Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 11, 2014 9:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I thought that maid Mikoto would of beat the hell out of Twoearle for a minute there.

Lol, Red Tail's mom being a stalker. Not that I'm surprised by that though since she wants the best for her son. Had to face palm myself with Blue Tail's rage this episode.
Dec 11, 2014 10:53 AM
Jun 2011
wow so now sojji going to be a real girl and not just by transform this should be funny
Dec 11, 2014 11:32 AM

Sep 2012
>Straight line from your chest to your legs
Man that had me laughing.
Oh god who are you people?
Dec 11, 2014 12:51 PM

Jul 2010
Spider Guildy having some sort of special power that might defeat the twintails.

Girly boy attribute! That comment by Spider Guildy xD

Souji transforming into his girl form without knowing. Also finding Aika's lips as something attractive instead of twintails!

Flea Guildy comparison to a straight line xD So much for a peaceful result!

Red Tail seeing Souji having his gaze on something else and leaves. Transforming into Red Tail without knowing it again!
Dec 11, 2014 12:53 PM

May 2013
Lol, Tail Blue's a girlyboy and she's straight from the breasts down to the legs.
Dat quality tho.
Finally, someone broke out of Aura Pillar. Spider Guildy is indeed a worthy opponent.

Lol, dat dog scene.
Oh no, is Souji gaining a lip attribute? Is he losing his twin-tail attribute?
Oh damn, Souji's an actual girl now. This will be interesting. (^_^)
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 11, 2014 1:58 PM
Dec 2014
Was wondering if there was gonna be an episode with Souji in school in TailRed form, or if that school uniform clothed TailRed was only limited to the opening.
Dec 11, 2014 2:11 PM
Sep 2014
This show is going downhill really fast. Horrible episode.
Dec 11, 2014 2:55 PM
*hug noises*

May 2013
woah wtffff was that ending
Dec 11, 2014 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
Souji is gaining a lip attribute.

Spider Guildy has a girly boy/trap attribute.

It looked like Souji trapped as a girl at the end.
removed-userDec 11, 2014 3:32 PM
Dec 11, 2014 4:18 PM

Apr 2010
So it happened, Soji became a girl without transforming much to the shock of Aika.
The question is how that this happen?

Well it's a good thing i guess it could create some interesting situations and might even lead to different interests for Soji.
Since he was already getting interested in lips.
Dec 11, 2014 4:26 PM

Apr 2012
Never piss off Aika, hahaha!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Dec 11, 2014 6:21 PM

Jun 2008
Revaq said:
This show is going downhill really fast. Horrible episode.

Identity-crisis / Loss of power episode.
Doing everything by the book, frankly.

LunamariaHawke said:

You CAN piss her off. Just avoid mentioning her chest. That's what sets her berserk in motion.
Dec 11, 2014 6:26 PM

Apr 2011
" Man or Beast!?" Lol

Aika is just brutal. Just stomping Flea guildy and actually liking it defeated him.

Yes! She's finally a real girl next episode! Muwahahaha! Next episode will be amusing.
MagitoDec 11, 2014 9:05 PM
Dec 11, 2014 8:05 PM

Aug 2013
Am I the only 1 that noticed the art style had gotten worst? There were a few points during the SpiderGuildy fight where the art looked pretty terrible. This episode also felt awkward to watch with the amount of pauses. The previous episodes weren't nearly as bad as this episode. But I did like the way the episode ended, you just knew there was something off with Soji.
Dec 11, 2014 8:10 PM

Jun 2014
adaw31 said:
Am I the only 1 that noticed the art style had gotten worst? There were a few points during the SpiderGuildy fight where the art looked pretty terrible. This episode also felt awkward to watch with the amount of pauses. The previous episodes weren't nearly as bad as this episode. But I did like the way the episode ended, you just knew there was something off with Soji.

This poor show, they might have overdone some of the earlier fights. The animations were cringe worthy. Still pretty funny though, so at least it hasn't lost its humor too. But what was with the random collar scene?
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Dec 11, 2014 9:02 PM

Aug 2013
Rebelhero said:
adaw31 said:

This poor show, they might have overdone some of the earlier fights. The animations were cringe worthy. Still pretty funny though, so at least it hasn't lost its humor too. But what was with the random collar scene?

I agree, that random collar scene was rather unnecessary and very awkward to watch.
Dec 11, 2014 11:06 PM

Aug 2013
LAZY COLORING BATTLE SCENE
boring episode..

the only good thing is the preview, glimpse of Tailred oppai HAHAHA
Dec 11, 2014 11:53 PM

Jun 2013
Wow he evolved from trap to actual girl?

