Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Dec 4, 2015 9:53 PM

Apr 2009
As I suspected from her hints before, Ryu had a violent past.

I don't trust Hermes, he was my favorite Greek god in classical literature but he wasn't called trickster god or god of thieves in there for nothing, so watch him like Argus...unless he bring his damn reed pipe then all bets are off! XD

Wait, isn't that a violation releasing your divine powers in the mortal realm? Hmm I guess this is we've-already-broken-one-rule (2 Gods entering the dungeon), what's-another thing?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Dec 22, 2015 5:18 PM

Sep 2015
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrromance LOL

Aiz y u so dam perfekt? I love how she smelled herself in the background when they were talking about sweaty girls :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2016 2:12 PM

Apr 2013
Gotta love that even ̶A̶̶c̶̶c̶̶e̶̶l̶̶e̶̶r̶̶a̶̶t̶̶o̶̶r̶ Bete calls Bell Bunny because of that monster.
Overall a nice episode.
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Jan 30, 2016 4:26 PM
Sep 2009
So there won't be a conclusive story? All that hinting on evil goddess and we see nothing...
Feb 20, 2016 12:42 AM

Jul 2014
I kinda don't like how everyone who bothers Bell gets scared only because of him knowing the Sword Princess.(Its like he still can't stand up for himself unless the plot calls for him to do so) The piggyback ride from Hestia(her face was cute),Hermes(My bro)sneaks a peak while MC does typical lameness routine(this is getting old)from looking at naked chicks.

I remember one of the Amazon chicks being flat, where did the chest increments come from? Either way I call BS(what's wrong with small chested girls Japan? The models look a little off for some reason(I think I watch a lot of bath scenes to notice it). Eh. Oh well. Ryu shares some of her past(but since its the second to last episode I don't know why they waited til now to tell us about it. A bit too late to do it now but I guess it needed to be done right?)

The people at the bar have a point(a point I've been complaining about for a while now: about Bell reaching here when it took stronger people much longer to do so which brings another question: if this is real life how is one person not noticing that Bell has been cheating? I call BS on so many lvls its not funny.

Now he can sense invisible people!?!?!?!?!!? Plot devices man!!
TricksterZeroFeb 20, 2016 1:03 AM
I play video games. You should play a video game because you read my signature.
Feb 20, 2016 2:23 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
I kinda don't like how everyone who bothers Bell gets scared only because of him knowing the Sword Princess.(Its like he still can't stand up for himself unless the plot calls for him to do so) The piggyback ride from Hestia(her face was cute),Hermes(My bro)sneaks a peak while MC does typical lameness routine(this is getting old)from looking at naked chicks.

I remember one of the Amazon chicks being flat, where did the chest increments come from? Either way I call BS(what's wrong with small chested girls Japan? The models look a little off for some reason(I think I watch a lot of bath scenes to notice it). Eh. Oh well. Ryu shares some of her past(but since its the second to last episode I don't know why they waited til now to tell us about it. A bit too late to do it now but I guess it needed to be done right?)

The people at the bar have a point(a point I've been complaining about for a while now: about Bell reaching here when it took stronger people much longer to do so which brings another question: if this is real life how is one person not noticing that Bell has been cheating? I call BS on so many lvls its not funny.

Rather than the sword princess herself, it's the fact that he's buddy with a top brass from the Loki familia. Sure the reputation of the sword princess is intimidating, but that's nowhere near the simple idea of angering Loki familia. Just like the Freiya familia, smaller familia knows this very well: if you don't want your familia to be crushed like an ant, you don't fuck with any of those two familia. Even the gods themselves mainly follows that rule.

Actually that's not. Forshadowed quite a bit (even foreshadowed in episode 1 of the anime despite all the things that were removed). Don't you remember that he was right from the start able to sense peoples' sight on him quite precisely? It only developed over the course of the story, and finally reached this level.

