Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Aug 8, 2015 3:23 AM

Oct 2014
Xenocrisi said:
LoveChild said:
btw is it me, or does Yuki have a bigger chest than Kurumi? O.o

Yuuri wins, who cares about Yuki or Kurumi or Miki, mph.

Kurumi has the Badassness going for her :P
Aug 8, 2015 3:26 AM

Jul 2013
Shrimperor said:
Xenocrisi said:

Yuuri wins, who cares about Yuki or Kurumi or Miki, mph.

Kurumi Strongest among of them and had sharp mind and sexy.
Aug 8, 2015 4:33 AM

Jan 2015
danteinferno111 said:
Shrimperor said:

Kurumi Strongest among of them and had sharp mind and sexy.

Mou Minna, wakattenai na?~ Yuuri = Oppai = Saikou!
Aug 8, 2015 8:27 AM

Jan 2015
LoveChild said:
jonesy
1. as icirate stated, unless you have seen one of these alarms in action, don't go assuming they don't work or something. =w=
i tried looking for a demonstration video, but all i find are different type of rape prevention alarms and i don't really know how they are named in japanese to do a better search -w-
I have heard similar alarms come from very tiny objects tho

They seem to be called "bouhan buzzer".

Aug 8, 2015 11:00 AM

Mar 2009
Great episode.

The MAL spoiler brigade strikes again.
Aug 8, 2015 11:51 AM

Dec 2014
dammit kei should've waited longer, and i wish they wouldn't have changed taroumaru's story. but i guess they had to make the anime somewhat less depressing
Aug 8, 2015 12:17 PM

Jan 2015
TheSiberian said:
dammit kei should've waited longer, and i wish they wouldn't have changed taroumaru's story. but i guess they had to make the anime somewhat less depressing

Lol

XenocrisiMay 17, 2016 9:53 AM
Aug 8, 2015 12:19 PM

Jun 2015
Okay so it looks like the end of the series will be about megu-nee, on how she died, the producers are probably trying to get us attached to her before suddenly ripping her away from us.

And I wonder what happened to kei-chan, is she dead? is she alive? is she with another group? so many questions! But I think she's O-Kei! Huh? Huh? Okay i'll stop.

Overall, I think the episode was really good, with that 1st half fun, 2nd half serious format again. 10/10
HiImJay7Sep 15, 2015 3:45 AM
Aug 8, 2015 5:59 PM

Jul 2013
Can't tell if it's a flashback or a backward show lmao. It's funny bc I'm not usually into this cute anime girls stuff but this one is really catchy, guess I'll have to read the manga too, 12 eps aren't enough
Aug 8, 2015 6:58 PM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
TheSiberian said:

Lol

[spoiler]

If the dog is going to die in the anime, it'll be more depressing because you are more attached to the dog. The dog appeared and died in 1 chapter

Aug 8, 2015 9:56 PM

Sep 2014
This series is so much fun, I'm loving it. Definitely checking out the manga once this is finished.
Aug 8, 2015 11:22 PM

Nov 2012
Tbh, I didn't even see that image of Megu-nee. Kinda glad I checked the forums, but again, I'm kinda disappointed at those who mentioned her.

About Megu-nee
UsaraDarkAug 8, 2015 11:29 PM
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
Aug 9, 2015 1:51 AM

Jan 2015
Thai777 said:
Xenocrisi said:

Lol

[spoiler]

If the dog is going to die in the anime, it'll be more depressing because you are more attached to the dog. The dog appeared and died in 1 chapter

[spoiler]

I've never said that it was depressing (for me), in fact i totally agree with you. The dog's arc has scared me as well, especially when the dog scratches the door! Damm it has really scared me! Creepy.
And if my predictions are correct we will see the dog's dead end at the episode 7
XenocrisiAug 9, 2015 1:56 AM
Aug 9, 2015 5:22 AM

Sep 2009
Didn't really like the last episode, but this one definitely made up for it. It flowed well and finally had Yuki looking worried/terrified instead of always being happy-go-lucky. Also, it looks like Kei is still alive in the OP. I'm sure it'll change again when it's confirmed she's alive/dead.

