Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 8, 2015 4:41 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Lol, Miza's reaction was priceless. Sasaki also proves himself to be quite dangerous here.

Pretty intense chapter with the war. And how I just love this cliffhanger in style:

Seems like war is just going to get even more intense at this rate.
Mar 8, 2015 4:54 PM

Aug 2011
At least this chapter didn't feel too short! More characters are reintroduced... Also, poor Tooru - nothing seems to be going his way in the recent chapters. All in all, a nice chapter, but it didn't leave me with an unbearable wish to jump straight to the next chapter. Guess it's because we got to see some action (nice of you to come by, Sasaki!).
Mar 8, 2015 4:55 PM
Sep 2010
"Humans at times can change a lot, in this messed up world!!"
Hehe. Aogiri really have corrupted Seidou. How nice of them.
Mar 8, 2015 5:10 PM

Mar 2013
Seidou Noooo :(((
Mar 8, 2015 5:13 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Akira vs Naki is going to be very interesting because they both along with Miza are destroying the competition so easily lol

Can't wait to see Seidou fuck shit up and if Tooru dies I'm gonna be pissed
Mar 8, 2015 5:21 PM

Jul 2014
All the characters that Ishida drawn after meeting real people for that CCG event are dying...
Mar 8, 2015 5:29 PM
Dec 2014
Might sound dumb but was Ayato always SS rated?
Mar 8, 2015 5:35 PM

Sep 2013
a moment of silence for takizawa

Mar 8, 2015 5:36 PM

Sep 2014
So in the early translations we got of this chapter it seemed like Aogiri was interested in Mutsuki and was sending Seidou to get him, but here it mentions nothing about that. Wonder which is correct? Guess I will go with the IS scans until further notice. The way Eto and Kanou talked about Seidou here it sounds like they're sending him into combat, not to retrieve Mutsuki.

Anyway another awesome chapter, this auction arc is getting ridiculous.
-Sasaki, QS, Akira all wrecking shop. Sasaki is a badass fighting with Yukimura. Looks like he won't need his Kagune unless he's facing someone truly strong.

-What the heck is going to happen to Mutsuki? Stabbed through the stomach by Kanae. Not sure who he will be better off with at the moment, Kanae or Torso? And at the rate Sasaki is moving he might actually get there in time (hey I can hope can't I?)

-New ghouls being shown. We knew Naki was strong, Miza seems equally strong, and her mask/helmet was cool.

-And of course, that last panel with Seidou... Incredible art by Ishida, can't even imagine what Aogiri's done to him the last few years.
CNTRI715Mar 8, 2015 6:03 PM
Mar 8, 2015 5:45 PM

Sep 2013
CNTRI715 said:

-Sasaki, QS, Akira all wrecking shop. Sasaki is a badass fighting with Ix. Looks like he won't need his Kagune unless he's facing someone truly strong.

It's Yukimura 1/3. Not IXA.
Mar 8, 2015 5:45 PM

Nov 2014
FUCK YES man i was on here earlier and im like man why is tgre always on front page or at the top of it for series discussion but now i see why that ending with takizawa the guy who cried at the thought of his death who now savagely eats humans you can tell by his look.

More interesting to think about whatever ghoul is used to create you, you gain a kagune identical to theirs seen with kaneki twins and rize but since rize escaped and eto put yoshimura the manager with dr. kanou and she called takizawa owl this means that takizawa was most likely made with yoshimura kakuhou so hell have the exact same kagune maybe not exact if he hasnt eaten as many ghouls as yoshimura or w/e but itll make him effectively an owl for them to use against the CCG and they could use it to fake owls death or other things.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I ALMOST GARAUNTEEEEEEEEEEE that Akira sees takizawa on this battlefield and that will be a much more interesting reuinion than her and than yamoris brother.
Mar 8, 2015 5:46 PM

Nov 2014
Arcanix said:
All the characters that Ishida drawn after meeting real people for that CCG event are dying...

rofl i forgot about tha contest i dont even know which characters they are.
do you know?