There was actually calls for Hestia cheating with Bell during a whole event that was skipped by the anime (the assembly of gods deciding on the alias of any familia member leveling up), especially from Loki.
So yeah, there is quite a bit of peoples.
BTW he's not cheating per se despite those calls. Having a rare ability isn't cheating. And forcing to reveal the stats/abilities of one of your familia member to another person outside of the familia is against the rules.
ZefyrisFeb 20, 2016 2:30 AM
Feb 20, 2016 8:00 AM

Jul 2014
Zefyris said:
TheHatredDMC said:

Rather than the sword princess herself, it's the fact that he's buddy with a top brass from the Loki familia. Sure the reputation of the sword princess is intimidating, but that's nowhere near the simple idea of angering Loki familia. Just like the Freiya familia, smaller familia knows this very well: if you don't want your familia to be crushed like an ant, you don't fuck with any of those two familia. Even the gods themselves mainly follows that rule.

Actually that's not. Forshadowed quite a bit (even foreshadowed in episode 1 of the anime despite all the things that were removed). Don't you remember that he was right from the start able to sense peoples' sight on him quite precisely? It only developed over the course of the story, and finally reached this level.

There was actually calls for Hestia cheating with Bell during a whole event that was skipped by the anime (the assembly of gods deciding on the alias of any familia member leveling up), especially from Loki.
BTW he's not cheating per se despite those calls. Having a rare ability isn't cheating. And forcing to reveal the stats/abilities of one of your familia member to another person outside of the familia is against the rules.

But have they ever call on anyone breaking the rules? No. In the Anime its like they gave a giant middle finger(no wonder why people compare this to SAO.)

About the(I know its not but its not that different)guild thing, isn't the top brass the Sword Princess in the Loki Guild?(I feel you're repeating what I said about that)

A rare skill is one thing but when only 1 person has this said skill I call plot devices or cheating(or both at this point) this reminds me of how Kirito from SAO(Yet another SAO reference)has the exclusive skill only ONE PERSON CAN GET(but I heard some others had it but I don't read LN'S I tried but they put me to sleep. Is that bad that the story doesn't grip me?)Dual Wield.

Either way that's some bizarrely convenient Bullcrap.
Feb 20, 2016 11:53 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
Zefyris said:

But have they ever call on anyone breaking the rules? No. In the Anime its like they gave a giant middle finger(no wonder why people compare this to SAO.)

About the(I know its not but its not that different)guild thing, isn't the top brass the Sword Princess in the Loki Guild?(I feel you're repeating what I said about that)

A rare skill is one thing but when only 1 person has this said skill I call plot devices or cheating(or both at this point) this reminds me of how Kirito from SAO(Yet another SAO reference)has the exclusive skill only ONE PERSON CAN GET(but I heard some others had it but I don't read LN'S I tried but they put me to sleep. Is that bad that the story doesn't grip me?)Dual Wield.

That whole scene about the gods asking Hestia for cheating (since if someone can cheat, that would be Bell's god rather than Bell himself, who cannot do that on his own and it's pretty obvious for the gods who can perceive when a mortal lies that Bell is too young, innocent and good willed to wilfully cheat anyway) was in volume 4. A volume that they adapted in one.single.episode (episode 9 ).
So yeah they skipped the whole scene obviously. I really complained when they did that.
So there was questioning for cheating suspicion indeed. But not in the rushed anime version, yes, and that's one of the MANY important things the anime removed. Hestia's boobs were more important than explaining and developping stuff properly(and judging by the sales boost, I 'm afraid they knew what they were doing here) for the anime version.

You cannot call on plot device here. Because the whole story IS about a character who got his rare skill at the beginning of the story.
You cannot reverse the logic here. It's not "by luck a character who happens to be the MC receive a rare skill lol asspull". It's "the main character is someone who received a rare skill".

Besides, here's tons of peoples with OP rare skills in Danmachi. Welf, Mikoto has 2+ one third rare skill not OP, Asufi, Ryu, Ais has two, the two Hiryute sisters have one each, Finn, Riveria has two as well, Lefiya has the most OP rare skill ever, lili has one too (although not overpowered), and so on. The reason the story is following bell IS because he got that rare skill. If someone got it instead, we would be following that character instead. And all the character I listed where present in the anime, too.

