Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 24, 2014 11:20 AM

May 2013
sweet
Dec 24, 2014 2:49 PM

Sep 2012
Theanimevoyeur said:
Yello, just a quick question, I wanna start reading the manga now because I saw the episode and realized that it was a bit tad rushed, especially Veronica's death which came outta nowhere. I wanna know a good chapter to start on that's not too early. I wanna start probably before the meliodas and ban fight in the town and not too early or too far from that point. Thanks

That is when I started and man , am I glad I did!!! The manga is way better than the anime thus far. The last 2 episodes ar sooo rushed. That is around chapter 30 - 35 (or at least the start of the bizel fights)

As for the episode is was definetly missing a lot of good stuff...and the battle was not even closely as awesome as the one in the manga. Really composed about what they are going to do for the next battle.
I am better than you.
Dec 24, 2014 4:32 PM

Aug 2014
Meliodas on his awakened mode it looks like an evil person...
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Dec 24, 2014 5:22 PM

Jun 2008
Awesome episode, i really can't wait for the next.
Dec 24, 2014 5:26 PM

Oct 2014
KuroYaksha said:
Theanimevoyeur said:
Yello, just a quick question, I wanna start reading the manga now because I saw the episode and realized that it was a bit tad rushed, especially Veronica's death which came outta nowhere. I wanna know a good chapter to start on that's not too early. I wanna start probably before the meliodas and ban fight in the town and not too early or too far from that point. Thanks

The best place to start is chapter 27
Thanks.

Malighos said:
Theanimevoyeur said:

That is when I started and man , am I glad I did!!! The manga is way better than the anime thus far. The last 2 episodes ar sooo rushed. That is around chapter 30 - 35 (or at least the start of the bizel fights)

As for the episode is was definetly missing a lot of good stuff...and the battle was not even closely as awesome as the one in the manga. Really composed about what they are going to do for the next battle.

Wow, now I'm excited. Can't wait to marathon this manga
Dec 24, 2014 6:54 PM

Jul 2012
The Holy Knights are horrible people.

Meliodas is about to show everyone why is called the dragon's wraith.

Great episode!!!
Dec 24, 2014 7:16 PM

Nov 2012
Now the holy knights pissed Meliodas off enough. I presage some slaughtering next episode
Dec 25, 2014 12:15 AM

Oct 2013
>Jericho using Ban's blood as lipstick

I've seen it all now...

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 25, 2014 3:18 PM

Oct 2011
Melodies will protect Elizabeth even if it cost him his life

Demon Melodies : 0

Sad OST reminds me of Ao no Exorcist

What happen to Gowlier?
AnimeFan500Dec 25, 2014 3:49 PM
Dec 25, 2014 4:23 PM

Jun 2012
animefan8800 said:
Eh, I dunno...as a manga reader this was certainly rushed I agree, but I still found it very enjoyable. Ideally would I prefer it not rushed? Sure, but this was still pretty damn great. After reading week after week about how all the anime I've watched this season without being familiar with the source material have been ruined by being rushed whether it be Grisaia, Vanadis, or what feels like several other series at last I can claim to know why everyone is so upset with this one. Still I'd say it's fine. :D

The problem is more things being cut off than the anime being rushed. Grisaia like you told for example, if all the arcs had has much effort put into like they are doing with the last heroine, the anime overall would be epic.
Same shit being done here, I still didn't read the manga but I thought too before coming to the forum, that this episode was missing things important while introducing many characters very fast to keep up with the story, more than the episodes before.
Dec 25, 2014 6:04 PM

Jul 2010
Shit is going to happen and I'm hyped as fuck.
Dec 25, 2014 10:48 PM

Jul 2013
that was pretty entertaining even whilst having a very chicle premise and characters
Dec 26, 2014 1:08 AM

Mar 2013
Can't believe I'm saying this, but damnnnnnnn Jericho turned sexaaayyyyy
Too bad that her and Guila might die horribly next episode if Meliodas decides to go on a rampage...
Dec 26, 2014 4:29 AM

May 2010
I am so shipping Diane x Hauser, hope he turns good now that he has seen her good side.

Things took a dark turn this episode. Did they just kill a character without explaining their backstory? Hmm okay.

Btw it took me a full cour to realize this but the ED songs is really cool.
Dec 27, 2014 10:53 PM

Jun 2011
Didn't like this episode. Things I don't like, (note that I am not a manga reader)
- Veronica's death, I heard A-1 skipped her chapters so it's no surprise that I don't give 2 shits. The complete change of mood was done badly too, when she got bombed and was dying I was like "what the fuck that's too sudden".

- The deadly Sins are losing the battle now, which I know they will bounce back (probably). Before it's acceptable because it's not this serious, but I don't want to see another situation where they came back and be like 'I wasn't serious yet'. I don't know.. I just don't want them to lose against such.. weaklings, annoying to boot.

