Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 11, 2014 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
How the fuck is he not dead or at least injured?!

Also, the apron scene was cringeworthy
Sep 12, 2014 12:32 AM

May 2014
mayukachan said:
How the fuck is he not dead or at least injured?!

Also, the apron scene was cringeworthy

Someones not paying attention :) ,Regrowth his in born magic that restores any injury seen also in ep 3? and his battle with Masaki in the 9SC's
Sep 12, 2014 8:32 AM

May 2011
The problem with Mahouka (observed significantly in this new arc) is the heavy focus on magic, and not on alternative sources of energy/weaponry. As much as we know Japanese law bans nukes; once again, the year is 2090+, and illegal foreign mafia is on the rampant. Instead of wasting time and mindless effort on stealing a stone with unconfirmed potent abilities...I'd rather develop nukes from scratch which is more worth it (as an illegal mafia). Think about it: is a source of magic weapons more powerful than a nuke? No. Nevertheless, Mahouka IS a magic show, and it would be awkward too if they decided to go for nukes. Sorry for questioning anime logic.
The incest is also not wincest, something with awkward add-ons of unenlightened fanservice with minimal perks as usual. Not that I hate fanservice, but...Mahouka doesn't do it right. I also find Tatsuya a sad dude. Everyone just pushes all the responsibility to him without feeling ashamed. His abilities are also too damn much. We need some counter-inflation, please. Even Goku and Ichigo have that.
"If you reject me, I'll blast a hole in you!" Kanzaki H. Aria
Just kidding.

Sep 12, 2014 9:01 AM

May 2013
grayrebornnhy said:
The problem with Mahouka (observed significantly in this new arc) is the heavy focus on magic, and not on alternative sources of energy/weaponry. As much as we know Japanese law bans nukes; once again, the year is 2090+, and illegal foreign mafia is on the rampant. Instead of wasting time and mindless effort on stealing a stone with unconfirmed potent abilities...I'd rather develop nukes from scratch which is more worth it (as an illegal mafia). Think about it: is a source of magic weapons more powerful than a nuke? No. Nevertheless, Mahouka IS a magic show, and it would be awkward too if they decided to go for nukes. Sorry for questioning anime logic.
The incest is also not wincest, something with awkward add-ons of unenlightened fanservice with minimal perks as usual. Not that I hate fanservice, but...Mahouka doesn't do it right. I also find Tatsuya a sad dude. Everyone just pushes all the responsibility to him without feeling ashamed. His abilities are also too damn much. We need some counter-inflation, please. Even Goku and Ichigo have that.

Tatsuya (like probably most of 50 SC magicians) is superior to nuke in firepower.
No wonder, dragon with no head must be retarded.
Sep 12, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2010
That's if we ignore that nukes are "banned" by mages in the Mahoukaverse. Honestly, it's 2095 and the tech is not that much different from current day military tech. We saw a glimpse of a very impractical mech in the opening, but drawing from other speculative fiction, where are homing grenades? Railguns? Mechanical/nanotechnological augmentations? Exoskeletons? Nanosuits? Orbital bombardment platforms? Drone warfare? Orbital Drop Shock Troopers?
Sep 12, 2014 9:32 AM

May 2013
wrenchbread said:
That's if we ignore that nukes are "banned" by mages in the Mahoukaverse. Honestly, it's 2095 and the tech is not that much different from current day military tech. We saw a glimpse of a very impractical mech in the opening, but drawing from other speculative fiction, where are homing grenades? Railguns? Mechanical/nanotechnological augmentations? Exoskeletons? Nanosuits? Orbital bombardment platforms? Drone warfare?

What for, if there is Tatsuya? :P
Sep 12, 2014 9:38 AM

May 2010
jakkubus said:
What for, if there is Tatsuya? :P

He's only one dude with questionable loyalty to any cause. The military tech I mentioned is more for the people who feel they have to push against the rise of mages and so they seek out alternative weapons systems because they can't afford mages or whatever. The idea of an orbital kinetic bombardment platform is enough to scare everyone (including mages). You can't disable it from Earth. It's constantly floating in space aiming at anyone it wants to kill. The amount of energy the rounds carry makes a battalion of regular combat mages almost useless. Not to mention you can have around 25 satellites carrying 10 rounds each all ready to fire. No one can defend against unless they're incredibly broken, like Tatsuya, but he probably won't care as long as he and Miyuki make it out alive.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that Orbital Drop Shock Troopers would alleviate the need for an amphibious invasion.
wrenchbreadSep 12, 2014 9:45 AM
Sep 12, 2014 10:25 AM

