Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 14, 12:35 AM
Dec 2022
Laye 2023 I thought maybe I should give this show a second chance maybe I was wrong about it before and it was actually secretly amazing right? Ho w wrong I was I ended up disliking it more than I did originally this series is just so fundamentally flawed. People say that the first 2 seasons of SDS are great and while yes they are leagues better than seasons 3 and 4 they still aren't great. I'm just going to say my main problem with SDS the main characters that we are supposed to be rooting for are all terrible people well except for Escanor he's alright but everyone else lets go from least problematic to most Hawk and Elizabeth at worst are just annoying characters, Diane is so frustrating every time they make her lose her memory, Merlin literally for like no reason and no foreshadowing becomes evil at the end, King just straight up falls in love with a child fully knowing that Diane is one, Ban is probably the one that frustrates me the most because he actually has a genuinely good love story with Elaine until you see what she looks like, Ban even calls her a kid when they first meet, Gowther is actually just an awful person he literally brain washes Guila getting rid of her memories of her brother and then later jusr straight up rapes her and she thanks him??? Finally we hit the worst of the worst Meliodas this guy falls in love with and grooms a child and goes on to touch her without her consent. I really tried to give this series a chance, but there are just too many things that bring it down and because I hate myself I'm going to watch four knights of the apocalypse too. I just wanted to ask are there actually people that like this series?
Mar 14, 12:49 AM
Jan 2022
infinite_Shadows said:
Laye 2023 I thought maybe I should give this show a second chance maybe I was wrong about it before and it was actually secretly amazing right? Ho w wrong I was I ended up disliking it more than I did originally this series is just so fundamentally flawed. People say that the first 2 seasons of SDS are great and while yes they are leagues better than seasons 3 and 4 they still aren't great. I'm just going to say my main problem with SDS the main characters that we are supposed to be rooting for are all terrible people well except for Escanor he's alright but everyone else lets go from least problematic to most Hawk and Elizabeth at worst are just annoying characters, Diane is so frustrating every time they make her lose her memory, Merlin literally for like no reason and no foreshadowing becomes evil at the end, King just straight up falls in love with a child fully knowing that Diane is one, Ban is probably the one that frustrates me the most because he actually has a genuinely good love story with Elaine until you see what she looks like, Ban even calls her a kid when they first meet, Gowther is actually just an awful person he literally brain washes Guila getting rid of her memories of her brother and then later jusr straight up rapes her and she thanks him??? Finally we hit the worst of the worst Meliodas this guy falls in love with and grooms a child and goes on to touch her without her consent. I really tried to give this series a chance, but there are just too many things that bring it down and because I hate myself I'm going to watch four knights of the apocalypse too. I just wanted to ask are there actually people that like this series?

yeah, it's pretty fcking good
Mar 14, 12:52 AM
Aug 2021
dont Watch It, its so Easy, next time make a Better bait.
Mar 14, 12:54 AM
Sep 2021
" um the show is problematic!! and the characters do bad things that make me uncomfortable!! how do people like this show!!? "

what a snowflake clown
Mar 14, 12:57 AM

Jan 2017
infinite_Shadows said:
I just wanted to ask are there actually people that like this series?

That's one of the thing many people asks themselves about Mushoku Tensei, which, by the way, you seems to actually like...
So yeah, your bait falls very flat there. And you should stop doing wall of texts like that, it's hardly readable.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... & hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Mar 14, 1:04 AM
Nov 2020
POV: you only looked for and payed attention to problematic stuff to make a bait post and still be wrong on stuff.

Also they are literally called “The Seven Deadly Sins”, because they portray The Seven Deadly Sins……………….
Mar 14, 1:10 AM
Jan 2024
don't watch if you don't like it simple
Mar 14, 1:20 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
season one and two are great, the rest are not
Mar 14, 1:28 AM
Dec 2022
7ds is simply goated🔥
Mar 14, 1:43 AM
Mar 2021
Problematic shows exist. If you watch a problematic show it’s gonna have problematic topics

Tho the last seasons were shit 😭
makima_666Mar 14, 1:53 AM
Mar 14, 1:54 AM

Jul 2015
This is why we should be gatekeeping anime.

