Forum Settings
Forums

Short guys equivalent of obese girls = undateable

New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Oct 13, 2015 1:49 PM

Jan 2014
Mischievous said:
One would thing that making a shooting gallery with practice targets to win a prostitute for one night would not be such terrible idea...
Theres lots of areas that prostitution could go into. Did you hear about the flight attendant who was sleeping with passengers on long flights for money? If you take a plane into international airspace, prostitution laws don't exist, so can get dumb fuckers to pay a ton to join the mile high club.
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 13, 2015 1:50 PM
Feb 2014
DisdainMatto said:
Mischievous said:
One would thing that making a shooting gallery with practice targets to win a prostitute for one night would not be such terrible idea...
Theres lots of areas that prostitution could go into. Did you hear about the flight attendant who was sleeping with passengers on long flights for money? If you take a plane into international airspace, prostitution laws don't exist, so get dumb fuckers to pay a ton to join the mile high club.

link me to the article

im legit interested
Oct 13, 2015 1:50 PM

Jul 2014
That's not true!
All the couples I see hanging arround are shorts...so how can this make short boys undateable?
Oct 13, 2015 1:51 PM

Jan 2014
Nico- said:
DisdainMatto said:
Theres lots of areas that prostitution could go into. Did you hear about the flight attendant who was sleeping with passengers on long flights for money? If you take a plane into international airspace, prostitution laws don't exist, so get dumb fuckers to pay a ton to join the mile high club.

link me to the article
im legit interested
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3254573/Flight-attendant-caught-man-plane-toilet-believed-earned-650-000-having-sex-passengers-two-year-period.html
I love Christine

"If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. He will put some things behind, will pass an invisible boundary; In proportion as he simplifies his life, the laws of the universe will appear less complex, and solitude will not be solitude, nor poverty poverty, nor weakness weakness." - Henry David Thoreau

Oct 13, 2015 1:54 PM

Sep 2009
If you're a man and haven't been blessed with good looks, the only thing which differentiates someone datable from someone undatable is sense of humour.

Even ugly bastards can get a woman if they know how to make them laugh.
Losing an Argument online?

Simply post a webpage full of links, and refuse to continue until your opponents have read every last one of them!

WORKS EVERY TIME!

"I was debating with someone who believed in climate change, when he linked me to a graph showing evidence to that effect. So I sent him a 10k word essay on the origins of Conservatism, and escaped with my dignity intact."
"THANK YOU VERBOSE WEBPAGES OF QUESTIONABLE RELEVANCE!"

Oct 13, 2015 1:58 PM
Aug 2014
AnnoKano said:
If you're a man and haven't been blessed with good looks, the only thing which differentiates someone datable from someone undatable is sense of humour.

Even ugly bastards can get a woman if they know how to make them laugh.

as long as you take care of your outer appearance and at the very least try to work with what you've been given this statement is absolutely true

but there is a difference between a man that makes women laugh and just a friend that makes women laugh which is showing your intent and being comfortable with what you want and what you are
Oct 13, 2015 2:01 PM

Mar 2008
Nico- said:
traed said:
There isnt really much of a thing as being out of someones league when it comes to love but when it comes to just stuff like one night stands or something yes its an actual thing.

Ya there is, people just don't get it. I thought that was common sense too.
People usually prefer someone closer to their own level of attractiveness or better but if a persons personality is good enough or some other quality is good that can be changed. It also depends on an individuals standards and preferences. If it was a thing there wouldnt be so many really nice and attractive girls with abusive low life assholes for boyfriends.
Oct 13, 2015 2:03 PM

Jul 2015
short guys just date girls shorter than them. problem solved. although i will say that being a tall guy is close to being a beautiful woman. in terms of attraction
Oct 13, 2015 2:03 PM
Feb 2014
traed said:
Nico- said:

Ya there is, people just don't get it. I thought that was common sense too.
People usually prefer someone closer to their own level of attractiveness or better but if a persons personality is good enough or some other quality is good that can be changed. It also depends on an individuals standards and preferences. If it was a thing there wouldnt be so many really nice and attractive girls with abusive low life assholes for boyfriends.

