Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 27, 2015 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That was lewd
Just kidding.

Funny episode actually and this had more fan service than I had expected. Mostly I guess is because of the dog getting a bath and the girls having fun and getting wet.

Kinda nice seeing Yuuri comforting the others I guess. Episode felt a bit slow.

Ooh Yuuki, why you so cute. Funny how she pretended she was on TV XD

Ending was somewhat creepy.
Aug 27, 2015 5:58 AM

Mar 2014
MVP Taroumaru,

ass_shake.gif

I didn't expect this kind of lewdness from this anime.

DesuTronicAug 27, 2015 7:33 AM
Aug 27, 2015 5:58 AM

Nov 2013
And finally the plot begins to move, starting from this episode.

And taromaru doing taromaru things
Aug 27, 2015 6:07 AM

Jul 2013
Lucky Dog boy having many girls Surrounding him i been think this it's harem for him.
Aug 27, 2015 7:31 AM

Dec 2010
xkinn123 said:

And that's why they're going to the pool next episode!
Aug 27, 2015 7:42 AM

Jan 2015
Chipp12 said:
xkinn123 said:

True, i don't remember a pool in the manga...maybe?

The beginning of the episode

and the ending were creepy. The 2nd half was amusing lol. Finally the long-so-waited arc begins.
Oh and Harem end for Taroumaru please.
Aug 27, 2015 7:48 AM
Apr 2014
They finally realized in this episode that it's way too convenient to have solar panels and a garden on the roof top and discovered some interesting documents that Megu-nee had.
That damn dog is what ruined the adaptation, it eats so much valuable screen time for no reason.
It's his fault that some characterization was skipped for Kurumi and especially Miki whose character has been completely changed for the worst in the anime.
Drake1000Aug 27, 2015 7:55 AM
Aug 27, 2015 7:48 AM

Jan 2012
I'm guessing the zombie Megu-nee we saw at the beginning is behind that final door then...that's no good. A biological weapon was the cause of all this? How tragically senseless. Speaking of any possible future in a zombie apocalypse? Also tragic..

On a much more perverted note, Yuuri's oppai continue to stand out. :D
Aug 27, 2015 7:56 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
animefan8800 said:
I'm guessing the zombie Megu-nee we saw at the beginning is behind that final door then...that's no good. A biological weapon was the cause of all this? How tragically senseless. Speaking of any possible future in a zombie apocalypse? Also tragic..

On a much more perverted note, Yuuri's oppai continue to stand out. :D
My thoughts in a nutshell lol

Man I can never get enough of dem oppai
Aug 27, 2015 7:56 AM

Apr 2014
Zombie Megu-nee

At least now we have an idea of how the zombie outbreak started. Somebody fucked up real bad lol

.... ¯_(ツ)_/¯ shit happens
OrangeJPAug 27, 2015 8:48 AM

Aug 27, 2015 8:06 AM

Jan 2015

"ごめんなさい、おなかすいた。みんあだいじょうぶかな。またあえるかな。"
Or "I am sorry, i'm hungry. Are they okay? Will i see them again?" ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
XenocrisiAug 27, 2015 8:11 AM
Aug 27, 2015 8:06 AM

Jul 2013
Xenocrisi said:
Chipp12 said:

True, i don't remember a pool in the manga...maybe?

The beginning of the episode

and the ending were creepy. The 2nd half was amusing lol. Finally the long-so-waited arc begins.
Oh and Harem end for Taroumaru please.

Please no Dont.

danteinferno111Aug 27, 2015 8:10 AM
Aug 27, 2015 8:08 AM

Feb 2014
Now there's a biological weapon. Damn, this anime keeps surprising me, love it.
Aug 27, 2015 8:12 AM

Feb 2015
I love how they're lampshading the obvious convenience of the school's setup. It's that sort of self awareness that makes this show so fun to watch and easy to give the benefit of the doubt to. It was great that they didn't feel a need to have a token 'zombie of the week' (or 'of the episode') either, although the girls seemed uncharacteristically blasé about turning lights on at night compared to at the start of the season. I'll let that go. Maybe they're actually that absent minded. If one of them absent-mindedly turning a light on like that again leads to a death, I'm giving this show a 10.
Now you're wondering if there's white text in any of my other posts.

Over there, I'm everywhere. I know that.
Aug 27, 2015 8:12 AM

Dec 2014
And finally the plot begins to move! *so excited!!!* I was hoping what we saw at the beginning of the episode would be the focus of this week's episode, but I guess we'll have to wait.
Aug 27, 2015 8:19 AM

Aug 2010
The beginning was creepy seeing Megu's zombie going to her diaries and still "writing" until this day ;_;

Love how they made the fact this is a well equipped school part of the plot.
So they were already prepared for this shit :O
Lots of victims even with the prep tho ^^;

Yuki talking to herself at the end was creepy as usual
Aug 27, 2015 8:20 AM

Jun 2015

Kurumi x Shovel-kun OTP.

