Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 23, 2015 12:49 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
"It's okay, you're cute"

Aww that scene this chapter..but yeah, this investigation is really getting interesting. Saiko is also quite character both past and present.
Jan 23, 2015 1:01 PM

Oct 2014
spilled wine=spilled blood?
"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 23, 2015 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
Trying to gleam a number from Wasshu's hands at the end there, I can see 0, 2, 3 & 5; does that fit any appropriate tarots?

Fool can mean "walking blindly"->Is the auction a trap?
High priestess / empress don't really fit
Hierophant is about "doing the right thing" so that works too
MikeHuntJan 23, 2015 1:10 PM
Jan 23, 2015 1:16 PM

Sep 2008
The female Haise is pretty hot :)
We had more info about Saiko's past.
Mutsuki is always insecure.
Jan 23, 2015 1:18 PM

Apr 2014
The clowns are gonna intervene in the next auction?
Kill "Haise" already bring back my white pearl.

Jan 23, 2015 1:19 PM
Oct 2012
a good chapter. more about the past of Saiko was revealed, poor Sasaki, he is afraid of dying if he recover their memories, Nico and Rome together, fucking turned serious.

ps: it was interesting to see that "target" interested in the breasts of the nutcracker.
Jan 23, 2015 1:30 PM

Aug 2010
Finally. Took long enough <_<

Sasako is a miracle of the universe <3 Such a sad monologue though when Haise was wondering if he'll "die" when his memories come back :(

Pierrot seem eager to make that happen soon. I just don't want anymore tragedy for Ken and Haise D: Can't they share a body :P

Saiko's past is sad too :( another ass hole parent to the list...
Jan 23, 2015 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
Really good chapter, a ton going on with a bunch of different characters, pretty impressed that Ishida can make it all flow coherently.

-This translation has Mutsuki saying "it's not like a think like a man", which is still pretty open ended. Imo it looks like the big gender debate with him will continue, maybe he doesn't even know at this point what he is. Lots of insecurity from him this chapter, until the booze started flowing lol.

-So Nutcracker is part of a human trafficking ring? And is responsible for gathering humans to be sold at auction? TG has dealt with dark stuff in the past but this is up there. Almost feels like CSI:Toyko. Quinx is facing the real deal in terms of criminal ghouls right now. Might not be Aogiri but pretty horrible in it's own right.

-Pierrot pisses me off. They can't stand to see Kaneki happy as Sasaki, they want to see him immersed in tragedy. Definitely some possible foreshadowing with "wouldn't it be nice if Haise died?" Along with Shirazu asking him about what happens when his memories come back. Although I still think it will be awhile before we get Kaneki back.

-Good backstory on Saiko, explains why she's so lazy. I'm curious about Shirazu too. Sounds like his dad is dead but I wonder what happened to his mom?

Hope we get regular weekly chapters from here on out. Love watching the plot thicken right now, feels like Ishida's setting up for something big with all the old characters returning and being shown.
Jan 23, 2015 1:35 PM

Jan 2014
Sasaki a cute a fug
Mutsuki cute as fug
Roma is the TG fanbases' true colors.
Jan 23, 2015 1:36 PM
Jul 2013
Haise can really pull off the whole girl look and also Saiko calling him Maman (Mama) was cute.

Feels like the next couple of chapters are going to be hectic. Kinda nervous of what's to come.
Jan 23, 2015 1:39 PM

Oct 2014
CNTRI715 said:
Really good chapter, a ton going on with a bunch of different characters, pretty impressed that Ishida can make it all flow coherently.

-This translation has Mutsuki saying "it's not like a think like a man", which is still pretty open ended. Imo it looks like the big gender debate with him will continue, maybe he doesn't even know at this point what he is. Lots of insecurity from him this chapter, until the booze started flowing lol.

-So Nutcracker is part of a human trafficking ring? And is responsible for gathering humans to be sold at auction? TG has dealt with dark stuff in the past but this is up there. Almost feels like CSI:Toyko. Quinx is facing the real deal in terms of criminal ghouls right now. Might not be Aogiri but pretty horrible in it's own right.

-Pierrot pisses me off. They can't stand to see Kaneki happy as Sasaki, they want to see him immersed in tragedy. Definitely some possible foreshadowing with "wouldn't it be nice if Haise died?" Along with Shirazu asking him about what happens when his memories come back. Although I still think it will be awhile before we get Kaneki back.