I'd totally agree if people weren't faking their personality. Does that say something?
Oct 13, 2015 2:07 PM

Jul 2012
this is so silly

if you automatically reject someone b/c of their height, you might miss out on something important
Oct 13, 2015 2:12 PM
Feb 2014
Rat said:
Nico- said:
How were the girls? All I want to know. I could care less about the guys. They seemed to have moved on from what I can tell, so that's no biggie. Life isn't about getting a girl, it's about providing your own foundation for yourself.

Mind you I'd be single and fine with it if my current fiancee ever did break up with me. But I doubt this is the case. You don't know me or anything about me.

How were they? What do you mean?
If you don't care about the guys why even post in a topic where people discuss short guys? Also "I could care less" implies that you care and a lot.

Fuck, I never implied it was about getting the girl.
And I didn't say anything You haven’t said.

Seems like for you life right now is about getting some sleep..

Nah, I really don't. But what I meant was, did they move on or did they mope around too long? It's OK if you don't know btw, maybe we will never know.

I just hate threads like these, lol. Don't mind me. I'll be opinionated because I think gender and social constructs aren't always correct. But I already explained the situation for the most part at hand while discussed here on MAL. And I don't think I'm wrong there.
Oct 13, 2015 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Nico- said:
Rat said:

How were they? What do you mean?
If you don't care about the guys why even post in a topic where people discuss short guys? Also "I could care less" implies that you care and a lot.

Fuck, I never implied it was about getting the girl.
And I didn't say anything You haven’t said.

Seems like for you life right now is about getting some sleep..

Nah, I really don't. But what I meant was, did they move on or did they mope around too long? It's OK if you don't know btw, maybe we will never know.

I just hate threads like these, lol. Don't mind me. I'll be opinionated because I think gender and social constructs aren't always correct. But I already explained the situation for the most part at hand while discussed here on MAL. And I don't think I'm wrong there.

These threads somehow tend to trigger you.
Oct 14, 2015 7:34 PM

Jul 2012
Oct 14, 2015 7:36 PM

Jun 2015
I don't know about for girls but a guy being short is a huge plus for me. Clearly all the short guys should just be gay.
Oct 14, 2015 7:39 PM

Jun 2015
Oct 14, 2015 7:43 PM

Jan 2015
ive dated a short guy before
i mean short for an average guy in the us
im 4'11 and he was 5'4

there is somebody for everyone...
everyone has a different preference
Oct 14, 2015 8:00 PM

Nov 2012
Being a 5'5'' guy, I can agree that makes it more difficult in the USA to get a girlfriend, seeing I'm a full 5'' below the average and a lot of girls I see are very close to my height, for example 2'' or 1'' shorter , my height, or 1 , 2, 3 inches taller.

Based mostly on experiences from my teenage years so take this paragraph for what you will : Ive had a few girls simply tell to my face they never consider me b/c I'm way too short for them, even some girls that are actually my height or an inch or so shorter will still say I'm not tall enough haha. Most of them weren't being rude when they said that though, one of them even tried to explain to me in some detail she wants to feel protected and not feel awkward if she towers over her man. I don't like that belief system where dudes simply have to be taller than their mates but its so deeply ingrained into western society at least its not really anything I can do about it.

Since getting into my 20s I never really sought out relationships seriously yet. I know its not impossible to find a shorter than normal girl (below 5'3'') . Its not really a huge deal to me since I'm not into the dating scene anyway, I admit I'll probably have it more difficult than taller dudes when I try to start dating.
Oct 14, 2015 8:38 PM

Jul 2013
Back in elementary and middle school I tend to like short boys from the same age to mine.
But then the boy I liked grew up so fast in 8-9th grade and become like one of the taller guys so my taste adapted.
Oct 15, 2015 3:26 AM

May 2015
Nico- said:
For the umptenth time, life IS NOT about getting girls, that's just a bonus, it's about creating your own success.I'd rather have people who are honest about not wanting a relationship speak rather than say, guys who constantly whine about either.