The animation this episode was shitty but not as shitty as the previous.

wtf tail red cannot have boobs yo
Dec 12, 2014 12:40 AM

Jan 2013
Tailred with breasts? And normal clothing?
Why wasn't she a she from the beginning, looks like a type of character that I never saw before (mostly because of the red twin tails).
Dec 12, 2014 1:20 AM

Jan 2011
Kinda expected an ep like this since the beginning.

Damn... TailRed's cleavage in the preview. I found it quite nice actually.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Dec 12, 2014 3:46 AM

Jun 2013
Soji turns into a girl, but why the boobs? Shouldn't he become a flat chested loli? I mean that's how Tailred looks like. Hmmm, doesn't add up. Well, oppai can never be bad so I'm ok with it.

I'm really starting to dislike Acena. She doesn't look cute or sekushi. She should just vanish. She's useless now because she didn't have a serious fight with them and ended up becoming a lesbian and falling in love with Tailred. If she remained the enemy then she would've been a bit more useful and bearable.

I liked Erina at first because she was the most kawaii. Now I don't like her that much because she's turning out to be a masochist and for me, masochist girls ≠ cute girls. She has the looks but not the personality now. That dog scene just felt way off.

Comedy still good enough. Artwork deteriorating. At the end when Soji woke up as a girl, it looked really bad for some reason. His/her head didn't fit the body and looked weird.

Tailred Soji would be funny though.
Dec 12, 2014 5:19 AM
Dec 2014
Looks kinda odd.
Dec 12, 2014 5:29 AM

Apr 2013
Crap animation strikes again. Oh well.
Had my laughs.
Dec 12, 2014 7:03 AM

Jan 2012
I do enjoy the characters and the weird story, but the animation and art quality are really starting to take big hits sadly.
Dec 12, 2014 10:19 AM

Jul 2010
Ewwwww, Soji becoming gay....or becoming a girl?????????
yeo
Dec 12, 2014 10:24 AM
Mar 2013
GreenDrag said:

LunamariaHawke said:

You CAN piss her off. Just avoid mentioning her chest. That's what sets her berserk in motion.

If you say something about her chest, it'll piss her off. "What are you saying about me? Shut up already!"
If you keep avoiding the topic, it'll piss her off. "What are you hiding from me? Spit it out already!"
Dec 12, 2014 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
Soji changing.. i had a feeling that something was going to happen when Tail Red got hit like that. There was unusually quiet and focus on Soji. Now he is changing into a girl for real... The weirdness of this anime has increases once again.
Dec 12, 2014 11:31 AM
Mar 2013
Mugen900 said:
Ewwwww, Soji becoming gay....or becoming a girl?????????

Possibly, Soji is becoming a lesbian interested in girl's lips because of the impression about how he felt it like as a girl when Iisuna kissed him. While Tailred is a little kid, the girl Soji may be the same age as actual Soji or at least older than Tailred, which makes things more complicated.
htsujiDec 12, 2014 5:27 PM
Dec 12, 2014 3:04 PM

Feb 2012
Oh shit, Tail Red grew some tits. Kraken Guildy disapproves.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2014 3:12 PM

May 2013
Now this is interesting. During the fight with Spider Guildy, something has happened to Tailred for sure. Now he he seems to be interested in not only with Twintails, but also with lips.
He now turned into a real girl. I had a feeling that would happen.
Dec 12, 2014 5:28 PM

Dec 2010
Things are certainly heating up in the battle for the Trap element!

I would have definitely taken Erina for a walk...

This was a perfectly fun episode as always!
Dec 12, 2014 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
That was a random entrance scene xD

Dang legs attribute... it has an masochistic attribute in it xD

Kuchibiruuuuuu ahahaha here comes more trouble ~

Wait... trap to actual girl?! Woah there...
Dec 12, 2014 5:30 PM

Feb 2014
Haha Aika was kicking that flea to death. But now Soji can't transform back...maybe that's what spider guildy's power is?? Or maybe it's just his love for twintails.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2014 10:45 PM

Dec 2012
At the beginning of this episode, I thought it was not enough WTF, but no I was wrong. The end surprised me, I look forward to see a whole episode with Soji in girl ;)
Dec 13, 2014 1:04 AM

Dec 2011
adaw31 said:
Rebelhero said:

I agree, that random collar scene was rather unnecessary and very awkward to watch.