SaberKnightEXAug 9, 2015 5:25 AM
Aug 9, 2015 5:39 AM

Jan 2015
Twinkieftw said:
Didn't really like the last episode, but this one definitely made up for it. It flowed well and finally had Yuki looking worried/terrified instead of always being happy-go-lucky. Also, it looks like Kei is still alive in the OP. I'm sure it'll change again when it's confirmed she's alive/dead.

Kurumi didn't block the door again because was scared, so she just ran away and didn't think about it. Normal reaction i think. And yes, that scene replaced the survivors but damn i prefered the anime's version, it was creepy as hell, zombies that watch a film and then interrupted by Kurumi. Genial choice.
Aug 9, 2015 8:11 AM

Jan 2009
Something is strange. It appeared that onset of zombocalypse was pretty chaotic and it happened during a day, yet girls could somehow just drive to their destination unhindered. I would expect roads to be jammed with crashed cars and littered with corpses.

But the roads are jammed!
In the manga.
See, a person who apparently didn't read the manga questions the absense of something in the anime which ends up to be present in the manga.
What if not this shows how manga makes much more sense then the anime?

But that Scene where she opened the BARRED door made cringe slightly. idk bout everyone else but if i saw a barred door in a zombie Apocalypse i'd be less inclined to open it.

She came there in search of survivors, so seeign a door barred made her think that was where they are. It just didn't occur to her soon enough that the door was barred from the wrong side.
Aug 9, 2015 8:37 AM

Dec 2014
My first thought was "'Block it back, dummy!" but upon retrospect she may not have had time to push those heavy things back before the zombies reached the door.
Aug 9, 2015 8:43 AM

Sep 2014
DesuTronic said:
Preparation for the beach episode
I like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Exactly what i thought. I wonder if all the swimsuit scene was in the manga, looked as fanservice. Nice episode though.
Aug 9, 2015 8:47 AM

Jun 2014
Xenocrisi said:
Thai777 said:

[spoiler]

I've never said that it was depressing (for me), in fact i totally agree with you. The dog's arc has scared me as well, especially when the dog scratches the door! Damm it has really scared me! Creepy.
And if my predictions are correct we will see the dog's dead end at the episode 7

I was actually talking to TheSiberian lol
Aug 9, 2015 8:51 AM

Jan 2015
Thai777 said:
Xenocrisi said:

[spoiler]

I was actually talking to TheSiberian lol

Then Don't qoute my message...
Aug 9, 2015 10:23 AM

Apr 2015
This was still good but also was worst episode until now IMO, the artsy screenplay was gone.
Aug 9, 2015 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
First half was okay but the second was intense!! It's always awesome to see badass Kurumi and I hope for more scenes showing just that! I hope they do move along from Miki tbh, too many flashback episodes about her.

Aug 9, 2015 7:19 PM

Jul 2012
Amarrez said:
After a bright start, I'm beginning to have problems with this adaptation. Namely cutting out genuinely substantial scenes in favour of more pretty vapid Taroumaru scenes, and the fact that next episode will make it the fourth flashback episode in a row, which is too much for any show. Not to mention the adaptation didn't really fix the confusing actions involved with Miki's rescue scene.

The episode had its good points, but it was still the worst one so far in my eyes.

I've been having problems with that in almost every episode but there's no gain in complaining about it... And the episode was still good, I really liked the way they animated the part with Miki on the piano and daaaamn that little 'wake up to reality' for Yuki, that was gorgeous *o*
What I didn't like as much this episode was the 1st part, yes, it was in the manga and stuff but fanservice is not my thing, blame me xD although the part when Megu-nee was trying that suit completly killed me, I laughed way too hard at that xD Yuki's "Megu-nee's fallen and and she can't get up, in more ways than one." was too good
Either way, the 2nd part of the episode was good and intense, this anime does it really well when it comes to the serious parts :3
Liked the change they did in the OP. I think mostly everyone understands by now the meaning and where they are going with it.
And heck, that death-flag Kurumi >.<
Oh, other thing that was interesting was the uniform color change in the part where Yuki was "flashbacking" and seeing her friends as zombies, as someone posted the pics here before, huuumm....

Xenocrisi said:
fredchickens said:
All I can say is that

They'll skip it 90% but not really sure. It was pretty depressing, yeah.

