Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 19, 2015 11:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.

Spoilers about the identity of the new seventh will be treated as trolling and will result in warnings and bans.
----------------------------------------
Well now that is interesting. They went back with the original OP theme song.

And ha, the suspicion finally falls onto Nashetanya. About damn time.
Her reactions were pretty gold. I mean, it was coming to her by now with the facts from the previous episodes. I find it kinda sad that Goldov was literally being played at by her. Shit got creepy in this finale though.

Finally, the others starting to trust Adelt now after the revelation.

Fremy's blush...

Overall, 8/10. Much better than I had expected.

Mod Edit: Additional warning on posting spoilers added after thread cleaning.
rodacSep 19, 2015 6:34 PM
Sep 19, 2015 11:24 AM
Oct 2012
Great Finale.

The revelation and reactions were really cool to witness. This series was a great ride. Definitely solid.

I wrote a review for the series, feedback is appreciated!
Sep 19, 2015 11:25 AM

Jul 2014
"I am the strongest man in the World" ~ Adlet Mayer

8/10 for the first volume, but due to my strong bias, it's getting a 10/10. Perfect adaptation. Amazing OST's and boyyyyy, the tension was great.

Definitely AOTS, and depending how fall is, possibly AOTY.
YehartSep 19, 2015 11:29 AM
"Hi!"
Sep 19, 2015 11:25 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
So they ended with the epilogue of Volume 1.....I wanted them to end with the prologue of Volume 2 but oh well....The mindfuck will still be real lol

I made a review for this series a few days ago so there's nothing else left to be said tbh.....Seeing Nashetania act like that really hurt my soul but at the same time I was astonished

Overall, this series was easily the best anime this season and I REALLY hope that we will get a S2 and S3 because these novels are FUCKING AMAZING and this adaptation was PERFECTION

9/10 Adlet, you are the fucking man my friend!! And yaaaay for good ol Rolonia appearing :D
TokoyaSep 19, 2015 11:29 AM
Sep 19, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2015
Eniie said:
Great Finale.

The revelation and reactions were really cool to witness. This series was a great ride. Definitely solid.

That was a pretty nice review. I think you nailed it with the score and evaluation of the series, I agree with you one hundred per cent. Out of interest, I would like to know what you thought about the show's pacing and if it was necessary or not.

Besides that, the only improvement I would make is to give each section it's own score, with the final score being an average of them.
Sep 19, 2015 11:44 AM

Apr 2013
So, shall I do a preventive strike and say "No, she's human" before the contrary start to be said a hundred time in the topic? :o

On rolonia, they actually dared to not change Rolonia's chara design, that anime staff definitely has balls. Doing only one volume in one cour, following almost completely the source while changing the setting and making it work, and now Rolonia. There's no way most anime watchers like her chara design. Girls who aren't cute aren't welcome in anime media.
They basically said f*** you to all the anime fans requesting moe-ness and went with the original design. Yep, they sure are brave xD.

So no announcement of a second cour at the end of the first one then. Well, it was expected...
Sep 19, 2015 11:52 AM

Jun 2011
Did they show the kiss?
Sep 19, 2015 11:53 AM
Dec 2011
Theorder14 said:
Did they show the kiss?

Implied, just like LN.
Sep 19, 2015 12:08 PM
Oct 2012
Frrrosty said:
Eniie said:
Great Finale.

That was a pretty nice review. I think you nailed it with the score and evaluation of the series, I agree with you one hundred per cent. Out of interest, I would like to know what you thought about the show's pacing and if it was necessary or not.

Besides that, the only improvement I would make is to give each section it's own score, with the final score being an average of them.

The pacing had its ups and downs in my opinion. at the beginning it was appreciated considering how it gave the series more suspense and was overly detailed with its explanation, which is always welcome. The second half the pacing had its issues, it felt like they had to slow it down to get the specific ending that they wanted. Making the episodes seem half the length they're supposed to be.
Sep 19, 2015 12:18 PM

Aug 2015
I 'll give my thoughts for this episode later .

