Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 9, 2015 4:32 PM
May 2015
What a heart wrecking story... oh man i need heart therapy here, the mangaka makes us love all of the characters then just cruelly kills them off.
Elliot, oscar, echo, rufus, xai (but nobody cares), oz, alice, alyss, jack, and vincent (though it is 100 years later and therefore, sharon and liam and everyone else is likely already dead)...
And the worst one was Break, he was my favorite character. I hate how the story went after people started dying, but then again, if they didn't, it would not have done the same effect. What a masterpiece, 12/10!
Sep 13, 2015 10:32 PM

Apr 2012
A bittersweet, happy, and not contrived ending.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Oct 12, 2015 8:23 PM

Nov 2014
Really loved this masterpiece of a manga.Last few chapters also managed to get me teary eyed.Solid ending 10/10.
Hopefully we get a faithful anime adaptation it deserves
Oct 13, 2015 9:03 PM

May 2010
This manga holds a special place in my heart , it was ine of the first that i picked up , though i stopped reading it half through i pickef it ip again and re read it from the start ! And i've been crying like crazy , there is something in my chest that is tightening up as i write , one of the best manga's i'be ever read ! I love everything about it and i'm glad that i'm a manga and an amime fan , because i get to live in worlds like this one here . respect for all the people involved in bringing this manga to us .
Nov 2, 2015 9:00 PM

Jan 2011
I'm just here to express my deepest amusement with this series. I had always brushed off this manga, because I hate stories with the mysterious aura but doesn't really meet the mystery-feel expectations. However, I have grown fond of PH. I really loved the twists in PH whereas other stories ended forced. The story was quite confusing, but it was adding to its stunning beauty and elegance.

I LOVE YOU DUKE BARMA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU LIKE MY BF
Kurisu-chanJan 21, 2016 8:07 PM
You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call "failure" is not the falling down, but the staying down
Nov 11, 2015 8:37 AM

Mar 2008
great manga, enjoyed it =)
Dec 1, 2015 4:30 AM
Dec 2015
Can I ask?Is there an upcoming chapters of pandora Hs?too sad and heartbreaking on vol.24th ..I hope it's not the end?
*Pandora's Neko
*for Elliot Nightray
Dec 1, 2015 5:08 AM

Nov 2014
JewellTH said:
PandoraNeko said:
Can I ask?Is there an upcoming chapters of pandora Hs?too sad and heartbreaking on vol.24th ..I hope it's not the end?

Oz still needs to give everyone that tea party with Alice and Gil and Break and Elliot and the others :(

dont think any more chapters are coming out anymore. its the end and the author is working on a new series
Dec 1, 2015 5:09 AM
Jun 2015
PrevE said:
JewellTH said:

Oz still needs to give everyone that tea party with Alice and Gil and Break and Elliot and the others :(

dont think any more chapters are coming out anymore. its the end and the author is working on a new series

I can dream, though.
Dec 5, 2015 6:12 AM
Jun 2014
After so many years, and still trying to stop the tears, I have reached the end of my favorite manga. I will need some time to recover from this intense final (I've just read the last 15 chapters in a row).
Wow, that indeed was a long journey. Brilliant, and truly heartbreaking sometimes.
Thanks, Jun Mochizuki, for so many feels.
Dec 5, 2015 6:19 AM
Jun 2014
JewellTH said:
So, it's finally over..
I have never cried so much at any form of fictional media ever in my life as I have with Pandora Hearts.
Such a bittersweet ending, and I presumed everyone had passed away except for the trio. That's sad.
Break died, and I will now cry whenever his name is mentioned or I see a picture of him at this point. I loved his character so much X( Why did he have to die!? At least let him die like Douche Obama instead of kill him off during the climax. Same for Echo. She deserved to live more than anybody.
When I saw Elliot and Leo at the tea party, I immediately tried to drop this manga, but then I gave a deep breath and reminded myself that I was on the last chapter. It'll all be over soon.
Also, Sharon ending up with Reim = NOOOOOO!!!!!!
I would have given this manga a 10/10 if Sharon didn't marry him, like wtf was that?!
This manga was pure emotional torture, but I loved every bit of it. Still, Sharon, you bitch! Was Reim really your type!? I'd rather have her end up with OZ or something!
Btw, Oz..
WHERE'S THAT BLOODY TEA PARTY YOU PROMISED WITH EVERYONE!? D: (Impossible now, I'm depressed)