As long as Hestia doesn't cheat, rare skill is fair game and neither gods nor familia can say anything.
It's very different from SAO. If a situation similar to danmachi would be put in SAO, it would be : "Kirito has the rare skill right from level 1, and tons of other players also have a rare skill including very OP ones, because the game has a system of rewarding players with rare skill on a regular basis".
Feb 22, 2016 10:52 PM

Jul 2014
Zefyris said:
TheHatredDMC said:

That whole scene about the gods asking Hestia for cheating (since if someone can cheat, that would be Bell's god rather than Bell himself, who cannot do that on his own and it's pretty obvious for the gods who can perceive when a mortal lies that Bell is too young, innocent and good willed to wilfully cheat anyway) was in volume 4. A volume that they adapted in one.single.episode (episode 9 ).
So yeah they skipped the whole scene obviously. I really complained when they did that.
So there was questioning for cheating suspicion indeed. But not in the rushed anime version, yes, and that's one of the MANY important things the anime removed. Hestia's boobs were more important than explaining and developping stuff properly(and judging by the sales boost, I 'm afraid they knew what they were doing here) for the anime version.

You cannot call on plot device here. Because the whole story IS about a character who got his rare skill at the beginning of the story.
You cannot reverse the logic here. It's not "by luck a character who happens to be the MC receive a rare skill lol asspull". It's "the main character is someone who received a rare skill".

Besides, here's tons of peoples with OP rare skills in Danmachi. Welf, Mikoto has 2+ one third rare skill not OP, Asufi, Ryu, Ais has two, the two Hiryute sisters have one each, Finn, Riveria has two as well, Lefiya has the most OP rare skill ever, lili has one too (although not overpowered), and so on. The reason the story is following bell IS because he got that rare skill. If someone got it instead, we would be following that character instead. And all the character I listed where present in the anime, too.

As long as Hestia doesn't cheat, rare skill is fair game and neither gods nor familia can say anything.
It's very different from SAO. If a situation similar to danmachi would be put in SAO, it would be : "Kirito has the rare skill right from level 1, and tons of other players also have a rare skill including very OP ones, because the game has a system of rewarding players with rare skill on a regular basis".

But do their skills involve stat raising like his did? If not that's more bizarre convenient bullcrap. His skill revolves on being able to lvl the fastest(convenient Bullcrap)to the point he did it faster than those who are obviously better than him which makes me ask more questions

1. Did anyone ever catch on to why he was able to?(If not super bizarre bullcrap because any normal person would've suspected cheating)
2. Why did they have the Sword Princess leave the final fight rather than stay and kill the "Titan" faster?
3. I thought Goddeses weren't allowed to enter the dungeons? Or did they just not give a fuck anymore?
4. I noticed no one died in the battle against the Titan. Seriously bizarre bullcrap(any other major boss fight there would be plenty of deaths. Or they just didn't care to mention anyone would may have died.)
5. The lvl system makes me believe that this is more of a game than life(like SAO). What is the highest lvl? If Bell can lvl faster, wouldn't he be on a higher the the Sword Princess? That kinda sucks on her part to be honest as I feel the show is catering to him(a rookie over a veteran master).

*Try not to hate on me as I'm an Anime Watcher and answer so if I read the answers it won't feel as if you're using sarcasm as if I were to understand stuff not explained in the Anime due to BS reasons)
TricksterZeroFeb 22, 2016 11:11 PM
Apr 5, 2016 7:42 AM
May 2015
OH. My. God. The end got me sooo excited for the next episode! kyaa! full harem in this episode, and of course bell just had to see everyone naked xp
Apr 6, 2016 6:30 AM

Apr 2013
TheHatredDMC said:
Zefyris said:

But do their skills involve stat raising like his did? If not that's more bizarre convenient bullcrap. His skill revolves on being able to lvl the fastest(convenient Bullcrap)to the point he did it faster than those who are obviously better than him which makes me ask more questions

1. Did anyone ever catch on to why he was able to?(If not super bizarre bullcrap because any normal person would've suspected cheating)
2. Why did they have the Sword Princess leave the final fight rather than stay and kill the "Titan" faster?
3. I thought Goddeses weren't allowed to enter the dungeons? Or did they just not give a fuck anymore?
4. I noticed no one died in the battle against the Titan. Seriously bizarre bullcrap(any other major boss fight there would be plenty of deaths. Or they just didn't care to mention anyone would may have died.)
5. The lvl system makes me believe that this is more of a game than life(like SAO). What is the highest lvl? If Bell can lvl faster, wouldn't he be on a higher the the Sword Princess? That kinda sucks on her part to be honest as I feel the show is catering to him(a rookie over a veteran master).