Anyone maybe have some information when the LN will be licensed and be able to order in Engrish(:P)? in next hours i will end Monster then i would pick up Rokka as quick as possible
Sep 19, 2015 12:49 PM
Jul 2012
This is a great and unique series but it needs a full adaption hopefully it's continued later on.
Sep 19, 2015 12:54 PM

Sep 2009
I burst out in laughter twice
1st when

and 2nd even harder
Sep 19, 2015 12:56 PM

Aug 2013
Damn, Rolonia looks so damn cute with her red-ish lips. She is in my top and glad that others finally know about her. She is my BAE in this series.
Also I'm the only one who thinks her cow costume looks cute? ?*-*

Excelllent episode IMO 10/10
Kinda sad they didn't announce a second season, but they did maintained loyal to the LN so props to them.
Sep 19, 2015 12:57 PM

Nov 2013
this entire season was just the first volume? wow, i hope the LN gets licensed for NA release now. definitely want to see what happens next.
Disappear. This chair is an eyesore. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair. This chair.
Sep 19, 2015 12:58 PM

Sep 2012
So many shallow comments are about to flame poor Rolonia, I'm surprised they kept her *cough cough* uniqueness. This exceeded my expectations 10-fold. Great adaption from a LN and plus from a unknown company like Passione. Great directing job. Wondering will we see anymore adapted?
Sep 19, 2015 1:00 PM

Jan 2013
I lol'd.

Twice.

6/10, it was entertaining.
Sep 19, 2015 1:00 PM

Jun 2013
Who would have thought that a show of cliffhangers would have ended on a cliffhanger ?
Sep 19, 2015 1:01 PM

Jun 2013
YEEART said:
"I am the strongest man in the World" ~ Adlet Mayer

8/10 for the first volume, but due to my strong bias, it's getting a 10/10. Perfect adaptation. Amazing OST's and boyyyyy, the tension was great.

Definitely AOTS, and depending how fall is, possibly AOTY.

Can this series beat Owarimonogatari? It can only become AOTY if it does.
Sep 19, 2015 1:02 PM

May 2010
Very good and interesting show to watch for me and i hope we get a continuation soon !

the only part of the episode that i didnt really like was when Rolonia appeared and said she was one of the "six braves". my reaction was more like " whaat? again? this feels like a cheap setup for season 2 and they had to push it in right at the ending! "

pretty sure they could have handled it better.

Nonetheless 8/10 for the whole show.
Sep 19, 2015 1:03 PM

Jan 2012
YES! INSANE FIEND SYMPATHIZER NASHETANIA WAS THE SEVENTH! :D I knew best girl Maura was safe, but then...Oh man, when cow girl showed up(yes I know she's human blah blah) all I could think was "oh you can't be serious!" :D That's a pretty bad joke to end on, but I guess the other LNs hafta be mysteries too huh? Well at least they got out of the barrier anyway, but such a cliffhanger for a second season I doubt we'll ever get. Regardless, this was certainly a fun ride. :D 8/10.
animefan8800Sep 19, 2015 1:07 PM
Sep 19, 2015 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
Kerozinn said:
Very good and interesting show to watch for me and i hope we get a continuation soon !

the only part of the episode that i didnt really like was when Rolonia appeared and said she was one of the "six braves". my reaction was more like " whaat? again? this feels like a cheap setup for season 2 and they had to push it in right at the ending! "

pretty sure they could have handled it better.

Nonetheless 8/10 for the whole show.
Actually, this is how the first volume of the LN ends. Though there being 7 braves again, doesn't means they will do the same, after all they aren't trapped anymore *grins*
Sep 19, 2015 1:05 PM
Jun 2015
Not a bad series, definitely better than expected. A season 2 would be lovely.
*hug noises*

May 2013
=_=

Before this episode started I said to myself "Please surprise me. Please let it be anyone but Nashetania because that'd be so anticlimatic and predictable". But I guess it just wasn't meant to be... I was a little sad, not going to lie

Also the fact that they brought in another key plot element with the broken stone tablets in the very last episode is kind of unacceptable to me, but whatever I've already accepted that this anime doesn't want to play the detective game

Either way, a very original anime for what it was and it was still worth the time spent. Dunno about leaving it off at that kind of cliffhanger though... and if you're going to introduce yet *another* seventh Brave, I sincerly hope that doesn't mean that the plot will start going in circles in future volumes. But I guess that's a story for another time

7/10

Aug 2013
8/10
It was unexpected for me.
Dub = fake crap. Always.