- That 2 bitches.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Dec 28, 2014 12:27 AM

Nov 2011
Show's on break this week :|
Dec 28, 2014 1:02 AM
Aug 2011
Elizabeth's voice is very grating. I really hated her scenes.
Dec 28, 2014 1:58 AM

Jun 2013
They rushed it a lot.. animation was way too poor in this episode.. too pacy.. uneven, did not make any sense to say the least. totally disappointed.. the first 8 eps were good.. after that, all bad.
Dec 28, 2014 3:17 AM

Jul 2009
Jericho got really strong, and Guila got stronger too...
Sad thing that Veronica died, felt sorry for Eli-chan, it was sad.
Meliodas is half demon or something?!
Dec 28, 2014 3:51 AM

Sep 2011
Intense kickass episode new villains appeared and kicking the taizai @ss and rip veronica. Meliodas demonic next episode! Can't wait 5/5.
Dec 28, 2014 8:54 AM
Apr 2014
Shits about to go down. Can't wait for next episode. It's really time that they stop holding back and fight for real like King.
Dec 28, 2014 10:21 AM

Jan 2012
Snaita said:
animefan8800 said:
Eh, I dunno...as a manga reader this was certainly rushed I agree, but I still found it very enjoyable. Ideally would I prefer it not rushed? Sure, but this was still pretty damn great. After reading week after week about how all the anime I've watched this season without being familiar with the source material have been ruined by being rushed whether it be Grisaia, Vanadis, or what feels like several other series at last I can claim to know why everyone is so upset with this one. Still I'd say it's fine. :D

The problem is more things being cut off than the anime being rushed. Grisaia like you told for example, if all the arcs had has much effort put into like they are doing with the last heroine, the anime overall would be epic.
Same shit being done here, I still didn't read the manga but I thought too before coming to the forum, that this episode was missing things important while introducing many characters very fast to keep up with the story, more than the episodes before.

Well I just assumed that stuff being cut out is the same as saying it's rushed. It certainly would be ideal to not have to cut anything, it just isn't practical unless you have an unlimited number of episodes you can produce. As I said it's unfortunate that it hasta be rushed at all, but it is what it is. If it ruins the series for you it does, if it doesn't it doesn't. Your mileage will vary I guess.
Dec 28, 2014 3:36 PM

Dec 2014
Am I the only one who was glad to see that hideous outfit Elizabeth wore for most of this series be destroyed? I was so glad to see her finally wearing a different outfit I could cry!
Dec 29, 2014 5:48 AM

Nov 2011
Episode pretty, narratively suits me that good to take all the time, so the rescue will be stronger and furious on the evil; tremble villains!
Muahahah! XD
Fast and pleasant narration, peppered with drawings of a good standard.
I'm not disappointed, because I have not read the manga.
Too bad that now we have to wait so long for the next episode.
Dec 29, 2014 9:31 AM

Oct 2009
I prefer Jericho the way she was tbh :<

Argh Elizabeth keeps getting more annoying by the week, honestly her voice doesn't help either.

Veronica's death had no impact to me at all...I might go into reading manga at this rate myself since it seems to be skipping quite a lot of character development.

While I did enjoy it, non of this felt tragic nor dangerous due to the pacing especially the last bit with Mel breaking out of the seal predictably just cos Eli kept whining like she always does >_>
Dec 29, 2014 9:36 AM

May 2013
Meliodas tried to talk to the townspeople, but they wouldn't listen. Take some fireballs to the face!

So we have Meliodas vs Guila and Ban vs Jericho. Both of them didn't last long because it's either Guila and Jericho are OP or Meliodas and Ban are tired. Good thing King is there to be badass. He showed Guila and Jericho who's boss. But then Helbram appeared and started kicked King's ass.

Meanwhile, I'm starting to ship Hauser and Diane, who fell down.
Since Elizabeth returned back to normal size, I think Diane also returned back to normal size.
Does that mean we have a naked giant somewhere nearby?

Veronica's Goddess Amber confirms that Meliodas is a demon or at least a demonic being.
Too bad she's dead. (T_T)
Well, at least we have Demonic Meliodas who's ready to rock the world.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 29, 2014 8:46 PM

Aug 2012
Just laughable. How could anyone actually care about Veronica's death?
Jan 1, 2015 4:53 PM
Jan 2014
parfaited said:
Elizabeth's voice is very grating. I really hated her scenes.

