Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 19, 2014 8:18 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
And that's a wrap. A decent series actually in the second half (bad for the first half) and this finale had great action when it comes to coordination without censors.

The war still continues in the manga so go there. I wish the show had a good momentum in the beginning though..
Stark700Dec 19, 2014 9:36 AM
Dec 19, 2014 3:58 PM

Sep 2012
Well, it had quite the..uh..open ending.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 19, 2014 4:21 PM

Feb 2014
Well that was an interesting ending...
I don't even know what to say about this series, I mean I still laugh every time I see a roach throwing rocks, firing rocket launchers or running at sonic speed. That was fun 5/10.
Dec 19, 2014 4:27 PM
Jul 2018
That was a good ending.

The war is so intense.

I'm pretty sure they will make a sequel.
Dec 19, 2014 4:31 PM

Jan 2013
It was quite interesting.
These last episodes have been pretty good.
The ending was also good, it was what I was expecting, I mean, what were people waiting for? They will only find peace and rest when they return to earth.

That after credits caught me.
I'm up for a sequel.
Dec 19, 2014 4:40 PM
Mar 2014
Hope for a sequel i liked the show a 7/10.
The begining of the show was very bad but in the end got a much more interesting
I recomend to watch it
Dec 19, 2014 4:57 PM

Jul 2010
That was so bad, it was good. At some points, it looked like a parody of ... something ? Honestly, I don't know what to think about this.
Dec 19, 2014 5:10 PM
Sep 2014
this anime is a joke. It's fun to watch but I can't take it seriously. It had so much potential. Well if that's the ending it's going to get a 2/10 from me. That's not even a ending that's a cliffhanger, Like it you can't finish from that. There's so much things to be explained, wrapped up and done. There has to be a sequel to this show. There must be. If there's a sequel I'm down to watch that, if not well fuck me that was a terrible ending
Dec 19, 2014 5:19 PM

Nov 2011
hmm i might give the source manga a try to see if it's better
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.

- The biggest challenge in life is being yourself… In a world trying to make you like everyone else
Dec 19, 2014 5:31 PM

Jun 2013
I actually enjoyed that quite a lot. I want a 2nd season.
Dec 19, 2014 5:51 PM

Jul 2014
As a manga reader, I'm fairly happy at how well the adaptation was made. Sure there are many things which were entirely glossed over or had no context in which you had to read perhaps the first couple chapters of the manga.

Also, it should be noted that the OVA's do indeed help in understanding context and helps portray a good amount of plot and back story, so I do encourage you to watch them if you haven't seen them before.

Terraformars got off to a rocky start with the horrible censoring, but at episode 4-5 when they fixed it to a certain degree and also when the story picked up, in my humble opinion it became a fairly solid 13 episode series.

8/10

Looking forward to the second season if possible.
Dec 19, 2014 6:36 PM

Jul 2012
I started off really enjoying this show but then it just started getting redundant with the action and biology lecture narration. Adolf's two-parter was the highlight of the series as well as a few of the beginning episodes, I'll say.

May consider reading the manga from the start. I'll watch a season 2 if there is one.
Dec 19, 2014 6:53 PM

Dec 2012
Aha, so they wanted to tie the beginning of the OVA with the end of S1. I hope there will uncensored S2, because ... politics fights.

Michelle kissing the ball from Alex was priceless. Harass us more, Michelle-san :D
Dec 19, 2014 7:43 PM

May 2013
I liked this anime. That ending definitely ended at a cliffhanger. Hopefully a season 2 will happen.
Dec 19, 2014 7:53 PM

Apr 2013
episode could have been better from the animation stand point.

ending was a good set up for a season 2. but on its own obviously not really an end at all.

the series as a whole had a really bad start not just because of the censorship but the series felt like it had no direction and was just bad over all.

from episode 4 on however the series became really enjoyable, sure it is no masterpiece but it was fun to watch

bit generous but it will get a 7. really hoping for a season 2
Dec 19, 2014 8:33 PM

Mar 2010
Whole episode made my eyes hurt... = . = Should not watch in dark.
I found that this episode didn't have much though... except for fighting.
I thought the series wasn't bad but not great either I 'll give it a 7...
Dec 19, 2014 8:51 PM

Aug 2013
So...It's over now huh?