Jan 2014
I was expecting for more.

7 out of 10.
Sep 19, 2015 1:06 PM

Apr 2008
lucidbrandon said:
Who would have thought that a show of cliffhangers would have ended on a cliffhanger ?

The readers of LN. This was just the first volume.
Sep 19, 2015 1:06 PM

Sep 2013
I was on board until they added another 7th, kinda hoped that a new mystery would be... well... new.
Fremy, Adelt and Hans are still the best. A second season would be good but my hopes aren't high.
Sep 19, 2015 1:07 PM

Jan 2013
What the fuck is this...the first season was only about finding the fake brave and now that it's revealed, they let Nachetanya flee and there's ANOTHER fake?! I mean what the hell, this couldn't get any worse. This anime only relies on finding the fake brave AGAIN...seriously -.-

5-6/10.

Sep 19, 2015 1:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Who the fuck are you, Rolonia? I don't like her already. If we get a 2nd season (pretty sure IMO), i hope, she doesn't get too much screentime.

Also Nashetania was no surprise, you couldn't escape from any indications in these last threads :P

Very good series, looking forward to a 2nd season. 8/10
Sep 19, 2015 1:08 PM

Oct 2012
And I thought I had this show figured out, and they surprise me, twice.

Huge props to the studio for only adapting one volume in one cour.

8.5/10, was great from start till finish.
Sep 19, 2015 1:09 PM

Jul 2014
Lichtspiel said:
What the fuck is this...the first season was only about finding the fake brave and now that it's revealed, they let Nachetanya flee and there's ANOTHER fake?! I mean what the hell, this couldn't get any worse. This anime only relies on finding the fake brave AGAIN...seriously -.-

Yeah, that's where you're wrong.
"Hi!"

Sep 2012
Zefyris said:
On rolonia, they actually dared to not change Rolonia's chara design, that anime staff definitely has balls. Doing only one volume in one cour, following almost completely the source while changing the setting and making it work, and now Rolonia. There's no way most anime watchers like her chara design. Girls who aren't cute aren't welcome in anime media.
They basically said f*** you to all the anime fans requesting moe-ness and went with the original design. Yep, they sure are brave xD.

Haha, that's what I thought. I'm usually thrilled with studios being faithful, but not with this >.>
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame

Aug 2015

that will be a start of great friendship :P. i love this scene when Hans wanted to be praised as well .

Dec 2013
Love it to from start to end, hopefully we get a season 2 but for now straight to reading the LNs. AOTS for me right here!
Sep 19, 2015 1:10 PM

Aug 2015
talentlessash said:
I was on board until they added another 7th, kinda hoped that a new mystery would be... well... new.
Fremy, Adelt and Hans are still the best. A second season would be good but my hopes aren't high.

It is definitely a new mystery because it isn't a locked room mystery anymore, they're traveling and fighting with an impostor among them.

Edit: Funny how opinions vary due to expectations of who the fake is or not. Really, it only could have been Nashetania if they wanted an exceptional mystery and an exceptional character. Otherwise, episode 1 and 2, which focused on Adlet and her relationship would just be narrative dead weight.
FrrrostySep 19, 2015 1:17 PM

Feb 2015

Well, not surprised Nashetania is the 7th. It's been obvious for a few eps now. But damn, she's crazy for thinking having 500,000 casualties is alright. Poor Goldov though. I don't think Nash even cared about him.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2011
are u fucking kidding me

Jan 2012
Liked it until they added a new seventh.
Dropped from 9/10 to 7/10

Sorry but that's just silly.. and I already don't like her.
Sep 19, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2014
Lichtspiel said:

5-6/10.
I know right? I thought they would only spend like 7 episodes finding the fake one and the last 5 fighting the demon.. oh well lmao.
Sep 19, 2015 1:11 PM

Dec 2009
Loved this anime until the last few minutes. That's one of the most horrible endings I've ever seen.
Sep 19, 2015 1:13 PM

Oct 2007
7/10 episode, 6/10 series.

