Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2014 11:15 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Considering most units in this show don't last more than a month, I hope 2wingS ends up with the same fate. Gotta admit, though, it's a pretty good name.
Aug 11, 2014 11:59 PM

Jan 2012
The name still hasn't stuck to me yet. And wow at that screenshot. It didn't quite catch me until I saw it again. Ichigo is on FIRE!!!
Aug 12, 2014 3:20 AM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
StyleF1re said:
The name still hasn't stuck to me yet.

Yeah, same goes for me, although I'm really digging the design of the 2wingS logo because it looks so cool!

And Ichigo's face from their performance has got to be the most awesome thing that I've ever seen in Aikatsu! o/
Aug 12, 2014 10:55 AM

Jan 2012
I just hope we haven't seen the last of Soleil. If anything, I'd rather see Ichigo and Aoi take down Mizuki and whoever she may be with. Seira's cool, but it just doesn't feel right in my book. It would only be fitting for the two who started it all to also close the deal before this new chapter of Aikatsu! commences. Regardless, I'm just gonna go ahead and bestow a 10 rating on this anime. The hype is real! I haven't had this much fun watching an anime in a long time...
Aug 12, 2014 1:12 PM

Jan 2008
StyleF1re said:
I just hope we haven't seen the last of Soleil. If anything, I'd rather see Ichigo and Aoi take down Mizuki and whoever she may be with.

^ This

Somehow I don't like Seira and Ichigo's voice together. Whenever they are singing together it just doesn't work for me, and it is only the songs they sing together (just the two of them) I don't really like. I'm kind of disappointed they made Aoi and Ran almost background characters. Suddenly everyone of dreamaca are better then Ran, who in the first season was on top?
Aug 12, 2014 2:43 PM

Dec 2013
tbh this "2nd season" has been a huge disappointment all together so far.
All the first season characters has had low development and it just became stale after a while.
None the less, we all know 2Wings will probably win because the finale is coming up and season 3 is coming up where Oizora Akari will take the lead/ spotlight as the new Ichigo.

3/5 episode. Seira and Ichigo together has not really been much.

"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick."
-Oreki Houtarou
Aug 12, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2012
I'll admit, the 2nd season overall does pale in comparison to the 1st. Maybe they could jack up this season by making Ichigo lose or by Seira somehow becoming #1 in the ranks and defeating Mizuki. Bet all of us here would want to fly our computers and/or screens off a cliff if that happened...

To be serious though, I like Seira as a character, but she doesn't have the storied history and progression that the Soleil three have. She was too godly to start out.

Damn. I miss the janitor guy too! And where's the redhead and also Sakura? Those two really disappeared over these last 50 or so episodes.
Aug 12, 2014 7:17 PM

Apr 2011
Probably, the only good thing I like this episode is Ichigo's making that face...
Dec 10, 2014 10:10 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Oh that Ichigo smile during the performance was cute and kawaii. It's the first time she's ever done that type of smile.

It's official, DreAca buried Ran and Aoi. These DreAca have nothing on Ran or Aoi, except for Seira, she's above average. Imo, Aoi/Ichigo would have made more sense for them two to form a unit and face WM because those two started the rivalry.

However, I think Mizuki went with DreAca/SA unit because she wanted to see how much DreAca has improved. Not a bad choice, bur Aoi/Ichigo would have been better.

Feb 11, 2015 4:55 PM

Jul 2008
Ugh that was pretty boring. I don't care about Seira at all.
Jul 21, 2019 3:48 PM

Sep 2015
CG is great as always, really love the lighting
also i need to find 1080p quality of this show, the ones i have are not doing the cg justice
たった1秒だって俯かない
Sep 11, 2021 6:08 AM

Feb 2020
I love 2wingS. That name suits them perfectly.

That grin on Ichigo's face was so cute. xD

SerafosMar 2, 8:49 AM
Oct 1, 2022 1:20 AM
Mar 2022
Apologies if I commented a decade too late but hear me out.

Would it be more interesting if WM vs. Soleil happened later on instead of this 2wingS when they are looking for best possible unit to have a match with WM? When all hope is lost, its up to the OG trio to restore the balance. Ahahaha. Just passing by. Carry on, readers!
Feb 4, 9:41 AM

May 2019
Ichigo grin when rocking looks really awkward lol. Yeah I still hold the same opinion that I don't really like the song and how Seira pretty much overpowering Ichigo. That song really doesn't fit Ichigo style at all and shouldn't be forced at all. I wish one day Aoi would be Ichigo's duet partner instead, they have more chemistry together than Seira ever could be no matter how mant practice both Seira and Ichigo take. Just because it's unique doesn't mean it works all the time.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 79 Discussion

billybob300c - Apr 24, 2014

18 by aloradear »»
Apr 24, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 5 Discussion

Blackbird - Nov 5, 2012

16 by daiyoukai »»
Apr 14, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 76 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Apr 3, 2014

16 by Edocchi »»
Apr 4, 1:45 AM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 22 Discussion

Gar_Logan - Mar 12, 2013

14 by Sylicone »»
Apr 3, 4:24 PM

Poll: » Aikatsu! Episode 70 Discussion

Zaraquiel99 - Feb 21, 2014

13 by aloradear »»
Feb 20, 7:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.