Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 23, 2014 4:10 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, I want to see Law eat that fruit too for his full potential. His hate for the government is kinda fun to watch. Oh my that ending.
Oct 23, 2014 5:28 AM

Dec 2013
Corazon trying to cheer Law up was funny.

Doffy family suspects Corazon, things are heating up a bit.
Eh
Oct 23, 2014 5:37 AM

Jun 2009
loved the chapter how cora-san walked in without sound too steal the fruit just the escape is something he should learn better :D

don't wanna see him killed soon tough too sad to know that this caring clumsy guy you really learned too love in the past few chapters wont life much longer :(
Oct 23, 2014 5:55 AM

Aug 2010
Wow. Corazon's ability may seem useless but the way he used it like that was BA! Epic application of skills blowing things up without a sound. Nice.

I can already see him reaching Law with the fruit while he's half dead from fighting all those guys and probably getting shot a few times too :( What an awesome character he is.

Doffy seems to already have suspicion about Rosenante. This is gonna be really sad D:

I wonder if Law can use the OpeOpe on himself? Because from the way things are going that's what seems to be going to happen.
Oct 23, 2014 6:11 AM

Oct 2013
Corason is a great guy. :) He's so dedicated to save Law...
Oct 23, 2014 6:14 AM

Nov 2012
From Aohige:

"copypasta my own post.

A named character whose face is hidden, with all evidences pointing to being Drake.

Since it'll come up in the chapter thread, here's a easy copy pasta template.

1. The pirate Diez Barrels. The family name Diez is how "X" in X Drake is read. It's clearly written whenever Drake shows up in the manga, with the exact same spelling. (ディエス) He is a former marine gone pirate.
2. The pirate has a cleft chin, shared by Drake.
3. The pirate angrily calls "Dory" to bring booze, to which the young man replies "Right away.." The boy looks miserable from what we can see.
Drake is spelt in Japanese as Doreeku, Dory would completely match how nicknames are named in One Piece.
4. This is taking place in North Blue, where Drake hails from.

I mean, Oda didn't skimp out on hints here."
Oct 23, 2014 6:16 AM

Dec 2012
Corazon power is useless but he can use it properly to make surprise attack, steal and spy easily however he is the most clumsy one piece character. That ending lol.

I'm not really surprise that the Ope Ope fruit look like a heart.

Sengoku awesome water spitting XD
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Oct 23, 2014 6:18 AM

Dec 2013
Rosinante was badass I this chapter. Looks like Doffy suspects his brother! Also I wonder where Doffy got his information about the ope ope fruit.
Oct 23, 2014 6:20 AM

Jun 2009
Awesome_G said:
Rosinante was badass I this chapter. Looks like Doffy suspects his brother! Also I wonder where Doffy got his information about the ope ope fruit.

Vergo maybe :D
Oct 23, 2014 6:23 AM
Jul 2014
Corazon's struggle to save Law continues and then he fucks it up, what a great flashback.
Too bad next chapter he'll probably die.
Oct 23, 2014 6:26 AM

Nov 2012
Also, with this chapter Dressrosa is now tied with Skypeia as the longest arc.
Oct 23, 2014 6:28 AM

Sep 2014
corazon why did you have to fall??
law :( get ready for the feels for the next coming chapters :(
*people die when they are killed* - emiya shirou.......
Oct 23, 2014 7:14 AM

Jan 2013
Why that cliffhanger? We know how it goes.
Still, that power may seem useless but it's pretty good on stealth situations.
Oct 23, 2014 7:31 AM
Sep 2013
Barion-Zara said:

I wonder if Law can use the OpeOpe on himself? Because from the way things are going that's what seems to be going to happen.

Yes you can, if you remember in Chapter 758 Law operated on himself to remove the lead bullets Doflamingo shot him with.
Oct 23, 2014 7:36 AM

May 2013
Looks like Corazon is in trouble. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen next chapter.
Oct 23, 2014 8:22 AM

Mar 2014
More side issues and ulterior motives .. that's some loyal dogs and mischievous cats .. in the plot .
Clock is ticking for law .. Rosinante is doing a good job out there .. got the ope-ope fruit !!
Pretty good chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 23, 2014 8:30 AM

Jun 2013
Oh Man, Mingo is clearly suspicious , well Corazon has not hidden his path as good he thought he had.
LOL!!! never have seen Sengoku lose his cool like that... Oh so secret Race starts...And I think that obviously Donflamigo has plot ready for every thing...especially when he now suspect his own Brother.

Race is on, and Corazon and Law will be enemies of Doffy from here on. I like Corazon..I will be sad when we arrive his death Scene.