I'm not even going to try and say the show was good, but for being a bad show, it was still enjoyable.

Like you know a show that's about killing humanoid cockroaches isn't going to have any awesome traits to it, but watching mindless killing using insect superpowers is enjoyable in it's own way.

The show was utter garbage the first half though. It became much more watchable from Adolf's arc till the end. Kind of weird how they tried to throw ACTUAL plot and story in on earth in the last episode. Maybe it would've been a good idea to start that earlier?

That post credits scene meant nothing to me. I don't read the manga, and I don't know who any of those characters are or what the fuck they were even doing.

It almost looks like they really want to do a second season. I'd watch it for the hell of it, but I honestly cant see this doing well enough to warrant one.

If it somehow does, I'll be in it just for Michelle.
Dec 19, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2008
Jonesy974 said:

That post credits scene meant nothing to me. I don't read the manga, and I don't know who any of those characters are or what the fuck they were even doing.

If i understood correctly that man in the bar said that their are the fighters and sneakers. I bet those are the sneakers. The ones hiding waiting to strike.

Also the wall showed a landing at a difference place than their own was suppose to be. Which probably means that another ship landed elsewhere.

At least that is what i got from all that.
Dec 19, 2014 9:43 PM

Feb 2011
I like how they tried to explain everything and wrap up everything in this one episode, thanks terra. this could potentially have had 26 episodes, but meh. i guess another anime that teases you into reading the manga for more?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2014 9:49 PM

Oct 2013
so much fighting.
excellent charecter background.
if they do a sequel some relaly good plot apart from just more fighitng eps would be sick
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Dec 19, 2014 9:59 PM

Mar 2014
This reminds me of an 80s action movie put into anime form.
Dec 19, 2014 10:06 PM

Feb 2014
Finally this crap is over, i will never know how i've managed to watch all the episodes.
Dec 19, 2014 10:20 PM

Jun 2014
So the traitors are...? Got really confused at this part. Did they reveal it or nah?

Still, this was a pretty good action series. Censors were stupid and I'm glad they got rid of them. I'm expecting the manga to be a lot more ahead of this so we can get more info for next season.
That ending really wants a second season and I hope we do get another season.
Dec 19, 2014 11:21 PM
Jan 2014
This episode was painful to watch on sooo many levels. I'm glad this is finally over. The only decent part was Adolf's arc. I definitely wouldn't want a sequel for this horrid shallow mess.

My rating hasn't really changed from the first episode, so 4/10 overall like the OVAs.
Dec 20, 2014 12:21 AM

Feb 2010
Why were two females talking about sushi and tuna...? That was extremely unnecessary.

Anyway, this anime was pretty boring, but it didn't bore me so much that it made me fall asleep.

If they make another season, I probably won't watch it.

My final score: 4/10
Dec 20, 2014 12:25 AM

Dec 2013
That's a wrap.

The ending made it seem like they were pushing for a season 2, understandable since nothing really makes much sense right now (Pyramids on mars? That blimp ship at the end flying away?).

I wouldn't mind watching it if only to clear the mysteries.

Overall it started ridiculously with all the censoring, but once it got past that, things got pretty decent.
Everyone's history was a tragedy, but Adolf took the cake. I would've hoped he survived to come back a hero, but I guess that wasn't meant to be. The OVAs were pretty good as well.

May actually make me pick up the manga. Which chapter did this episode end at though?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Dec 20, 2014 12:33 AM

Jun 2014
This episode was quite entertaining, and had an interesting conclusion. However I must admit, when Akari turned into Superman and deflected those rockets with his strings, it was quite over the top, even by Terra Formars standards lol. But overall this series, while not as good as the manga, was still quite enjoyable. I'm indifferent as to whether or not TF will get a season 2 because the manga is by far the better choice, but if there ever is a second season, i will most likely engage in the act of viewing it for more roach killing action. 8/10
La familia es todo.
Dec 20, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2014
L-Ryoshi said:
That's a wrap.