It's neither random nor unnecessary.

and personally I found it funny as well.

lucidbrandon said:
wtf tail red cannot have boobs yo

We already know that transforming changes the body proportions, so why should girl-Souji

have the same body proportions as TailRed?
kuuderes_shadowDec 13, 2014 1:07 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Dec 13, 2014 1:18 AM

Mar 2013
As i thought it couldnt get anymore weirder,
They manage to overcome it -
Souji stuck as a girl, Erina a dog, jokes about Aika breast again.....
Dec 13, 2014 6:43 AM
Oct 2013
Did the production company give up?
Dec 13, 2014 12:21 PM

Apr 2011
Way, way, WAY too much goddamn Aika in this episode. I loathe that bitch so much that I have a feeling she's going to drag the score of the entire show down with her. I'm glad that they humiliate her a lot, at least. She really is a hateful, violent little turd.

The animation continued to suck this episode, as well. Appropriate that an episode centered on Tail Blue would suck ass, just like she does.

1/5, worst episode of the series. Only bright spot was Tail Yellow's dog collar (so naturally whiny, sexless MAL fanboys are crying about it). I hope they can turn things around fast or this may wind up with a much lower score than I anticipated.
Dec 13, 2014 1:27 PM
Jul 2011
What Tailred and the others fought in the light novel is not Spider Guildy.
Worm Guildy and Snail Guildy were the ones they fought in the novel.
And they defeated these two rather easily.

Worm Guildy and Snail Guildy, while in their free time, they roam around many all-female schools just to check if there's any cross-dressing male.
Worm Guildy attribute is of course Girly Boy, Snail Guildy on the other hand is Transgender attribute.
Snail Guildy is still unsure about if Transgender attribute even exists, but that's why he needs Girly Boy attribute to pursue his dream.

These two were actually done with whatever they were doing and trying to make an escape because they were scared of Tailblue.
And running into Tailblue was an coincidence.

Tailred was worried if he fought them, they would figure out his identity so Tailred backed down this time.
Worm Guildy look same as the tentacles Tailblue is afraid of so Tailblue insisted Tailyellow to take him on but, Tailyellow did not listen and went against Snail Guildy instead.

Tailblue kept shooing away Worm Guildy.

Worm Guildy: Listen to what I'm saying! Tailblue-san!!

Tailblue: D, don't come any closer!!
No..., go away----------!!

Twirl: This is... a good video that exposes female with an adult machine toy.
I must set it as my background picture.

Worm Guildy: Ku, uuu... I'm... not your enemy.

Tailblue: What?! What do you mean!!

Worm Guildy: I'm an existence who understand your feelings... I'm on your side!!

Tailblue: What are you saying, why is that only tentacle looking creatures loves me that much-------!!

As Tailblue tried to strike back, seeing that Worm Guildy moves to save him.

Snail Guildy: Uwahhhh Worm Guildy!!

Worm Guildy: Stop! This is the important part...! All this time, I was hiding behind my comrades that are stronger than me.
But this time, I'll make it through on my own!!
Tailblue was only conflicting.
Even though my body disappear, I'll persuade her with my soul!!
Snail Guildy-kun, I'll leave Tailyellow to you!!

Snail Guild: Good! That's a face of a true man! I'll leave her to you!!

Tailred: (Face? where is it?)

Tailblue: uh... hah, hah..., all, all right.
I admit that you don't have any ill will towards me.
So... what is the point of persuading me?
You, aren't you a Girly Boy attribute?

Worm Guildy: As I was saying Tailblue-san, aren't you a Girly Boy?!

Tailblue: Die you bastaaaaaaard!!

Tail immediately launch a very strong punch.
Worm Guildy buried into the ground.

Tailblue: In what logic did you make into that conclusion?! Why did you make that kind of conclusion!!

Worm Guildy: Well... you have a flat ches-uwaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

A kick sent Worm Guildy flying.
By looking at Tailblue's eyes it is decided that she's filled with anger and hatred.

Worm Guildy: You are a Girly Boy! As long as you don't admit... I'm, I'm going to stand up many times as I can!!

Tailblue: Don't judge it by a flat chest, and,

Worm Guildy: What? What is it?

Tailblue: Stop looking at my breast!!

She started piercing Worm Guildy with her lance.

Worm Guildy: Kuh, you are wrong... Girly Boy has a heart of a true woman... with that kind of violent attitude, you can't become a true Girly Boy!!