Mar 14, 2:27 AM
Apr 2023
infinite_Shadows said:

I think it's possible for you to like 4KoA more. Even if just a little. The main characters in it are much more innocent and gullible and most of them are the same age (16 years old). As for your question about whether there are people who like 7DS... I believe that for everything there are both people who like it and people who dislike it. Personally I watched the anime only because I read the manga and decided to go through the anime as well. I'm not into anime. I love Studio Ghibli but anything else I can go without it. So, I was more into the manga on wich the anime was based on and that was because I liked the art of the manga, found the battles awesome and have a thing for questionable and outright bad characters. I can understand why you didn't like 7DS. If the main characters were real people, I probably wouldn't like them as well. I think there are actually many people who think just as you do but probably there are also many who like 7DS for the same reasons you don't and that's pretty normal if you ask me.
Mar 14, 3:19 AM
Jan 2017
This is the most zoomer review I have ever read. Not once is animation, story or anything mentioned. Only what problematic stuff characters have done. Grow some skin.
Mar 14, 3:51 AM

Apr 2015
It was a pretty huge thing back when season 1 dropped. The first two seasons were really enjoyable.
Mar 14, 4:20 AM
Aug 2020
it's not a perfect series, but I think it's a pretty solid battle shonen. it still holds a special place to me. great fights, the main cast is one of my favorites, and I like the focus on romance as well as action (no matter how "problematic" it is)
Mar 14, 4:54 AM

Jul 2017
It's a good battle shounen for hungry fans like me. Idk what you're trying to get out of it.

Mar 14, 4:57 AM

May 2014
The whole manga plus the sequel have had anime adaptations, so yeah, I think people like it. Me included. If you like Jobless Reincarnation you can handle a bit of groping don't be a babyy.
Mar 14, 5:39 AM
Jun 2021
Attackonfiller said:
It's a good battle shounen for hungry fans like me. Idk what you're trying to get out of it.

Just wanted to say that you have a great profile flair good sir.
Mar 14, 7:36 AM
Nov 2015
Nah I would recommend it. There are way better shows to put your mental effort into
Mar 14, 8:21 AM
Jan 2021
Even though it’s problematic I can’t help but love this series. Love all these problematic mfers, one of my first shonens 🫡
Mar 14, 10:45 AM
Jan 2023
Yeah, it was good but I would say it had the potential to be even more good but the execution of the series was not justified imo. The plot was pretty good but actions are not good to make you hype except when Escanor is on the screen.
Mar 14, 10:56 AM
Jan 2023
it was one of my first anime so i hold a special place for it but idk how well it holds up
Mar 14, 4:02 PM
Sep 2021
gave this show a 10/10 which is a rarity for me to say the least. Show changed my life in many ways. I loved this story and the characters so much 💖.

Everyone's different though man. I've never really understood why people be like, "should I continue watching this? People like it but I don't?" Simply don't watch it then brother. People are all different. The shows you think are the best might be the worst for me and visaversa.

Sure, look at what others liked about it and disliked about it, find common ground but make your own mind up at the end of it. We're not sheep after all.
Mar 14, 9:51 PM

Aug 2018
So many things wrong with this post, but the worst is that Merlin’s literally not evil? Unless I’m forgetting something but she never becomes evil
Mar 15, 6:14 AM
The Dreamer
Feb 2024
I happen to be fan aswell. I have couple more new /2023 tv series to go. Thankfully their are at Netflix it is easy enough to watch them. I like those. :))
One Piece Forever
Mar 15, 5:27 PM
Ejさま
Jan 2017
SuntProstMare said:
dont Watch It, its so Easy, next time make a Better bait.

He kind of did actually spit some facts though lowkey
Ej사마
Mar 18, 12:08 PM

Jul 2021
Why mad you watch anime to see things which are not possible in real world
Mar 19, 7:11 PM
Aug 2018
No. No one with good taste likes this.

However, the Ban storylines with his lover and father are so good they are out of place. It's unreal how it seems just that one character was written by an entirely different person than the rest of the show.
I didn't realize the issue you mentioned until you actually said it. I guess I didn't think of Elaine as a kid because she's a fairy so I assumed she was old? Now that I think about it that's troublesome, that's expected from the guy that made Meliodas and this abomination of an anime.
Mar 19, 8:09 PM

Jan 2013
Yes, people do. If your criticism here only amount to "fictional men bad" don't expect to find anyone who takes you seriously.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 21, 2:45 AM
Feb 2022
Ur point is that the characters are bad people but the SHOW IS CALLED **SEVEN DEADLY SINS** how stupid can you be?
Mar 23, 8:25 AM

Jun 2015
What do I think? I think it is a great show and you simply lack taste or braincells. What do I know? I ve seen people shitting on good shows before, all the while having the audacity to rate NGE 10/10 which shouldn’t even exist in this world.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 5, 2014

327 by Klumbdolt »»
Apr 22, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Mar 22, 2015

175 by SilverHawk13 »»
Apr 11, 11:29 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2014

114 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:41 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2014

143 by borodino21 »»
Apr 7, 12:07 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2015

328 by dianA6789 »»
Mar 5, 4:00 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.