9/10

I feel the same way with Break, Echo and Elliot. They are just my little kids and my heart hurts when I think about them :'(
The marriage of Sharon and Reim felt a bit weird, I agree, but I guess they needed to move on somehow. I also would have preferred Sharon to end up with Oz, but well, Oz at that moment was "dead" (my OTP is Break x Sharon anyway). I feel that Reim, Break and Sharon form an incredible group, just like Gil, Oz and Alice, with bonds that just cannot be severed.
Dec 5, 2015 11:59 AM

Aug 2014
That was one helluva bittersweet ending...I first thought it was just a dream because of that tea party (which also made me smile because of Break, Oscar and Elliot being alive...) but realized it was just an illusion.

I still cried whenever I saw the lifeless body of Break being carried by Reim, Jun Mochizuki just loves torturing his fans, I guess? ;_;

Vincent dying also made me cry...he went from being a detestable character to one of the saddest ones and definitely one of the best I have seen so far. Sharon marrying Reim was unexpected but at the same time kinda expected, considering how her relationship with her (but fk, why couldn't Break have lived???)

Atleast Gil got to reunite with Alice and Oz at the end of it all...

10/10 I can't wait to see what Jun Mochizuki will bring up next.
Dec 10, 2015 9:56 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
After avoiding reading the last two chapters for however many months it has been now, I finally did it. I finished Pandora Hearts, and I cried buckets as I had expected to. Tbh I don't even know what I was crying about anymore, I was just crying in these last two chapters, so many things happened, and I guess it's because of how much pain all of these characters went through, that the happy ending (well, bittersweet) was more than worth it. Typing this now is actually making cry again. This was such a excruciating (sprinkled with cuteness there here and there) journey that I am just so genuinely happy for everyone in the end. That tea party at the beginning, I knew it wasn't real (or technically isn't) and when Oz left all the fun, it really hurt. I liked the mentioning of the other worlds though, that makes me happy thinking that all these characters could have another happy story, somewhere else.

It's so difficult to part with a manga that you've been reading for awhile, especially one that made you invest every ounce of your emotion into it. I don't know if I'll be able to re-read this ever, at least not soon. But it's a manga that I will never forget. MochiJun is an amazing storyteller, and I love the way she gave depth to every character, especially the "villains" who were supposed to hate, but they ended up being characters we could really sympathize with. Pandora Hearts is really an amazing tale.
Dec 23, 2015 2:11 PM
Mar 2015
(Just feel like sharing my feelings with you guys, because I have no one else to do it with...)
Wow. I'm currently crying my eyes out. Like seriously, I almost choked...
I've been crying all chapter long (previous few chapters, too).
I'm so sad that it had to end this way, that everyone had to die (accept for Oz, Gil and Alice).
And I just wanted Ada and Vincent to be together, but no...
After Break and Uncle Oscar died, I prayed(!) that no one would die (guess my prays weren't answered).
I've reached to a conclusion about myself, that I just don't think that an ending is good if it's not bittersweet or sad; and I hate it!
And as much as I hate(!) this ending, I can't help but love it, because it is(!) good...

By the way, I saw on Manga Fox's Facebook today, that the writer published her new manga. Wanna read it so bad!

Sorry for being so annoying... ( ~x.x)~
Jan 15, 2016 1:18 AM

Jan 2014
Just re-read non stop and can't believe I'm update it to 10/10
Jan 17, 2016 8:15 AM

Sep 2013
Bittersweet ending and most acceptable ending for me.
Jan 26, 2016 5:08 PM
Feb 2015
I just finished it last night omfg cried so hard ;____; esp at Break's death and the final chapter.

Someone told me to listen to the Every time You Kissed Me song as I read the last chapter BAD CALL. I think I cried extra hard bc of it TT

Anyways, this was amazing I'm so happy I finally decided to read the manga after putting it off for so long. The ending was indeed bittersweet but I felt satisfied despite most of my fav characters dying off ._.