-Good backstory on Saiko, explains why she's so lazy. I'm curious about Shirazu too. Sounds like his dad is dead but I wonder what happened to his mom?

Hope we get regular weekly chapters from here on out. Love watching the plot thicken right now, feels like Ishida's setting up for something big with all the old characters returning and being shown.

When I read that line in the spoilers, to me very personally, then he is not a transexual, just a woman hiding but as you said the debate will keep going.

Well they are Pierrot, what is entertaining about a happy Sasaki???

I just hope Kaneki will get back his sex appeal that Haise is making him lose.

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Jan 23, 2015 1:45 PM

Sep 2014
gabyta07 said:

When I read that line in the spoilers, to me very personally, then he is not a transexual, just a woman hiding but as you said the debate will keep going.

Well they are Pierrot, what is entertaining about a happy Sasaki???

I just hope Kaneki will get back his sex appeal that Haise is making him lose.

Yeah I agree with you. After reading that line I personally think he probably still thinks and feels like a woman but had some traumatic experience with a man to the point that he decided he would rather hide himself as one than have to deal with men anymore. But really I think there's still not enough evidence to confirm either way... And I can't comment on Kaneki's sex appeal lol.
Jan 23, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2014
Damnit Sasaki how will I ever be able to take what Kaneki says seriously in Root A if you keep making faces like this?

That look puts most of the women to shame lol. No offence by the way

About Mutsuki, I'm beginning to think I was correct about my old theory where he might have had a really traumatic past. Perhaps his relationship with his family was a bad one because he didn't seem sad at all about the fact that they got killed by ghouls. He seemed more glad if truth be told but anyways this is all an assumption so Ishida needs to shed more light on that topic. And is it just me or does Mutsuki seem to have some feeling for Sasaki when he called him cute?

I really wanted to know about Shirazu backstory and his parents.Not to mention those monologues of Haise is pretty damn sad. Its like Ishida is literally making the fans choose between him and the old Kaneki. I know Sasaki will get his memories sooner or later but I hope he stays for a bit more.

Its funny how Roma is like most of Tokyo ghoul fans true colors because they want the old Kaneki back. Clever play right there Ishida because it seems he's aware of what the fans want.
Z4KJan 24, 2015 8:05 AM
Jan 23, 2015 2:19 PM

Oct 2014
Z4k said:
Damnit Sasaki how will I ever be able to take what Kaneki says seriously in Root A if you keep making faces like this?
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2en3ght.jpg

About Mutsuki, I'm beginning to think I was correct about my old theory where he might have had a really traumatic past. Perhaps his relationship with his family was a bad one because he didn't seem sad at all about the fact that they got killed by ghouls. He seemed more glad if truth be told but anyways this is all an assumption so Ishida needs to shed more light on that topic. And is it just me or does Mutsuki seem to have some feeling for Sasaki when he called him cute?

I really wanted to know about Shirazu backstory and his parents.Not to mention those monologues of Haise is pretty damn sad. Its like Ishida is literally making the fans choose between him and the old Kaneki. I know Sasaki will get his memories sooner or later but I hope he stays for a bit more.

Its funny how Roma is like most of Tokyo ghoul fans true colors because they want the old Kaneki back. Clever play right there Ishida because it seems he's aware of what the fans want.

Yeah, but I think Sasaki is more like an idol to her. Like me looking at Brad Pitt or something like that lol

Well a happy character isnt entertaining...a struggle has to be always be on the center of the story...if the character feels fulfilled or something like it, then there is not much story to tell.
Nevertheless even thou Sasaki is "happy", he still has his struggles, but they are all related to Kaneki.
Personally I want him to merge, not to be destroyed.
But it could also be a foreshadowing the talk with Shirazu, that maybe he will leave the CCG when he gets them back.
Personally I think if indeed it is so, then he would make a grave mistake, what better way to confront Aogiri that being in the CCG.