Damn, that part was really good for how real it felt, I wish they could somehow put it in the anime :/

icirate said:
Yeah, still disappointed with Miki's character development and story being stunted.

Sadly this, for me. Miki and the mall arc in the manga is one of my favourites so I'm really biased while watching this arc in the anime :/ Anyway, the next episode will, once again, be a flashback, from what I saw in the preview. Maybe they could

LoveChild said:

* +1 on the "Taroumarou scenes could have been used to put better stuff from the manga there"
* I would have liked it better if they first showed Miki getting on the piano and then the "did you guys hear that" scene. It would make more sense to actually show the character asking for help first

Taroumaru is reaching the annoying lvl on my scale...
I actually went a bit back in the episode to check if Miki had screamed something at that part thta Yuki could have possibly heard. I think they were trying to show thing's happening at the same time but still..

Hanako_Seishin said:
But the roads are jammed!
In the manga.
See, a person who apparently didn't read the manga questions the absense of something in the anime which ends up to be present in the manga.
What if not this shows how manga makes much more sense then the anime?

A bit sad about that but well, as I said before, it's no use talking about this now, we notice this because we read the manga, if we hadn't, well, yes, it may still have created some confusion but we would react to all the rest like almost every non-manga reader here I think
-miraiiAug 9, 2015 7:48 PM
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Aug 9, 2015 10:46 PM

Jul 2015
What happen to Kai she Dead or Alive ?
Aug 10, 2015 2:00 AM

Jan 2015
GodEaterChan said:
What happen to Kai she Dead or Alive ?

[spoiler]

100% dead
Aug 10, 2015 11:36 PM

Aug 2015
I thought this episode was a lot better than the previous one. I am going to assume Kei got killed/infected, but it would be great if she reappears somehow so that we know for sure. ★5/5
Aug 11, 2015 7:52 AM

May 2014
Ugh boring episode. I hope it won't continue on like this. At least there's some development, for the characters...
I wish the story'd progress too but you can't be greedy huh.
Aug 11, 2015 10:00 AM

Dec 2012
This episodes confirmed several thing, Megu-nee is dead and Kei too. Each time I'm pretty eager to see the changes into the opening, great idea.
The ending was intense and Yuki seemed really traumatized by the dead of Megu-nee, her face was truly impressive.
Aug 11, 2015 6:17 PM

May 2014
I really wonder what happened with Mii kun's friend Kei. She were so kawaii. It would truly be sad if she became a zombie. "the licker" would be sad. :(

I hope she is alive and well. And that there is also another group of survivors except for these 4 girls and Megenee-kun. And so they could fight against the zombies. That would be epic. :D
Aug 12, 2015 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
mangalicker94 said:
I really wonder what happened with Mii kun's friend Kei. She were so kawaii. It would truly be sad if she became a zombie. "the licker" would be sad. :(

I hope she is alive and well. And that there is also another group of survivors except for these 4 girls and Megenee-kun. And so they could fight against the zombies. That would be epic. :D

In the opening she became a zombie, so sorry but I think she is dead.
Aug 12, 2015 2:05 AM

Feb 2014
Sakaitsu said:
mangalicker94 said:

in the opening, Kei is walking surrounded by zombie. not become a zombie
Aug 12, 2015 2:53 AM

Dec 2012
veline said:
Sakaitsu said:

in the opening, Kei is walking surrounded by zombie. not become a zombie

Oh you are right, here the picture :
Aug 12, 2015 9:40 AM

Jul 2010
I want to see Yuki's flashback so much.
Aug 12, 2015 10:35 PM

Mar 2012
Seems like Megumi died sometime during the beginning of the outbreak and what we're seeing now is just another one of Yuki's delusions. My body is not ready for the revelation feels :(

*Re-watches last minutes of episode 3*

Avenger-senpaiAug 12, 2015 10:43 PM
Aug 13, 2015 5:02 PM

Jun 2013
sensei is too fat lol
Aug 14, 2015 5:06 PM

Jun 2014
This show is surprisingly good. They handle the story telling and Delusions well!

Poor Mii-Kun though...
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 14, 2015 11:33 PM

Aug 2013
Overall an interesting series although the twists are rather predictable. I'm liking Kuruumi and Yuri for different reasons.