a). Not getting girls
b). Being emasculated by feminism

Because you know what happened with Elliot Rodger and the Oregon killer right? Know your place. Sorry, but truth hurts. There's where I end. These two guys were just flat out creeps regardless of what they were. I get it, MAL is the home of the man who cannot get girls and hates feminism. Now, before people call me a "traitor" let me ask these two questions

a). Ever thought of realizing you were wrong first? And if you did, did you bother trying for your OWN best?
b). Can you just forget the whole "le feminism out to get me xdddd" shit? You're paranoid if you seriously think feminism is taking over the world. I hate 3rd wavers and DETEST attention-seeking SJWs. I ignore them though and it makes me happy. What ruins my peace is seeing people constantly whine, then try to refute me by saying "You're never gonna have it better in life because of muh divorces, muh jobs, muh kids." No, you are still a "nice guy" who fakes it. MOVE THE FUCK ON. Then make her look like shit if anything. That's how you really win.

Urgh, you can tell I'm not thinking straight anymore but for God's sake, can we PLEASE just shut up about this whole "love/masculinity quest?" It's retarded and a counter movement to feminism, that will never win because it's the reverse agenda. End of.

I've actually seen better comments on Incel communities at times compared to here. Is that saying something? You betcha.

I can't get girls and I consider myself a feminist. I even think 3rd-wavers got some reasonable points. What does that make me?
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 15, 2015 3:37 AM

Apr 2011
TheBrainintheJar said:
Nico- said:
For the umptenth time, life IS NOT about getting girls, that's just a bonus, it's about creating your own success.I'd rather have people who are honest about not wanting a relationship speak rather than say, guys who constantly whine about either.

a). Not getting girls
b). Being emasculated by feminism

Because you know what happened with Elliot Rodger and the Oregon killer right? Know your place. Sorry, but truth hurts. There's where I end. These two guys were just flat out creeps regardless of what they were. I get it, MAL is the home of the man who cannot get girls and hates feminism. Now, before people call me a "traitor" let me ask these two questions

a). Ever thought of realizing you were wrong first? And if you did, did you bother trying for your OWN best?
b). Can you just forget the whole "le feminism out to get me xdddd" shit? You're paranoid if you seriously think feminism is taking over the world. I hate 3rd wavers and DETEST attention-seeking SJWs. I ignore them though and it makes me happy. What ruins my peace is seeing people constantly whine, then try to refute me by saying "You're never gonna have it better in life because of muh divorces, muh jobs, muh kids." No, you are still a "nice guy" who fakes it. MOVE THE FUCK ON. Then make her look like shit if anything. That's how you really win.

Urgh, you can tell I'm not thinking straight anymore but for God's sake, can we PLEASE just shut up about this whole "love/masculinity quest?" It's retarded and a counter movement to feminism, that will never win because it's the reverse agenda. End of.

I've actually seen better comments on Incel communities at times compared to here. Is that saying something? You betcha.

I can't get girls and I consider myself a feminist. I even think 3rd-wavers got some reasonable points. What does that make me?

It makes you a guy who thinks way too hard about shit that doesn't really matter in the moment....

Watch that video Mayu posted, that shit should help you.
Oct 15, 2015 3:40 AM
May 2009
Oct 15, 2015 4:51 AM
Jul 2018
mayukachan said:

I do not know what I expected,but does someone actually just ask for sex right away,the way it was mentioned in the video?
Oct 15, 2015 5:31 AM

Apr 2011
Mischievous said:
mayukachan said:

I do not know what I expected,but does someone actually just ask for sex right away,the way it was mentioned in the video?

They said that would be a pretty bad idea in the video.... I've you've been on a date and have been flirting with each other for a while it's not odd to bring it up. They seem to joke around a lot, but they make some decent points in between.
Oct 15, 2015 5:37 AM
Jul 2018
Fintan said:
Mischievous said:

They said that would be a pretty bad idea in the video.... I've you've been on a date and have been flirting with each other for a while it's not odd to bring it up. They seem to joke around a lot, but they make some decent points in between.

Yeah,I know they said it would not be good thing to do.

Well,I get it that the point will come to question sooner or later,but not in the way they mentioned.
That is what I wanted to know,whether someone would actually do such a dumb thing.
Though I would not be surprised in the least.
Oct 15, 2015 5:40 AM

Apr 2011
Mischievous said:
Fintan said:

Yeah,I know they said it would not be good thing to do.

Well,I get it that the point will come to question sooner or later,but not in the way they mentioned.
That is what I wanted to know,whether someone would actually do such a dumb thing.
Though I would not be surprised in the least.