Random thing: I just pictured Nutcracker being Seidou who went to a gender change while going to a ghoul change lol, wouldnt that be hilarious

Jan 23, 2015 2:41 PM

Oct 2014
gabyta07 said:
Z4k said:
http://oi59.tinypic.com/2en3ght.jpg

Yeah, but I think Sasaki is more like an idol to her. Like me looking at Brad Pitt or something like that lol

Well a happy character isnt entertaining...a struggle has to be always be on the center of the story...if the character feels fulfilled or something like it, then there is not much story to tell.
Nevertheless even thou Sasaki is "happy", he still has his struggles, but they are all related to Kaneki.
But it could also be a foreshadowing the talk with Shirazu, that maybe he will leave the CCG when he gets them back.
Personally I think if indeed it is so, then he would make a grave mistake, what better way to confront Aogiri that being in the CCG.

Random thing: I just pictured Nutcracker being Seidou who went to a gender change while going to a ghoul change lol, wouldnt that be hilarious

Yeah I agree. As much as people want Sasaki to leave the CCG, the CCG is the best possible place he can stay at for now. First he has to look over the Quinx and he already sees them as a family. He's also helping others, something that Kaneki always wanted to do. Finally, CCG has enough manpower, information, and the materials to go against large organizations like Aogiri. I also think the Pierrot can't fuck with him as easily when he's under CCG's protection.

Now if he left and went back to Anteiku, what would happen? All he would do would be pouring coffee for random people without getting anything done. Yomo and Touka and the rest of the gang are valuable, but I'm not sure how much help they can be.

Don't even get me started on having Sasaki start his own group again. He neither has the resources nor the manpower to go up against anything intimidating. We saw what happened in the original manga.
Jan 23, 2015 2:43 PM

Apr 2014
pereeia said:
gabyta07 said:

Yeah I agree. As much as people want Sasaki to leave the CCG, the CCG is the best possible place he can stay at for now. First he has to look over the Quinx and he already sees them as a family. He's also helping others, something that Kaneki always wanted to do. Finally, CCG has enough manpower, information, and the materials to go against large organizations like Aogiri. I also think the Pierrot can't fuck with him as easily when he's under CCG's protection.

Now if he left and went back to Anteiku, what would happen? All he would do would be pouring coffee for random people without getting anything done. Yomo and Touka and the rest of the gang are valuable, but I'm not sure how much help they can be.

Don't even get me started on having Sasaki start his own group again. He neither has the resources nor the manpower to go up against anything intimidating. We saw what happened in the original manga.

Agree on all those points.
Jan 23, 2015 2:43 PM

Dec 2014
Anyone else think that sasako was lookin good in this chapter! Lol
Looks like things are heating up for the auction. I can't wait.
Jan 23, 2015 2:45 PM

Jan 2011
With all this talk about Haise's memories and past in this chapter, I really don't think that he's going do "die". It wouldn't make sense. Though, I'm curiuos what his personality will be like with the addiction of Ken.
And it's really sad that it looks like he's not going to stay happy for too long... Ah, but I still wish for at least a happy ending.
Jan 23, 2015 2:55 PM

Dec 2011
Wtfff! Urie and Saiko are siblings?! Why nobody is talking about that?! Did I get it wrong??

It makes me sad the whole thing with Sasaki. He can't diee. He will merge with Kaneki.

Lol at that Seidou's theory.
Jan 23, 2015 3:01 PM

Oct 2011
I don't believe that Haise will die when he gets back his memories. There will be a point, when Ken will became one person, when Kaneki, Shironeki, Centipede and Haise will merge. It's about acceptance. He has a habit of making another personality when things go bad, and denying his past self.

We won't have a peace between ghouls and humans, but Ishida gave us a hint that Kaneki is important factor to help both species learn coexistence. Society changes slowly, but we have already seen that there are people who accepts ghouls, and the worst part is not ghoul killings, but humans' intolerance and CCG propaganda. Of course, there are ghouls like Rize or Tsukiyama, but Anteiku squad was really human-friendly.

I think that Shirazu's father is in prison/gangster or something like that. I have the feeling that he's still alive and Shirazu is aware where he is, but doesn't care about him at all.
I don't want Mutsuki to have any strange trauma. I believe that she's denying her womanhood, because he/she feels insecure, and believes that being a man is easier, but it doesn't mean she/he was raped or anything like that. We have enough tragedy in TG, it would be nice to have something more normal, like Saiko's story. I'm curious what has happened with her brother, though...

