New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 26, 2015 12:09 PM

Mar 2014
Moniisek said:
Genitalbastard said:
If one of them is super ugly.

ugly people can't have feelings?

They can. But their feelings are hardly reciprocated. Relationships requires consent from both.
[i]"Yet each man kills the thing he loves,
By each let this be heard,
Some do it with a bitter look,
Some with a flattering word,
The coward does it with a kiss,
The brave man with a sword!''
~Oscar
[/i]
May 26, 2015 12:26 PM

Feb 2015
Obviously.
:::|| ---A N I M E L I S T--- || ---M A N G A L I S T--- || ---S I G N A T U R E S--- || ---C A R D S--- ||:::
May 26, 2015 12:27 PM

Oct 2010
no they can't
lots of music -
May 26, 2015 12:29 PM
Jul 2018
A lot of my closest friends are female.
May 26, 2015 12:31 PM

Jun 2011
No, but they can be fuck buddies.
May 26, 2015 12:32 PM

May 2014
sometimes girls want that, when they DO , do NOT be a douche and throw yourself at her like a thirsty desert dweller ^_^
be considerate to grills whom u are friends with and be "very" careful , girls u can "click" with are rare as FUK and u might not like to ruin dat by being a filthy sex crazed maniac, be patient and she might "lead u on" THEN make a move u.u
that is all.
May 26, 2015 12:37 PM

Jul 2014
It's possible

One of my best friends is female
May 26, 2015 12:38 PM

Nov 2014
It's possible.
May 26, 2015 12:39 PM

Jun 2014
ArdenFolgore said:
No, but they can be fuck buddies.

friends with benefits
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 26, 2015 12:39 PM

Nov 2014
Yes
May 26, 2015 12:42 PM

May 2015
Yes, platonic relationships are definitely possible!

Speaking from experience, I had a male friend from middle school who I am still friends with even today (we're in college now). During the years, no one made a move on the other, although we frequently talked and hung out. We were friends and that's as far as it ever went.

I feel sick in my tummy if I think about dating my close friend lol.
May 26, 2015 12:43 PM

Apr 2014
Sure, but it can get complicated if one of them starts to develop feelings for the other and they are not reciprocated. Then it depends if the person who is being rejected accepts to continue being friends or not and how sincere they are with their feelings.
Accepting the friendship only to hope that the other person changes their mind one day is bound to end in a disaster.
May 26, 2015 1:00 PM
Jul 2018
Can lesbians have female lesbian friends? Can gays have gay male friends? If yes then why couldn't a guy and a girl be platonic friends?
May 26, 2015 1:11 PM

Jan 2015
Yeah ofc, some of my best friends are girls.

Although it may get hard if one of the two develops feelings for the other.
The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.

May 26, 2015 1:35 PM
Sep 2014
If you are both in happy relationships and are strictly drawn towards each other for the friendship then yes. Otherwise you'll be fighting urges to hook up with each other on a regular basis. It's only human nature.
May 26, 2015 1:40 PM
Jul 2018
Of course ^^ I have couple of really good friends. We always help each other and hang out without any sexual attraction / tension.
May 26, 2015 1:41 PM

Oct 2010
FoxyMe said:
Of course ^^ I have couple of really good friends. We always help each other and hang out without any sexual attraction / tension.

yeah thats what you think
lots of music -
May 26, 2015 1:45 PM
Jul 2018
incisorr said:
FoxyMe said:

Why? We've know each other a very log time and we're just friends. They had girlfriends and everything...
May 26, 2015 1:46 PM

May 2015
FoxyMe said:
incisorr said:

Why? We've know each other a very log time and we're just friends. They had girlfriends and everything...

Deep inside you never know what they feel for you though.
May 26, 2015 1:55 PM
Jul 2018
Mister_Shaqq said:
FoxyMe said:

Deep inside you never know what they feel for you though.

If you put it that way - I can't even trust my grandfather...
May 26, 2015 2:11 PM

Aug 2014
Yes they can. I have a female friend and we don't harbor feelings for each other whatsoever.
May 26, 2015 2:14 PM

Apr 2014
Everyone on mal with a best friend of the opposite gender.

I can see what's happening, you don't have a clue <3
Trance said:
I'm a guy and I can imagine buttfucking another guy. I don't find the thought repulsive, and I can even imagine kissing another man.
May 26, 2015 2:16 PM

Oct 2011
Masked_Mantis said:
Everyone on mal with a best friend of the opposite gender.

I can see what's happening, you don't have a clue <3

Hilarious how all the anti social, too nervous too talk to a girl and I am all alone people are quick to point out how many female friends they have in this thread.
May 26, 2015 2:18 PM

Oct 2012
Genitalbastard said:
Moniisek said:

ugly people can't have feelings?