10/10 ! I'll prob re-read it in a few years since I watched the anime for the chapters before 38 lol
Feb 4, 2016 3:33 PM

May 2009
Oh my god, let me be another person in line who will complain how awfully sad this was! And it was! I was lat with reading the last chapters, and god, I kind of wish I forgot all about and never read it. It is an extremely sad ending.

For me, even though I loved Break the most and his death made me cry rivers, the part in the last chapter where there are only two sentences about Duke Barma's senseless death and that unending distance between the two of them... it just broke me. They deserved a happy end!
Feb 8, 2016 11:25 AM

Jun 2009
Not gonna lie but I cried real hard. I'm glad I decided to re-read the whole manga instead of picking from where I left, because if I did the latter I probably wouldn't get anything. But damn this manga is amazing, and the ending was just perfect. One thing I was a bit weirded out was at Sharon's marriage with Reim, idk it felt out of place, but oh well. Too bad Ada and Vincent didn't get together, I've always liked this pair since the start. Anyways, Pandora Hearts will always hold a special place in my heart. 10/10

Feb 26, 2016 6:54 AM

Sep 2007
Just re-read it again for the second time (the first time was after the last chapter was out, on July 2015). oh boy. I think my love for this amazing masterpiece grows everytime I read it again.
1000000000000000000\10 without a doubt.

(... I am not sure if I posted here in this thread after reading the last chapter last year).
Mar 31, 2016 5:04 AM

Nov 2015
Ah, finally finished this manga. These final chapters hit me really hard, but despite all the deaths, I feel it tied everything together and made the ending all the more impactful. The journey of our lovable trio was bound to culminate in bittersweet fashion, as it was foreshadowed throughout. The pocket watch lying next to the grave was also a nice touch. Gave it the feeling of everything coming to full circle.

Two regrets. One, not seeing more Vincent x Ada... Gosh, I love those 2 to death. ;x; Two, not seeing a second tea party. Here's to hoping Jun writes a Tea Party one-shot for all us faithful fans~!

Also, did I mention that Oz is one of the greatest Shounen MC's ever? Well, he is. Who would've thought that an insignificant thing like picking up a pocket watch would cause this kid to find many friends, to question his own identity, and to affirm his identity because of those friends he had made along the way. Simply remarkable.

Still torn on my OTP: Oz x Alice or Vincent x Ada? Hmm...

Nonetheless, 9/10.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2016 9:30 AM

Jun 2012
Finally got around to actually reading this, Yen press slow as hell with the releases.

The last few chapters were incredibly emotional and well written. Its actually sad to see these characters suffer. So sad that Oz and Alice had to disappear. I caught the most feels during Gilberts narration of what happened after they disappeared. Everyone dying and moving on in their lives ;-;

The final scene was needed for muh heart. God damn the feels of seeing them reunited after so long is indescribable. Truly a bittersweet ending. Been following this for 3 plus years so idk what to do with myself right now lol.

10/10
May 17, 2016 5:42 PM
Jan 2015
Easily the best final I ever read.
Jul 3, 2016 3:22 PM
Sep 2015
I don't know why I'm writing this now, when l finished the manga more than a year ago, but it does not matter.

It was a happy ending that left a sad presence in it. You see how things would have been in another dimension with the tea party that Oz imagined.

Everything in this manga is amazing, from the moment it started you wouldn't have imagined it would end up like that. This manga made me suffer and made me laugh. It was far better than expected, seriously. You can see how the characters develop, and how the drawings of Mochijun gets a lot better. And honestly, thinking about that, all the dead characters that you loved and saw in this chapter and remembering that in the four chapter Oz said "Estoy seguro de que esto es como un cuento de hadas gracioso" (translated to English would be "I'm sure this is like a funny fairy tale" or something among the lines)... it just breaks my heart.

This history is worth of reading, it deserves a 10/10.
Jul 23, 2016 2:48 PM
Sep 2015
I have two questions regarding the story.

1.) Why did Alyss vanishing save the world? I had a hard time following the story completely.

