Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 16, 2009 4:54 PM

Jun 2009
Monsta said:
Yeah the boob jokes are kinda meeh.
But I kinda liked the ep :)

^That made me Laugh.
Well with all the hints hey gave out in this ep, it looks like theres going to be a plot starting soon.

I cringed when i saw that..that looks like it hurt!
Nov 16, 2009 5:55 PM
Oct 2009
Sami092 said:
Moreover enough with the damn boob jokes, its just old now, plus sometimes its like a lesbian Hentai rather than an anime lol.
DUDE, that's exactly what this anime should have been IN THE FIRST DAMN PLACE.

I mean honestly, what other reason do I have for watching this? It has all the makings of such a show...I mean, you have the half-assed plot, lame-ass protagonist, a bunch of cute anime girls that appeal to different preferences, a bunch of conveniently embarrassing situations, the only thing you're missing from this show is the absence of censorship. =P

My god, this anime is too easy to make fun of.
A2ZOMGNov 16, 2009 6:09 PM
Nov 16, 2009 10:43 PM

Oct 2009
francismeunier said:

Luke's sister? O_O How is that possible that Luke even has a sister?

Well, considering we know virtually nothing about him because this show is too full of boob jokes to even give a shit about the characters that don't totally suck, I would say anything is possible.
Nov 16, 2009 11:46 PM

Jul 2009
nii-nii said:
francismeunier said:

Well, considering we know virtually nothing about him because this show is too full of boob jokes to even give a shit about the characters that don't totally suck, I would say anything is possible.

Huh? Anything is possible? Then is it possible for some steamy smex between the grandma and Luke as well as the chance that Cecily will eventually grow a d*** ? HELL YEAH, my fantasies are running wild....WOOHOOO!!!

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 17, 2009 1:57 AM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:
nii-nii said:
francismeunier said:

Huh? Anything is possible? Then is it possible for some steamy smex between the grandma and Luke as well as the chance that Cecily will eventually grow a d*** ? HELL YEAH, my fantasies are running wild....WOOHOOO!!!

ROFL!
Nov 17, 2009 4:30 AM

Oct 2009
Jrittmayer said:
Monsta said:

^That made me Laugh.
Well with all the hints hey gave out in this ep, it looks like theres going to be a plot starting soon.

This scene is so great...it is worth repeating again. My favorite of Luke getting punched so far. Cecily is so shy being seen in maid outfit. That is why she is my #2 with a maid outfit other than Charlotte.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 17, 2009 5:58 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Jrittmayer said:
Monsta said:

^That made me Laugh.

This scene is so great...it is worth repeating again. My favorite of Luke getting punched so far. Cecily is so shy being seen in maid outfit. That is why she is my #2 with a maid outfit other than Charlotte.

But really, Cecily's reaction isn't natural, not one bit, I mean you wouldn't hit a guy, especially someone who's saved your ass a bunch of times, just because he happened to be walking by while you were wearing a maid outfit. But hey, I just realized nothing about this anime is natural, like.. since when are that amount of boob-jokes natural in any kind of situation? (Except for in these kinds of anime)
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 17, 2009 10:21 AM
Aug 2008
This episode really didn't do anything for me.

I'm really sick of characters like Charlotte. Can't stand them. It's all "Hey, I act like a spoiled brat! It's okay though because I have a tragic past and I'm really just lonely! You can start liking me now, really!"

This episode was about ten minutes long for me because anytime Charlotte showed up I skipped ahead.

And enough with the damn boob jokes. We get it, her breasts are large, let's move on.
Nov 17, 2009 12:15 PM

Oct 2009
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Jrittmayer said:
Monsta said:

^That made me Laugh.

But really, Cecily's reaction isn't natural, not one bit, I mean you wouldn't hit a guy, especially someone who's saved your ass a bunch of times, just because he happened to be walking by while you were wearing a maid outfit. But hey, I just realized nothing about this anime is natural, like.. since when are that amount of boob-jokes natural in any kind of situation? (Except for in these kinds of anime)

I agree about Cecily's reaction but that is just to show her shy side, she is just ashamed of being seen as a maid by Luke and likes it more as a knight to be seen by him...probably because of that katana thing maybe? In any case Cecily is more useful when shy than as a knight with this episode let's see in #8 what happens to her.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 17, 2009 12:57 PM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:
francismeunier said:
Jrittmayer said:
Monsta said:

^That made me Laugh.

I agree about Cecily's reaction but that is just to show her shy side, she is just ashamed of being seen as a maid by Luke and likes it more as a knight to be seen by him...probably because of that katana thing maybe? In any case Cecily is more useful when shy than as a knight with this episode let's see in #8 what happens to her.

But no D: It still doesn't make enough sense to hit him like that >.>
Although I lol'd, she does actually pack quite a punch like that, apparantly xD...
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Nov 17, 2009 1:52 PM

Oct 2009
BitchMaster said:

Oh, believe you me. I am looking forward to steamy smex between the grandma and Luke more than I have ever even considered looking forward to one tiny indication of potential plot. ;D
Nov 17, 2009 2:07 PM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:
Oosran said:

*Facepalm*

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Nov 17, 2009 3:17 PM

Dec 2007
Fantastic episode! the sheer amount of plot they managed to pack into this episode was amazing!
And Cecily was fantastic as usual, with her magnificent swordplay and her dashing grace when running errands in the maid suit. If anything this is my favorite ani..I CAN'T LIE TO MYSELF ANYMORE THIS IS FUCKING HORRIBLE. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Nov 18, 2009 7:58 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Bearable level. barely.

Still waiting for the plot like everyone else said.

