Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 3, 2015 9:15 PM

Feb 2014
I absolutely adore cats and (kittens), they are so precious and innocent. So what about you guys? Do you like or dislike cats.
Cartoons and anime is my reality.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 3, 2015 9:17 PM

Jun 2015
Cats are alright

Jul 3, 2015 9:19 PM
Oct 2014
No opinion on cats in general but cat!boy is ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 3, 2015 9:39 PM

Oct 2013
like any real macho
Jul 3, 2015 9:52 PM
Jun 2015
Yep, I personally find cats and kitties to be more adorable than dogs most of the time.
Jul 3, 2015 9:55 PM

Feb 2015
I don't like house cats. I like big cats.
Jul 3, 2015 9:59 PM

Dec 2014
Pussies are the best. I love how they feel against my face.
Jul 3, 2015 10:02 PM
Feb 2014
Kawaii!
Jul 3, 2015 10:04 PM
Sep 2014
Only hairless
Jul 3, 2015 10:21 PM
Jul 2018
chupacabra is cuter than kitty
Jul 4, 2015 2:30 AM

Sep 2014
Neko are pretty kawaii, but they're generally not the smartest of animals.

Jul 4, 2015 2:34 AM

Sep 2014
Cat is love cat is life
semi-active
Oh it's that delinquent, Ayukawa Madoka ♡

Jul 4, 2015 12:56 PM

Jun 2014
I hate cats. I live with my Mom, and she currently has 30 Cats in the house, and keeping things clean is impossible. I had to have a special screen door built for my bedroom so that the warm air could still get in, while the cats cannot.

Sometimes I want to take all the cats in my house, cover them in gasoline, and set them on fire. And while I'm at it, I think I'll set my Mom on fire too, because she is a cancer to me.

I don't want to live anymore. :(

Jul 4, 2015 1:00 PM

Nov 2014
Working_Designs said:
I hate cats. I live with my Mom, and she currently has 30 Cats in the house, and keeping things clean is impossible.

You have to talk her into getting rid of like half of those cats...

Sometimes I want to take all the cats in my house, cover them in gasoline, and set them on fire.

It's not the cats' fault, though.

And while I'm at it, I think I'll set my Mom on fire too, because she is a cancer to me.

Sounds like it's time for you to move out.

I've seen your posts about your problems getting a job. The secret is to say what employers what to hear. You're probably being too honest during interviews.
Jul 4, 2015 1:02 PM

Jan 2015
I'm an animal lover. No matter what animal it is, I love them.

My mom doesn't like cats anymore though, she was attacked by two cats in the same day no lie.
Jul 4, 2015 1:03 PM

Jun 2014
aikaflip said:
Working_Designs said:
I hate cats. I live with my Mom, and she currently has 30 Cats in the house, and keeping things clean is impossible.

You have to talk her into getting rid of like half of those cats...

Sometimes I want to take all the cats in my house, cover them in gasoline, and set them on fire.

It's not the cats' fault, though.

And while I'm at it, I think I'll set my Mom on fire too, because she is a cancer to me.

Sounds like it's time for you to move out.

I've seen your posts about your problems getting a job. The secret is to say what employers what to hear. You're probably being too honest during interviews.

What interviews? I've been applying for jobs for 10 years, and I've never been called for an interview. I've tried meeting managers of retail and grocery stores who are long time friends of my family, and I still can't get hired.

Jul 4, 2015 1:05 PM

Jan 2013
No fuck cats
Jul 4, 2015 1:16 PM

Aug 2014
OkayCaim said:
No fuck cats

Ye. Dogs rule
Jul 4, 2015 1:18 PM

May 2014
I obsessively adore cats. Especially those perfect, soft ears.

I'll be out ridin' my pony until it's time for candy
And I'll be naked, because I want to

Jul 4, 2015 1:20 PM
Jul 2018
I love cats! My mom despises them, though. ;;>_>
Jul 4, 2015 1:22 PM

Jan 2014
Every now and then I miss being around cats.

Jul 4, 2015 1:22 PM

Feb 2015
Cats suck ass...Dogs rule,take snoops for example.
Jul 4, 2015 1:25 PM

Jul 2012
I FUCKIN LOVE CATTS

i grew up with them

currently i have 2 Devon Rex and a persian

they all get along perfectly
Jul 4, 2015 1:27 PM

Nov 2014
Cats are amazing. Dogs are also amazing, in another way.
Foxes are absolutely rad because they are dog cats
Jul 4, 2015 1:30 PM

May 2015
Yep,i love them.I have 4 you know
Jul 4, 2015 1:31 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:
I hate cats. I live with my Mom, and she currently has 30 Cats in the house, and keeping things clean is impossible. I had to have a special screen door built for my bedroom so that the warm air could still get in, while the cats cannot.