We met another Washuu. Whole families work for CCG, it's scary... First Mado, now Washuu... It's family business or something? ;D

Femine Sassan looks like Akira - and Qs' mother too XD Drunk Mutsuki is lovely. I love Saiko's carefree nature... And Shirazu is worrying too much. They are really like Haise's children ;D
Jan 23, 2015 3:04 PM

Apr 2014
-Iggy- said:
Wtfff! Urie and Saiko are siblings?! Why nobody is talking about that?! Did I get it wrong??

It makes me sad the whole thing with Sasaki. He can't diee. He will merge with Kaneki.

Lol at that Seidou's theory.

No they aren't siblings.
Jan 23, 2015 4:39 PM

Oct 2012
TIL that Akira likes to go out dinking.

LOL at "Sasako" and "Shii". Sasako 10/10 would read again.

It's also interesting that the Q's know that Haise has amnesia, not sure if that was brought up before. I really liked the psychological aspect that if Haise gets his memories back that he (Haise) might die.
Jan 23, 2015 5:57 PM

Sep 2013
-Iggy- said:

Sasaki? what about Kaneki? he'll die too, tokyo ghoul:re is a true tragedy series :'(
They'll fuse into one being called kaseki or sanaki :'(

Another Washuu :O
The bloodline runs deep, they have the ccg management on lock and key.
ichii_1Jan 23, 2015 8:41 PM
Jan 23, 2015 7:55 PM
Apr 2014
They should kill Sasaki and get Kaneki back.
Jan 23, 2015 8:26 PM

Jun 2014
More backstory on characters (why does every single person have such a terrible life, my god)
Pierrot shows up (and they don't like Haise apparently)
Seeing them as girls was great XD
I've been really enjoying all of the chapters so far, this is awesome.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 23, 2015 9:40 PM
Sep 2013
Everybody gets some good character development. Highlighting Haise and the rest story of the Q's. Poor Haise wondering what will happen If his memories do return. Pierrot's Roma and her twisted self wanting to see Haise in pain. Makes me really want to see Kaneki return and rip them a new one. I like how they made Roma be like how the fans are thinking of how they want to see Kaneki.
Jan 23, 2015 9:54 PM

Apr 2014
Shirazu saying Sasaki has no idea what a Parent is.
Ha! Wait till you see one of Kaneki's Kakuja breakdown.

Jan 23, 2015 11:36 PM
Jan 2015
A solid chapter ,more of quinque's background , a bit info about Haise's memory
Hmmm , there's talk about killing Haise .Can't wait for more detailed information about what actually happen to Kaneki .

Well .. After Hinami , Nishiki , Yomo , Touka , Tsukiyama, and most likely Amon at previous chapter , this time we see Nico and Roma . Probably next chapter will be Uta ? it seems the build up almost finish , There's only Banjou , Hide , and Rize's whereabout which we haven't known yet
Jan 23, 2015 11:41 PM
Jan 2015
zxrdm said:
TIL that Akira likes to go out dinking.

LOL at "Sasako" and "Shii". Sasako 10/10 would read again.

It's also interesting that the Q's know that Haise has amnesia, not sure if that was brought up before. I really liked the psychological aspect that if Haise gets his memories back that he (Haise) might die.

she likes to go dinking...10/10 typo
"Is it just me, or is the lobby full of ghouls?" - CCG investigator Roger Sterling.
Jan 24, 2015 1:40 AM

Feb 2014
because my english is not so well, i'll ask you.

"because he knows next to nothing about what a parent is..."

does that mean he knows everything about being a parent or he knows nothing ?

kinda complicated ><
EustassKiddo !
Jan 24, 2015 2:56 AM
Oct 2012
ftsyzc said:
because my english is not so well, i'll ask you.

"because he knows next to nothing about what a parent is..."

does that mean he knows everything about being a parent or he knows nothing ?

kinda complicated ><

mean he (Haise) does not remember anything and so he knows nothing about himself.
Jan 24, 2015 3:02 AM

Jan 2013
they did the make up very well.
It was interesting to see the pasts of the team.
Jan 24, 2015 3:13 AM

Oct 2013
Sasako is the miracle of this universe.
Jan 24, 2015 3:40 AM

Jul 2012
Clowns are back, Tsukiyama's time is getting closer, awww, HYPE HYPE HYPE
Jan 24, 2015 4:18 AM

Jul 2013
KageNoAbisu said:
More backstory on characters (why does every single person have such a terrible life, my god)

Well, most of the students at the CCG academy had their families hurt/killed by ghouls before being taken into CCG's care. It was explained in the prequel I think.

