Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jan 16, 2016 3:15 AM

Dec 2012
This episode was very cute and heartwarming. I can't believe it's over T-T

Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? is this kind of show that you can watch more and more episodes without being bored. The mix of moe, fun and heartwarming moments is very great. At the beginning, I was wondering how they would do a second season as good as the first, but they nailed it !
Jan 18, 2016 1:48 AM

Jan 2012
Damn this show is probably going down as one of my favorites. It's so adorable, heartwarming, and the scenery is the most beautiful I've ever seen animated.

The characters are too lovable and I honestly put off this episode for weeks because I didn't want it to end. I am now very sad.. I am desperately hoping for a season 3 (and infinite seasons to come). This is one anime I can say that is just as potent as taking medicine.

Jan 30, 2016 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Oh God! Too cute this final episode, today I received my share of niceties, but now without it how will I? Too sad to think about it now, I'll have to rework this loss further in time. ^^"
Narratively was pleasant as the previous one, the plot went ahead and did it come to a new arrangement in the interpersonal relationships, who knows if there will be an opportunity for a possible third season, I'd be happy. Drawings and beautiful scenery and well-made, I can not wait to arrive all BD this anime series.

Rating 8.5/10.

Nice end-card ! <3

Feb 17, 2016 1:09 AM

Feb 2013
Loved this so much!!!!! God!! I planned on giving this an 8/10 like last season, but this was so god damn cute it melted my heart and made me give it a 9/10

Don't care, send complaints to someone who does.
Jul 4, 2016 6:52 AM

Jul 2012
GochiUsa once again delivers cute girls, cakes, tea and mooooeee overdose~!

The art and scenery are so good and the main cast is as charming and lovable as ever <3

8/10.
Nov 4, 2016 9:03 PM

Sep 2011
Average all around, but it executed its average-ness spectacularly. Mocha was definitely the best person in this series. Her sis-con was incredibly adorable.
Nov 13, 2016 3:07 PM

May 2015
What a cute finale and a very kawaii show overall. I hope there will be a season 3 someday.

The characters are even more adorable than ever before from season 1 and I really like the music choices better in this 2nd season than from the 1st season.

Overall, a solid 8/10.
Apr 28, 2017 1:20 AM

Sep 2016
another great moe kirara anime
better than season 1 rize best girl 8/10
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Jun 26, 2017 5:39 PM

Jul 2015
Another fantastic episode to close up this sequel. S1 was great, but this second took everything that made GochiUsa nice and improved it. 9/10 Chiya approves

Sep 10, 2017 3:15 AM

Dec 2016
That was funny watching them all line up behind each other to take a picture.

Photobomb by Cocoa in just about every other picture.

Chino getting fire up was also funny.

That is the end of another good season.
Oct 24, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2015
I watched this season due to technical errors, i thought this was season 1 but it turned out to be season 2. I guess this was fine for my taste considering I don't know the background story of Kokoa and Chino as well as others and why is Chino's grandfather's soul is on the rabbit, but I have a vague idea. The finale of the treasure hunt was not bad as well other episode before this, but to tell the truth I felt this anime was for children with an immature plot and super kawai. No mature adult would waste time with this one.

But I will be lenient since I haven't watched s1 and give 6/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 11, 2017 7:30 AM
Dec 2012
Ahh that was good.

S3 please!
・ω・
Dec 1, 2017 10:55 AM

Sep 2012
hunterkang said:
DeathSaint said:
I started liking moe when I was trying to search for interesting ones last year and ended up finding this so tried watching (since I'm not sure if good) and I was surprised I managed to find something I was into.

Great last episode especially the treasure part, I'll be missing this show so much. Hoping for 3rd season by next year (or an announcement).

Nice findings, now I know the name of the town.

I'm sorry but I can't resist the 322 reference...

My Waifu

it would have been funny if her sister would have said how did i get in to that picture lol
Mar 19, 2019 12:52 PM

Apr 2013
Not much different from the first season, which isn't a bad thing. 6/10
Apr 17, 2019 6:21 PM
Oct 2018
Another solid and so easy to watch season, binged the 12 episodes so quickly I couldn't believe, as the time flew by :-)
Dec 16, 2019 8:29 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Sweet finale! I feel like I probably enjoyed the first season’s finale a tad bit more but no doubt that this season overall just about beats the first even then.

Sweet treasure hunt time, of course. Wonderful town to have such a custom though, I’ve to say. Really touching to see the backstory between the three and them finally completing a treasure hunt together.

xD, the misunderstanding regarding Barista and Ballista though. Maya-chan and Megu-tan are just too bloody kawaii~

Lots of nice further bonding between Cocoa-san and Chino-chan, moving on. They have finally had a sisterly fight, about time yo. God, those final moments were really cute though. Chino-chan’s treasure, such pure sisterly love.

And then Moca-chan on the other hand lol. She sure messed up xD. Very motherly from the mother’s part figuring out Cocoa-chan in an instant as well, really nice to see that.