Goddammit Cora-san's clumsiness hit the really wrong time!
JarjaxleOct 23, 2014 9:11 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Oct 23, 2014 8:45 AM
Dec 2010
dmn doffy and his inner circle knows about rosinate(except his powers) and they even talk about it in a fun way lolz. well rosinate/corazon know that they know as well.. and.... DOFFY PLAN TO MAKE ROSINATE TO EAT THE FRUIT AND MAKE HIM IMMORTAL!! tho huehue wont work anyway..
Oct 23, 2014 8:57 AM

Jun 2014
that sneak attack gives me the same vibe as black star but in a different way.

Oct 23, 2014 9:49 AM

May 2014
got to love Corazon his just so awesome too bad he is going to die

ps. steam cards http://steamcode.org/?ref=NSiSDcTKd
Oct 23, 2014 11:03 AM
Sep 2012
Looks like things are starting to work out for Law and Corazon, which can only mean next chapter tragety is coming.

I can't wait for the next chapter, even though I sort of don't want to watch.
Oct 23, 2014 11:05 AM

Dec 2012
I keep liking Corazon more and more, and reminded that he's gonna die soon </3 Goddamn it ;.;
Oct 23, 2014 12:01 PM

Sep 2014
Another awesome chapter this week!

How did Doffy learn that information about the Ope-Ope Fruit? I'm not sure if Vergo is the source because that's top-secret information. Rosinante being in the marines must be top-secret, too, so Vergo would have learned about that by now. Then again, perhaps he hasn't come across that top-secret information yet.

Maybe Doffy will know about Rosinante's betrayal just by Rosinante's actions right now. Surely Doffy will know that Rosinante stole the fruit, and that's pretty much proof that he's a traitor.

I love how the Ope-Ope Fruit is shaped as a heart! It fits Law so much, like his pirate crew's name, his relationship with Corazon/Rosinante, etc.

I also love how silly and idiotic Rosinante can be haha And how he's trying to cheer Law up. It's so touching and funny. Rosinante's powers are useful for sure, and he showed it in the last parts of the chapter lol

Has anyone noticed Rosinante's clothing? Very similar to what Law wears today. Hate knowing that Rosinante's going to die soon. :/
Oct 23, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
There is probably more to Corazon's ability hen it looks.
Oct 23, 2014 1:59 PM

Aug 2010
Zetsubo667 said:
Barion-Zara said:

Yes you can, if you remember in Chapter 758 Law operated on himself to remove the lead bullets Doflamingo shot him with.

There's a difference between bullets and disease.
Oct 23, 2014 2:39 PM

Mar 2010
; . ; Corazon no.
Oct 23, 2014 3:50 PM

Jun 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Zetsubo667 said:

Not if you know how. Law knows that if he can get that poison out of his body he can live, with the fruit he can operate in ways you couldn't normally and can clear the said poison out.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 23, 2014 4:02 PM

Aug 2012
so we're nearing the point of Corazon joining the epic flashback characters who died and remain in the endless waves of One Piece history...

Also, a very nice example of using a worthless fruit right
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 23, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2012
kiDnameDSkia said:
so we're nearing the point of Corazon joining the epic flashback characters who died and remain in the endless waves of One Piece history...

I think it's actually an awesome fruit :)

You can do quite a lot if you think about it, granted it all includes breaking the law :D

You would be the perfect thief, sneak/sprint passed someone 100% as long as they aren't looking. You could carry out armed robbery or use small bombs without alerting everyone in a wide area straight away.

And the most important, sing as loud as you want, wherever you want.
jimbob1141Oct 23, 2014 4:29 PM
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 23, 2014 4:37 PM

Aug 2013
Wow, X-Drake is IN this chapter. Based Oda.
Oct 23, 2014 4:42 PM

Oct 2014
Very good chapter, I hope that isnt the way Corazon gets himself killed, it would be Neji dead level of bad.

Oct 23, 2014 4:52 PM

May 2012
Barion-Zara said:
Zetsubo667 said:

remember the girl from punk hazard who ate all the candy? law saved her
Oct 23, 2014 5:13 PM
Aug 2014
Darn! I was really hoping for them to go to the Good Doctor we've never seen before! When do we get to see VEGAPUNK?! Curses! They've been even hinting towards it with the Punk Hazard being his old base and such...I can't wait to find out more!

Also it seems that Doffy suspects Rocinante because THE MARINES HAVE STOPPED KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT THEM NOW THAT ROCINANTE ISN'T AROUND...You'd think he would've thought out something a bit more about that...Also it seems that Baby 5 already has her Devil Fruit! They just hand them out to every damn one in the Family! It's basically everyone except Lao G & Dellinger...