2.) Why did Oz and Alice return after 100 years?

Thank you a lot if you take the time to answer my questions :)
xardansuJul 23, 2016 10:45 PM
Jul 23, 2016 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
xardansu said:
I have two questions regarding the story.

1.) Why did Alyss vanishing save the world? I had a hard time following the story completely.

2.) Why did Oz and Alice return after 10ü years?

Thank you a lot if you take the time to answer my questions :)

1.) Giving the Core of the Abyss a host (Alyss) warped the Abyss completely, and inhibited the powers of the Core itself. Oz killing Alyss released the Core, and restored the Abyss (and the world in general) to the way it had been before the Core obtained a host. Upon the Core's release, its power now completely uninhibited, the "chains" holding the world together were repaired.

2.) This isn't explicitly stated, but the implication I perceived is that the Core allowed them to be accepted into the Cycle of Rebirth (very likely due to Vincent asking for it). Vincent then searched the world for them for Gilbert, and brought them back to him.

Hope this helps.
zacrathedemon5Jul 24, 2016 2:14 PM
Jul 23, 2016 10:44 PM
Sep 2015
Thank you a lot for the answers! :)
Aug 4, 2016 12:58 PM
Dec 2011
Just remember - all of you fans, that didn't bought this series - to finally buy and stop being thieves!
Sep 22, 2016 5:30 AM

Sep 2014
What a nice dream...or maybe not a dream..
I was really happy to see Rufus alive and was expecting him to marry Sheryl asap, but no he just dies randomly instead. WTF AUTHOR, are you a sadist!???

Sharon marrying Reim...well that was unexpected, felt kinda weird.

Poor Ada, felt really bad for her T_T Didn't like Vince much but I hoped Ada would get a bit more happier ending..

So basically everyone dies...I don't have tears to shed anymore, what the hell you want from me?!?!?
Great seeing Oz and Alice again, Gil really needed that ;A;

It was a really beautiful series, I would love to see this fully adapated, maybe, someday...
nerfxSep 22, 2016 6:30 AM
Sep 25, 2016 5:12 AM

Sep 2016
That ending was so ... bittersweet yet it feels like it needs a epilogue or story that takes place after to show something about Alice, Gil and OZ being together again and such. I guess that'd ruin the ending. I hate how so many characters die, but that's to be expected (especially Break! WAHHH!) I loved it even though my favourite character died, it was such a great Manga with a great story and characters.
Nov 5, 2016 4:26 PM

Jan 2015
I read it all in the span of a few days, and despite the plot being so convoluted, I never felt lost. Confused surely, but it always dissipated the further I read. Lots of praise has to go to the author for such a feat. Not sure it would work for a monthly reader though.

I really wasn't too enthusiastic about this series at first, especially since I didn't really enjoy the anime when I watched it 2 years ago. But this read completely took me off guard.
The characters were so fleshed out and the plot, while being quite absurd when taken at face value, never broke my suspension of disbelief.

At some point, I found myself wondering how chains really functioned and what were their limitations, since there was no real explanation of that except the mention of the characters being too "tired". But I soon realized that it didn't matter, and that the focus wasn't in the fights themselves as much as the moral and mental conflicts that created them. That lead me to appreciate the drama even more.

Definitely a unique manga.
Dec 27, 2016 6:21 PM

Jan 2016
Oh boy that dream sequence shattered my heart into pieces
I like this ending, i also like when authors tell us what happens with everyone after things settle down

I wasn't expecting Vincent dying, or Duke Barma, or Sharon and Reim getting married lol
Fucking loved Gil, Oz and Alice reuniting at the end

What a great manga, one of the best i've ever read
It's full of character development, great twists, fantastic story, great art, truly a roller coaster of emotions, it is really awesome

I'll definetely buy the entire collection to put on my bookshelf haha :)
Jan 6, 2017 1:27 PM
Jan 2017
Soo I just finished the manga and god ;_;
Got a question, Did the will of the abyss (White Alice) die? or did she lived?
Jan 24, 2017 5:53 AM
Oct 2013
-Xerxes-Break- said:
Soo I just finished the manga and god ;_;
Got a question, Did the will of the abyss (White Alice) die? or did she lived?