it seems like the change from black hair to white hair is extremely common amongst half ghouls or either ghouls. i heard that the reason kanekis hair turned white was because how in reality if someone is extremely stressed or in a torture situation their hair can change white quickly i guess i could see why takizawa would have that happen to him im just starting to wonder if its something else i guess even arima went through it but hes nota ghoul "supposidly" i still think hes something more than human though, like im sure someone tried to make a super soldier who could regenerate be stronger healthier etc. and they used RC cell injections to make this but the hunger for human flesh was an unforeseen side affect and i believe arima is the result they actually desired from it
he probably is enhanced wiht rc cells or something without making him hunger for human flesh.
bromainsMar 8, 2015 5:51 PM
Mar 8, 2015 5:51 PM

Sep 2014
simonprasad said:
CNTRI715 said:

-Sasaki, QS, Akira all wrecking shop. Sasaki is a badass fighting with Ix. Looks like he won't need his Kagune unless he's facing someone truly strong.

It's Yukimura 1/3. Not IXA.
Oh yeah you're right I double checked. Ixa was damaged at V14 huh? Not sure why I thought Sasaki had it. Yukimura, Ixa, he's still a badass.
Mar 8, 2015 5:52 PM

Dec 2013
So Seidou showed up before amon, holy shit he looks simply wicked. Thats gonna become gross soon.

CNTRI715 said:
So in the early translations we got of this chapter it seemed like Aogiri was interested in Mutsuki and was sending Seidou to get him, but here it mentions nothing about that. Wonder which is correct? Guess I will go with the IS scans until further notice. The way Eto and Kanou talked about Seidou here it sounds like they're sending him into combat, not to retrieve Mutsuki.

Anyway another awesome chapter, this auction arc is getting ridiculous.

-What the heck is going to happen to Mutsuki? Stabbed through the stomach by Kanae. Not sure who he will be better off with at the moment, Kanae or Torso? And at the rate Sasaki is moving he might actually get there in time (hey I can hope can't I?)

-New ghouls being shown. We knew Naki was strong, Miza seems equally strong, and her mask/helmet was cool.

-And of course, that last panel with Seidou... Incredible art by Ishida, can't even imagine what Aogiri's done to him the last few years.

I think it was Torso who stabbed her, despite the fact that he DAMAGE the torso, Maybe Kanae hit her torto to blow his mind of seing it damaged... Don friggin know yet..
LameReaderMar 8, 2015 5:56 PM
Mar 8, 2015 5:57 PM

Nov 2011
Out of all the qunique there is, Akira use Hinami's father. I want to see Akira fight Hinami now though I don't think Hinami will be that strong but who knows.

Takizawa is all fvcked up now, even got a white hair now. I wonder if they torture him to brainwash him.

I wonder how Amon is doing, I hope he actually retain much of his humanity.

Mar 8, 2015 6:03 PM
Apr 2014
Shit's getting serious.
Mar 8, 2015 6:06 PM

Aug 2014
#prayforseidou

Naki still dumb as always, calling Miza by name in front of CCG lol
I wanna see more Sasarious action, next week please come fast ~
World is cruel place, and at the same time it's beautiful
Mar 8, 2015 6:08 PM

Nov 2011
Oreo_Assassin said:

He became SS rated ghoul sometime between the original manga and Re IIRC.

That last page... poor Seidou :(
Mar 8, 2015 6:41 PM

May 2012
Holy Shit Takizawa. What the fuck happen to him.

Man this was a beast chapter! War has finally began and everyone bought their a game. Hiase is fucking beast out there along with the rest of the Qs. I was waiting for Akira to run into Naki. Poor Tooru. Its one problem after another. I knew that guy was Torso ( in case everybody else already knows this already. This is just a joke). Now that's a fuckin cliffhanger for u. Man you know things are about to go down.

I wonder when that guy said its time for the owl to appear. Was he talking about Eto or Takizawa? I could be reading into it to much, Eto asked can he do it. Kind of stood out to me. Anyway great Chapter.

5/5.
Mar 8, 2015 6:43 PM

Jan 2014
Hinami looked mad.
Mar 8, 2015 6:44 PM

Jun 2014
god dammit i dont get page 13, who's that girl ''master yotsume'' cant find on google.

its not hinami right ? RIGHT ?