Gonna be super-sad to see Corazon go...T^T at least we'll get to see Luffy beat the crap out of Doffy and Law avenge his mentor! IT'S GETTIN HYPE
Oct 23, 2014 6:26 PM

Jul 2014
Imagine Corazon going to die soon T_T. I really like him a lot V_V
Oct 23, 2014 7:01 PM
Apr 2014
I'm getting a bad feeling about what's going to happen to Corazon... hope he doesn't die....
Oct 23, 2014 7:03 PM
Jul 2018
TheOneOtaku said:
I'm getting a bad feeling about what's going to happen to Corazon... hope he doesn't die....
Not sure if serious.
Oct 23, 2014 9:02 PM

Jun 2012
Damn, even Garp was connected to Rosinante.

Also somehow, I had a sneaking suspicion there'd be a break this week.

SuperRed said:
A named character whose face is hidden, with all evidences pointing to being Drake.

1. The pirate Diez Barrels. The family name Diez is how "X" in X Drake is read. It's clearly written whenever Drake shows up in the manga, with the exact same spelling. (ディエス) He is a former marine gone pirate.
3. The pirate angrily calls "Dory" to bring booze, to which the young man replies "Right away.." The boy looks miserable from what we can see.
Drake is spelt in Japanese as Doreeku, Dory would completely match how nicknames are named in One Piece.

Glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Though, you noticed much more than I did... I just thought "Diez... former marine turned pirate... Diez Drake? ...it's gotta be!!"

And after reading your post, pretty confident that is definitely him. Didn't really pay attention to Dorry until you said something, but it all makes sense... since I already was assuming they must be related.

I hope to see more of him (and others of the "Worst Generation") in the past. I suppose it's probably wishful thinking that maybe the yet to be Drake will help Corazon out somehow.
Oct 23, 2014 9:46 PM
May 2014
LordPerucho said:
Very good chapter, I hope that isnt the way Corazon gets himself killed, it would be Neji dead level of bad.

Please keep other manga spoilers out of a One Piece manga discussion.. Kind of spoiled me there :/.
Oct 24, 2014 2:24 AM

Aug 2012
jimbob1141 said:
kiDnameDSkia said:

And the most important, sing as loud as you want, wherever you want.

oh my god, you're right. Didn't think of it. That would be awesome. But then again, if I had the ability to choose it, I still wouldn't xd
Logia -> Aokiji/Enel fruits
Paramecia -> Kage kage no mi, ope ope no mi (granted I wouldn't be able to fully utilize it at all, since I know sh*t about medicine.. I'd just dismember people and stuff)
Zoan -> model: wolf
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Oct 24, 2014 3:04 AM

Dec 2013
TheOneOtaku said:

Soon but not yet
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Oct 24, 2014 4:09 AM

Aug 2014
Its gonna be over soon... hang in there Law~
And its getting even darker...
Oct 24, 2014 4:36 AM

Aug 2013
SuperRed said:
From Aohige:

"copypasta my own post.

Too much hints that I didn't notice and I agree with you I don't think Oda just did that for the lolz.

Good chapter for once I though that DD will make Corazon eat the fruit and see what happens but as it turns out it will not happen.
Oct 24, 2014 6:40 AM
Mar 2014
Doing things without making sounds, looks verry usefull to me.
Oct 24, 2014 7:40 AM

May 2012
Great chapter enjoyed all of it, I get the feeling Sengoku could of possibly saved Doffy and Corazon from when they were hung in the town a few chapters ago.
Oct 25, 2014 3:56 AM

May 2011
So Corazon decided to make the whole world his enemy. And every time is see his face I remember Ivankov. :/
Oct 28, 2014 9:13 AM

Jun 2009
Satan-sama said:
And every time is see his face I remember Ivankov. :/

WHERE ??? they soo not alike at all
Oct 28, 2014 11:42 AM

Feb 2014
Kannei said:
Satan-sama said:
And every time is see his face I remember Ivankov. :/

WHERE ??? they soo not alike at all
One Piece's "surprised" face is all similar to Ivankov. -
Oct 30, 2014 10:39 AM

Oct 2013
Where is the next chapter?
Oct 30, 2014 12:50 PM

Aug 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Where is the next chapter?
2 weeks break.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

39 by Abyhape »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 770 Discussion ( 1 2 )

LunyRem - Dec 11, 2014

50 by KoniginElle »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Apr 25, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Apr 24, 8:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.