Fun episode overall. Some plot movement with the discovery of those documents.
Looking forward to next ep!

Aug 27, 2015 8:23 AM

Jan 2015
walldotfm said:

Kurumi x Shovel-kun OTP.

Fun episode overall. Some plot movement with the discovery of those documents.
Looking forward to next ep!

LMAO the shovel is blushing.
Aug 27, 2015 8:36 AM

Jan 2015
So staff in this school knew about this pandemic, before it even started? Really?!

For now this doesn't have any sense. I hope that next episodes will explain this.
Aug 27, 2015 8:45 AM

Nov 2011
I want a spin-off romance series with shovel-kun and kurumi.
Aug 27, 2015 9:09 AM

Feb 2015

I'm glad a few things were explained relating to the zombie outbreak. Not surprise it was a biological weapon bec isn't that usually the case?
Also nice fanservice for best girl.

DJ Yuki was fun to watch and she's really good at finding things people have missed.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 27, 2015 9:10 AM
Sep 2009
Too little plot movement too far into the season. Color me disappointed...
Aug 27, 2015 9:11 AM
Sep 2009
Riveon said:
So staff in this school knew about this pandemic, before it even started? Really?!

For now this doesn't have any sense. I hope that next episodes will explain this.

It's quite obvious. That school was a part of a top secret project. Hence the school being so well-equipped with things a regular school doesn't really need.
Aug 27, 2015 9:12 AM

Jan 2015
RanceyPants said:
Hmm. Fun Episode.

Kurmi And Yuki Bathing Taroumaru. -,-

Are We Finally Going To Go In The Direction Of The Manga?

Absolutely no. At least not in this season. I don't even know if they'll reach the

At this pace
Aug 27, 2015 9:14 AM

Aug 2015
Mixed feelings on this episode.

This episode had a lot of anime original content with what I think was the writers way of finally not only pushing the story forward but also fitting in some much needed screen time for Rii so we can learn more about her character.
We got to see how Rii was actually the one who came up with the club idea and how Megu-nee set her up to be the club president. Also for the first time we get to see the kind of relationship Rii had with Megu-nee before the incident, which was never really touched in the manga other then your typical students respect for their teacher. (Anime's really driving the point that Megu-nee was really popular among the students as a friend). This was further enforced by the whole photo thing where Rii really started to look depressed and even confronted Yuki about it.
(I don't know where the writers where going with that, but maybe something will come up in the anime?)
As a side note we also got to see more of Rii's older sister like personality when she comforted Miki which again is all anime original.

Some original anime fan service. Was it needed?
Meh sure why not. I'm sure it'll appease some fans of Yuki and Kurumi.
(Kurumi is quite pretty with her hair down.)

The touch on their future plans is a little faithful to the manga but for the most part that scene was all original as well which included the humorous scene with Kurumi and shovel-chan getting married.

Now that I've said my good points here's the one thing that bothered me the most (and now that it's not a spoiler anymore with the airing of this episode)...Zombie Megu-nee

I don't know. I can see that they where trying to add to the dread factor here for this episode with the fate of her remains being revealed but I still think they showed her a little too early. The manga was more shocking when she suddenly showed up without warning.

Overall it was an okay episode. Being a manga reader it was a bit slow with all the anime original content but at the same time the focus of this episode was Rii and with her being my favorite character of the series I can't complain. :)

Next episode looks like more anime original content.
I thought we covered the bathing suite episode back in the mall though?
Well in any case that makes two bathing suit episodes! Looking forward to seeing the girls in their bathing suits again, especially Rii. ^^
IncubusknightAug 27, 2015 9:19 AM
Aug 27, 2015 9:18 AM

Oct 2010
Kurumi looked really kawaii with her hair down. Lol, Taroumaru causing trouble again for the girls. DJ Yuki was hilarious to see. Glad they addressed why the school was so well prepared for the apocalypse. That ending sent a chill down my spine. Now we have biological weapons gone wrong in the plot. Hopefully next ep isn't a filler and they're just trolling us with those swimsuits, since I'm pretty excited for the next arc. Also, go to work with Shovel-kun or marry Shovel-kun...can't decide. XD

Aug 27, 2015 9:21 AM

Sep 2014
It's getting really good :D
Aug 27, 2015 9:27 AM

Apr 2015
They've cut some parts that were out of the ordinary moestuff, I'm a bit angry for this.
But hey
:^)
lol'd
Aug 27, 2015 9:34 AM
Sep 2014
Riveon said:

Only the principal knew, pretty much.