She died i guess bc Oz is the one who kill her
Mar 4, 2017 5:01 PM

Sep 2010
For everyone saying that Sharon x Reim was unexpected, I just want to say it was kind of hinted in chapter 92.
During Break's last moments, there is a vision of the two of them with a child.
I'm putting it in a spoiler.
𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓖𝓾𝓼𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝓮

Mar 4, 2017 5:07 PM

Jan 2014
NatalijaW said:
For everyone saying that Sharon x Reim was unexpected, I just want to say it was kind of hinted in chapter 92.

Woah. I never caught that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Mar 10, 2017 7:28 AM

Aug 2007
zacrathedemon5 said:
NatalijaW said:

Not to be a downer, but isn't that Break remembering Shelly, Sharon and Reim when he first came to them? He is reminiscing after all.
Mar 10, 2017 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
cliothekira said:
zacrathedemon5 said:

Not to be a downer, but isn't that Break remembering Shelly, Sharon and Reim when he first came to them? He is reminiscing after all.

You know, it could be. The way that it's drawn is honestly vague enough for it to fit either scenario.
Mar 31, 2017 1:41 PM

Aug 2007
zacrathedemon5 said:
cliothekira said:

You know, it could be. The way that it's drawn is honestly vague enough for it to fit either scenario.

Even having said that I think I like NatalijaW's interpretation of it better, since it's as if Break's final wish came true.
Jun 3, 2017 9:39 AM
Jan 2014
I just finished manga right now and i'm crying a lot. I liked the ending, but...

Break died is too much for me. He was one of my favorite characters in this series.

I was also very sad because Allys (White Alice) died too. I think she deserved much to have a normal life with Oz, Alice and Gil.
Jun 21, 2017 9:18 PM

Aug 2010
Such a bittersweet ending! So glad that Gil got to reunite with Alice and Oz. Hopefully, Pandora Hearts gets a faithful reboot some day.

Also loved this entire page with Oz and Alice.
Jun 29, 2017 11:49 PM

Dec 2014
holy fuck
did Gil actually wait for a 100 years?
Jul 9, 2017 12:08 AM

Feb 2010
Tsukiaisuishou said:
Just remember - all of you fans, that didn't bought this series - to finally buy and stop being thieves!

I know this comment was written like in 2016 but lol yes okay i will support PH bye
Sep 15, 2017 4:31 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
The journey ends, just in time for a new one to continue, and where will that lead?

I was not expecting much from the ending to be honest, and what I can say, it was not a crappy ending, but it was far from leaving me in awe and deeply satisfied with a proper sense of conclusion... I m know deads are supposed to be meaningfull and all, but I could never surpass Break's death, and Elliot's was also a bitch.
Now Oswald, Jack, Echo, Intention of the Abyss, Oz and Alice die too. T.T

Kinda surprised I still had tears to shed, after this manga broke me so much inside with some of those fucking twists, the anime was really on the beggining.

There are so many turning points in the manga (Lacie and the arc "past" being one of the biggest), most come at such quick sucession... this manga just gets you used to plot twists, since there are so many of them! You get spoiled by them, and as such I was expecting for more of them to happen near the end, that didnt happen, and made it seem at certain parts, like the pacing was dragging a bit too much, here and there.

And more than all, it felt quite disconforting knowing everyone that knew Alice and Gil, almost all of them are dead now (poor Ada), so while it was gratefying seeing them back, it also rises some questions I would have love to see answered (Reim x Sharon felt just wrong).
Oz fully embraces B-Rabbit too, and tbh that was disappointing, since I was expecting him to go a bit more OP and show how much a badass but we get nothing, he was way more EPIC around 50-60 chapters I would say.

For such a long and emotional journey at least, it ended properly, it had character and was a memorable conclusion, a bit similiar to Elfen Lied's manga, but all for good.

I just never understood what happened to that pocket watch that Oz had early on, that played Lacie's song. Yeah it was destroyed early on, but it made several cameos again on the manga, and then right on the last page of the epilogue it so appears hanging above the grave...

