Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 1:54 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meh, this episode felt slow at first, not much action but we do get more mechanics in terms of weaponry

Chika, that gun is way toooo big for you D:

Jokes aside, some of the classes can really define their potential powers with SS rank being the strongest in terms of firepower with those guns. I wouldn't want to get hit by that sort of power. Same goes for the class levels of the recruits there especially Yuuma who set a record time of 0.04 seconds. Somewhat hyped to see the mock fight next time.
Stark700Feb 14, 2015 2:43 PM
Feb 14, 2015 2:55 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kuga is so friggin' badass; finishing off the fight in less than a second and twice at that! If he were to use his Black Trigger, it probably would've been over even before it started.

Kitora being smug after finding out Osamu wasn't the one to take down that Neighbor from school was pretty funny!
Looks like she got a crush on Karasuma. Flustered KanaHana's voice is <3. That dumbstruck face though. XD

Chika was pretty awesome with her razing shot too. The Trion was strong with that one!

A bit surprised Kazama picked Osamu for a mock battle instead of Kuga. I wonder if it was just a way to humiliate him.

Decent episode. Hopefully, Osamu will not get wrecked horribly and manage to put up a fight, even if a little.

Feb 14, 2015 3:19 PM

Oct 2014
I almost died of laughter when Kazama said he wanted to fight osamu, I hope he'll land a few blows and not completely embarrass himself.
It's about time he showed us what he's worth -especially after we saw both Chika and Yuma OP
Feb 14, 2015 3:33 PM
Jul 2018
Kuga finished the fight off in less than a second.

Kitora has a crush on Karasuma.

That razing shot of Chika was amazing.
Feb 14, 2015 3:51 PM
Jul 2018
Very good and enjoyable episode!
Mock fight next episode, I look forward to it.
Feb 14, 2015 5:13 PM

Mar 2012
I'm looking forward to watch this fight! I hope Osamu got stronger during the training or else it will be a bit disappointing because his kouhais (Chika and Kuga) are already badass so he must become one too! =)
Feb 14, 2015 5:40 PM

Nov 2007
First step to long load begins. Some people think that Ayashiyama team is mascot team (just chosen by looks).

Trigger in the glove? Everyone's number is different. A series of training first. There is a very fast guy who finished in one min., but neighbor guy surprised everyone by finished it in under one sec.! That lady realized the truth when seeing it and happy about it, but sad about main guy being FukuJun's character's student (she adores him).

Then explanation about the sniper. That girl, too, surprised everyone with the question she asked based on the training she did and the shooting.

Midorikawa-san's character challenged the main guy.

Interesting, fake border point card.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Feb 14, 2015 6:20 PM

Jun 2014
Kitora continues to be best girl, go figure.
Feb 14, 2015 6:23 PM

May 2013
I have a feeling he is gonna lose horribly.
Feb 14, 2015 7:20 PM

Aug 2014
That scene with Chika was the greatest.

Feb 14, 2015 7:30 PM

Feb 2008
It was already expect that Yuuma would stand out, after all he got most combat experiences all of trainers.
Kitora what a nice smile ^_^ pointing at Osamu

Hey don't give Chika a sniper with attack power as SS class, it's too dangerous and what would happen if anyone were out there lol. (Canon Shoot)
Osamu will lose badly he is weaker than a B class level.
Without Yuuma help he wouldn't even be a B Class.

Yeah, this show indeed underrated but I like it.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 14, 2015 9:04 PM

Apr 2013
Suwa(the most badass fodder!), Izuho(chika's new best friend), Arafune(keep an eye on this guy!), Azuma(one of the veterans), new 3 idiots(Rooster Battle Formation: Vidofnir!), all of this new awesome characters in one episode! I like it.

Feb 14, 2015 9:22 PM

Jul 2011
Mator said:

That was funny. I would figure they put a limiter on training/demostration triggers. XD

I'm hoping Osamu shows us something notable, maybe some good strategizing. Right now he doesn't have anything at all, so I think/hope he'll become the brains of the group at least.

The detail that goes into this anime, despite it's simplicity, is great. I mean, do we give a crap about how big the sniper room is? No. But it's nice to know! And that the creator actually gave some thought into it shows his intent in setting-building. Also the weapon rankings, the usage, and thoroughness in such details are rare and appreciated. Underrated. It's not flashy, but I enjoy this show quite a bit.
Feb 14, 2015 11:14 PM

Nov 2009
Some of the most ba moments for both Chika and Kuga in this ep. effortless 0.4 seconds (and it's getting shorter!) and the shot which will later become the reason for Chika to be hailed as the 'Trion monster' of Tamakoma, lol.
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Feb 14, 2015 11:26 PM

Jul 2012
Osamu will lose. That's almost a given looking at his current capabilities. WT isn't your typical shounen w/ sudden nakama/guts power ups after all.