*Try not to hate on me as I'm an Anime Watcher and answer so if I read the answers it won't feel as if you're using sarcasm as if I were to understand stuff not explained in the Anime due to BS reasons)

Woops sorry, I completely missed that one despite the notifications.

"involving stat raising "
By all means yes, several of them are (especially Haruhime and Ais), but each of them in their different way. The way his skill work on stats is pretty unique, with a very unique condition to stay active too (keeping being in love). Which isn't especially surprising considering that lots of OP rare skill are extremely unique in the way they work. "Thousand Elves" Lefiya or "Nine Hell" Riveria for example have an extremely unique way to alter their casted spells. Welf's rare skill, as well as Asufi's rare skill are makign them completely unique as crafter as well

Also, even without this, a rare skill is usually giving you a strong advantage while grinding xp in the dungeon, which in turn help you levelling up faster. It's no surprise nor coincidence that most high level adventurers had a rare skill earlier. This helps a ton.

1) Cheating was brought up by several gods ((including Loki who didn't like Ais' record being beaten ) in the assembly of gods after Bell levelled up but Freiya stopped that with her authority equal to Loki, bringing up that trying to know the skills of an adventurer belonging to another god was against the rules, and insinuating IIRC that Loki was actually trying that while covering it as verifying if there was no cheating .
This scene should have happened in episode 9 but was skipped.
As the anime ends, no one but Hestia is aware of what is Bell's skill. Most of other gods heavily suspect a new type of rare skill being involved, and some are actively trying to discover what, but without knowing exactly what it is.

2) The sword princess wasn't here any more, it seems you missed it. All the Loki familia left the 18th floor one or two hours before those events happened. And even if they noticed the problem (they actually did not as we know it from Sword Oratoria 5, however they perceived the huge shaking and got a bit worried as what was happening in lower floor to create this, but didn't turn back for valid reasons - besides they didn't know it was floor 18 where it was happening) they wouldn't have been able to help due to the cave in that happened to close the way up from floor 18.

3) They aren't. This is a rule between gods though, so mortals don't have a say in this. Entering isn't considering cheating so it doesn't mean the will be sent back to heaven just for this, but after they'll come back Ouranos (therefore the Guild) is going to punish both of them (they will have to pay a heavy fine for their recklessness). This is something happening right at the beginning of the next volume. Ouranos will scale the fine with their current asset so Hestia will have to pay far less than Hermes btw.

4) They were more than 500. And I'm seriously not sure no one day. But then again, anyone heavily wounded wasn't isolated and could receive quick healing either by a mage (there were mage assigned in the raid to help/save others, that was part of their job. ) or a supporter with potions. Considering the town was right behind them with Supporters going back and forth to bring a constant amount of supplies to the fighter, there is no doubt that there was always a correct amount of potions available.
But the real reason no or almost no casualty happened is Asufi and Ryu tanking it. They tanked it non stop and therefore avoided the boss hitting anyone else (except with his shout). WHich means that the onl ything that hit the other was the shout and the adds, which are level 2 monsters that all those level 2 adventurers are sued to fight. Even if one adventurer was going down, there was peoples to cover for them while supporter where evacuating them and healers coming to help.
It almost went haywire though, and there's no doubt that if started to go haywire deaths would have very quickly piled up, but due to the tanks holding in the whole fight, such situation was avoided.

Peoples from the town are used to fight together in Raid as they hunt the boss from floor 17 regularly. They are coordinated.

5) There is no highest level. It's harder and harder to level up as you pass level. Current highest is 7, but it's unknown if there wasn't higher than that before.
Bell has a huge level to level up quickly after a while. Further down floor require a party, you can't go alone except if you're quite higher level than the zone.
The thing is, there's no one else in his regular party that can keep up with his leveling speed so he doesn't have a party that can take the hit of lower floors.