The manual's seal is only supposed to be broken when:
1. The principal has given permission to do so.
2. The A-1 alarm has been sounded.
3. Contact with the outside world has been lost for at least 10 days.

This was stated on the cover, though left untranslated.
Aug 27, 2015 9:38 AM

Aug 2013
Again, great ep.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 27, 2015 9:49 AM

Jul 2013
I remind of this Resident evil Games.

All scientist Make Bioweapon in Secret Place like underground but Some Reasons there accident the experiment got broke and go underground water and spread virus in water who Drink water tainted by virus Become Zombie.

obvious like all games and movie those responsibility outbreak they will report others members outside the experiment they did go outbreak that why other members prepare to outbreak like this.
Aug 27, 2015 9:58 AM

Jul 2014
OK, so let me see if I got this. The outbreak started because of a biological weapon, presumably created and tested by the government (for some reason). After that, the idea was to use the school as a survival base just in case the outbreak could't be contained, with instructions to then prioritise survival over sympathy.

If I've got this right, what kind of idiots in the government thought that testing the biological weapon would be a good idea? And that stuff about prioritising survival over sympathy makes me wonder what would've happened to Yuki if Megu-nee or another staff member (assuming that they all knew about it in advance) had survived.

This whole scenario feels somewhat contrived at this point, but hopefully some clarity will be provided to make it make more sense.

EDIT: Also, now that the plot has well and truly started moving, I hope they spend less time on the moe than they have been, especially given how the moe just seems to be a way to waste time and drag the plot out as long as possible. Well, that and appealing to the otakus out there.
AtavisticAug 27, 2015 10:06 AM
Aug 27, 2015 9:58 AM

Jan 2015
Btw, looking at the preview...i just hope the writers know what they are doing because i am worried about this adaptation lately. They are wasting a lot of time with all the moe stuff. Am i the only one who is worried?
Aug 27, 2015 10:01 AM
Sep 2009
Xenocrisi said:
Btw, looking at the preview...i just hope the writers know what they are doing because i am worried about this adaptation lately. They are wasting a lot of time with all the moe stuff. Am i the only one who is worried?

No, you're not. I'm fairly disappointed with the series. The manga seems like it drives the plot much better than anime's appallingly slow pacing with not enough exposition and way too much moeblob?

I think the direction of the anime is completely fucked. Which is kinda baffling, since it's the manga author doing the scripts for anime, as well. Makes no sense.

danieltortoisee said:
OK, so let me see if I got this. The outbreak started because of a biological weapon, presumably created and tested by the government (for some reason). After that, the idea was to use the school as a survival base just in case the outbreak could't be contained, with instructions to then prioritise survival over sympathy.

I think the school was a part of the same goverment project, it wasn't an idea to use the school after the outbreak had happened - that makes more sense.
EvilDragonAug 27, 2015 10:04 AM
Aug 27, 2015 10:06 AM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:

Don't worry you are not.
Aug 27, 2015 10:07 AM

Jul 2012
Just take Taroumaru away... really. *sigh*
He takes so much time that could be used to make progress in the plot.
Oh, and why the suddent grown of fanservice in the last episodes, it makes no sense o.o

Anyway, 1st part was slow, uneventfull but I really liked the way they showed their doubts about how well prepared their school was, greatly handled and the follow up as well. I would have prefered if they had shown the booklet in a more shocking way, really loved that part in the manga for how messed up it is but still, it wasn't bad.
We're finally moving to the next arc I just really hope the next episode isn't what i think it is for the preview, I'll be greatly disappointed if they decide to make a filler out of that ò.ó

EvilDragon said:
Xenocrisi said:

No, you're not. I'm fairly disappointed with the series. The manga seems like it drives the plot much better than anime's appallingly slow pacing with not enough exposition and way too much moeblob?

I think the direction of the anime is completely fucked. Which is kinda baffling, since it's the manga author doing the scripts for anime, as well. Makes no sense.

Exactly. I like the way they are handling some of the dark parts but we barely see the plot moving at all because of all the flashbacks and the unecessary introduction of slice-of-life parts
-miraiiAug 27, 2015 10:10 AM
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Aug 27, 2015 10:10 AM

Jul 2014
EvilDragon said:
Xenocrisi said:

danieltortoisee said:

I think the school was a part of the same goverment project, it wasn't an idea to use the school after the outbreak had happened - that makes more sense.