Kuurumi is such a badass that handles the hardest and most hazardous job in the group. I don't think I'd have the stomach to go around killing people that were probably my classmates in life. The fact she seems them as blurred forms is what I think a defense mechanism to not think of them as humans and be able to kill.

Yuri is very levelheaded and I'm glad she manages to keep Yuuki in check and Kurumi focused, otherwise I think they'd be dead.

I'm not a fan of Miki. She seems way too passive and gloomy to be around although her reactions are the most realistic and she seems pragmatic enough.

While Kei's idea of living has worth, the way she want about doing it was the worst, leaving with no weapon, no idea of where to go and through the front door of all places. The girl was practically asking to be turned. I like that they didn't show her fate, making it more interesting to ponder and I'd actually like them to find her again, either zombified or not.

And I think I'd go crazy with someone like Yuuki in the group. Making loud noises, going around to places alone and almost pulling the strap of the alarm thing. I'd probably end up throwing her to the zombies XD

All in all it's okayish. I also wonder why Yuuri and Miki don't try to get a shovel or some weapon for themselves. They rely too much on Kuruumi for protection which is very bad if she is in a situation where she can't protect the others or dies. She even death flagged herself already!
Aug 15, 2015 2:07 PM

Oct 2008
Another EPIC episode!
The way the girls rescued Miki by using the high frequency sound alarm that Yuuri found on the store that they went was such a great strategy!
I'm a bit surprised that Yuki just went straight ahead and charged cuz she really wanted to help Miki.
Good job girls!
6/5.
matias067Aug 15, 2015 2:11 PM

Aug 18, 2015 10:50 PM

Mar 2012
I like the hints in each episode.
The poster in the cinema with Taroumaru and saying "I am Destiny" seems like such a huge hint.
Aug 19, 2015 2:13 AM

Jul 2009
^ if it really is, I think 4chan's /a/ will make an attack on Lerche in some way, cuz they hate the dog... And I can sort of understand why xD

<3?

Aug 20, 2015 7:28 PM

Nov 2012
No death flags please.
Aug 21, 2015 2:55 AM

Jan 2015
Zuihou said:
No death flags please.

Yes please, it'd be more exciting
Aug 21, 2015 11:32 AM

Jan 2013
Fairly good episode, it went about how I expected.
Aug 26, 2015 1:49 AM

Feb 2014
It was Rii-san's smart thinking to take that emergency alarm that really saved them.
Aug 29, 2015 4:06 AM

Oct 2013
I really feel like adapting this as a flashback was a mistake. Knowing that they saved Miki already diluted the suspense tremendously.

It's also become clear to me how depressing it is Kei abandoned Miki. She could've been saved too. ;-;

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 7, 2015 9:29 PM

Jan 2013
This anime is great,never thought that i would enjoy it so much.
Hope they find more people that are still alive.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 30, 2015 8:29 AM

Nov 2011
Episode a little too slow in the narrative rhythm, well that will be explained comprehensively the meeting between Miki and the other girls, but speed was not bad. I'm curious to know what happened to Kei, but also find out what happened to Megu. Drawings and animations cute and well-made, good OST.
Oct 4, 2015 10:56 AM

Jul 2014
Vudis said:
Great episode.

The MAL spoiler brigade strikes again.

I know, eh. Manga readers are posting spoilers using the pretext of just-look-at-the-hints-in-the-episode.
Oct 4, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2012
Great development, I quite like where this is going as it's cute and quite intense at the same time!
Oct 5, 2015 7:55 PM

Aug 2013
Dear lord, we knew that they would all survive, but it still managed to stress me out. Damn zombies...
Also, oh god, that glimpse into Yuki flashback. I won't like this when it will come :|

They really saved Miki, because no matter what, by shutting herself like that, she would have gone insane from loneliness.

No way Kei made it out alive... :(
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2015

511 by BigBoyAdvance »»
Feb 23, 4:29 PM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 23, 2015

289 by PahLevia »»
Feb 16, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2015

228 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Feb 6, 8:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2015

328 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 28, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 3, 2015

226 by OutOfGalaxy »»
Jan 24, 11:57 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.