Forum Settings
Forums
School-Live!
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 11, 2015 5:18 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Oh, a happy little ending to this chapter.

It's good they are sticking together and hopefully gain some new allies in this time of struggle. The more, the merrier.
May 11, 2015 6:17 PM
Apr 2014
So Rii's little sister joins.

But I do wonder, what did happen in there?
May 11, 2015 10:44 PM

Jan 2015
Not a happy one at all. More like bittersweet. Rii san finally broke, but at least found some peace of mind with the bear in the end.
May 12, 2015 3:48 AM
Sep 2013
dont you think that the little sister is a delusion and its actually that bear ? Because Kurumi and Miki had really weird reaction
May 12, 2015 4:13 AM

Oct 2012
Rii has lost it.
There's not doubt about it, the little sister is the stuffed bear.
May 12, 2015 6:46 AM

Dec 2013
i kind of dont want to know what happened to Rii when she went back in cause knowing how this has been playing out its going to be depressing
May 12, 2015 12:48 PM

Jul 2012
So one of them is slowly turning into zombie, the other one is getting crazy and "remember" her litter sister, who apparently survived in shool far away from her sister's highschool.
May 12, 2015 1:55 PM

Dec 2011
That's definitely the bear. Glad to see that there are others who think so too, ho ho
CerisineMay 12, 2015 2:55 PM
May 14, 2015 11:13 AM
Jan 2012
I thought that this chapter is a happy ending but when I read the comments I went back to the manga and realize that Rii's sister tie is the same as the bears moustache..Now I fell heart broken again.. Damn is this manga going to be tragedy at the end..
May 26, 2015 2:45 AM

May 2014
Oh my.
So how long until Rii absolutely loses it when she realises that it's just a stuffed bear.
Jun 2, 2015 11:30 AM

Jan 2015
Everyone gone crazy...oh shit. this manga will not finish good, Kurumi has a Death Flag as big as Megu-nee's boobs, Rii-san is crazy and she now has a new "friend" which is her imouto. Yuki is...completely psychopathic and Miki will probably survive...maybe.
Anyway this manga is a masterpiece 10/10
Btw i'm sure the anime adaptation will finish when the girls leave to school when the best part comes now...
Jun 4, 2015 8:14 AM

Dec 2009
Well fook me if that's actually the teddy bear. The suffering has no end.
Jun 15, 2015 11:25 AM

Apr 2015
Rii-san is freaking out...
But honestly, i didn't realized that her 'sister' was actually the teddy bear hahahhah
i can't wait to read the next chapter. Hope it'll be released soon
Jun 30, 2015 11:59 AM

Dec 2013
Man, this is to depressing.

At first, I was actually happy that they found a new member until I realized there was a possibility that it was actually that stuffed bear since Rii-San is losing her marbles. Ugh, Kurumi... Why Kurumi... Why.... This manga is not going to have a happy ending...
Jul 10, 2015 2:12 PM

Jul 2012
tumah said:
i kind of dont want to know what happened to Rii when she went back in cause knowing how this has been playing out its going to be depressing

this and all those thing with Kurumi, again >.< I'm really worried about them :/
"In the past few months since we met, I've shared many memories with Nagato. Though I've also shared memories with Haruhi, Asahina-san and Koizumi, I found that I've experienced more events with Nagato in particular. In fact, every situation seems to involve her. I might as well mention this, she's probably the only person to cause the bell within me to shake the most vigorously..." ~ Kyon, TMOSH
Jul 10, 2015 3:02 PM

Jan 2013
Judging by Miki and Kurumi's reactions, that "sister" of Rii is the bear. The suffering has no end :(
Jul 10, 2015 11:18 PM

Dec 2012
Javera said:
Judging by Miki and Kurumi's reactions, that "sister" of Rii is the bear. The suffering has no end :(

That's exactly what I thought! Not even Yuki could 'hear' her. What's even worse is that Yuki is either playing along with Rii, or she actually thinks that her sister real as well <:L

This shit is getting more and more dire as it goes on V.V I was getting a little emotional during these last two chapters, not gonna lie
Jul 11, 2015 1:51 AM

Nov 2011
Wow this is so intense o_o
There is a small part of me that hopes Rii hasn't completely gone insane.
Jul 11, 2015 5:33 AM

Dec 2011
Xenocrisi said:
Everyone gone crazy...oh shit. this manga will not finish good, Kurumi has a Death Flag as big as Megu-nee's boobs, Rii-san is crazy and she now has a new "friend" which is her imouto. Yuki is...completely psychopathic and Miki will probably survive...maybe.
Btw i'm sure the anime adaptation will finish when the girls leave to school when the best part comes now...

Yuki is normal, read chapter 29 or even the earlier chapter like 21.
Jul 11, 2015 7:19 AM

Jan 2015
Snow-Drop said:
Xenocrisi said:

She is not normal at all. She continues to pretend not to see so is not normal at all
Jul 11, 2015 7:29 AM

Dec 2012
Xenocrisi said:
Snow-Drop said:

She is not normal at all. She continues to pretend not to see so is not normal at all

She's not pretending, she's 90% serious, that's why she's not normal :L We think, thanks to Yuki, that she has some bizarre form of M.P.D.