They can. But their feelings are hardly reciprocated. Relationships requires consent from both.

that's a contradiction
by your own words, "relationship requires consent from both"
side A - friend
side B - lover
clearly, the situation is not stable, side B will suffer and end friendship eventually, unless super M.

May 26, 2015 2:21 PM

Feb 2012
No. It is possible to do something like meet in a group and "be friendly", but that is about it. Private dealings and actual close friends behavior (like treating each other like trash) are out of the question.
May 26, 2015 2:51 PM

Aug 2013
Ive noticed a sign that there's a ton of mal women all saying "sure its possible i have loads of male friends" whilst the mal males are saying its not possible. Is there a chance, women of mal that you simply don't see how your male friends really feel. I mean you strip naked for them I guarantee they will want to sleep with you. Women have a habit of missing obvious males feelings all together.

The simply natural fact of the matter is you cannot grow a strong relationship with the opposite sex without it evolving into something more simply through hormones and biology. The closeness shared is so similar to been in a romantic relationship its almost impossible to separate and stop your mind and body from going into sexual feelings and yes relationships with siblings is different same as if you have a female friend from a very young age its possible to develop the same way you would towards a sister.

Ive yet to meet a man in real life who can be friends with an attractive girl, talk to her all the time, listen to her feels, go out with her to the movies and have a good time with her without developing stronger feelings. I mean looking at it like that remaining friends once you reach a certain level of relationship together feels like cock blocking. Its literally been in a relationship without the sex, whilst he or she can still fuq other people. Doesn't seem fair on either party but it does seem that its the male side the develops the feelings more or first.

WAD1992 said:
be patient

The battlecry of friendzoned males, be patient = miss out.
SpooksMay 26, 2015 3:02 PM
May 26, 2015 2:52 PM

May 2014
I think so.
Like if they're childhood friends.
May 26, 2015 2:54 PM

Jun 2011
It's definitely possible.

May 26, 2015 2:57 PM

May 2015
Yes, I have had girl best friends mostly from childhood. If you grow up together you most likely form a bond and just think of them as friends.
May 26, 2015 3:12 PM

Dec 2014
What if one is homo?
Today they say you're crazy, tomorrow they will say you're a genious.
May 26, 2015 3:29 PM

Sep 2011
I think it's possible. Yes, it's very likely (but not every time, believe it or not) that one of them develops feelings, but that feeling can also go away after a rejection. I know at least 2 or 3 friends whose best friends are female, and they 100% sure that none of the two parties involved have any feelings for each other (in one case, it's "no longer have") and even have actual partners.
Even I'm going towards this. One of my best friends is female, and yes, I thought about more (after a while, just to try it out perhaps), brought up the idea, she seriously considered it, but kind of refused. Still, I'm pretty sure we will still be really good friends. I can move on because I loved her both as a friend and a little more, but I know I can be over that. Love isn't eternal in this way.
May 26, 2015 3:44 PM

Aug 2013
RazielZero said:
Still, I'm pretty sure we will still be really good friends. I can move on because I loved her both as a friend and a little more, but I know I can be over that. Love isn't eternal in this way.

Those feelings will only get worse for you. They don't go away just because you will them to.

When I was faced with the "you're like a brother" speech I left the entire friendship behind me. There is no point pretending to yourself that you can go back once you admitted you like someone in that way. I certainly wasn't ready to spend the next few years listening to her talk about current boyfriends and been the straight gay bff.
May 26, 2015 3:46 PM

Jun 2014
DarkFragBR said:
What if one is homo?

please they wouldn't be friends in the first place if that were the case
All credit goes to Sacred.
May 26, 2015 3:46 PM

May 2014
Baelish said:

WAD1992 said:
be patient

The battlecry of friendzoned males, be patient = miss out.

its called being decent and not coming off as a sex deprived freak that will also get REJECTED like trash , but whateves ... u_u
guess self respect and decency are no longer "a thing" in today's world ... so sad.
May 26, 2015 3:47 PM
Jul 2018
Baelish said:
Ive noticed a sign that there's a ton of mal women all saying "sure its possible i have loads of male friends" whilst the mal males are saying its not possible. Is there a chance, women of mal that you simply don't see how your male friends really feel. I mean you strip naked for them I guarantee they will want to sleep with you. Women have a habit of missing obvious males feelings all together.

The simply natural fact of the matter is you cannot grow a strong relationship with the opposite sex without it evolving into something more simply through hormones and biology. The closeness shared is so similar to been in a romantic relationship its almost impossible to separate and stop your mind and body from going into sexual feelings and yes relationships with siblings is different same as if you have a female friend from a very young age its possible to develop the same way you would towards a sister.

