Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 27, 2014 8:31 PM

Apr 2012
I wish the animators put more effort into the pajamas.
Nov 28, 2014 9:16 PM

Jul 2013
Holy mother that Rieze's skill is way too OP!

Henrietta got knocked out after seeing so many pajamas XD

So they chose nearly all female party for the raid with the sole purpose of having a pajama party afterwards huh? lol
Nov 29, 2014 1:55 PM
Jul 2014
I'm still not sure why they turned the town magic off. Granted, it stopped the bad guy from teleporting away, but he seemed pretty determined to go after Akatsuki regardless and after she got the new sword it should only have been a matter of time before they destroyed the cursed katana. I suppose the katana could have forced him to make a break for it once its durability got dangerously low, but with Akatsuki's new skill she should have been able to do it quickly enough that it couldn't react.
Nov 29, 2014 3:37 PM

Feb 2013
Lots of nice Akatsuki action. Her armor looks better than before.

This episode also proves that Elder Tale had a terrible weak healer class. Out of MP and still couldn't heal 1 person? Lame.
Nov 30, 2014 6:19 AM

May 2013
Awesome kiting strategy.
Akatsuki is truly a ninja now; she even has Shadow Lurk to prove it.
Nazuna and Rieze are pretty OP.
I miss how Lenessia looked like in Season 1. *sigh*

Anyway, it's time for Shiroe's point of view.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Dec 1, 2014 11:24 AM

Jan 2013
Sidetrack Horizon.... last 3 episodes, snoozefest.
Dec 2, 2014 1:21 PM

Jan 2013
Akatsuki;s battle was pretty good. Finally it can move on to romance.
Dec 8, 2014 1:02 PM
Dec 2014
anyone knows whats the name of the soundtrack used when Akatsuki slash the sword of Byakumaru?
Dec 30, 2014 5:19 AM

Jul 2012
Sakubo777 said:
As much as I'm happy that the adaptation is accurate, I fear that there's not enough source material to go on. Its been confirmed for 25 episodes and right now, the anime is at Volume 7, Chapter 4 with Volume 8 released only 2 months ago.

Knowing Deen, I fear for the worst...... >.>

Oh man, it's this close? I really hope DEEN can come up with a good plot for after they catch up ><

The fighting animation was actually pretty nice!
The series has been slow, but this was the best episode yet :)
Jan 18, 2015 7:03 PM

Jun 2013
The lack of male characters is insane. Did they really just do it like this so they could have a pj-party at the end? WOW. GOOD WRITING BRUH.

How hard is it to name an attack without making it sound absolutely retarded?
Mar 4, 2015 10:07 PM

Aug 2013
Finally.. can't wait for Shiroe and gang's raid woohoo.
Mar 18, 2015 2:27 PM

Dec 2010
Another good episode, multiple Akatsukis probably drove the fanbase out of control(and she was also cuter than usually). This season is doing great for the time being, fixing most of the previous one's problems.
Apr 6, 2015 9:45 AM

May 2012
Another solid episode, good that they managed to defeat that adventurer murderer, let's see what happens next though.
Oct 12, 2015 3:50 AM

Jul 2013
Action right off the bat now that's what I'm talking about. And it seems Shiroe and his peeps are gonna kick some raid boss's ass in the next episode. They wasted a lot of time for setups so we deserve this. We do.
Nov 15, 2015 8:25 AM

Oct 2010
Don't really understand. Doesn't that armor give super high armor stats? Before, when they fought him, his HP didn't shrink at all because of that armor, so they were thinking in disabling the magic source because only then he wouldn't have his plot armor and they could deal real damage. Then how is it that his HP was dropping now, it was around 20%? If they kept going, would he have been killed? Obviously that seal sword wasn't in the original plan, so without it how were the planing in finishing it... ?

Ether way, that was a nice battle. Shame that they didn't show more skills from other characters but it was fine nevertheless. Akatsuki wasn't OP and she needed help. ˇˇ
Feb 16, 2016 2:38 AM

Jun 2011
Is it just me who feel that it was cheesy/lame? Throughout the entire arc we had Akatsuki doing her monologue, then at the pinnacle of the climax, she obtains her "teaching" skill, and was given a raid item free of charge + modified specifically to herself? Really? Not only that, she was given the task of taking down a strong villain because of.. plot? "Let's evacuate the rest of the strong fighters so that our kawaii Akatsuki-chan can do her magic" I don't remember ever seeing this (probably missed it), but why were there only female fighters doing the "raid"? Not trying to be sexist but come on. Now I know why Deen sells the sequel as one of their boob bouncing animu.