Sometimes I want to take all the cats in my house, cover them in gasoline, and set them on fire. And while I'm at it, I think I'll set my Mom on fire too, because she is a cancer to me.

have you thought about trying to be friends with the cats? they're very nice animals.

I pet the cats and stuff, and I even like some of them, but that's not the problem.

The problem, is that 30 cats in one house is too fucking much! You can vacuum the house 10 times a day, and it still won't be clean, and the litterboxes have to be cleaned at least 8 times a day.

My Mom does nothing but rescue cats, and she lives on facebook about 15 hours a day. She has no life anymore.

Trust me, if I had a job already, I would be long gone.

Jul 4, 2015 1:31 PM

Apr 2015
YES I VERY MUCH LOVE CATS. SO MUCH YES
Jul 4, 2015 1:44 PM

Jun 2014
OkayCaim said:
No fuck cats
All credit goes to Sacred.
Jul 4, 2015 1:50 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:

I pet the cats and stuff, and I even like some of them, but that's not the problem.

The problem, is that 30 cats in one house is too fucking much! You can vacuum the house 10 times a day, and it still won't be clean, and the litterboxes have to be cleaned at least 8 times a day.

My Mom does nothing but rescue cats, and she lives on facebook about 15 hours a day. She has no life anymore.

Trust me, if I had a job already, I would be long gone.
if you can't get hired you're either doing something really wrong (you need to improve yourself in some way) or you're applying to the wrong kinds of jobs that you're not qualified for. or maybe you just live in a secluded shithole in which case i feel bad for you. either way i'd recommend checking indeed all the time and maybe doing some volunteer work meanwhile to spice up your resume.

I've been trying to get jobs stocking shelves in grocery/retail stores, and last time I checked, that's where people with no experience like myself are supposed to start, but I can't get hired.

Jul 4, 2015 1:59 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:

I've been trying to get jobs stocking shelves in grocery/retail stores, and last time I checked, that's where people with no experience like myself are supposed to start, but I can't get hired.
how do you usually apply to places?

By dropping off a resume, which is pretty much the only way you can do it here.

I have met with some managers who are good friends of my family, but none of them would hire me.

Jul 4, 2015 2:01 PM

Nov 2014
On topic: I LOVE cats, but I like rabbits a little more.

Working_Designs said:

What interviews? I've been applying for jobs for 10 years, and I've never been called for an interview. I've tried meeting managers of retail and grocery stores who are long time friends of my family, and I still can't get hired.

If your handwriting is neat, if you aren't sharing any controversial opinions on your resume or on the application, and you look and smell fresh when you meet the managers, you shouldn't have a problem getting a minimum wage job. If you're still having problems despite your best efforts, it may be the area that's the problem, and you'll need to start looking outside of your town for employment.
Jul 4, 2015 2:06 PM

Jun 2014
aikaflip said:
On topic: I LOVE cats, but I like rabbits a little more.

Working_Designs said:

If your handwriting is neat, if you aren't sharing any controversial opinions on your resume or on the application, and you look and smell fresh when you meet the managers, you shouldn't have a problem getting a minimum wage job. If you're still having problems despite your best efforts, it may be the area that's the problem, and you'll need to start looking outside of your town for employment.

Yeah, I'm not moving anywhere. It's kinda hard to live somewhere with no money. The town I live in has 400 people, and the town nearby where all the stores are has about 6000 people.

There is no such thing as a "City" where I live.

Jul 4, 2015 2:08 PM

Jul 2014
v8 said:
OkayCaim said:
No fuck cats

Ye. Dogs rule

McGibletz rules
Jul 4, 2015 2:09 PM

Jan 2014
Yes.

Jul 4, 2015 2:19 PM

Nov 2014
Working_Designs said:
Yeah, I'm not moving anywhere. It's kinda hard to live somewhere with no money. The town I live in has 400 people, and the town nearby where all the stores are has about 6000 people.

Commute. Sell some of your possessions and buy a bike. Seriously. To improve your situation, you may need to make some sacrifices (and no, I'm not talking about killing your mom or any of the cats).