May 2013
Well, in Mahouka magic is not fused with technology, but simply replace it. For me it also is a bit strange, because railguns, body augmentations or combat robots/drones maybe would not be enough to take down most powerful of Ten Master Clans members, but it could be very effective against mid class magicians. And yet military mostly depends on magic. What is especially stupid in case of China.
Sep 13, 2014 8:37 AM

May 2014
grayrebornnhy said:

Nukes I think is banned and there is scarcity of resources and intelligence by countries,especially the USNA is quite high that if they found out that you are trying to make a nuke,USNA Stars will be giving you a visit.
Only counter to magicians at the time are high powered rifles that even Juumonji with his all powerful barrier is wary of (high powered rifles can penetrate most magicians barriers but only each countries military can afford to equip them) + anitinite rings.
Sep 13, 2014 8:43 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
grayrebornnhy said:

Nukes I think is banned and there is scarcity of resources and intelligence by countries,especially the USNA is quite high that if they found out that you are trying to make a nuke,USNA Stars will be giving you a visit.
Only counter to magicians at the time are high powered rifles that even Juumonji with his all powerful barrier is wary of (high powered rifles can penetrate most magicians barriers but only each countries military can afford to equip them) + anitinite rings.

How that "high powered rifles" work?
Sep 13, 2014 8:50 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:

[spoiler]

It has enough penetrating power to make most magicians barriers and Data Fortificatons useless.As magicians are found out to be stronger in terms of defense the rifles gets stronger penetration.Armies are not just made up of magicians in the Mahouka verse.
Sep 13, 2014 8:50 AM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:

From the novel:
[Spoiler]The design behind anti-Magician high powered rifles was to introduce high speed rounds with extreme penetration to render defensive magics from Magicians ineffective. However, in order to achieve bullet speeds that would nullify magic from combat Magicians, the technique and development level must surpass typical production caliber by at least 2 or 3 levels.

This is practically beyond even the main armies of smaller countries. Private ownership — without government support — like criminal organizations or terrorists was frankly impossible. Speaking of which, during the assault on Hachiōji Special Detention Center several days ago, Lu Gonghu's comrades were equipped with high powered rifles. For such attacks to strike at such close intervals hinted at a powerful force backing them. Based on this, the enemy was almost guaranteed to be minions from the Great Asian Alliance, or even soldiers from the Alliance itself. Still, what was the reason for their grand assault? [spoiler]

As for further research on weapons, magic research has far more upside, when they get to the discussion about what "Strategic Magicians" can do this will become clearer.
Sep 13, 2014 9:15 AM

May 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
jakkubus said:

From the novel:

So Phalanx can be just pierced by high speed kinetic weapon? o.O
And what power those rifles posses? It is something like Misaka's railgun?
Sep 13, 2014 9:18 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
Takuan_Soho said:

From the novel:

So Phalanx can be just pierced by high speed kinetic weapon? o.O
And what power those rifles posses? It is something like Misaka's railgun?

Phalanx I doubt,other magicians defenses,yes.Nah,just high caliber guns that probably was tested to counter magician def.
Sep 13, 2014 9:19 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
Phalanx I doubt,other magicians defenses,yes.Nah,just high caliber guns that probably was tested to counter magician def.

So what Juumonji would be wary of?
Sep 13, 2014 9:21 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

That he thinks his barrier can still be penetrated.My answer was my opinion not for the character though :)
Sep 13, 2014 9:26 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
jakkubus said:

That he thinks his barrier can still be penetrated.My answer was my opinion not for the character though :)

But behind one barrier is another and another and another. Also they are constantly refreshing, so something like that should not be threat for Katsuto.
Sep 13, 2014 9:30 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:

But behind one barrier is another and another and another. Also they are constantly refreshing, so something like that should not be threat for Katsuto.