So considering that Ais has several level above and has a party that can go down enough to have her fight monsters of her level, Bell catching up isn't goiçng to be that easy.

And I don't hate on you, why would I do that.
ZefyrisApr 6, 2016 6:40 AM
Apr 6, 2016 6:43 AM

Jul 2014
Zefyris said:
TheHatredDMC said:

Woops sorry, I completely missed that one despite the notifications.

"involving stat raising "
By all means yes, several of them are (especially Haruhime and Ais), but each of them in their different way. The way his skill work on stats is pretty unique, with a very unique condition to stay active too (keeping being in love). Which isn't especially surprising considering that lots of OP rare skill are extremely unique in the way they work. "Thousand Elves" Lefiya or "Nine Hell" Riveria for example have an extremely unique way to alter their casted spells. Welf's rare skill, as well as Asufi's rare skill are makign them completely unique as crafter as well

Also, even without this, a rare skill is usually giving you a strong advantage while grinding xp in the dungeon, which in turn help you levelling up faster. It's no surprise nor coincidence that most high level adventurers had a rare skill earlier. This helps a ton.

2) The sword princess wasn't here any more, it seems you missed it. All the Loki familia left the 18th floor one or two hours before those events happened. And even if they noticed the problem (they actually did not as we know it from Sword Oratoria 5, however they perceived the huge shaking and got a bit worried as what was happening in lower floor to create this, but didn't turn back for valid reasons - besides they didn't know it was floor 18 where it was happening) they wouldn't have been able to help due to the cave in that happened to close the way up from floor 18.

3) They aren't. This is a rule between gods though, so mortals don't have a say in this. Entering isn't considering cheating so it doesn't mean the will be sent back to heaven just for this, but after they'll come back Ouranos (therefore the Guild) is going to punish both of them (they will have to pay a heavy fine for their recklessness). This is something happening right at the beginning of the next volume. Ouranos will scale the fine with their current asset so Hestia will have to pay far less than Hermes btw.

4) They were more than 500. And I'm seriously not sure no one day. But then again, anyone heavily wounded wasn't isolated and could receive quick healing either by a mage (there were mage assigned in the raid to help/save others, that was part of their job. ) or a supporter with potions. Considering the town was right behind them with Supporters going back and forth to bring a constant amount of supplies to the fighter, there is no doubt that there was always a correct amount of potions available.
But the real reason no or almost no casualty happened is Asufi and Ryu tanking it. They tanked it non stop and therefore avoided the boss hitting anyone else (except with his shout). WHich means that the onl ything that hit the other was the shout and the adds, which are level 2 monsters that all those level 2 adventurers are sued to fight. Even if one adventurer was going down, there was peoples to cover for them while supporter where evacuating them and healers coming to help.
It almost went haywire though, and there's no doubt that if started to go haywire deaths would have very quickly piled up, but due to the tanks holding in the whole fight, such situation was avoided.

Peoples from the town are used to fight together in Raid as they hunt the boss from floor 17 regularly. They are coordinated.

5) There is no highest level. It's harder and harder to level up as you pass level. Current highest is 7, but it's unknown if there wasn't higher than that before.
Bell has a huge level to level up quickly after a while. Further down floor require a party, you can't go alone except if you're quite higher level than the zone.
The thing is, there's no one else in his regular party that can keep up with his leveling speed so he doesn't have a party that can take the hit of lower floors.

So considering that Ais has several level above and has a party that can go down enough to have her fight monsters of her level, Bell catching up isn't goiçng to be that easy.

And I don't hate on you, why would I do that.

I say don't hate on me due to my lack of knowledge of the Source Material. People who generally have that knowledge tend to do that WAY TOO OFTEN.

Also now that you mentioned their skills clearing a great deal of confusion why were these skills never mentioned except for that battle? I hope they weren't expecting us to go "oh yeah we know so and so have this skill and that skill"

But there were only 2 people tanking, was the boss that weak he didn't kill anyone? Even Asuna and Kirito couldn't do that and Kirito was super mega Overpowered.