I say 90% because she does still have some awareness of what's actually happening, she gives vague hints as to how the zombies are behaving, like 'taking cover' from the rain. As well as suggesting activities every time she walks in on the others talking about their supply situation or if every one is just plain frustrated.

I can't help but hate and at the same time love how Yuki's character works
Jul 12, 2015 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
Happy ending to this chapter :) But i need more
Jul 13, 2015 4:01 AM

Jan 2015
someone knows when chapters 36/37 will get translated?
XenocrisiJul 13, 2015 3:00 PM
Jul 13, 2015 8:10 AM

Jun 2013
Alla those hands coming out the door startled me!
So... We've lost Rii-san, uh? And to think that Yuki was finally slowly recovery a bit...
Kurumi too D: I hope she'll be fine.
Jul 14, 2015 5:43 PM

Nov 2014
Okay~ So we got ourselves here a girl who is infected, a girl who is going insane, and a girl who has a strange form of M.P.D. Anyone wanna guess what's gonna happen to Miki now?
Jul 14, 2015 9:15 PM

Dec 2012
BloodyMary6663 said:
Okay~ So we got ourselves here a girl who is infected, a girl who is going insane, and a girl who has a strange form of M.P.D. Anyone wanna guess what's gonna happen to Miki now?

If anything. My bet is that Miki will left all alone again and eventually just end up taking her own life
Jul 22, 2015 2:55 AM

Jan 2013
Objurgo said:
BloodyMary6663 said:

If anything. My bet is that Miki will left all alone again and eventually just end up taking her own life

come ooon the hell is with all this worst case scenario
everything will be alright in the end like always :)
right ?
Jul 22, 2015 3:17 AM

Dec 2012
juicykitten95 said:
Objurgo said:

right ?

What has actually gone right in any of the other arcs?! Tell me! Tell me dammit! Q_Q
This Manga screams bad end
Jul 22, 2015 10:45 AM

Jan 2013
Objurgo said:
juicykitten95 said:

right ?

What has actually gone right in any of the other arcs?! Tell me! Tell me dammit! Q_Q

they are all still fking alive arent they ? shovel girl got bitten and BOOM here is medicine
Jul 23, 2015 12:57 PM

Jun 2010
I'm telling you, these guys at Nitro+ are savages. these guys rip out souls without blinking.
i know once this is over I'll be leaving this manga with some emotional scars.
<--- Who Your Waifus Look Up To --->
Jul 23, 2015 7:49 PM

Dec 2012
juicykitten95 said:
Objurgo said:

they are all still fking alive arent they ? shovel girl got bitten and BOOM here is medicine

Barely alive! All of them are hanging on by a thread especially Kurumi!
Jul 26, 2015 9:05 PM

Jan 2014
Little sister, real or not, that's the question.
Jul 29, 2015 5:38 AM

Oct 2013
oh fuck this. I was sooo excited and happy Rii-san found her little sister. The thought didn't even occur to me that it was an illusion or hallucination. This thread just crashed my joyride. f' y'all.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 31, 2015 2:12 AM
Feb 2014
Objurgo said:

She's not pretending, she's 90% serious, that's why she's not normal :L We think, thanks to Yuki, that she has some bizarre form of M.P.D.

I say 90% because she does still have some awareness of what's actually happening, she gives vague hints as to how the zombies are behaving, like 'taking cover' from the rain. As well as suggesting activities every time she walks in on the others talking about their supply situation or if every one is just plain frustrated.

I'm like 100% sure that she already knows everything since 29/30 and is just pretending to keep the mood up.

When was the last time she asked Megu-nee for sth? The changing of cars thingy and only after Rii asked her to do so.

Even before she knew that sth was amiss; why would she take a baseball bat in 28 with her to rescue Miki and Kurumi when the only danger was from a fire (which was already out by that time)? There is also the thing with that even though the perspective is on her and all others are out of the picture Megu-nee is NOT appearing at all, so she did everything in that chapter 100% on her own.

Also in 29 in one panel you can see her in front of Megu-nee's grave and praying for her; same happened in 35 after laying down the teddy but in that case it is for all the kids that died. That means that she needed to accept the deaths which she didn't do before.
Caleb8980Jul 31, 2015 2:21 AM
Jul 31, 2015 2:20 AM

Dec 2012
Caleb8980 said:
Objurgo said:

I'm like 100% sure that she already knows everything since 29/30 and is just pretending to keep the mood up.

When was the last time she asked Megu-nee for sth? The changing of cars thingy and only after Rii asked her to do so.

Even before she knew that sth was amiss; why would she take a baseball bat in 28 with her to rescue Miki and Kurumi when the only danger was from a fire (which was already out by that time)?

Also in 29 in one panel you can see her in front of Megu-nee's grave and praying for her; same happened in 35 after laying down the teddy but in that case it is for all the kids that died. That means that she needed to accept the deaths which she didn't do before.