Oh... Yeah people are most certainly that dumb. Depending on where you are and what's going on, sometimes it just a matter of both people acknowledging they're game. People have sex without even knowing the other persons name....

I can't do that... I'm too shy lol. I'm not even that shy, but just fucking someone I barely have even talked to would just be really awkward for me.
Oct 15, 2015 5:41 AM

Jul 2015
i don't think that you can love anybody just because he/she's tall or beautiful .
Because that will gain you nothing but would make you want more, and that's no love or something but itself a trap.
Oct 15, 2015 6:56 AM

Apr 2013
wow OP, it's like you base your entire existence of off female validation. It really sucks being you...

Just get a hooker or something.
Oct 15, 2015 7:38 AM

Jun 2015
Why is feminism always brought up in threads that mentions females
Oct 15, 2015 7:42 AM

Sep 2014
dekomaru said:

I'd like to know this as well.
Oct 15, 2015 7:45 AM

Sep 2012
dekomaru said:

Oct 15, 2015 7:47 AM

Jun 2015
mayukachan said:
You don't live here so I can't take your word. The people I spoke to earn around that much...

It depends on what kind of lawyer you are tbh.
Some lawyers make more than others.
Oct 15, 2015 8:10 AM

Mar 2008
NudeBear said:
wow OP, it's like you base your entire existence of off female validation. It really sucks being you...

He already does go to prostitutes. Hes mentioned it in another thread in the past.
Oct 15, 2015 8:16 AM
Oct 2014
We all have our shortcomings one way or another. Depends what you mean by "short". I think 170 cm is short, but a girl who is 155-160 will find that tall.
You can't compare it to obesity. Either you are obese or you are not.

From what I understand, girls usually want a guy who is taller than she is, not the same thing as a 2 meter giant. I know and see plenty of guys shorter than I am with girlfriends and all. Besides, there isn't enough of 2 meter giants for every woman. The majority will sooner or later have to get a "shorty" or they will be alone.

Oct 15, 2015 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
I am 5'1.
Practically everyone is taller than me, and I doubt most guys are even shorter than me.
Height is like, never a problem especially what guys see as short for a guy (like 5'7-5'10)
Oct 15, 2015 8:45 AM

Mar 2015
I know some short people with really hot girlfriends, so I don't think you're correct.
Oct 15, 2015 8:55 AM

May 2015
Fintan said:
TheBrainintheJar said:

It makes you a guy who thinks way too hard about shit that doesn't really matter in the moment....

At least I'm not like them though. It's something to be proud of! I hope.

I don't get how you get out of interview mode or never enter it.
WEAPONS - My blog, for reviews of music, anime, books, and other things
Oct 15, 2015 9:10 AM

Jun 2015
TheBrainintheJar said:

I think it means you need to let the questions come in naturally.
Because if you just ask her question by question w/o even talking about yourself too at some point, it does feel kinda weird. Like you are interviewing her.

To not enter it, at least dont follow your question up with something else that's not related to your other question.
To get out of it, you should leave them alone for now probably & try to talk to them later.
Oct 15, 2015 9:51 AM

Apr 2011
TheBrainintheJar said:
Fintan said:

At least I'm not like them though. It's something to be proud of! I hope.

Interview mode is just them describing guys(or girls too I guess) who instead of just relaxing and being themselves feel like they need to ask 100 questions to "get to know" the person. Yeah, of course you want to get to know them... It doesn't have to be in one day though, relax, have fun, be yourself, take your time.
For you especially, don't think so god damn much. Just BE YOURSELF.

The other good tip they gave is body signals, reading their body language and looks. This can be the difference between you pressing too hard and feeling like an idiot, or you missing out on a girl that's actually into you.

Just try and take it slow on the girlfriend/sex front, don't think it's an impossible feat but just try and focus on just talking to women and getting used to that and being yourself around them.
Oct 15, 2015 10:10 AM

Nov 2013
Even if they're short aslong as they show confidence they can pull tail.
SCARY MONSTER
Oct 15, 2015 10:39 AM
Feb 2014
traed said:
NudeBear said:

He already does go to prostitutes. Hes mentioned it in another thread in the past.

