2016 5:12 AM

Jan 2013
I hope this furry arc ends soon...
Feb 28, 2016 11:00 AM

Jan 2015
That's something I don't believe wow .....
Apr 17, 2016 1:09 AM

Jul 2014
This chapter has me feeling all giddy inside. The chills. A really nice, genuinely heartwarming twist.
Jul 11, 2017 8:26 AM

Jul 2013
After 800+ chapters Oda still doesn't fail to amaze me. Amazing chapter.
May 16, 2018 2:30 PM

Feb 2013
I love the Minks, they never sell a nakama, that's the way!
Sep 18, 2018 6:14 PM

Dec 2015
Wait, what? That's not what I expected...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Apr 23

53 by ahhellno »»
Today, 1:29 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1110 Discussion ( 1 2 )

FMmatron - Mar 12

63 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Apr 27, 1:53 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
Apr 26, 11:16 PM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.