BUT! He will lose gloriously. How, you ask? Just watch next week's episode^^

[quote=Mirorin]
Mator said:
I'm hoping Osamu shows us something notable, maybe some good strategizing. Right now he doesn't have anything at all, so I think/hope he'll become the brains of the group at least.

Close. Real close...
Feb 14, 2015 11:50 PM
May 2012
Loved the episode!!! Awesome to see everyone in shock when Yuma defeated the Neighbour in 1.6 seconds and Chikka's highly destructive shot. I have high hopes for Osamu to show something badass in the next episode!! =D
Feb 15, 2015 3:27 AM

Jan 2013
Nice episode, a mock fight isn't bad, even if it's agains a stronger opponent, it's a way to learn new things.
Feb 15, 2015 4:21 AM
Jul 2014
Mirorin said:
That was funny. I would figure they put a limiter on training/demostration triggers. XD

Maybe Chika's Trion power is too strong to be limited. :)

Mirorin said:

They did hint in that direction in the preview. I still expect him to get completely owned in the first half of the episode at least, and probably in the whole thing. Even with the extra training he's still at best C+ rank, so vs. an A rank he shouldn't have a chance. Still looking forward to seeing it though, and I hope he can figure out a way to match up to his future teammates.
Feb 15, 2015 4:43 AM

Oct 2009
Chika is amazing XD

Next episode looks interesting ^^
Feb 15, 2015 5:18 AM

Oct 2014
animenoobster said:
Loved the episode!!! Awesome to see everyone in shock when Yuma defeated the Neighbour in 1.6 seconds and Chikka's highly destructive shot. I have high hopes for Osamu to show something badass in the next episode!! =D

Actually it was 0.6 seconds. XD

Very nice episode, Yuuma and Chika will be the talk of everyone in Border HQ. I mean when did you ever heard of a chibi defeating a trion soldier in less than a second, twice? Or a chibi girl annihilate a huge target AND destroy a section of the HQ thick walls, made to withstand trion artillery? XDDD

I gonna cheer for you in the mock battle, Osamu! Don't lose too badly, ya hear me? XD
Feb 15, 2015 10:10 AM

Aug 2010
Dat Dere Kitora <3

Kuga owning his own impossible record was so BA and lol to see XD

Chika's sniping already getting recognized by the senpais and DAT Trion amount!! BA!

Plz Osamu! Don't lose too badly T^T I hope he can at least leave an impression >.<
Feb 15, 2015 11:49 AM

Apr 2008
Mator said:

Indeed... well as long as she doesn't have to pay to get it fixed... ^^;
Feb 15, 2015 12:24 PM

Oct 2014
Kazama picked Osamu for a mock battle? Looks like it's an easy win for the high ranking border agent.
Feb 15, 2015 11:22 PM

May 2012
I wonder why he picked Osamu. But it's really funny when he picked him. I really thought it was Kuga. But anyway, it's time for Osamu since Chika and Kuga are really impressing others already in their 1st day of training! Really loving this show.
Feb 16, 2015 1:59 AM

Oct 2013
sniper chick is fresh
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Feb 16, 2015 2:01 AM

Mar 2011
I am hoping for too much for our main character to show some ability next episode?
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Feb 16, 2015 8:25 AM
Nov 2010
This episode picked up a bit. I'm looking forward to more like it.
Feb 16, 2015 2:16 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
0.6 seconds. Instrument must be broken!!! 0.4 seconds. That's right, never doubt Yuuma. And those real rookies snickering at Chika's comment about running away after sniping sure got a surprise at the end! Who knew? Can't judge a person on their size! We know Yuuma and Chika are amazing, but now it's time to give Osamu some spotlight. Though I guess not without him being pummeled first. Kazama asking for a mock fight with Osamu and not Yuuma is just too surprising. How can they end the episode there?? :(
Feb 16, 2015 8:45 PM

Jun 2014
Mator said:

Greatest moment ever. The look on the A-ranks face as she pulled the trigger is amazing.

Also i'm looking forward to next weeks fight!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Feb 17, 2015 1:19 AM

Oct 2011
Kuga AWESOME !!!!

She loves him <3

Chika OMG XDD

I hope Osamu wins at least
Feb 17, 2015 2:18 AM

Jul 2011
TehWhiteTiger said:
I am hoping for too much for our main character to show some ability next episode?

Yeah, probably. I'm 100% expecting a one-sided battle. Osamu has no chance and he knows it. The best we'll get out of the fight is everyone underestimating Osamu, and maybe a moment of him having some ingenious battle strategy (which will fail because he's weak lol). Or more likely, he'll just measure his strength, like he said in the episode.