I completely agree with you on that point. My point however, was referring to how she was before her revelation.

Right now I think that she's just going a long with the whole cafuffle involving the little sister to keep Yuuri from completely flying off the deep end. kinda hope the make her real just to mess with us though
Jul 31, 2015 2:34 AM
Feb 2014
Objurgo said:
Caleb8980 said:

Even before she knew that sth was amiss; why would she take a baseball bat in 28 with her to rescue Miki and Kurumi when the only danger was from a fire (which was already out by that time)?

I completely agree with you on that point. My point however, was referring to how she was before her revelation.

Right now I think that she's just going a long with the whole cafuffle involving the little sister to keep Yuuri from completely flying off the deep end. kinda hope the make her real just to mess with us though

O_O Seems my reading comprehension failed me xD

As the original post had both chapter 21 and 29 as example in it I thought you didn't think so at all :P

Though there is the question when exactly she started to notice sth was amiss - as said in 28 she already "knew" about the zombies, as we didn't see a hallucination of Megu-nee (it could have happened "off-screen" but there would be no point in not showing it to us)

I'm not thinking that she was pretending all the time (if so she is batshit crazy for another reason :D) but the point at which she started to change seems to have had no "impact" (unless it all started in 27 with the crash of the helicopter)
Jul 31, 2015 2:40 AM

Dec 2012
Caleb8980 said:
Objurgo said:

O_O Seems my reading comprehension failed me xD

As the original post had both chapter 21 and 29 as example in it I thought you didn't think so at all :P

Though there is the question when exactly she started to notice sth was amiss - as said in 28 she already "knew" about the zombies, as we didn't see a hallucination of Megu-nee (it could have happened "off-screen" but there would be no point in not showing it to us)

I'm not thinking that she was pretending all the time (if so she is batshit crazy for another reason :D) but the point at which she started to change seems to have had no "impact" (unless it all started in 27 with the crash of the helicopter)

I probably just didn't make myself clear enough lol

I think she snapped out of it in the classroom where the crawling zombie was going after and she freaked out and killed it, then proceeding to run down the now visually destroyed hallway with the same dialogue as the beginning of the story.
Sep 23, 2015 5:25 AM
Oct 2013
That girl is the bear huh..
Sep 25, 2015 7:43 AM
Oct 2013
Not only does she have the mustache, she also has ears -.-
Nov 17, 2015 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
Zadion said:
oh fuck this. I was sooo excited and happy Rii-san found her little sister. The thought didn't even occur to me that it was an illusion or hallucination. This thread just crashed my joyride. f' y'all.

My thoughts exactly >_<
Feb 27, 2016 2:09 PM

Aug 2014
Best and worst chapter so far, without doubt.

Not even sure what to think about this, part of me wants it to be Rii's imouto, but goddamn I feel like it's without a doubt the Teddy Bear...well I hope the author will prove us wrong, though those odds are 0.001%...

Rii going crazy, Kurumi still becoming a zombie...I wonder how Yuki and Miki will end up now...
Mar 13, 2017 9:10 AM

Dec 2014
So she found her sister...I believe something is fishy..is her sister an illusion like sensei... or something
Dec 27, 2017 11:13 AM

Mar 2015
Yup totally a bear... otherwise why would we be shown Yuki deliberately leaving the bear in the place?

Also damn... Rii-san's mental breakdown is so good that she become Yuki 2.0.

I wonder how they're going to adapt it into season 2, because Yuri didn't had so much mental breakdown (helicopter scene was removed and the part she truly wants to kill Kurumi was changed)

We need to point out about the fact that the kid is a lot like a bear. Mustache bow-tie, bear hands on her clothing, etc.

Dec 29, 2017 4:32 AM

Sep 2017
Unfortunately last I've seen is that season 2 adaptation is still looking unlikely due to a lack of revenue from season one.

I think they actually did a pretty good job with the anime, but the psychological stuff still runs deeper in the manga, and only gets better beyond the "graduation" part. It's a shame this series was written off by so many people as just Moe plus Zombies
Feb 2, 2018 2:43 AM

Nov 2013
no way her sister survived on her own; and she's the sole survivor....
0.5% chance.
Jun 19, 2020 8:58 AM

Jul 2019
Oh boy! This fuck depressing :(
Feb 1, 2021 8:18 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Koybz said:
Rii has lost it.
There's not doubt about it, the little sister is the stuffed bear.

I thought the same thing. Man, this is really sad.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 2, 2022 3:58 AM

Feb 2012
So finally Rii-san broke, now it's up to Miki and Kurumi.

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 74 Discussion

Wongus - Jun 29, 2019

14 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 29, 9:52 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 67 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2018

16 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 28, 9:33 AM

Poll: » Gakkougurashi! Chapter 62 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2018

18 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 27, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 36 Discussion

Drake1000 - Jul 13, 2015

13 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 25, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Gakkou Gurashi! Chapter 26 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2014

20 by _elvira_ »»
Feb 24, 3:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.