The ending made it seem like they were pushing for a season 2, understandable since nothing really makes much sense right now (Pyramids on mars? That blimp ship at the end flying away?).

I wouldn't mind watching it if only to clear the mysteries.

Overall it started ridiculously with all the censoring, but once it got past that, things got pretty decent.
Everyone's history was a tragedy, but Adolf took the cake. I would've hoped he survived to come back a hero, but I guess that wasn't meant to be. The OVAs were pretty good as well.

May actually make me pick up the manga. Which chapter did this episode end at though?

If you are going to pick up the manga, I would honestly suggest just reading from the very beginning. The anime adaption and OVA were quite rushed, and so they left out a lot interesting segments, removing the impact from some of the scenes in the anime that were executed much better in the manga.
La familia es todo.
Dec 20, 2014 12:37 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I'm really glad that this didn't get an anime original ending and that it ended with what I thought it would

Dat Joseph cameo <3333333 Also, fuck the Chinese (Manga readers know why lol)

Any word on if there's gonna be a S2?
Dec 20, 2014 1:24 AM

Feb 2008
P0K3Gaming said:
So the traitors are...? Got really confused at this part. Did they reveal it or nah?

Based on what they showed after the credits, it's the Chinese.

Hope we get a 2nd season soon.
Dec 20, 2014 1:24 AM

Nov 2012
Took me over an hour to finish this episode. Damn it was boring. Overall a very disappointing show. And I was one of the people supporting this show being no where near as bad as it's reputation stated!
Dec 20, 2014 2:15 AM

Aug 2014
Cockroaches getting killed in a lot of different ways is never a bad thing for me.
Of course. those first episodes were bad, but the series got enjoyable after that. Adolf's arc was the highlight for me.

6/10, may plan to read the manga to catch some things that weren't explained here.
Dec 20, 2014 3:59 AM

Oct 2013
Tokoya said:
I'm really glad that this didn't get an anime original ending and that it ended with what I thought it would

Dat Joseph cameo <3333333 Also, fuck the Chinese (Manga readers know why lol)

Any word on if there's gonna be a S2?

F*k they showed Bao's face... man I hate that thing so much lol

Miraclezify said:
Took me over an hour to finish this episode. Damn it was boring. Overall a very disappointing show. And I was one of the people supporting this show being no where near as bad as it's reputation stated!

Um... how does it take you an hour to watch 23 mins? #confucius

So many people rate this low because they watched the censored version lol... you could've used ur brain like I did and wait for the uncensored version to come out.

I don't like the cliffhanger ending, but meh. What can you do. Pretty decent ending all things considered. Still, a pretty bad adaptation and a meh season overall.
"There's no shame in falling down... true shame is to not stand up again!"

"Aah? Of course I won't miss!"

"My blood tastes like Iron."

"Run through the tape in life! Never give up! Run through the tape!"
Dec 20, 2014 4:03 AM

Feb 2014
At least the first few episodes were memorable, I'll always think about Terra Formars when I see terrabad censoring.

And overall the show were fun. Brainless? Perhaps. But fun non the less.
I rarely revisit threads, so if you're after a reply you should PM me or post a comment on my profile.
Dec 20, 2014 4:24 AM

Jul 2014
I need to read the manga. Where should I start ??
Dec 20, 2014 4:28 AM

Oct 2008
Rumble_Shift said:
I need to read the manga. Where should I start ??

You start at Gantz chapter 1.
Dec 20, 2014 5:44 AM

Mar 2013
So no beach episode on Mars with Michelle in swimsuit ?
Dec 20, 2014 5:44 AM
Dec 2014
With so many characters to give information, TerraFormars was no focus on the role. So it was good to see Akari, Mark, Alex, Michelle and Shokichi in action in this latest episode.