-shotz said:
that and you can be more strategic about looking for places. like help wanted signs. especially if you see a place post something on a job site online it usually means they really need someone.
Right. Also, adding a personalized cover letter explaining why you want to work for the business helps. Managers love a little ass kissing, but it can't be too obvious.
Jul 4, 2015 2:22 PM

Oct 2009
The truth about cats
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Jul 4, 2015 2:22 PM
Jan 2015
I love my cats.
Jul 4, 2015 2:23 PM

Jun 2014
aikaflip said:
Working_Designs said:

Commute. Sell some of your possessions and buy a bike. Seriously. To improve your situation, you may need to make some sacrifices (and no, I'm not talking about killing your mom or any of the cats).

-shotz said:
that and you can be more strategic about looking for places. like help wanted signs. especially if you see a place post something on a job site online it usually means they really need someone.
Right. Also, adding a personalized cover letter explaining why you want to work for the business helps. Managers love a little ass kissing, but it can't be too obvious.

There are no other towns with stores for several hundred miles, and there is no such thing as "Public Transportation" where I live.

And even if I could do something, there's no way in hell I'd sell my possessions. I care more about material things than my own family. I'll just stay here on welfare for the rest of my life and do nothing.

Jul 4, 2015 2:32 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:
There are no other towns with stores for several hundred miles, and there is no such thing as "Public Transportation" where I live.

And even if I could do something, there's no way in hell I'd sell my possessions. I care more about material things than my own family. I'll just stay here on welfare for the rest of my life and do nothing.
i can respect that. with the way the government and the powers that be fuck us all every day, i don't really have any grievances toward people that live off welfare. maybe try being a drug dealer on the side? if your area's as shitty as you're implying there should be a good demand.

Sorry, I'm against drugs, and I could never sell them.

My original plan was to take a baking course at my local community college, and open a bakery, but I don't know if I'll ever do it or not. Also, I have to wait for my indian status to kick in, so that way the government will pay for my education.

Jul 4, 2015 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
of course! cats are adorable
Jul 4, 2015 3:03 PM

Nov 2014
they're ok
Jul 4, 2015 3:28 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:

Sorry, I'm against drugs, and I could never sell them.

My original plan was to take a baking course at my local community college, and open a bakery, but I don't know if I'll ever do it or not. Also, I have to wait for my indian status to kick in, so that way the government will pay for my education.
have you taken any baking courses yet? if you have you could apply at a restaurant as a dishwasher or something, put that on your resume and work your way up.

I doubt anyone would hire me.

I haven't taken any baking courses yet, but if I do, I plan on starting my own business.

Jul 4, 2015 3:29 PM

Jun 2012
fuck cats
Jul 4, 2015 3:30 PM

Mar 2015
Cats are love, cats are life.
Jul 4, 2015 3:57 PM

Jun 2012
I love my cat, but I find I need to punish it a lot to keep it in line.
Shoot first, think never.
Jul 4, 2015 5:01 PM
Apr 2010
Senpapi_ said:
fuck cats

There's an idea.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 4, 2015 5:10 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:

I doubt anyone would hire me.

I haven't taken any baking courses yet, but if I do, I plan on starting my own business.
not with that attitude. a few culinary courses look great on a resume. especially if you get a food safety certificate too.

I'm taking a baking course, not a cooking course. I could never handle the fast paced environment of working in a restaurant.

I WILL be running my own business, and I plan on doing so well, that the other bakery that's in town will have to declare bankruptcy!

Jul 4, 2015 5:11 PM

Mar 2014
i love cats
Redheadphones said:
The 'Children' continue to flock around me. They see me as a guide on their path to salvation. They wish to transcend their powerless existences, to grow from mere boys and girls into men and women of worth and value.

Pick a number between 1-4 and hope to get lucky.
1 2 3 4
Jul 4, 2015 5:18 PM

Jun 2014
-shotz said:
Working_Designs said:

I'm taking a baking course, not a cooking course. I could never handle the fast paced environment of working in a restaurant.

I WILL be running my own business, and I plan on doing so well, that the other bakery that's in town will have to declare bankruptcy!
in that case i hope you're ready to work at extreme hours and that you know what you're doing. running a business is hard as fuck. i'd never want that responsibility.

Oh, I know it won't be easy, but it's something I really want to do. It'll certainly be better than just sitting at home and doing nothing at all.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

30 by rohan121 »»
19 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - 10 hours ago

16 by traed »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you pay attention to forum signatures?

PostMahouShoujo - Apr 24

23 by cody »»
1 hour ago

» Is English your native language? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 16

75 by cody »»
1 hour ago

» Plushies

_Nette_ - Apr 25

19 by Deyuko »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.