I knew it was weird when she swung the sword around for no reason at the alter in the beginning. I thought I was in for a demon-fighting anime, but it turned out to be a Closed-Door detective show, lol.
Sep 19, 2015 1:13 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Honestly I highly doubt this'll get a second season anyway so the last few minutes just felt like a huge teaser... and a rather uninspiring teaser in that case
Sep 19, 2015 1:14 PM

May 2012
So at the end of the day there are still seven of them lol.

Great episode. Nashetania really was the seventh. To think the seventh was there since episode 1 and we still had to wait 11 episodes just to find out.

Love how Rolonia Manchetta siad she was a brave and everyone was like: "Ha you think we gonna fall for this again right?" takes out weapons lol.

Overall this was a hidden gem and I'm happy I founded it. Hope there will be a season 2 (but I Doubt it).

10/10: Enjoyment.
8/10: Overall point of view.
Sep 19, 2015 1:15 PM

Aug 2015
ginko29 said:
That's one of the most horrible endings I've ever seen.

who said that ending if we go that way then animes like SnK and much other animes had horrible ending as well ...
Sep 19, 2015 1:15 PM

Jul 2014
I knew ending with the volume 2 prologue would be far better than showing Rolonia.
"Hi!"
Sep 19, 2015 1:16 PM

Apr 2012
Like many people here I find this new seventh member annoying but the anime was for me a 9/10 ^^
Sep 19, 2015 1:16 PM

Jul 2007
Okay still better end than I expected.

Now while I could not care less about majority of Braves except maybe Hans(Adlet might be interesting IF he is second fake, don't know enough about Maura, but Fremy and Chamo are as generic as characters can get), Nashetanya might as well enter my favorite characters depending on how the story goes. I like it that there's a character in-universe who had the same thought as I in that "This whole brave conflict is fucked up and stupid idea that does not solve anything". Also I like characters who are smarter than they pretend to be too and are willing to get their hands dirty for what they want to achieve, instead of trying to play a hero. I hope she gets enough attention if the rest of story gets adapted, because I can firmly say her character jumped to the forefront as the main reason to watch this.

Either way I am now 100% sure that second fake is Adlet. That would explain majority of his behavior. I am not sure if he knows it or not.

Sad that there have been idiots "pretend-Speculating" as early as 4th episode about who is the fake. Fucking spoiler-spreading maggots.

Overall I'd say that while anime failed with the mystery aspect(considering it's contrived solution), it certainly did succeed with the psychological thriller elements and the setting. Very strong directing and atmosphere.

For all its worth, Rokka ends up being a tease, with more questions than answers. Still a worth watch as long as one can stomach some very unlikely shonen-y asspulls(including half the suspicious braves being convinced by Adlet's "bro actions" instead of facts)

9/10 for the episode, 8/10 for the anime.
Sep 19, 2015 1:17 PM

Dec 2014
Sweet, I called it back in episode 6.

God, Fremy was way too cute with her blushes. I kind of feel bad for Goldof, poor guy just wants to be by his hime-sama's side. Anyway, this needs a sequel. And while it's highly unlikely, I'm still going to hope for one.

Well, time to start the LN.
Sep 19, 2015 1:17 PM

Jan 2015
Good finale. Anime taught us once again-never trust a bunny.

Decent cliffhanger though I wanted a different one from the LN.

Probably anime of the season.
Big Order (TV):great anime or greatest anime?
Sep 19, 2015 1:19 PM

Mar 2015
Black_Scythe said:
Liked it until they added a new seventh.
Dropped from 9/10 to 7/10

Sorry but that's just silly.. and I already don't like her.

Same . . .
Pages (20) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Do you have a favorite character? ( 1 2 3 )

IncestEmblem - Aug 18, 2015

111 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.