Tailblue: Break Release!

Worm Guildy: ah!

Tailblue: Why in the world I want to become something like thaaaaaaaaat!

Worm Guildy: Sn, Snail Guildy-kun... I'm sorry...

Snail Guildy: Worm Guildy...! No! You can't go! I!

Worm Guildy: Thank you for fighting along side me-------.

Snail Guildy: Worm guiiiiiiiiildy!!
Uh... kuh... Tailblue how dare you! You still don't want to admit!
Worm Guildy is, he risked his life to prove that you are Girly Boy!!

Tailblue: Don't risk your life believing that nonsense!!

Snail Guildy: Wahhhhhhh!!
Dec 13, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2012
dat identity crisis when ya somehow loose interest in girls twintails and care moar about her lips. Saddest moment yet :(

I approve teh leg fetish though.
sanleiDec 13, 2014 2:36 PM
Dec 13, 2014 8:18 PM

Jun 2013
Now if only he would transform back into a guy when he activates the tail gear! That would be Kore wa Zombie level hilarious :)
Dec 13, 2014 8:43 PM

Jun 2008
Actually, fridge logic descended unto me, and lead me to the conclusion, that Spidy's attack is a genderbender attack, that was intended to turn Tailred, the girl into a trap. However, because Souji is a guy... you get the idea.
Dec 14, 2014 5:13 PM

Feb 2013
Awe, our little Souji is becoming a man woman... what?... weird episode. Male-Souji is overrated anyways. Good riddance. Did you see that cleavage preview?!

For some reason, the Aika-flat-jokes just never get old.
Dec 16, 2014 2:16 AM

Nov 2011
Episode where there are oddities narrative not well explained, but this does not detract from the fact that it remains very funny and strangely interesting to follow.
Too bad for the designs really horrendous and for animations that are loss-making, I think you have to wait to enjoy this show BDs.
This anime is going better and better, if I had not seen with my own eyes, I would not have believed it.
Dec 16, 2014 10:07 AM

Nov 2009
BTW, for the "production"

I saw somewhere that said Nico version (web stream) have way better Graphics than TV version?

Is there any fansub doing the Nico version?
I only know of 2 and I have no idea which ver they're doing... Commie and Doki Fansubs.
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 16, 2014 1:59 PM
Mar 2013
amlg said:
BTW, for the "production"
I saw somewhere that said Nico version (web stream) have way better Graphics than TV version?

Do you mean this?
supermox said:
Fixed version from Nico stream.

I feel like they're doing these derp faces on purpose.

I'm not sure whether it is slightly or clearly better, but it seems they have some time to fix errors before Nico streaming.
Dec 17, 2014 8:26 AM

Mar 2012
The humor isn`t funny.

The animation quality drop is the funniest thing i`ve ever seen in this series?
Dafuq happened to studio Production IMS? do they waste all their money on Infinite Stratos 2 OVA?
Do you play Azure Lane?
Then please join my fanclub
https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=74907
Dec 17, 2014 3:05 PM

Jun 2014
Just what? >.< Is there like no budget left or is this just how they want it?

Welp, Soji has evolved from trap to real girl. I'm hoping the quality next episode is better than the others, but seeing as how it's been recently, I doubt it will be any different.
Dec 17, 2014 4:27 PM
Jul 2009
P0K3Gaming said:
Just what? >.< Is there like no budget left or is this just how they want it?

It's almost certainly a screwed production schedule, probably from the start. Poor quality isn't intentional. Otherwise, we wouldn't see those corrections in the Nico Nico broadcast.

Work has been outsourced everywhere (three different companies on key animation for the latest episode), so you know that they're hiring anyone with an open schedule to meet deadlines.
TJRDec 17, 2014 4:30 PM
Dec 24, 2014 6:30 AM

May 2010
Glad for Aika, your husbando noticed you.

"From your breasts down to your legs... one fine, straight line..." <<< Line of the week show, nuff said.

As interesting as it was, the art and animation both were pretty mediocre this episode.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 9, 2014

250 by JoexySun »»
Aug 26, 2023 12:32 AM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2014

53 by ensefalon »»
Jun 10, 2023 9:35 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2014

117 by UltiDW »»
Jan 26, 2023 1:08 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2014

66 by raldone01 »»
Dec 12, 2022 1:52 PM

Poll: » Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu. Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2014

89 by alexw1020 »»
Nov 26, 2022 9:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.