That's sad.
Oct 15, 2015 11:20 AM
Jul 2018
Nico- said:
traed said:

That's sad.

Could it be worse.

Like slaughtering people because he does not "visit" prostitutes.
Oct 15, 2015 11:25 AM
Jul 2018
I would rather not say it but I don't find short guys sexually attractive D:
I mean they look like kids even if they have muscles and beards...
Oct 15, 2015 11:30 AM

Oct 2012
Nico- said:
traed said:

That's sad.

lol keep boosting your ego

keep maintaining that fake ego/fake confidence you're imposing on us, you know the saying:

"fake it till you make it" .. Who knows, maybe one day it'll actually work out for you. Bragging, putting people down and overanalyzing situations, that is.

and no one would actually go to prostitutes, made that thread and this thread as well as many others as bait for ignorant as fuck MAL users like you. And it's working, as expected. A lot of touched nerves in this thread.... lol Y'all are naive as fuck.
Star_BoyOct 15, 2015 11:37 AM
Oct 15, 2015 11:31 AM
Jul 2018
Tsuyuu said:
Nico- said:

That's sad.

keep maintaining that fake ego/fake confidence you're imposing on us, you know the saying:

"fake it till you make it" .. Who knows, maybe one day it'll actually work out for you. Bragging, putting people down and overanalyzing situations, that is.

Nico will bite your hand off for that.
Oct 15, 2015 11:35 AM
Jul 2018
Seriously though,Tsuyuu,I have no idea what is true and what is not in this case,but I do not think both of us have no way of knowing how it acually is.

Well,unless Nico tells/is telling us the truth.

Though it is hard to prove anything via internet in such cases.
Oct 15, 2015 11:45 AM
Feb 2014
Tsuyuu said:
Nico- said:

That's sad.

and no one would actually go to prostitutes, made that thread and this thread as well as many others as bait for ignorant as fuck MAL users like you. And it's working, as expected. A lot of touched nerves in this thread.... lol Y'all are naive as fuck.

It's not cool to "play a part" because it actually upsets others too if given the choice.

Not only are you not funny, but I doubt girls like guys who do this either. One way or another your logic is, "I must make fun of 'nice guys' in order to get girls by making threads on an anime forum mocking anime nerds." Is this helping your cause? Doubt it.

And I'm never fake. Keep telling yourself that though.
Oct 15, 2015 11:56 AM

Oct 2012
Nico- said:
Tsuyuu said:

It's not cool to "play a part" because it actually upsets others too if given the choice.

Not only are you not funny, but I doubt girls like guys who do this either. One way or another your logic is, "I must make fun of 'nice guys' in order to get girls by making threads on an anime forum mocking anime nerds." Is this helping your cause? Doubt it.

And I'm never fake. Keep telling yourself that though.

i was never looking for female approval nor comedic approval, even if I was, I wouldn't be looking here of all places. Though I must tell you, I've got friends here and IRL that actually find me funny, and it's not like i'm posting my discussions to get approval or acceptance from regulars like you. Though the naivety and humble bragging just complement the topic. Shows how serious and butthurt people can be when triggered with their insecurities.

And your logic is "Oh I must make myself look experienced and have my life put together in front of these socially awkward anime nerds. durr I sound so edgy and sophisticated with all my BS talk about red pill blue pill yada yada" Same shit, different context.

And no why would I keep telling myself that, I don't give two shits about your issues, man.
Star_BoyOct 15, 2015 12:05 PM
Oct 15, 2015 12:01 PM

Jun 2014
I'd rather date a shorter person than an obese one as one can physically properly maintain themselves. I don't even know how people get so tubby, must be the genes.

Btw I'm 170cm bangladeshi descent which is quite short here in the UK but still see larger GF's around shorter lads from time to time.
All credit goes to Sacred.
Oct 15, 2015 12:04 PM
Jun 2014
I wanted to watch The Flash today but this thread beef will do

'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 15, 2015 12:11 PM

Apr 2013
MrMagnificent said:
I wanted to watch The Flash today but this thread beef will do

The flash season 2 is out?
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

32 by Strahan »»
46 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

46 by Strahan »»
57 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

21 by Salty-GB »»
1 hour ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.