[spoiler]
Don't forget possible antinite rings,and he was jus not being arrogant and protecting himself (he also did wear Kevlar).Blanche didn't use high powered rifles on him during the enrollment arc.
Sep 13, 2014 9:33 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:

Don't forget that Blanche members were imbeciles. ;)
Sep 13, 2014 9:44 AM

May 2014
jakkubus said:
darkreaperix said:

Don't forget that Blanche members were imbeciles. ;)

But they were Japanese :) Blanche members were just stupid enough to follow their leaders and they weren't really that well trained compared to the GAA soldiers.And high powered rifles can only come from the military of a country,it has been stated in the LN's that terrorist and criminal organizations couldn't get there hands on such rifles.
Sep 13, 2014 9:52 AM

May 2013
darkreaperix said:
But they were Japanese :) Blanche members were just stupid enough to follow their leaders and they weren't really that well trained compared to the GAA soldiers.And high powered rifles can only come from the military of a country,it has been stated in the LN's that terrorist and criminal organizations couldn't get there hands on such rifles.

Blanche terrorists may be Japanese, but they were leaded by Chinese boss, who was probably planning attack.
Also even if those guys had rifles, knowing their inteligence, they would end up using it like swords in melee fight... Just look how they made use of antinite rings. Giving something like that to students and then attacking Juumonji head on was essence of retardation.
Sep 13, 2014 10:03 AM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:
Blanche terrorists may be Japanese, but they were leaded by Chinese boss, who was probably planning attack.

Wrong, the leader was Japanese, and they were a Belarus/Ukrainian organization. All the GAA gave them was funding and antinite because Blanche's success would help the GAA with little cost to the GAA.

As for Juumonji, he is a leader of one of the 10 clans for a reason. But yeah, the rifles wouldn't work on him, which explains why magic research is far more important than other weapons research. You would need a strong enough magician to interfere with Phalanx and then use the rifles on him.

But this again puts the GAA into context. They know they are behind the Japanese which is why they are willing to do almost anything to either weaken Japanese magic or strengthen GAA magic. Unlike Japan, they don't have the luxury of worrying about "morals". But that doesn't mean that Japan is "better" and the GAA "worse", far from it.
Sep 13, 2014 10:18 AM

May 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Wrong, the leader was Japanese, and they were a Belarus/Ukrainian organization. All the GAA gave them was funding and antinite because Blanche's success would help the GAA with little cost to the GAA.

Isn't Black Sage leader of Blanche?

As for Juumonji, he is a leader of one of the 10 clans for a reason. But yeah, the rifles wouldn't work on him, which explains why magic research is far more important than other weapons research. You would need a strong enough magician to interfere with Phalanx and then use the rifles on him.

Yeah, but most magicians of the rest of world aren't even close to him in terms of power. Mechanical augmentations, kinetic weapons or combat drones would be more effective than them. And yet everyone try to research magic only.

But this again puts the GAA into context. They know they are behind the Japanese which is why they are willing to do almost anything to either weaken Japanese magic or strengthen GAA magic. Unlike Japan, they don't have the luxury of worrying about "morals". But that doesn't mean that Japan is "better" and the GAA "worse", far from it.

Well, they could just seek alternative wepons other than magic. Stealing some spells wont make them powerful, if their magicians are way behind Japanese in terms of magic power.
Sep 13, 2014 10:32 AM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:
Yeah, but most magicians of the rest of world aren't even close to him in terms of power. Mechanical augmentations, kinetic weapons or combat drones would be more effective than them. And yet everyone try to research magic only.

Maybe against him (though doubtful), but there are other magicians who can take out the drones, kinetic weapons and mechanical augmentations. It is magic's variability that makes it so much stronger than conventional weapons. One strategic magician can sink an entire fleet and only another powerful magician could stop them. What would be the point in investing more money into those things. Magic has a far greater upside and ROI.

jakkubus said:
Well, they could just seek alternative wepons other than magic. Stealing some spells wont make them powerful, if their magicians are way behind Japanese in terms of magic power.

That would be like saying "well they shouldn't try to get nuclear weapons, you should seek alternative weapons". As for "magical power", stealing all the spells would definitely help the GAA accelerate their magical power breeding because they could launch a program to see which people had the potential to use those spells and then selectively breed them. It would be the fastest way to catch up to the Japanese.
Sep 13, 2014 11:04 AM

May 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Maybe against him (though doubtful), but there are other magicians who can take out the drones, kinetic weapons and mechanical augmentations. It is magic's variability that makes it so much stronger than conventional weapons. One strategic magician can sink an entire fleet and only another powerful magician could stop them. What would be the point in investing more money into those things. Magic has a far greater upside and ROI.