The ending made little sense too, if only to give the shippers something to go "kya kya" over. Why would Shiroe give Akatsuki a call right before he was gonna go for another round of dungeon raid. I get it if they were resting (actually have time to care about something else), but shouldn't he be preparing his shits if the raid was really that tough? (edit: I take this back after watching the next episode, but seriously tho they should stop messing with the timeline)

Oh ya, about the Princess cancelling the magic barrier(?), was that really necessary? At that point, Akatsuki already got her new sword and new skill, I don't think it was even needed, other than potentially creating more conflicts within Akihabara in the future.

This entire "friendship" arc has been cheesy.

P.S. The exact moment Akatsuki got her "teaching", that moment was weak imo, without prior build up (within the actual fight), and went by too fast, also hindered by the mid episode commercial break.
ToG25thBaamFeb 16, 2016 3:29 AM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 15, 2016 6:27 PM

Nov 2015
And that's how Akatsuki learned the true meaning of christmas.
Oh wait...
Aug 3, 2016 11:29 AM

Apr 2012
These last few episodes were so full of the girl power agenda I almost vomited. Hopefully the writers got it out of their systems, at least for the next several episodes.

I hate it when movies and shows do this bait and switch. They lure you in with a RPG world, then they switch it with this Anita Sarkisian shit of women are gamers too so let's make the next few episodes overflowing with "women really are powerful aren't they."

Look I'm not hating on women, but it's like a guy watching his favorite sports channel and 5 minutes in it's replaced with some really cheesy chick flick. Girls can watch their girl power shows, I just hate it when I've been bait and switched.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Aug 24, 2016 1:43 PM

Nov 2015
Noone gonna point out bashful wolf playing the air piano?
http://gfycat.com/TalkativeEmbarrassedBudgie
Mar 19, 2017 11:03 PM

Dec 2016
Great job there by the raid party.

Akatsuki was awesome and I loved the outfit she wore.
Apr 5, 2017 6:32 PM

Mar 2016
This was such a cool episode!!!
So far, the best of this season

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Jan 16, 2018 4:09 AM

Sep 2012
Mirality said:
I'm still not sure why they turned the town magic off. Granted, it stopped the bad guy from teleporting away, but he seemed pretty determined to go after Akatsuki regardless and after she got the new sword it should only have been a matter of time before they destroyed the cursed katana. I suppose the katana could have forced him to make a break for it once its durability got dangerously low, but with Akatsuki's new skill she should have been able to do it quickly enough that it couldn't react.

the sword was possessing him in the first place so turning off magic only reduced hes power & destroying the sword freed the guy so he no longer wanted to kill her after sword was broken, so sword effected him wanting to kill her

AnimeSweden said:
The lack of male characters is insane. Did they really just do it like this so they could have a pj-party at the end? WOW. GOOD WRITING BRUH.

How hard is it to name an attack without making it sound absolutely retarded?

its sword description/flavor txt not attack's name
Sugram22May 11, 2021 1:40 PM
Apr 8, 2018 12:30 PM

May 2016
Finally, this boring arc is over I hope Shiroe will finish the quest as soon as possible as well I don't want this to drag anymore.
Apr 29, 2018 8:52 PM

Apr 2009
Meh congratulations Akatsuki for unlocking your stupid Teaching skill...but the magic barrier's gone, you idiots! Reboot the damn thing even if it will take decades or come up with another band-aid solution quickly even if it's just temporary. Start building an encircling wall around Akihabara at the minimum, begin constant reconnaissance of the surrounding areas around Akihabara, initiate patrols in the perimeter, put up a defense, emergency and contingency plans...I don't care if you're running out of funds or whatever, am I the only one worried sick if the monsters however puny begin attacking Akihabara? Guys?!!! Wake up! O_o
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jan 2, 2019 2:33 AM

Nov 2013
Action could've been better, but seeing the girls all work together to beat Nelreth was satisfying to watch.