I don't particularly mind though. There are many ways to contribute to a battle without physical strength or ability, that's what makes a diverse and effective team. His future role might be the most important, depending on how the creator develops him. :D
Feb 17, 2015 7:10 PM

Jun 2014
who even likes Osamu? lol bitch luvs bridges
Feb 17, 2015 8:12 PM

Oct 2013
Jerkhov said:
who even likes Osamu? lol bitch luvs bridges

Me and the readers of the manga. In the character poll made Osamu ranked 1st!
Feb 17, 2015 9:35 PM

Oct 2013
Lol Chika and Yuuma have already distinguished themselves from the pack. Osamu's turn lol lol lol
Feb 18, 2015 6:13 PM

May 2013
That downsized Neighbor is pretty cute.
But damn, Yuuma slayed it in 0.6 seconds! A new record!
Lol, they made him do it again and it became 0.4 seconds.

Kitora's happy that Osamu actually sucks.
But she's way happier when Karasuma is around.
Meanwhile, Chika's showing off how badass she can be. (^_^)
So the Sniper Triggers are Egret, Lightning, and Ibis.

Damn, Kazama challenged Osamu and we all know Osamu will lose.
But hopefully, he'll have some plan and lose gloriously.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Feb 19, 2015 1:44 PM
Jul 2018
Yuma was awesome and so was Chika. I enjoyed this episode a lot and next episode seems promising. I can't wait to see what's Osamu's plan.
Feb 19, 2015 2:59 PM

Mar 2011
Mirorin said:
TehWhiteTiger said:

Yeah, probably. I'm 100% expecting a one-sided battle. Osamu has no chance and he knows it. The best we'll get out of the fight is everyone underestimating Osamu, and maybe a moment of him having some ingenious battle strategy (which will fail because he's weak lol). Or more likely, he'll just measure his strength, like he said in the episode.

I don't particularly mind though. There are many ways to contribute to a battle without physical strength or ability, that's what makes a diverse and effective team. His future role might be the most important, depending on how the creator develops him. :D

True. I expect him to do something clever, but still lose.

He will either be the startegic one or they will go down the generic, oh he had some super suppressed power and is now op route xD.
"When everyone else is about to give up, the fighter who becomes the role model, is the true Leader."

Feb 19, 2015 5:48 PM

Apr 2014
Now I really hope we can see some sort of skill from Osamu even though Kazama will probably slay him in the end. Kinda really excited for the next episode.
Feb 21, 2015 5:35 AM

Oct 2013
Whoa, this episode was actually enjoyable! Can't wait for the next episode!
Jan 28, 2016 12:23 AM

Dec 2012
Yuma declined those cocky flucks after showing his badass greatness.

Looks like Chika can handle something that big.

OH SHIT! Osamu was about to get humiliated, but the other trainee's left.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 20, 2016 5:22 AM

May 2014
Oh this seems fun, I'm sure he'll lose the best he can.
Apr 24, 2016 12:57 PM

Jan 2015
Damn Yuma and Chika are shining.
Aug 22, 2017 11:51 PM

Apr 2009
He's not gonna win most certainly, but at least put a wrinkle in his Rank A armor of haughtiness or something.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 26, 2020 1:19 PM

Nov 2016
Yuuma and Chika got to show off, but Osamu is up to a tough challenge. Really enjoyed the episode, the ranking and power system, that stuff is right up my alley, even tho it was a lot to take in at once.

Hyped for more.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Sep 23, 2020 11:16 PM
Oct 2019
Awesome.

I love training episodes in most any anime. So this is right up my alley. I probably laughed for 30 second after China blasted that room to bits. That instructors face getting all mushy from the force haha.

I was already enjoying this show, but ever since that black trigger theft mission this show's gotten even better.

The comedy really works for me, too.

I bet 4 eyes get wrecked, but he keeps on struggling forward.
Oct 18, 2020 5:07 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The point system is really interesting, can't wait to see them class A... well so far Kuga is definitely OP, he can be the neighbor in 0.4s xD that's incredible, same for Chika who even destroyed the wall, now I really want to see the battle against Osamu, it's definitely going to be interesting
Jun 18, 2022 1:40 PM

Mar 2019
Oh no, Osamu's going to get humiliated. This mock fight feels too random though.

Kuga is just Kuga, I expected him to do it but 0.4 seconds?! Lolll.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 9, 2022 1:42 PM
Mar 2022
0.06 seconds! Retakes test 0.04 seconds! "his time improved"

Kuga is just built different, even just using a standard issue border trigger he's equal to an A rank, if he was to actually use his black trigger he'd be equal to an S rank...
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM

Jan 2019
ppl shouldn't hate so hard on osamu, hes trying his best within his limitations and truly wants the best for his world

even if hes weak i think its great that hes pushing himself. hes really cool and brave
candies:

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 15 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 24, 2015

34 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.