With advanced augmentations one would attain abilities exceeding Generators, that combined with some training or aid of even low level magic would put him on level of Naotsugu or Lu. Also someone like that with antinite implant would stomp almost all magicians in close range. Railguns could break through most of even A class magical barriers, when orbital mass driver could be as powerful as and more convenient than SC magician. Of course magic has more variability, but it also has more requirements Training sodier to use high powered rifle is way easier and cheaper.

That would be like saying "well they shouldn't try to get nuclear weapons, you should seek alternative weapons". As for "magical power", stealing all the spells would definitely help the GAA accelerate their magical power breeding because they could launch a program to see which people had the potential to use those spells and then selectively breed them. It would be the fastest way to catch up to the Japanese.

Nope, they cannot catch up to Ten Master Clans, because Japan is not stagnating, but also progressing. It is like Achilles and the tortoise paradox.
Sep 13, 2014 11:20 AM
Oct 2012
jakkubus said:
With advanced augmentations one would attain abilities exceeding Generators, that combined with some training or aid of even low level magic would put him on level of Naotsugu or Lu.
Also someone like that with antinite implant would stomp almost all magicians in close range. Railguns could break through most of even A class magical barriers,

Why waste resources to deal with "average" magicians? They are not the real threat. Why research "Rail Guns" when cheaper "High Powered Rifles" are just as good against 99% of the magicians?

jakkubus said:
when orbital mass driver could be as powerful as and more convenient than SC magician.

No they are not. First we already know that the Russian SC could take out anything physical, and second Orbital Mass Drivers are big honking things. Your enemies would know where they were and what they were capable of and could easily form a defense against them (or deflect their shots just a couple of degrees at the beginning). However a "secret" SC class magician is real power. Your enemy has NO idea what they can do. Which would you rather have.

jakkubus said:
Of course magic has more variability, but it also has more requirements Training sodier to use high powered rifle is way easier and cheaper.

Think jet fighters. Using your logic countries shouldn't waste so much time building hi tech fighters and trained pilots, rather they should be pouring out tons of low tech fighters and adequate pilots. The GAA is using your logic in this attack, we'll see how it works out for them. The difference between Magic and all other weapons is specifically spelled out by the author at the end of this arc.
Sep 13, 2014 11:59 AM

May 2013
Takuan_Soho said:
Why waste resources to deal with "average" magicians? They are not the real threat. Why research "Rail Guns" when cheaper "High Powered Rifles" are just as good against 99% of the magicians?

Why invent gun and waste resources on it, when cheaper bow/crossbow is just as good as against 99% of people? And why "average" magicians? One railgun hit would take down most of A class (or even SC) magicians.

No they are not. First we already know that the Russian SC could take out anything physical, and second Orbital Mass Drivers are big honking things. Your enemies would know where they were and what they were capable of and could easily form a defense against them (or deflect their shots just a couple of degrees at the beginning). However a "secret" SC class magician is real power. Your enemy has NO idea what they can do. Which would you rather have.

But Orbital Mass Driver could make Russian SC disappear, when he would be not able to fight back against it.

Think jet fighters. Using your logic countries shouldn't waste so much time building hi tech fighters and trained pilots, rather they should be pouring out tons of low tech fighters and adequate pilots. The GAA is using your logic in this attack, we'll see how it works out for them. The difference between Magic and all other weapons is specifically spelled out by the author at the end of this arc.

You are wrong here. Mahouka magic would be rather fighter/bomber hybrid, which had advantages of both, but is harder to use and doesn't exceed any of them. So isn't it more convenient to jet fighters and bombers separately than as a hybrid?
In most cases firepower of magic can be recreated with technology. Body reinforcements and martial arts spells can be substituted by mechanical augmentations, most of combat magic by kinetic weapons and artillery and SC spells by nukes. And the fact, that nuclear weapons are prohibited, when SC spells not, is a bit hypocrisy.
Sep 13, 2014 12:04 PM

May 2010
Takuan_Soho said:

Why "waste" resources to kill off regular mages? Because utter annihilation of the enemy is preferable to just matching their power.