Plot, where are you?
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Nov 18, 2009 9:33 PM

Feb 2008
I'm pretty disappointed with this show. I first started watching it because it seemed like an interesting fantasy anime, but it's almost like a clothing fetish anime disguised as a fantasy anime. I just watched episodes 4-7 back to back, and I realized that the majority of these episodes were fanservice (skipped the whole bath scene in episode 7). There were a few good parts (like the fight in episode 6), but the story doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Hopefully with the new development at the end of episode 7 things with start to pic up.

On a couple other notes, I like the clothes Cecily wears when she's training in the morning. I just can't take her seriously when she wears her normal clothes that make her look more like a maid than a knight. Plus, is that breastplate helping her at all?

Lastly, I agree that the breast jokes are getting stale, but for some reason, Luke getting physically abused never seems to get old.

Nov 21, 2009 1:53 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
i think i'm only watching this now for Luke.

Why the fuck can't they draw her boobs normally for the n-teenth time!?
p r o f i l e 👀
Nov 21, 2009 8:38 AM

Oct 2009
Naruleach said:
i think i'm only watching this now for Luke.

Discussing this show always makes me want to start a We're only watching Seiken no Blacksmith for Luke! club because seriously. He's the only redeeming quality for lots of people. Oh, Luke.
Nov 24, 2009 7:35 PM

May 2008
i actually expected that to happen, i guess this kind of things arent as suprising when you watch alot of anime

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Dec 2, 2009 1:03 AM

Dec 2008
An okay episode and pretty good character development as well as some foreshadowing throughout the episode.
Dec 4, 2009 12:01 PM

Dec 2007
I seriously enjoyed this episode, but it’s nice if the plot picks it up before the final episode because it doesn’t enough development for Luke’s past, demon swords, and katanas.
Dec 10, 2009 10:58 PM
Jul 2009
Charlotte and her crew are more likeable than I first thought... and Cecily is plunging ever deeper into the realm of fail... show isn't too far behind Cecily...
Dec 11, 2009 2:35 AM

Apr 2008
o_o!! turned out real bad at the last part

Dec 12, 2009 6:24 AM

Aug 2009
it was ok.. worst episode for me so far
Dec 23, 2009 11:32 AM
Mar 2008
I was laughing at the end xD
Dec 27, 2009 12:54 AM

Aug 2008
Those annoying girls aren't quite so annoying after this episode. Too bad that embarrassing letter of denial at the end... HA! DKJ
Feb 10, 2010 12:31 PM

Aug 2009
Baww poor Charlotte-chan. I'm starting to think that something's fishy is going on in the Empire. The Empire might be kahoots with Valballis or something, lol. Why did they deny Charlotte? or was it Charlotte that lied in the first place, hmm.

Okay so the jokes about Cecily's boobs are not funny anymore. Also, maid outfits? Lol. The Campbell family sure has an awesome maid. Fio reminded me of Revy from Black Lagoon. Total badass that can pwn everyone's butt.

The talk between Aria and the other sword seems to be interesting. Maybe they're both a "special" type of demon sword, lol. Man, who knows?
May 14, 2010 5:57 AM

Sep 2009
i was like wth to the ending poor charlotte being set up like that ><

Jun 26, 2010 6:07 AM

Jun 2010
At the end of this episode my attitude of Charlotte is greatly changed, she seems mature then her friends, even Sessily. What about the end? I like what i can't predict how events would unfold more.
Feb 1, 2011 6:40 PM

Mar 2010
OH man those girls totally just missed up there own lives with trying to reason with the emperor in that manner

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 29, 2012 1:59 PM

Feb 2011
Too much boobs discussion .
Jun 20, 2014 11:35 AM

May 2012
I expected such development and well I wonder what will happen next, but damn she sure looks cute in a maid outfit :3
May 7, 2015 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
The head maid is terrifying. Since we had the maid and the onsen episode, the only thing missing is the beach episode. And they really like talking about Cecily's boobs. The scene with Luke meeting Maid Cecily was really funny. It looks good on you, he said. Interesting conversation between Aria and the other sword.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Aug 8, 2017 6:02 AM
Aug 2014
Forcing your guests, even though they imposed themselves on you, to work as maids is funny apparently and forcefully stripping the mistress of the house and dressing her up in a maid outfit too was supposed funny too?. It made me dislike this anime even more.
Jul 21, 2019 1:44 AM

Sep 2012
before op 😂😂😂 just love how head maid treated that royal spoiled pratt 😂😂😂

Lorezhno said:
Forcing your guests, even though they imposed themselves on you, to work as maids is funny apparently and forcefully stripping the mistress of the house and dressing her up in a maid outfit too was supposed funny too?. It made me dislike this anime even more.

her mother is real mistress of the house, it just means mother approves

second u take anime 2seriously

and yes its funny, well to most, to ppl who understand anime and anime humor, at times its different from humor

Sugram22Jul 21, 2019 1:48 AM
Jan 29, 2021 6:58 PM

Apr 2017
In a single scene the maid instantly managed to become the best character of this series, that is absolutely amazing.
cunnysseur
Sep 15, 2021 2:30 PM

Aug 2018
Lorezhno said:
yea it is weird and looks very old comedy something from the 1950's
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

radiantfire - Oct 2, 2009

194 by aod-kun »»
Dec 17, 2023 3:03 AM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Nov 7, 2009

109 by notmarsman »»
Nov 26, 2023 8:01 PM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 24, 2009

100 by yngtadpole »»
Sep 19, 2022 11:30 AM

» Should I watch this anime?

Terium - Feb 27, 2017

6 by Barry_Allen_14 »»
Apr 8, 2022 3:19 AM

Poll: » Seiken no Blacksmith Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ShanaFlame - Dec 19, 2009

174 by Spyro »»
Sep 23, 2020 7:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.