I agree, I was like WTF when I saw that the voice actress was also the one doing the boysish character from Tokyo Ghoul Touka.
Jan 2, 2015 6:22 PM

Jul 2010
Yuikk Kaji really doing awesome job.
Jan 3, 2015 1:21 AM
Aug 2014
really looking forward to next episode ! ^_^ this show is delightful
Jan 3, 2015 9:14 PM

Feb 2010
Things are getting exciting.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 14, 2015 10:45 PM
Jul 2018
Even though sometimes it can be annoying I love Hawk. Meliodas demon form!!! This will be awesome! I’m hoping for the death of both Guila and Jericho.
Jan 19, 2015 3:58 AM

Nov 2013
Too many asspulls for this to be enjoyable. Like come on really? Veronica and Elizabeth were both caught in the explosion and Elizabeth was completely fine. I probably would have felt more bad for Veronica if Elizabeth's plot armor wasn't so blatantly obvious.

And don't give me that "Veronica protected Elizabeth" nonsense. She would have at least had a few scratches on her even if she was protected from a point blank explosion of that magnitude.

Then Elizabeth literally just calls Meliodas's name and suddenly he manages to escape from the gem? What kind of bullshit is that?

This episode was meh. Too much bullshit

6/10

Feb 4, 2015 4:32 AM
Jun 2013
Okay….so when Diana punched Meliodas in the beginning the first shot showed he blocked it with his elbow. In the next shot, somehow it now switched to him blocking her fist with his fist.

And Hawk is a pig so duh he’s weak, but I really kind of admire and respect him for not running away. He’s really brave and assertive.

Great episode to me. Apparently manga readers are upset lol I didn't have any issues with the episode. I didn't mind all of the content.
Feb 16, 2015 7:56 PM

Jun 2013
Holy shit! What a great episode!
Mar 26, 2015 7:25 PM

Nov 2012
Wrath Meliodas about to wreck shit.
Apr 24, 2015 8:04 AM
May 2012
Prepare your asses now, bitches!!
May 2, 2015 5:58 PM

May 2012
That cliffhanger! That drama! That character cut :'( pretty damn epic development in this episode, I really wonder what's next!
May 30, 2015 7:26 PM

Apr 2015
OK, so the battles are even legal but the plot is weak and flawed logic, this anime was made for a more secular and less demanding public.
May 31, 2015 12:02 AM

Jan 2015
This episode was full of stupidness. This death was uncalled for (compared to characters that should have died before) and Elizabeth is unharmed even though she was also right on top of it... But what do I know, it wouldn't even surprise me that much if the sister miraculously comes back to life next ep.

Also, this anime really lacks a consistent power scale...
Jun 6, 2015 9:47 PM

Feb 2014
whoa, that ending pretty fucked up what the holy knights did. :o
The higher I get , The lower I'll sink.

Jul 21, 2015 6:43 PM

Sep 2011
I'm liking this new Jericho.
Oct 9, 2015 8:21 AM

Jul 2015
Great Episode 😆
Epic
Nov 8, 2015 8:27 PM
Jun 2013
lol king wrecked both these chicks with their new powers. Also that blood lipstick cant be sanitary. nice little sister moment. Glad they didint go with the whole I hate you cause were not related route. From the scene looks like meliodas may be half demon.
Nov 30, 2015 5:52 AM

Jul 2013
it's sad that Veronica died but I'm just glad that Hawk is fine. He's tanned now though.

hmm from that last scene I think Meliodas has got some demon blood in him and it only comes out when he's really really mad. I wanna see him unleash his wrath!
Dec 19, 2015 1:36 AM

Dec 2012
I see Jericho's idol was Michael Jackson. DAT Elizabeth bod.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Mar 5, 2016 2:39 AM

Sep 2012
Evil Meliodas.....................
Apr 13, 2016 12:17 AM

Mar 2014
Fight Festival in Chaos ~ !!
Too much carelessness and Ignorance . My sympathies .
VERY GREAT EPISODE !!! Wrath Awakening .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 16, 2016 7:16 AM

Feb 2016
i wonder whether everyone of the seven sins has got a secret ability like meliodas. it's pathetic to let a character die in the same episode as he one he''s introduced in. it doesn't leave any impact at all.
May 31, 2016 4:20 PM

Jun 2013
I fucking hate how they changed Jericho's design with lipstick and that stupid shaggy hair of hers. I prefer her old style MUCH MUCH MUCH more. She's not sexy, she looks trashy and she looks like a trying hard, wannabe-sexy villain. FUCK all the creators and anyone who had a hand in changing her character design.

I'm also getting tired of the main characters being OP and barely dying. Are all the Seven Sins fucking immortal or what? I still like the series but there are instances when it gets fucking annoying.

They kill off Veronica like that then Elizabeth cries over her death? Oh please, you stupid sobbing little bitch.

Overall, this episode was a huge disappointed.
BibimbapskiMay 31, 2016 4:23 PM
臭い-
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Apr 22, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

» Do people actually like this? (Spoilers)

infinite_Shadows - Mar 14

30 by _Krypteia_ »»
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.