Not everyone has access to mages. For those entities that can't, pouring money into research on effective countermage technology is not only smart, but essential. Though I'm not sure where the research comes in when those "high powered rifles" are just really big guns akin to a .50 caliber sniper rifle. Also, I gotta point out that, as a firearms enthusiast, Satou doesn't seem to display a good understanding of ammo calibers, much less firearms. There are no "levels" of caliber and compared to other weapons systems, guns are relatively cheap to mass produce. If you can outfit a battalion with high tech exoskeletons like the ones seen in Call of Duty Advanced Warfare or the nanosuit from Crysis (to counteract the huge recoil) and aforementioned high powered rifles, they can basically wreck regular combat mages with ease. Throw in some antinite for good measure. Oh, get lots of drones. What you can't match in pure magic, you match in technological prowess. It's 2095, fukken act like it; Deus Ex: Human Revolution was 2027, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare is 2054, Call of Duty Ghosts was 2018, etc.

Takuan_Soho said:

It's precisely that an orbital bombardment platform's rounds are so large and fast that they're so powerful and effective. Newton's third law of motion. To divert something that big and fast means you're gonna need something that can move something that big and fast. To say that the enemy would know where they are and their capabilities is just blind conjecture. How would they know if it'd be something from a top-secret space/military project? The most they'd see is something in space being pointed at them. It's not going to show up on Google Maps.

Are they going to shoot magic into space? Don't they have a limited range? The only way to effectively take it down is to actually fly up there and take it down. There will be at least 30 of them in the sky ready to launch their payloads rendering your country into a wasteland. Stop one rod? Sure. You got like 20 others to worry about. Each satellite can theoretically carry up to 10 rods.

Takuan_Soho said:

The technology that I proposed is twofold: (1) something comparable to or even greater than the destructive power of the most Strategic Mages, (2) something comparable to or even more effective than the regular combat mage. Using jet fighters as an analogy for this situation doesn't hold much water, because you seem to forget in our world, jet fighters are effective at fighting other jets or going for bombing runs. They're for power projection and air superiority and aren't meant to be a jack of all trades. We still have AC-130s, you know.
wrenchbreadSep 13, 2014 12:07 PM
Sep 13, 2014 3:43 PM

Nov 2010
The producers tried to let Miyuki steal the show again with her cute appearances
Luckily the new competition, artifact and action balanced it

It looks like the thieves might be an American faction, since they spoke English
Oct 2, 2014 7:43 AM

May 2010
Nice episode, I guess. Some talk about relic and that thesis competition. There is too much info dump, srsly. I skip most of it.
Nov 16, 2014 1:03 PM

Apr 2012
bullet to the heart n nothing? death proof?
Nov 26, 2014 4:38 PM

Jul 2012
I'm debating on keeping up with this series or not.. I was told to just watch and enjoy Tatsuya's badassery instead of worrying about the story or anything else xD
Dec 3, 2014 6:37 AM

May 2012
Pretty informative episode! Let's see what happens next!
Dec 18, 2014 6:01 PM
Nov 2014
JonJonH said:
"I didn't expect this guy coming"

Genius level script.

but, "We expected that guy coming"
Because he is "onii-sama"
Koh01Dec 18, 2014 11:44 PM
Jan 8, 2015 6:31 AM

Jan 2013
Dunno if this arc will be good.
But that sniper shot, I got surprised for a moment, and it's a good thing that they are now treating the regeneration magic that casually.
Feb 4, 2015 11:38 AM

May 2014
Haha, Miyuki teasing that woman was so cute XD

antipurefaith said:
bullet to the heart n nothing? death proof?
It wasn't a shot in the heart. It was a few cm to the left of his heart. And he did said that he was lucky.
Feb 11, 2015 12:52 AM

Aug 2013
To clear misunderstandings even if the heart was shot..
As long as his brain stays intact he can activate self restoration and survive.
Anyway as expected this arc has a slow and boring start at least to me.
Time to rush till the action.
Jun 4, 2015 7:39 AM

Jun 2008
albertrojas said:
Chabe said:
They made a big deal out of a 1km snipe, didn't seem that impressive to me.
Just look at Craig Harrison, he took out two insurgents from 2.5km away, which was 1km beyond the recommended range for his rifle. He actually fired three shots accurately at that range, the third hitting a gun.