We didn’t get much of the other trio sadly but with a third season on the way, that’s the least of my worries. Can’t wait to check out the Movie and the latest OVA out!

Going to give this 2nd Season a solid 8.50/10 overall. More focus on Cocoa and Chino’s relationship as well as more screen time for Megu, Maya and Aoyama-sensei (lmao, she was really awesome in particular this season) is always a pleasure to have! On the contrary, decrease in overall screentime for the other three is a little sad though.

Anyway, we still haven’t gotten answers on Tippy and whatnot sadly. If anything, I feel like Season 1 was hinting more stuff. Really hoping Season 3 will at least touch upon this more than this 2nd Season. Other departments, namely the Sound Department and the Art/Animation, were just as good if not better. I’ve gotten my fill of cutesy dose too so personal enjoyment is well-covered.

Edit: Decided to up the score a touch and give this 2nd Season a generous 9.0/10 (8.50/10).
_MushiRock11_Dec 16, 2019 8:42 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

May 28, 2020 4:04 PM

Nov 2016
What can I say, except that it was even cuter and more fun than S1, absolutely loved it. Looking forward to S3, but till then I still got the movie in-store.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 13, 2020 10:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
As cute as the first season, good anime overall, can't wait for the third season ! :D
Jun 20, 2020 11:53 PM

May 2020
I ended up give 9/10 to this show. Really touchy and funny at the same time. All the whole show was really amazing. I would say 2nd season is much way better than 1st. Enjoying a lot, worth to rewatch. Love to see Syaro oftenly. Cute girls, cute and happy story it feel like colorful for me.
Sep 13, 2020 6:46 PM

Aug 2019
nice episode to end it off on.
Oct 15, 2020 2:31 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Yep, this episode just full of a fun activity. The photo shot parts were surely hilarious to me, especially when they taken that circle shot as Tippy as their center. Tippy was too natural, that fluffy bunny really deserved as a trademark to all of the girls photo. Then, Cocoa just a silly sister. She was not even acknowledge her own beautiful and elegant picture, not even understand how cute her sleeping photo was and many more. The treasures hunt was great, had an amazing flashback in the right time for the little girls, everything went smoothly than i can anticipated. At the end, yeah, such a warmth feeling seeing their daily random activity. Not gonna lie, from the songs theme, the art style, the story continuity, a huge characters development, Gochiusa 2 gave a better image.

9/10 with no mistakes.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 29, 2020 1:48 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that closes this anime series in the best possible way: in the end, summing up, even this second season manages to be like the previous one. The narration allows the viewer to discover how the friendship between the character of Chino and those of Megu and Maya is born, it further deepens even better the interpresonal relationship between the character of Cocoa and that of Chino. Very funny the whole episode, the credit goes to Cocoa for the most part, but let's not forget the other protagonists too. The end card is nice, the quality of the drawings and animations is excellent, the close-ups and backgrounds of the city are beautiful. The OST does not differ much in sonority from that of the first season, but only adds new songs that have proved to be perfect and catchy as the previous ones. We finally get to discover something new about Cocoa's family, we know not only her sister but also her mother, who knows if in the future she will come out again, in addition to that small appearance in the film.

8/10
Dec 23, 2020 11:20 PM

Apr 2019
Second season ends this time with COCOA whispering into CHINO'S ear.

5-6/10. Enjoyed it

Jan 15, 2021 2:07 AM

Feb 2020
Absolutely perfect finale.

Excellent season. As good as the first one.

SerafosMar 28, 3:57 AM
Sep 20, 2021 6:38 AM

Jun 2020
That was just a wholesome experience after this ending

They really made Chino shine in this final episode good for her and that was just what I was expecting I'm happy they're strolling around town searching for treasure

This was just too cute to end I'll surely miss this series and I want more to come I definitely want these girls to do more cute things in their cafes, I enjoyed my stay.

This season was a blast I really like when they just stroll or do stuff together with their chemistry it's just cute and amusing totally enjoyed this one and possibly a 3rd season is needed nice.
Mar 26, 2022 12:25 AM

Jul 2019
I'm sad it's over but at least there's more GochiUsa-goodness left.

I liked that Maya and Megu got more screentime this season. I like how they complement Chino and each other.

Heh, ballista = barista.

I did not expect to see a determined, pouty Chino but I did:

This was a great series, 10/10 from me.
May 25, 2022 12:12 PM

Feb 2020
Chino's pout face. <3

Barista = ballista. That misunderstanding was amusing. It was nice to see how Chino, Maya and Megumi became friends. :)

The treasure hunt was cute. ^^

It was nice to see Mocha again. This time we also got a see Cocoa and Mocha's mother, which was a really nice surprise.

This was an excellent season. As good as the first one.

SerafosMar 28, 3:57 AM
Jan 19, 2023 4:19 AM
Oct 2021
it is the best piece of fiction ever created
Jul 13, 2023 7:19 PM
Jun 2022
Very adorable show
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

66 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 24, 2023 4:11 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

63 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 23, 2023 3:57 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

64 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 21, 2023 5:05 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

75 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

79 by cableguyjay »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.