EDIT: NVM IUTS HINAMI thats why shes looking sad saying ''spine user'' nowww i get it
IlovepancakeMar 8, 2015 6:48 PM
Mar 8, 2015 6:50 PM

Apr 2013
Holy shit that last page, would never have guessed Seidou would have been aogiri, and a one-eyed ghoul no less, looks like they messed him real good too. Man, shit is about to go down in the next few weeks.
Mar 8, 2015 6:50 PM

Sep 2013
I'm speechless. I did not see that coming.
5/5
Mar 8, 2015 6:52 PM
Apr 2014
NOOOOOO SEIDO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Mar 8, 2015 6:56 PM

Oct 2012
Well Takizawa, nice to see you again, too bad you are...That.

Nice to see Akira with Hinami's dad.

C'mon Sasaki you can still save Tooru, and if youd don't meet Hinami and Ayato by the end of this arc I will be really pissed.

Edit: Seems like Takizawa will have Yoshimura's Kagune from what I can tell, and everybody will think it's the "Real" owl.
Mar 8, 2015 7:12 PM
Oct 2012
great chapter, I thought it would be messy by spoilers, but it flowed very well, Sasaki proved it can kill ghouls without mercy, pierced the head of two, wish he had stayed to fight that koukaku, we had several scenes of great violence, Akira made one thoses ................ and sad to Takizawa.
Mar 8, 2015 7:33 PM

Jun 2014
I love how BA Sasaki and Akira are.

Why can't Tooru just be left alone?! He'd better not die, seriously...

And takizawa...Ishida, you're so cruel...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2015 7:42 PM
Oct 2012
KageNoAbisu said:
I love how BA Sasaki and Akira are.

Why can't Tooru just be left alone?! He'd better not die, seriously...

And takizawa...Ishida, you're so cruel...

the problem is that in TG die is a blessing, then it would be better Tooru now die than to live and become "something else.'
Mar 8, 2015 7:46 PM

Jul 2012
That last page is spooky, why does Takizawa look so kaneki-ish?
Mar 8, 2015 7:47 PM
Dec 2014
NJZanDatsu said:
Oreo_Assassin said:

He became SS rated ghoul sometime between the original manga and Re IIRC.

That last page... poor Seidou :(

That makes sense, thanks
Mar 8, 2015 7:48 PM

Oct 2014
wzrd said:

Wouldn't say he looks like kaneki...just look at his eyes, he is a freaking mess up, while kaneki was in control...with the exception of kakuja form
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 8, 2015 7:53 PM

Oct 2014
wzrd said:

Probably got the jason treatment
Mar 8, 2015 7:56 PM
Oct 2012
Naki must have tortured Takizawa (or not)
Mar 8, 2015 7:56 PM

May 2012
Theanimevoyeur said:
wzrd said:

Probably got the jason treatment

LMAO.
Mar 8, 2015 7:59 PM

Oct 2014
I think if he was tortured, it was Tatara, after all he was using his bf as a weapon. Plus I think its more likely he was just starved than any other thing.
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Mar 8, 2015 8:24 PM
Apr 2014
gabyta07 said:
I think if he was tortured, it was Tatara, after all he was using his bf as a weapon. Plus I think its more likely he was just starved than any other thing.

Yeah I think the reason he looks like that is because he's starving. I mean when we saw Rize at Yomo's place her condition looks just like Seidou's at the moment including torture.
Mar 8, 2015 8:31 PM

Aug 2014
Stark700 said:

His left arm?? So Amon won't be amputated either...if he is a(/that certain) ghoul.

I knew Seidou wasn't dead. I mean, his Tarot Card is the Devil. Definitely did noT exhibit that in TG.

Prediction; Seidou will be later on be attempted to be saved by Haiseneki in the future. Probably. But Seidou will be tricked and further lost, until he sees....who is he close to? Amon? Or maybe his mentor....or something. I forgot what his name is.

Anyone think of a sort of connection happening between Torso and Mutsuki? By connection...in a way that a level of trust would be developed. Torso is obviously not after eating Mutsuki. When she ran away, he said, "It's me!" It's like he wanted her to recognize him and have a chat.

kannequiMar 8, 2015 8:55 PM

Mar 8, 2015 8:35 PM

Aug 2010
Poor Seidou. He's looking insane! Damn this was perfect timing with the anime.