Dec 20, 2014 5:47 AM

Jan 2013
How did Michelle kill the cockroaches? With her scent?
Hm, they didn't even want to send an escape vessel...idiots. I hope Ichiro can save them somehow, I don't think they're going to survive if this goes on...
And what's with that ending? Who are they? Did they come after the other and where did they fly to?
Gonna give it a 3.

Dec 20, 2014 6:59 AM

Feb 2010
NoongaJuice said:
So many people rate this low because they watched the censored version lol... you could've used ur brain like I did and wait for the uncensored version to come out.

I didn't rate it low because it was censored; I rated it low because I didn't care about anything going on in this.
Dec 20, 2014 6:59 AM

Jul 2012
Lichtspiel said:
And what's with that ending? Who are they? Did they come after the other and where did they fly to?

No, it's the China squad who were said to have been be wiped out by cockroaches. If there will be further seasons, they will be focusing utterly on the events ivolving them. The spacecraft you saw at the very end was as far as I remember their support. I can't say more as it would spoil you everything. I recommend you and everyone to read the manga. It's so much better than this piece of animated crap they've made...
Dec 20, 2014 7:28 AM
Aug 2014
This was a cool action-packed episode. I hope that there will be second season or else I'm dissappointed that they ended it with a cliffhanger like that.
Dec 20, 2014 7:33 AM

Jul 2013
It was alright, the one thing that pissed me off was that when a 'battle' broke out, it was either side slaughtering the other with little to any fighting back.

╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭

Dec 20, 2014 9:17 AM

Sep 2013
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ
JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOHJ JOJH JOHJ JOHJ

ON TO SEASON 2 XD
8/10
Mystre said:
It was alright, the one thing that pissed me off was that when a 'battle' broke out, it was either side slaughtering the other with little to any fighting back.

The roaches lost their leader (jesus roach that Adolf killed) so they are disordered and therefore weakened right now.
But they get it together in the soon to be season 2 ;)
Dec 20, 2014 9:38 AM

Dec 2012
It was a pleasant anime to watch. The animation and the battles in this anime are really beautiful, the 25 minutes pass very quickly. We could see the past of several characters. Thanks to that, some characters become more or less interesting (I liked the Adolph's arc).
Regarding the story, it is interesting, but the 13 episodes doesn't add enough information.I think the problem is present because there are too many battles. I hope that a sequel will be released.

Opening and ending were nice.
6/10 a pleasant anime but for the moment it is nothing more than a promotion for the manga.
Dec 20, 2014 10:49 AM

Jan 2014
Probably earth wins this war a good open ending is good leaving you with a spot that is not answered completely making every one creating his own end is something ... Horraaaaaay the OP/ED songs is just so catchy as well and the action packed within this show is amazing 9/10 ♥
Dec 20, 2014 11:20 AM

Jun 2012
Lichtspiel said:

I think she kissed it.
Dec 20, 2014 11:23 AM
Nov 2009
I hate cockroaches and I enjoyed the hell out of this anime regardless of its cliché moments. Here's hoping for a second season to come. 9/10
Dec 20, 2014 11:23 AM

May 2014
Lichtspiel said:
Hm, they didn't even want to send an escape vessel...idiots. I hope Ichiro can save them somehow, I don't think they're going to survive if this goes on...
Gonna give it a 3.

The same way she killed others. She can transfer an explosive into their bodies through close contact.

The only reason that ending seems so short is because the story isn't over yet. In the manga, this is really barely past the beginning.
Typing on an ipad is like driving carpentry nails with a sledgehammer.
Dec 20, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2014
Hmm it was okay but overall this was the bottom of the season in my opinion. The first half excluding the censoring, had decent episodes. The second half was pretty good but i feel that nothing was achieved and little to no development has been shown. This was a 7/10 for me but i do hope a second season is coming somewhat soon.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2014

73 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 10:02 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2014

54 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 9:24 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2014

88 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2014

112 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 8:15 PM

Poll: » Terra Formars Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2014

133 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 29, 7:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.