Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 23, 2009 12:34 PM
May 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Awesome episode full of action, but not much else. If anyone doubts Alucard's badassery levels, then watch this episode.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Mar 31, 2010 5:22 PM

Nov 2009
lol Pauls dead XD aww no what happend to police girl!!! XP i hope shes ok =( stupid men killed FARGASON!!! NOOOOOoooooo ='(
May 19, 2010 11:05 PM

Apr 2010
Mizore951 said:
lol Pauls dead XD aww no what happend to police girl!!! XP i hope shes ok =( stupid men killed FARGASON!!! NOOOOOoooooo ='(

He deserved it, in my opinion. I hate betrayal.

Alucard is a total badass xD

Seras kicked butt :3

May 29, 2010 11:39 AM

Feb 2009
Great action-episode.
Oct 7, 2010 4:29 AM

Oct 2008
Seras totally owned this ep. :)
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Jun 19, 2011 8:09 PM

Dec 2009
Agree, there was a lot of action, it was cool!
Jul 11, 2011 6:16 PM

Dec 2010
No, no, no, I finally got what I was wating for like 11 episodes to now. I liked every bit of this episode, the intrigues, the plot twists, the fights... It was so intense... at last, we got something that worthed watching!
p.s. I'm so not getting sleep until I watch the last episode O.O
Dec 11, 2012 6:06 AM

Feb 2012
KitaTsuki said:
Mizore951 said:

He deserved it, in my opinion. I hate betrayal.

Alucard is a total badass xD

Seras kicked butt :3

idiot lol.
good episode,and now to the grand finale.
Mar 7, 2013 9:10 AM
Sep 2011
Anitnelav said:
Seras totally owned this ep. :)

agree and this episode was full of good action i liked it :D
Aug 13, 2013 10:22 PM

May 2013
Dammit, first Helena, now Fergason :( Now my only fave characters left are Walter and Alucard, lol
Aug 14, 2013 10:07 PM

Nov 2012
shit.. alucard is dead now? :/
ah kinda dissapointed cant see seras get rage like in the previously :/
Aug 22, 2013 5:36 PM

Dec 2012
episode was not bad, lets see how the ending goes
Oct 23, 2013 5:32 PM

Jan 2013
I can't believe that the Hellsing troops have been betrayed :/
And does Alucard and Victoria is going to die?I hope they are alive! :D
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Dec 4, 2013 11:36 AM

May 2012
Awesome episode, things sure are going to get down in the next and final episode!
Jul 22, 2014 12:20 AM

Oct 2013
See, now THIS was a fantastic episode. The plot's actually heating up, the action was great, and there was enough drama to balance it out too. R.I.P Fargason, you were a cool bro.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Nov 2, 2014 8:43 AM
Jun 2013
wtf they killed fargason. Those two fights felt pretty anti climitic. also seras foe ended up looking like a genric enime. Thought they would have given him a different look. I wonder who the judus will end up being. Still nice action packed episode.
Dec 17, 2014 5:50 PM

Apr 2012
Sucked, a lot of fighting but we still know bugger all about why anything was happening.

Alucard still strikes me as more of a dumbass than a badass. What's the point having a shootout with an equally powerful vamp, really? Just release those inner demons and get it over with already.
Dec 21, 2014 5:27 AM

Jan 2014
Veethorn said:
Great action-episode.
Dec 24, 2014 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
Police Girl D:
Jan 14, 2015 9:06 AM

Apr 2013
Lots of action, but kinda slow again.
Jun 2, 2015 5:41 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Alucard having fun again.
Sears becoming stronger.
Fergason dead :<

Big Showdown incoming :D

Jul 25, 2015 3:06 PM

Nov 2013
Uhhh, I'm starting to understand why the show isn't really highly regarded now. The "main story" just isn't very captivating and feels kind of like a waste. Kind of, can't you do better with these characters and this setting? It's mostly still good only because it's still Hellsing.
Aug 19, 2015 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Am I the only one that didn't get why the Hellsing Organization is being betrayed? They've been working together with Great Britain for such a long time, but suddenly they are sacrilegious and rebels for trying to do what they always do, sure. It also makes no sense from the perspective of the British army. Can't they see that Hellsing is fighting monsters? I don't get how antagonizing Hellsing and stopping them from doing their works makes the situation any better.

Fargason basically committed suicide by senselessly shooting a gun for no reason as an 'act of defiance', and then Seras comes along to hold him while saying something vague that hardly makes sense. No clue why the Britain soldiers just let Seras walk away afterwards, hell, they even seemed to be emotionally touched at the death of the guy they just killed themselves. What?