Akatsuki got some nice development. Seeing her finally learn a teaching was great and using her new sword to destroy Nelreth's sword was the icing on the cake.

The pajama party was pretty cute albeit brief.

This arc as a whole left something to be desired, but this episode was a great way to finish it. 9/10

Apr 26, 2019 11:26 AM

Feb 2015
The Akiba Raid Party it's running a plan to attack Enbart in separated teams through Akihabara, not increasing his stats, in her fight, Akatsuki learned a new skill. Tatara appeared and gave Akatsuki a new sword to battle byakumaru. Rayneshia and Henrietta had a meeting with Kinjo to deactivate the magic circle, and completing it. Enbart's armor ran out of energy, Rieze immobilized him and Akatsuki broke the sword, undoing the curse. Shiroe called Akatsuki to get informed.

Good episode, action was entertaining and Akatsuki got better skills. The only thing is, that the fucking city is without it magic defenses and now any player killer can cause a chaos without the royal guard's intervention, also monsters from outside can enter to the city and transform it into a battle scene. High cost.
Atlas77Apr 26, 2019 11:30 AM
Feb 28, 2020 4:07 AM
Dec 2019
Why does Lenessia look so ugly now omg
Jun 30, 2020 2:15 PM

Jun 2017
Akatsuki's new skill looked like an overkill!😱😱 And I'm impressed that it was an all-girls fight. Not even Nyanta nor Soujirou involved in this battle.

I look forward for the next episode and how Shiroe and the others be able to win over their raid.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Aug 18, 2020 9:07 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Great they finally did it, Akatsuki was cute once again, time for pajama party for them xD
Oct 18, 2020 12:12 PM

Jul 2008
Now can we figure out why an NPC went berserk like that...
Jan 3, 2021 3:19 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Funny, and also forgot to mention before that Shiroe had his own raid. But Akatsuki too, experienced her very first raid experience. its kinda special, tho. Because her raid has been held in the city that it shouldn't be. Nice experience, girls! And, yeah, its no coincidence. Its a pure fate to maintained their ship!

That plan and the whole plot fights were actually pretty engageable. I might've suggest that her strategy kinda in the same level as Sansa and Shiroe, especially in the difficult times like that. Its nice seeing something differ from any other sides character perspective. Currently, its from unknown character that only appeared at the season. Fine!

So, that sword actually reforged by Tatara and created a new flavor text of it. Okay, its deceived me. But, its still true that Akatsuki got it in the last minute, even after getting a new teaching skill, an upgrade from her previous Hide Shadow, Shadow Lurk. The princess had her own role, by deactivated the magic resources, and turned off the teleportation skill from those armor. Its actually impacted the deal with Shiroe too, without any significant hint to another bargaining. So, its nice seeing the plot kept remembering that note by how the stories evolved.

At the end, Akatsuki destroyed the cursed sword, and Akiba, once again, in a peaceful mode again by lefting the girls in the pajamas party. But, was that true? Left aside that first, because it seemed the next episode will be back to Shiroe and his own raid perspectives that be forced to retry to fights. Okay. The route is still long before its reach the main dish!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 23, 2021 9:53 AM

Jul 2015
Akatsuki has improved herself quite a bit in the fight against 'Santa', too bad she may end up on the naughty list.
Now that this raid is completed, I'm looking forward to see the more interesting raid of Shiro

May 26, 2023 2:28 AM

Jul 2011
I feel like they are going to regret shutting down the magic barrier.
It might have been harder and more complicated but they probably should have just kept trying to slowly lower the cursed sword's durability until it breaks rather than disable it.
Aug 2, 2023 8:34 AM
Jan 2023
So the battle begins and Akatsuki is able to learn her oral art, shadow lurk. Pretty awesome ability and it was able to keep the killer busy until the princess could get the power of the magic circle shut off.

There was some beautiful battle scenes, a very enjoyable episode, especially compared to the last one.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10, 2015

155 by Syrass »»
Feb 12, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Mar 28, 2015

225 by SOLDRAKE »»
Feb 5, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

218 by Skydis »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2014

147 by Overblown »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:56 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2014

161 by Anachrome »»
Sep 1, 2023 9:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.