Someone even made a 1.5km shot in the friggin 1870s.

1km is like the normal range for most modern snipers.

You are aware that sniping during nighttime is completely different than sniping at daytime right? You have lower visibility at nighttime, so hitting Tatsuya 1km away at night is impressive.

This are a lo more complicated than that. Of course the guy was wearing night goggles so assume he had a pretty decent vision but there are so many factors in this things. Any distance over 500m is not an easy distance because the larger the distance the larger the complications are. Is not about just having steady hands and good aim anymore. Is about the wind, the point of shooting etc(shooting upwards, townwards, straight etc).
That's why an experience capable sniper in natural conditions is such a big asset. He has to make a lot of smart decisions before he shoots.
Btw after shooting, moving position is also a rule so him staying put until our godly main calculates the trajectory and discover his position was amateurish of him.
Jun 8, 2015 10:34 PM

Apr 2014
-Dat random not too bad Engrish
-Dat self-restoration
-Dat adorable Miyuki
-Dat intrigue that hopefully won't taper off until the final few episodes like the previous arcs
Jun 17, 2015 8:47 AM

Dec 2008
Tatsuya has a very sad exisitence. Everyone wants to use him, and he's stuck with a sister whose brother complex is OVER 9000 who unbeknownst to him probably rapes him every night as he's sleeping. I'm sure the series finale will involve him hanging himself with a magically conjured rope.

Sent with Mal Updater
Jun 6, 2016 4:42 AM

Dec 2015
Those were some dangerous looking guys...
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 15, 2016 8:15 AM

Feb 2016
The whole extra explanation behind the thesis competition with nuclear fusion and shit was absolutely unnecessary. It's as if this anime is trying to look smart even though it isn't. They are throwing random terms around all the time to make magic look like a plausible fact however this just doesn't work and it's much rather confusing then understandable.
Jul 20, 2016 6:20 AM

Apr 2009
Everything's falling into place for the gravity-control type magic thermonuclear fusion reactor (what a long winded name, it sounds like the name of a thesis already!), ah well, maybe they make a pronounceable acronym of it soon. LOL

Who the hell are these new characters? I'm assuming they're Chinese (hiding in Chinatown no less) or something close to/part of, since it's the Great Asian Alliance-whatever that is.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Oct 27, 2016 7:47 AM

Dec 2014
well the arc is so interesting.... tatsuya is so mysterious
Dec 7, 2016 12:12 AM

Sep 2015
The step mom seems like a bitch no offense. That English tho lol.
Apr 24, 2017 9:27 AM

May 2015
Engrish is always fun to watch.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 2, 2017 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
"God can't be killed".

May 15, 2018 8:42 PM

Jul 2013
This new arc looks interesting. So Tatsuya got asked to help out at the upcoming essay contest. Only 9 days are left for them to complete it. At least it's an topic Tatsuya has good knowledge about.

At first I wasn't sure who's waiting for Tatsuya and Miyuki at their house. Didn't expect to see their step mother. I think it's normal that Miyuki doesn't like her. As their father marry a new woman right after his wifes death it pretty sick. If Tatsuya had any feeling in this direction he would also reacted different.

At least she had an interesting item with her. First thing I had in mind when they talked about this philosopher stone was FMA :D

So Tatsuya got the order to examine this philosopher stone and maybe create a copy?

Was just a matter of time when his step mother will get attacked. At this scene you could see again how op Tatsuya really is. Got wounded pretty heavily and healed instantly. Crazy enough at which range this shooter hit Tatsuya.

The new enemies looking dangerous. Can't wait to see how this will go on.

Aug 19, 2018 3:50 AM

Apr 2013
We get a new arc with even more screentime for Onii-sama x Imouto it seems. At least there were not many other characters appearing this episode.
Jun 4, 2019 11:33 PM

Mar 2014
I've seen enough Fullmetal Alchemist to know that that "relic" was probably made with a "steep price". Just earlier they were talking about a booster made from the brains of magicians so I can see where this is going
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Sooo is there incest in this anime ? (may contain spoilers )

Zyro_Plaze - Apr 26

33 by Champiggy »»
May 3, 8:12 AM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.