And finally there's the message from the Queen to Integra saying ''Hey, I know it sucks that we have basically killed your entire crew, but don't worry, it's all 'part of the plan'. Just deal with it for now!'' and Integra just flies away in a helicopter without any interference from the police surrounding the premise.

The entire episode just felt vague and cluttered. The British army is there with infantry, tanks and helicopters, but the only real action you've seen from them is shooting Fargason. Seras could have her 1 on 1 with Paul without any interference, nobody was around even though you'd expect there to be a lot of chaos considering the situation. Speaking of that Paul guy, what was up with his fascination with Seras anyway? It came literally out of nowhere.

The thing with this series is that the idea is good, the characters are memorable, but the execution is pretty lackluster. I admit that I'm being a bit of a nitpicker in this post, but it's all valid criticism if you ask me. Same thing with Incognito walking away from Seras at the end of the previous episode. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Apr 3, 2016 2:24 PM
Aug 2015
Ahm....what?!
I was expecting a hella crazy fight between Allucard and de bald-weird one, and to finally see Allcard's power to the max.
Disappointed.
Jul 12, 2016 1:11 PM

Jul 2012
Nuky93 said:
Am I the only one that didn't get why the Hellsing Organization is being betrayed? They've been working together with Great Britain for such a long time, but suddenly they are sacrilegious and rebels for trying to do what they always do, sure. It also makes no sense from the perspective of the British army. Can't they see that Hellsing is fighting monsters? I don't get how antagonizing Hellsing and stopping them from doing their works makes the situation any better.

My guess is the writers at Gonzo (since this an anime exclusive arc) intended this to be a basic power-grab - possibly either by someone loyal to Integra's uncle, or by someone on the Round Table loyal to the Nazis (the pitch video for the anime, which is on the first DVD, featured as snippet from the Hotel scene in Brazil from the manga, after we learned that Nazis were responsible for the chips). This would have been explained if they'd gotten a second season - which they didn't. Instead any anime adaptations were left on hold until we got Hellsing Ultimate, after the manga had finished.
Feb 21, 2017 10:20 AM

May 2016
CountZeroOr said:
Nuky93 said:

My guess is the writers at Gonzo (since this an anime exclusive arc) intended this to be a basic power-grab - possibly either by someone loyal to Integra's uncle, or by someone on the Round Table loyal to the Nazis (the pitch video for the anime, which is on the first DVD, featured as snippet from the Hotel scene in Brazil from the manga, after we learned that Nazis were responsible for the chips). This would have been explained if they'd gotten a second season - which they didn't. Instead any anime adaptations were
left on hold until we got Hellsing Ultimate, after the manga had finished.
Thanks that helped a lot I was also so confused until your post.
Jun 8, 2019 1:53 PM
Dec 2018
Oh my God... This episode... I REALLY NEED TO SEE THE FINAL!

This is all getting more and more interesting and full of action and even though I have some kind of guess who could be Incognito serving to... I want to be 100% sure!

And oh nu; I hope Victoria will be alright because I really started enjoying her actions and her character... And I have to admit it that I kinda like her.
Mar 15, 2021 2:40 PM
Aug 2020
Ngl was expecting more action happening from Arucard and Incognito window, let's see how this will go..

Seras was a badass this episode I love her, hope she's not dead tho :(

ann_sordoMar 15, 2021 2:43 PM
Oct 1, 2022 6:11 AM

Nov 2020
Next episode is the last one, I hope this last fight will be amazing!!
Sorry for my english xD!

RIP Kentaro Miura :(
RIP Akira Toriyama :(

Oct 31, 2022 5:29 AM

Mar 2022
Really awesome episode, so much action, Alucard being a badass, Seras kicked some serious ass and nooooo not Fargason he was one of the good ones in terms of the cast. But man I'm looking forward to what the finale holds. There's a showdown coming.
Dec 31, 2022 6:15 AM

Nov 2020
Awesome episode.
Feb 25, 10:12 AM

Jul 2021
Start this episode was kinda confusing to me but the second half was great. Though its tragic ferguson died i really liked him.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 8 Discussion

KillthisAccount - Dec 22, 2009

33 by liliyoa »»
Apr 23, 10:18 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 4 Discussion

KillthisAccount - Dec 21, 2009

31 by liliyoa »»
Apr 16, 11:48 PM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KillthisAccount - Dec 23, 2009

74 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 11 Discussion

KillthisAccount - Dec 23, 2009

28 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Hellsing Episode 10 Discussion

chrisosaurus - Jan 22, 2010

35 by bubba460z »»
Feb 25, 9:29 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.