*sigh*
They really not convincing me that no one died. Even your best healer will fail to save someone. Not even extra throw away characters died either? No way. No no freaking way. Sorry man.
Apr 6, 2016 6:57 AM

Apr 2013
@TheHatredDMC I edited my post btw, adding the answer to 1).

"Also now that you mentioned their skills clearing a great deal of confusion why were these skills never mentioned except for that battle? I hope they weren't expecting us to go "oh yeah we know so and so have this skill and that skill" "
-> can you precise what skill you were talking about in that question? i really didn't understand .

Those 2 peoples tanking were both OP level 4 with OP rare skills. Especially Ryu. You have nooo idea of how much Ryu is OP for a level 4. Lefiya is used to be around extremely skilled AND OP "sempai" in her familia (pretty much a team of badass around her h24, including Ais, and most of them have OP rare skills) but when she encounters Ryu in SO5, her jaw just dropped while watching her fight. "Who the hell is that adventurer" and "how can she be so skilled (note here the "skilled" rather than talking about OP skill or level or stat. Ryu is incredibly skilled) ?

The boss wasn't weak at all. Well from Ais or from other top brass of Loki/Freya familia then it was weak indeed, and probably Tsubaki and a few others from various families could have handled it as well(difficult to say, probably yes for Tsubaki) but that's it. Ryu was able to tank it but didn't have the DPS to take it down at the same time. Even so; Ryu's tanking was only possible cause she's so OP.

I never said no one died. No one important died, that's for sure. For the rest, it wasn't told. At the very least most of them survived.
And also, adventurers are used to keep the weakest of their members behind as supporter in order to having them dying. All of the peoples who got in fight were experienced level 2.
ZefyrisApr 6, 2016 7:00 AM
Jun 9, 2016 10:07 PM
Dec 2015
Gatta love the fan service. I was very surprised that none of the girls were angry at him though.

Ryu's backstory was intense. Was not expecting that. And then the fight at the end was amazing. Got to see how much Bell has truly grown. Not sure how I feel about Hermes. Can't believe he set that fight up.

And then the ending when Hestia unleashed her Devine power and then the end with that earthquake and monster. Gonna be one hell of a finale.
Aug 2, 2016 5:06 PM

Jul 2013
rrrrrrrrrrrromance! hahaha whenever Bell's grandpa appears he's always doing something hilarious lol

Poor Bell.. he can't catch a break with all these stupid gods and goddesses toying with him. I don't care what Hermes is planning, he's a dick. Also I can understand those adventurers who feel envious of Bell. Look at them, they're all middle-aged men and what they achieved in half their life Bell achieved in a little more than a month. Tsk tsk. Poor bastards.

dat obligatory bath scene.
Aug 27, 2016 11:33 AM

Apr 2013
Nice bathing fanservice this episode, the twins especially looked gorgeous :3
Sep 17, 2016 5:38 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
One left to ends the season :( But this episode have a special "river bath" xD
Jan 22, 2017 6:30 PM

Mar 2010
Found out more about the elf and things were meh. The ending was surprising only thing worth remembering.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Apr 4, 2017 9:52 PM

Sep 2011
So why didn't she do that from the start...?
Apr 23, 2017 6:39 AM

Aug 2014
Hermes is both a troll and an interesting fellow lol.
Aug 26, 2017 9:58 AM

Dec 2016
Hestia looks baddass with her divine power :o

So Hermes is a dark person... by the time I saw his smirk, I knew that something was off about him :/

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Nov 21, 2017 9:38 PM
Jul 2017
Oh bathhouse episodes.. theyre all the same, theyre all stupid, theyre so predictable... but theyre hot and funny and they work so i should shut up!
Dec 29, 2017 11:36 PM

Feb 2010
Ryu is so awesome. She might be my favorite!
And it was awesome seeing hestia with her god powers. I wish we could see more of that. I wonder how strong she actually is.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Jan 25, 2018 2:35 AM

Sep 2012
Hermes cracks me up lol

Im surprised he didnt get kicked or something from seeing them naked xD Thats my first time seeing that in an anime like this lol
May 22, 2018 6:57 PM

Feb 2015
Obviously Hermes works for Freya. Naked girls in the river scene, until Bell found Ryu and discovered her secret. Normal episode.
It's time to go back.
Dec 29, 2018 8:26 PM

Jun 2015
the plot went super slow and then the action is now all jammed into two episodes...
Jan 27, 2019 12:27 PM

Aug 2017
Bell still sucks. Once again getting bailed out by others as usual. Inexplicable harem.
Jul 2, 2019 8:52 PM

Apr 2014
-Hot bath scene, and that slow motion zoom on Aiz and Ryuu XD

-Good on Ryuu for exacting thorough revenge. RIP her original familia.