I guess so. But then, if that were the case, that raises another question: why seemingly only one school? Why not use multiple schools for the project to increase humanity's chance of survival? There's literally no logic to it.

And yeah, there's way too much moe now. It was more excusable early on, but not now that we're getting to the plot (though we could have got here much quicker really).
Aug 27, 2015 10:11 AM

Aug 2015
Xenocrisi said:

Nope your not the only one. Curious to see how they're going to pull everything together before the final episode.

Anyway some thoughts on next episode. I'm really curious how the girls are going to pull off going to the pool. I mean from the picture we see in the opening it looks like it might be fenced off but I'm having a hard time picturing the girls having a "fun time" while all the zombies gather at the fences from the noise I'm sure Yuki will be making.

I guess they could use the reservoir on the roof and since now we've learned that there's allergy growing there they may use having to clean it an excuse to wear their bathing suits.
With that being their back up drinking water though that would be pretty silly...
I just hope it doesn't come down to a "oh look the zombies that have been gathering in numbers have conveniently gone home for the day because it's like summer vacation" -.-
IncubusknightAug 27, 2015 10:16 AM
Aug 27, 2015 10:13 AM

Jul 2012
danieltortoisee said:
I guess so. But then, if that were the case, that raises another question: why seemingly only one school? Why not use multiple schools for the project to increase humanity's chance of survival? There's literally no logic to it.

well, we don't really know if there are more schools or any instituition prepared or not so far, the only time they were shown going out of school was to the mall
[spoiler]in the manga... well..[/s]
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Aug 27, 2015 10:13 AM

Apr 2010
So they finally showed part of the truth and it was about time, as others mentioned the manga did this way better and was much more plot focussed.
But that was clear from the start.
I mean why is there a dog in the anime to me it seems it's only their to bring out the appeal of the girls and no other reason.
And what happened this episode should have happened two episodes ago.
Aug 27, 2015 10:15 AM

Jul 2012
Aversa said:
I mean why is there a dog in the anime to me it seems it's only their to bring out the appeal of the girls and no other reason.
And what happened this episode should have happened two episodes ago.

I think I understand what they are trying to do with Taroumaru but he's atking so much plot and character development time there >.<

Drake1000 said:
That damn dog is what ruined the adaptation, it eats so much valuable screen time for no reason.
It's his fault that some characterization was skipped for Kurumi and especially Miki whose character has been completely changed for the worst in the anime.

want it or not this will keep annoying me throughout this anime *sigh*
Aug 27, 2015 10:17 AM

Jul 2011
A pool ep for next week feels too good to be true. I'm betting they're trying to trick viewers again. Might just be my imagination though.
Aug 27, 2015 10:23 AM
Sep 2009
danieltortoisee said:

And yeah, there's way too much moe now. It was more excusable early on, but not now that we're getting to the plot (though we could have got here much quicker really).

There seems to be another school (university?) with similar facilities in the manga.
Aug 27, 2015 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
We got some fanservice.

Biological weapon is the cause of zombie outbreak!
Aug 27, 2015 10:34 AM

May 2013
The fanservice in this episode is kinda unnecessary but the beginning and the end tho.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Aug 27, 2015 10:43 AM

Jan 2015
-Koyuki- said:
A pool ep for next week feels too good to be true. I'm betting they're trying to trick viewers again. Might just be my imagination though.

I hope the next ep will not be a pool episode, but just Yuki is dreaming for the first 2 minutes a pool party and after the dream, hopefully, plot.
Aug 27, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2013
Yuki's too much of a cinnamon roll, she would've gotten eaten anywhere else but this show.

I agree with Kurumi, what the hell? Was the school staff behind this all along or what? At least the plot's thickening after so long. Didn't think it was going to go anywhere any time soon, but now we gotta put it on hold--again. =_= God, I hope it's just a ruse.
Aug 27, 2015 10:45 AM

Sep 2014
Mind = blown.

WTF. I did not expect a bioweapon AT ALL.

I want to know who knew about this bioweapon beforehand and wrote that manual. I didn't think Megu-nee wrote it since she didn't knew about it in that flashback episode. Someone in that school must be experimenting with a deadly virus that somehow leaked out.
Aug 27, 2015 10:46 AM

Jan 2015
Incubusknight said:
Xenocrisi said:

Nope your not the only one. Curious to see how they're going to pull everything together before the final episode.

Calling it now. They will cut the
Aug 27, 2015 10:47 AM

Dec 2014
There's always time for fanservice.

So a biological weapon was the cause of this outbreak. That and the school knew beforehand about this pandemic? It's a conspiracy I tell you.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.