10/10

PlaycoolJan 30, 2023 2:28 PM
Oct 11, 2017 8:29 PM

Aug 2013
Whilst I a part of me was sad that time wasn't reset, giving some of these characters a happy ending. The fact that Jun Mochizuki stuck to her guns and didn't force some perfect resolution is something to definitely commend.
Nov 29, 2017 11:09 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Wow, this series was brilliant! This whole final chapter has been an emotional roller coaster. Scratch that, this entire series has been an emotional roller coaster. This ending couldn't have been more perfect. It was literally the best possible conclusion this series could ever get. All loose ends get tied together so perfectly. Honestly, I'll have to be nitpicking if I want to find "plot-holes" in this series because it's obvious that Mochizuki had the entire story planned out from the very beginning. The ending is bittersweet as hell though!! The alternate timeline at the beginning of the chapter broke me, and the timeskip epilogue killed me. Duke Barma deserved better, lol!

Definitely a 9/10. Maybe more, but nothing less.
Feb 4, 2018 2:23 AM
Jul 2018
Huh didn't really expect that Sharon and Reim marriage, nice bittersweet way to end it though.

Really unique manga but I will like to point out two things first-
After chapters 60+ when the whole flashback about Jack starts, it gets really fast paced and exposition heavy, like every 2-3 panels there will be a reveal and a twist. While it didn't affect me that much, it's certainly taxing on the point of the readers expecting to follow up on everything.
Secondly, the last 15 chapters turn pretty much into a shounen slogfest, maybe that's the reason why I didn't feel that much for certain moments, like Xerxes's demise(compared to that Oscar's death probably felt a bit more impactful due to the subtle buildup).

Back to the strong points of the manga, I really liked how it's pretty much a puzzle and you get a piece of it everytime, ultimately connecting them and forming the whole picture later on. The foreshadowing game was on point too, it's a cleverly and carefully planned story from the start.

The characters are pretty great too, every character like even the Baskervilles had their own little moments with intentions or backstories, however I must say that Alice being the main heroine, I expected a bit more from her, like most of her screentime is due to flahsbacks and comedy moments. Sure she gets some share of development but definitely not a standout character as the main heroine.

The art is beautiful although the scans earlier on kinda ruined the experience a bit.

Overall a really interesting experience with a refreshing narration style, 8.6/10.

removed-userFeb 4, 2018 2:36 AM
Feb 8, 2018 8:21 AM

Sep 2017
Let me say that I really enjoyed this manga, didn't really know what to expect from it at first glance.

Overall I give it a 10/10 but I did have some minor problems as the story went on.

I didn't like how Alice on the outside kinda took a backseat after the first 20 chapters and she just got kinda put into the goofy ball role. Throughout the manga I really wanted more appearances from her and to learn more about her and possibly flesh out the relationship between her and oz a bit.

I also wanted to get more of a glimpse of white Alice and possibly what happened to her after she moved on (wish she could have been saved and taken to the real world after everything she put up with and not been swept away).

I'm super sad about Echos death, I had a strong feeling it was going to happen since that tends to happen to characters like hers but still it hit me hard. I have no clue if she was put in the running for reincarnation or not.

The ending was cool and handles a lot better than most mangas.

Glad I read it, I spent a day and a half no life reading this lol.
Feb 13, 2018 3:59 AM

Dec 2017
It's really unfortunate that this is the last chapter but it was really wonderful I will miss this manga I am really sad for the death of a break and Elliott and echo, but that's okay, that's what he wants Mochizuki, Jun But it was at least possible to kill Reim Lunettes
instead of break. I do not like much Reim anyway Or it would have been possible to kill Sharon Rainsworth instead of break But this manga was and will remain the best I have the Final Score 10/10
Allen_Walker84Mar 22, 2018 6:00 PM
Mar 18, 2018 12:18 PM
Mar 2017
The last chapter was satisfaying and unsatisfaying at the same time. I excpected something between alice and oz, that end was kindda rushed for me but it's still a good ending
10/10
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Questions about the ending (spoilers)

Cestlavie_ - Apr 30

3 by Schalonym »»
Apr 30, 11:51 PM

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.