-Fight scene between Bell and that guy was pretty good, and the music complemented well. If Bell had fought with intent to kill, he probably would have won. It was clear he was holding back whereas his opponent was bent on murder it seemed.

-Hestia putting on a display of her divine powers. I think she might have broken another one of those rules that constrain the gods in the human world. Might as well given how she shouldn't even be in the dungeon.

-Was hoping some of the assholes would be killed, but alas they were spared.

-One more episode to go. It's very evident that many things were glossed over or skipped completely.
Jan 22, 2020 5:44 PM
Jan 2020
Sundri said:
A lot of people are disliking Hestia, but the character I hate the most is Bell himself. He's such a spineless fucking beta, and it's almost painful to watch at times.

https://youtu.be/LuKzt7p-MnM

But seriously "spineless" bell might not be the calmest or strongest character, but "spineless"

Also, really "beta"? Are you seriously trying calling bell a beta? Just because he isn't trying to pick up every girl that flirts with him, doesn't automatically make him a beta.
Jan 22, 2020 5:49 PM
Jan 2020
TrumpMD said:
Bell still sucks. Once again getting bailed out by others as usual. Inexplicable harem.
someone wasn't paying attention
Feb 3, 2020 12:20 AM

Aug 2017
Bad episode. Hermes helped a generic villain to prove Bell but no one question how the generic villain can be invisible. 2/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 28, 2020 12:56 PM

Jul 2009
So Hermes is up to no good, hmm? Kind of hilarious how Bell went all "Jedi senses" mode against that adventurer. The others shouldn't have butted in though since the guy did agree to duel Bell fair and square.

Yummy fanservice scene nevertheless. Lmao at Lion blasting that tree. Seriously the best girl.
Sep 21, 2020 5:02 AM

Oct 2016
Lmao, Bell's grandfather is hilarious rrrrrrrrrrrrromance. And Hermes is a massive troll, wonder what his motives are besides being curious about Bell.

And some nice fanservice in the river, there is a lot of best girls in this show. Ryuu's backstory though, damn I can't blame her for getting revenge for her familia.

Hestia unleashing her divine powers though, that was cool. I wonder what that earthquake is though, was that the Goliath? Well I'll find out next episode.
Sep 29, 2020 12:49 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Fanservices time. No wonder that this damn series won't had such a thing. Its really deserved. They even let most of the girls show off their body, especially with the most beauty, Wallentein! Ah, yes, boy, take that shit as your blessing! However, your ran away just a big scheme of dissapointment. Dang you, boy!

A bit speeding up their pace, in the seconds sequence, i believed. A lot of messed up transitions happening, from one scene to the others without a properly matched up with each others. Like, they were chilling out at the river, my Bell's got caught off. Ryuu told her past a bit, there, and closing up the relations with Bell, then, the final show down began. How the hell its a good day, then night, then a little drunken part scene, and then its already morning again?

Hermes even revealed his true self, and his intentions toward Bell. I wonder what his real deal with Bell. It should be related with the damn myth story about how god and goddess needed to get descendant in the earth. Then once again, as MC, Bell kun showed his charm power, and voilla, he saved everything!

Still, Hestia changed to her blessings/Goddess form was just weird, the transitions over her changes and back to normal seemed unfit. Its together with the last event, tho, that suddenly changed their mood too. What was that? Hell, a fast pace really bothering me up so much. Even Welf lost his weapon back there! Oh, well, i hope the last will answer a lot of thing that happened here. Or else, its really dissapointed. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 12, 2020 9:54 PM

Feb 2019
I'm pretty confused on Hermes' stance in all of this. He seems to be under Freya, but I really wonder what they're trying to test Bell/find some hero for. To challenge some god, maybe?