Shit is going down! Loved the mention of Haise having the same fighting style as Arima.

Akira looked friggin pissed. Revenge for her stockings incoming. Go Naki :P

And Hinami!!bso her name is Yatsume now? And she's boss level in Aogiri? Just meet Sasa/Kaneki already >.<

Saiko being lol as usual is always fun to see XD
Mar 8, 2015 8:48 PM

Dec 2013
Wow, poor Takizawa... So, if Amon is still alive does that mean he was turned into a ghoul also?
Mar 8, 2015 9:18 PM

Oct 2014
I think its pretty obvious what happened to Amon now.

At the end of tokyo ghoul Eto said "we just have to make kaneki again". Seidos looking just like how kaneki was with the white hair and black nails, i wonder what they put him through
AmuroGrayMar 8, 2015 9:27 PM
"My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where the villas are, and i am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and i get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but i occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get 8 hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last checkup."
Mar 8, 2015 9:18 PM

Aug 2014
Well, well, pretty interesting chapter. I knew Akira stepped in the game as soon as i saw that spine-like quinque (which poor Hinami immediately sensed), she deserves to get revenge on Naki, though i doubt he'll be captured. I knew Torso was going to rush in and save Mitsuki, but his familiar tone with her threw me off. I doubt that stab's gonna do anything to Mitsuki.

So Kanou and Seido made their debut, though i didn't understand what the former meant by ''releasing the owl''. I hope we find out what Takizawa was put through for the last 3 years.

On a side note, i can't believe Hirako is still First Class, that guy deserves to be Associate Special Class.

5/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Mar 8, 2015 9:21 PM
Dec 2014
I really hope we get a chapter dedicated to Seido, i feel so bad for the guy :( The anime went perfect with this as well
Mar 8, 2015 9:21 PM

Dec 2013
They prolly made Seidou eat his mother on hsi urge for eating, starrved him for 2 months GG Mommy. Killing ur own mother wouldnt make any good ur mental stability
Mar 8, 2015 9:58 PM
Jul 2018
IMO 'Owl' could probably be implying that yoshimura's kagune is implanted into seidou.

But why master yotsume? Did hinami change her name for security reasons or something.

Hopefully suzuya can save tooru in time since location wise he is the closest to her.

Will be awesome if hinami decides to kick ass with her dual kagune.
Mar 8, 2015 10:02 PM

Sep 2013
Hinami is aogiri's equivalent to CCG's 2nd division.

Amon 100% alive with white hair ;)

This guy couldn't take the pain :(
Meth, not even once.
Mar 8, 2015 10:14 PM
Sep 2013
Takizawa I can't believe it.
I was like well that's the end for him back in Tokyo ghoul.
I already though Amon would still be alive because It felt weird having him die off panel and he and Kaneki have this mirror image thing going on. So If Kaneki is an investigator now I felt that Amon would be the ghoul having their roles swapped. Akira going in like a boss. Poor Tooru someone come to the rescue.
Mar 8, 2015 10:15 PM

Aug 2014
ichii_1 said:
Amon 100% alive with white hair ;)

This guy couldn't take the pain :(
Meth, not even once.

That's Seidou.

Mar 8, 2015 10:17 PM

May 2012
Holy god, that ending. Takizawa sure as hell didn't deserve that. Wonder how he even got in that situation in the first place o_O

Gotta feel bad for Hinami too

Mar 8, 2015 10:21 PM

Nov 2014
Really liked the chapter except the for last panel. I find it odd how everyone who is tortured seems to be following some trend style wise - painted nails, white hair, cracking nuckles. I liked kaneki's uniqueness and really not digging where this is heading.
n0thinglastsMar 8, 2015 10:31 PM
Mar 8, 2015 10:25 PM

Dec 2013
Takizawa!!! Fuck.. this is really depressing damn it..
DAMN IT!!

I know his wish is not to die but damn.. 5/5 for this.
Akira should be happy right now haha, and i'm pretty sure Amon will show up next time in half ghoul form.
Skill 1 - Mask Maker.
Skill 2 - Binding Spell.
Skill 3 - Conceal Darkness.
Skill 4 - Mind Shield..
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.