Nuvi said:
Sasako is the miracle of this universe.

10/10 wouldn't mind seeing her again xD

Can't wait for the next chapter. I heard there will be some background info on ghouls in next chapter and two members from Aogiri are shown.

Jan 24, 2015 4:52 AM

Jul 2014
Well ... I'm aware that Mutsuki seemed in danger since Nut knows something.

That Roma's expression ... that bitch who betrayed Anteiku, She's gonna hurt my baby (again).

Kinda interesting to see a new "Washuu".

Next chapter is gonna be a detailed chapter I suppose.
Jan 24, 2015 4:55 AM

Oct 2013
The motherfuckers are back.

Mutsuki is so cute though.
Jan 24, 2015 9:46 AM

Dec 2013
I'm not into traps or anything. Actually I'm homophobic, but that sasko...Ishida is seriously playing with our heads here lol..Interesting chapter.. Saiko past is interesting. Such cases for money happen a lot of people irl too and it's very sad.

Haise character is better than kuro kankei so I don't want him to die and become an emo(again) though I would like to see shiro kankei in action like before too.

Good to see the pierrots and roma's personality seems fun.. kill that nico already.. hate that fag..

nutcracker and big mama are probably mother and daughter... I think or maybe nutcracker was actually a guy and now like transgender.. thanks to that mama of her's.. just me over thinking maybe.

Don't if haise is gonna get his revenge from pierrot but I get the feeling that suzuya is gonna get his.. HOPEFULLY!!! >.<

P.S the next chapter looks interesting too.. Can't believe I'm reading this manga weekly -.-
Jan 24, 2015 10:16 AM

Aug 2014
Ew
Jan 24, 2015 11:33 AM

May 2010
pages 1-17 were really boring to read even tho they offered some background infomration. i dont know why but the way the manga is drawn makes it really hard to read. i didnt have that problem with tokyo ghoul manga for some reason.
Jan 24, 2015 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
CNTRI715 said:

doesnt seem to me that she considers herself to be male or that it has to do with her personal sexuality at all. my guess is that something happened to her, she probably got raped or molested by a guy obviously, then after that every glare she got from a guy who found her attractive reminded her of that glare she received on the night she got attacked or w/e you would consider it.
Jan 24, 2015 12:55 PM
Oct 2012
bromains said:
CNTRI715 said:

doesnt seem to me that she considers herself to be male or that it has to do with her personal sexuality at all. my guess is that something happened to her, she probably got raped or molested by a guy obviously, then after that every glare she got from a guy who found her attractive reminded her of that glare she received on the night she got attacked or w/e you would consider it.

this page: http://imperialscans.com/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/13-aah-blood-rain/5

there is a picture with the words "rape, rape, rape", I wonder if it was translated right?
Jan 24, 2015 1:10 PM

Sep 2014
Acernos said:
bromains said:

this page: http://imperialscans.com/read/tokyo-ghoul-re/13-aah-blood-rain/5

there is a picture with the words "rape, rape, rape", I wonder if it was translated right?

That would be a pretty big difference in translation. Probably just photoshopped by someone.
Jan 24, 2015 1:59 PM

Apr 2009
This manga is bad and overall just very disorganized/cluttered. I guess my mistake was expecting something similar to the original. :(

Perhaps it's also that I'm having a hard time caring about any of these new characters... I just want to see them killed in front of Haise, one by one so that Kaneki can break free!
Jan 24, 2015 2:05 PM
Oct 2012
ReaperEXE said:
This manga is bad and overall just very disorganized/cluttered. I guess my mistake was expecting something similar to the original. :(

Perhaps it's also that I'm having a hard time caring about any of these new characters... I just want to see them killed in front of Haise, one by one so that Kaneki can break free!

whereas Anteiku raid is part of the original, and is the most disorganized and poorly arc designed by the author .............

particularly I think the story is flowing better now than before, but opinion is opinion.
Jan 24, 2015 4:03 PM

Aug 2014
Oh, wow. Didn't think we'd actually get a whole chapter of them being girls, but alright. Hopefully we can have some semi-regular time for chapter releases.