I thought the conflict in this episode was pretty dumb, and the way that Bell 'found out' the bad guy's ploy was also dumb. There weren't any grounds on which he could 'feel the guy's gaze' on him; he just suddenly started sensing him. I really don't like when the protagonist (especially one that's supposedly weaker) just attains power/skills out of thin air.

Loved how Hestia broke out the god powers at the end there. I'm interested to see what she can do. She's pretty useless outside the tower, but maybe we'll see some more god power in the next episode.

That skull at the end looked like Goliath's skull, so maybe some big goliath zombie is coming to kill everyone? It'd be interesting to see how everyone'll take on such a big monster without their main firepower, the Loki familia's first squad. Hopefully Bell doesn't pull out too many new skills/plot armor and such.
Oct 18, 2020 1:08 AM

Sep 2018
This last part of the narrative arc has given a bit of everything, from fun to introspection to exciting moments and let's not forget the fanservice too. Narratively, this episode had a sustained pace, and although there was not a lot of action, the alternation of situations that were different by nature, kept the attention glued to the stories told, not bad the cliffhanger.
Apr 1, 2021 1:08 PM

Jan 2019
Is it wrong to enjoy gratuitous fan service in a dungeon?

Poor disgraced smith he lost the sword(?) that he seemed to care so much about. Honestly confused by his whole situation with that, but I have a hunch we won't touch on that next episode what with the cliffhanger.
Oct 18, 2021 1:58 PM

Jul 2021
Disappointed we never learnt why gods aren't allowed in the dungeon, and honestly it just seems like a thing they mentioned for no reason since obviously nobody cares that they're there.
Also I was hoping we'd see something cool with Hestia's godly rage thing, but like she just stood there and nothing really happened. Other than that I hope Welf get's his gift from Hephaestus back
Feb 23, 2022 2:46 PM
Nov 2019
Sundri said:
A lot of people are disliking Hestia, but the character I hate the most is Bell himself. He's such a spineless fucking beta, and it's almost painful to watch at times.

dude,i was pretty much thinking the same
Aug 18, 2022 4:07 AM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This was an interesting one, kind of a mix of wholesome boding and also yet another serious situation rears its ugly head lol. I will say tho, that may have been one of the best bath scenes I’ve seen in an anime, not only because of the pure uncensored goodness but also because literally no one besides Lili was mad Bell was peeking on them lol, they were actually happy, that’s refreshing for sure. Bell’s Harem really is expanding.

And this being my first discussion post for this series since I started it, I gotta say this has been super fun and I’m kinda sad it took me this long to get to it, but I’m glad I got to it finally.
Mar 3, 2023 1:32 PM

Aug 2022
"Peeking is a man's romance"
May 5, 2023 1:14 PM
Aug 2018
just correct, too much fanservice
May 29, 2023 3:57 PM

Oct 2019
That was quite a cliffhanger ending...
Jun 19, 2023 2:40 AM

Nov 2013
Ryuu is undoubtedly best girl, but c'mon, show, don't tell! I wanna see how all those people from her story died!
Also, in bath scene, i wish, they've shown more naked asses.
This OP bitch Bell. Now he has Daredevil's skills too? What's next, Godzilla's atomic breath?
I can't believe Hestia interrupted the fight. What a bitch. That was fair fight. Of course dude used the invisibility, but that's just an item. Bell is actual cheater, also he has bunch of rare stuff on him too. Of course, Bell almost defeated the dude, but, again, fight was fuckin' interrupted for no reason.
GvendolineJun 19, 2023 4:22 AM
Jul 1, 2023 10:57 AM
Nov 2022
Hay personas con suerte, y luego está Bell
TeemplarioJul 1, 2023 1:14 PM
Dec 5, 2023 7:16 PM

Nov 2023
BROWN SKINNED WOMEN SEGGS
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2015

197 by _skill_issue_ »»
May 12, 9:23 AM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2015

363 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2015

208 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2015

282 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 12:10 PM

Poll: » Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Apr 10, 2015

277 by Etherius_ZS »»
Apr 19, 11:38 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.