Ive yet to meet a man in real life who can be friends with an attractive girl, talk to her all the time, listen to her feels, go out with her to the movies and have a good time with her without developing stronger feelings. I mean looking at it like that remaining friends once you reach a certain level of relationship together feels like cock blocking. Its literally been in a relationship without the sex, whilst he or she can still fuq other people. Doesn't seem fair on either party but it does seem that its the male side the develops the feelings more or first.

Several guys in this thread disagree and I even see a few that say they have close female friends.

Can I ask why you think friendships are just lesser relationships? I've had at least one person whose friendship was just as precious to me as a relationship and I've met numerous people in real life who consider friends more important than relationships. And I've had un-reciprocated feelings for a friend before but I was still happy with the friendship, not annoyed she wasn't interested. I don't deny disappointment but it's not as though friendship is a huge downgrade.
May 26, 2015 3:47 PM

Aug 2013
WAD1992 said:

its called being decent and not coming off as a sex deprived freak that will also get REJECTED like trash , but whateves ... u_u
guess self respect and decency are no longer "a thing" in today's world ... so sad.

Been proactive = sex crazed trash.

Kay.
May 26, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2014
Baelish said:
Ive yet to meet a man in real life who can be friends with an attractive girl
Would you like me to PM my address to you to show you something pretty wizard?
May 26, 2015 3:48 PM

Aug 2013
MechaKiryu said:
Baelish said:
Ive yet to meet a man in real life who can be friends with an attractive girl

Kiryu we all know you're not human <3
May 26, 2015 3:52 PM

Aug 2014
Baelish said:
MechaKiryu said:

Kiryu we all know you're not human <3
Is it too hard for you to accept the fact that boys and girls can be friends without having feelings for each other?
May 26, 2015 3:53 PM

May 2014
Baelish said:
WAD1992 said:

Been proactive = sex crazed trash.

Kay.

because if there's anything girls like and WONT ever take advantage of its pushy desperate guys, rite ??

no one is saying to NEVER take a chance, all im saying is take into consideration if the fregin girl actually is interested in u in such a way or not (which is BLATANTLY obvious as DAY in a girl , provided u dont misinterpret ofc.) .....
sheeechhhh ..... looks like thirst blinds more then love does.

in summation:

girl says hi to u =/= she loves me i MUST have her.

kay ?? ^_^
k.
May 26, 2015 3:57 PM

Aug 2013
MechaKiryu said:
Is it too hard for you to accept the fact that boys and girls can be friends without having feelings for each other?

I accept what I see and what I experience, the internet can claim what it wants until I see a truly platonic relationship between a guy and a girl where one side isn't just ignorant of romantic feelings in the other. Of course even if it happens it will just be an "oh ok" moment.
TyrelMay 26, 2015 6:11 PM
May 26, 2015 4:20 PM

Aug 2014
Not all men think with their dicks
May 26, 2015 5:00 PM

May 2015
MechaKiryu said:
Not all men think with their dicks

It's more than possible, but is it hard? Yes.
FreyMay 26, 2015 5:05 PM
May 26, 2015 5:02 PM
Feb 2014
of course!!! but theyre never going out so be prepare to be 4ever20lone!!!!!
May 26, 2015 5:10 PM

Apr 2013
Yeah. I don't harbor any romantic feelings for any of my close female friends. Would I have sex with them? Sure, but that goes for any remotely decent looking chick. I'm a guy, that's what I do. But romantic feelings? Nah.
May 26, 2015 5:10 PM

Mar 2008
I used to think they can be but now im not so sure because of how often female freinds betray me.
May 26, 2015 6:04 PM

Oct 2012
the fuq are all you people saying you can't.?

You can, obviously. My friends aren't limited to genders.
May 26, 2015 6:40 PM

Jun 2014
Well they can, provided that one of them is already taken.

If both are single, it's harder to remain platonic.
May 26, 2015 6:42 PM

Jan 2014
Yes.

I used to have a girl as a best friend.

May 26, 2015 7:08 PM

Apr 2015
I don't think so. Cause if you value someone of the opposite sex that much, and he/she values you a lot too, it's pretty natural for the thought of being more than friends to come to you, even for the fraction of a second. We're always looking forward to getting together with someone we're compatible with, and no one's more compatible with you than your best friend of the opposite sex.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Manga piracy website operator ordered to pay ¥1.7 billion to publishers

Meusnier - Apr 19

32 by Strahan »»
37 minutes ago

» Do you think there should be an age limit on friendship?

Thy-Veseveia - Feb 28

46 by Strahan »»
47 minutes ago

Poll: » What is your average step count? [Poll] Do you think that you should take more steps?

Miscanthus - Today

21 by Salty-GB »»
52 minutes ago

» (Personality) Try to paste 3 different statements that matter to you

IpreferEcchi - Apr 22

17 by Noboru »»
2 hours ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

681 by blankflag »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.