Shirazu continues to surprise me. I don't know if i misjudged him for the ''stupid but loyal type'', but he can definitely think on his own and care for Haise, not to mention wanting to make the squad better by trying to discipline Saiko (good luck with that, though).

Mitsuki is very, very cute, there's no denying that. And, as usual, Ka-... i mean Sasaki wants to score points bring up her mood. Honestly, she reminds me of Kaneki when the original TG began.

And the clowns appear. I hope that girl, whatever her name was, gets the Jason treatment from Haise himself, ending it with him ''taking it from her''. I'll leave Nico to Mitsuki. The Chairman's son also appears (previous haircut was better), and i definitely want to see what's happening in the inner layers of the CCG.

Chapter wasn't anything special, though it was still an okay one.

3/5
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 24, 2015 4:16 PM
Apr 2014
Maledict said:
Oh, wow. Didn't think we'd actually get a whole chapter of them being girls, but alright. Hopefully we can have some semi-regular time for chapter releases.

Shirazu continues to surprise me. I don't know if i misjudged him for the ''stupid but loyal type'', but he can definitely think on his own and care for Haise, not to mention wanting to make the squad better by trying to discipline Saiko (good luck with that, though).

Mitsuki is very, very cute, there's no denying that. And, as usual, Ka-... i mean Sasaki wants to score points bring up her mood. Honestly, she reminds me of Kaneki when the original TG began.

And the clowns appear. I hope that girl, whatever her name was, gets the Jason treatment from Haise himself, ending it with him ''taking it from her''. I'll leave Nico to Mitsuki. The Chairman's son also appears (previous haircut was better), and i definitely want to see what's happening in the inner layers of the CCG.

Chapter wasn't anything special, though it was still an okay one.

3/5

Ahahahahaha Mutsuki is too weak to handle Nico. I mean if she couldn't handle a Ghoul like Torso, there's no way she could handle a clown.
Jan 24, 2015 4:24 PM

Dec 2012
GreenBenjamin said:
Sasaki a cute a fug
Mutsuki cute as fug

You sir, explained it perfectly.
TiameJan 24, 2015 4:37 PM
Karma must be a woman, men just can't be that bitchy.
Jan 24, 2015 5:04 PM

Aug 2014
AquaWateria said:
Ahahahahaha Mutsuki is too weak to handle Nico. I mean if she couldn't handle a Ghoul like Torso, there's no way she could handle a clown.

That was meant more so as a joke, with all the Mitsuki and Nico both differentiating between the two human genders, but what makes you think Nico is even strong? Scratch that, what makes you think the clowns are strong? They're more like manipulators, not fighters. The only thing we know for sure is that Uta is equal to Yomo.

In fact, going by feats, Nico is pretty much at Torso's level now.

GreenBenjamin said:

Right, thanks. I knew it had something to do with alcohol...
~||Sky of the Night Light||~
Jan 24, 2015 5:30 PM
Apr 2014
Maledict said:
AquaWateria said:

That was meant more so as a joke, with all the Mitsuki and Nico both differentiating between the two human genders, but what makes you think Nico is even strong? Scratch that, what makes you think the clowns are strong? They're more like manipulators, not fighters. The only thing we know for sure is that Uta is equal to Yomo.

In fact, going by feats, Nico is pretty much at Torso's level now.

GreenBenjamin said:

Right, thanks. I knew it had something to do with alcohol...

If a dude like him hanged around with a guy like Yamori I'd say he's strong.
Also this...

If Nico can take head on attack by Yamori and regenerate it like it's nothing, not to mention Yamori did this multiple times to Nico. He has to be considerably strong. Also Roma is hinted to be a escapee from the Prison break and we know that Cochela was filled with S to SS Ghouls. So yeah none of the Quinx could handle the clowns as of right now.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 181 Discussion

Raizel - Aug 8, 2018

48 by flesh123 »»
Apr 12, 1:47 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 125 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Z4K - May 20, 2017

333 by CanderousTheOrdo »»
Apr 5, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 179 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 10, 2018

33 by ren_moon »»
Mar 13, 11:06 PM

» Tokyo Ghoul:re Conclusion Then vs Now

PSN - Jan 12, 2022

10 by Zero01guard »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:10 AM

Poll: » Tokyo Ghoul:re Chapter 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

lunar1412 - Dec 29, 2014

204 by Buddistic »»
Sep 14, 2023 6:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.