Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 19, 2014 10:01 AM

Aug 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

I know there were a lot of useful information in this chapter in regards to plot and character development. But after reading it, my only reaction was

Okay. Let me calm myself. Miranda being the Head Hunter we probably saw coming. That explains the plan of Jack and Levi better. Levi's really screwed up now, his logic. Now that Oz and Gil are mad at Leo, I think I know where it's going.
Jun 20, 2014 4:26 AM
Oct 2013
Well. A nice chapter. Finally, Miranda being Demios is confirmed. Poor Vincent....
The one who kill Oswald isnt Jack but Miranda?!?!
I hope Leo wont die. He do nothing wrong
Jun 20, 2014 7:08 AM

Feb 2014
That joke manga in the beginning lol.
The trio finally arrives. These chapters are more and more intense.
Ada has to do something to save Vincent.
Jun 20, 2014 10:31 AM
Nov 2013
Hey could anyone tell me where I can find the English version of chapter 95 online.
I've been desperately waiting for this chapter to come out.
Could someone please help out? Thanks :)
Jun 20, 2014 5:27 PM

Aug 2013
jirasak2539 said:

It's not really Leo I was saying, but rather the existence of Glen Baskerville. I was feeling that there would be a sacrifice somewhere near the end to conclude the story, and that sacrifice will probably be either Oz or Leo.

Mochizuki is not an artist who is afraid of killing off main characters. AHH urobuchi of the manga world.
Jun 20, 2014 5:30 PM

Aug 2013
maya_s said:
Hey could anyone tell me where I can find the English version of chapter 95 online.
I've been desperately waiting for this chapter to come out.
Could someone please help out? Thanks :)

I don't think you are supposed to ask that here. Refer to rule 5 under discussion rules: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=516053

But just answering your question: nah english one takes weeks. I read the Japanese one.
Jun 21, 2014 12:53 AM

Jan 2009
Wow, this is a very intense chapter, I loved it. Vincent nooo, my poor baby!! DX
I'm glad that Mochizuki finally showed us the moments before Glen died back in Sablier, this bit was always missing from the flashbacks. The connection between Miranda and Demios wasn't a big reveal, though. I guess everyone saw that coming.
Almost everybody arrived to the same place now (I think Lotti is the only one who we haven't seen showing up in past Sablier yet) and the final battle against Glen is going to begin. I'm a little worried about Echo/Zwei. And Leo.
Jun 21, 2014 4:05 AM
Oct 2013
kunagisa said:
jirasak2539 said:

It's not really Leo I was saying, but rather the existence of Glen Baskerville. I was feeling that there would be a sacrifice somewhere near the end to conclude the story, and that sacrifice will probably be either Oz or Leo.

Mochizuki is not an artist who is afraid of killing off main characters. AHH urobuchi of the manga world.

I think so. Even i hope he wont die. But i think he will do something like sacrificing himself...
I wonder how this wonderful manga will end?!?!
Jun 24, 2014 1:44 AM
Jun 2013
Wow...so that is why Demios always aims at the head. Jun really does have everything planned ahead, doesn't she.
Jun 24, 2014 3:06 AM
Jan 2013
Fuck the creator, she's trying to kill them all T^T
Jun 24, 2014 5:48 AM
Apr 2011
Well I think there are two chapters left and Glen would be defeated in one of those chapters but with Oz and Jack insinde Leo and destroy the legacy of Glen Baskervile once and for all but with a twist Lacie is back and the will of abyss showing up in the real world.
Jun 30, 2014 11:47 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, they are dropping like flies.

Poor Vincent ;____;
Jun 30, 2014 12:00 PM
Mar 2013
Where can I read 95 chapter in english?
Jun 30, 2014 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Miranda being Demios took me by complete surprise. I'm shocked I didn't see a connection earlier on.

Though, Miranda still likely isn't the one who butchered Oswald. She wanted his head, she still wants his head, so.. why cut his entire body up into little pieces instead of just taking his head and being done with it? Not to mention, when Jack returns later on, Oswald's head is still there and Miranda isn't. If she succeeded in beheading him, why not take the head with her, or at least stay with it? Plus, would she have had the strength to take him out so brutally after being slashed like she was?
Jun 30, 2014 3:29 PM
Oct 2013
are u kidding me first break & now vincent VINCENT ??
my 2 fav characters of the series??
heres an idea lets kill oz & leo too
yeah that will do
COME ON?!!?!
Jun 30, 2014 3:54 PM

Jan 2014
luminousmx said:
are u kidding me first break & now vincent VINCENT ??
my 2 fav characters of the series??
heres an idea lets kill oz & leo too
yeah that will do
COME ON?!!?!

It's pretty certain Vincent did not just die from that. The Baskervilles aren't that easy to kill. Glen got in the first blow, but was interrupted before being able to go further.
Jun 30, 2014 4:04 PM

Dec 2009
This manga drains me, seriously. I love the manga and everyone in it tbh but I have this feeling the ending is going to be really depressing.
Jun 30, 2014 5:26 PM

Feb 2010
yes yes yes and more yessss
Jun 30, 2014 5:36 PM
Feb 2013
this manga is amazing and is getting increasingly intense. the final phase is beginning
Jun 30, 2014 5:44 PM

Apr 2013
NO VINCENT!!!!! I hope he does not die from this, he deserves better.
Jul 1, 2014 12:54 AM

Nov 2007
Ada is seeing young Vincent? It's a curse by Jack's servant?

Oz caught up and the fight against Glen is happening.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 1, 2014 8:24 AM
Apr 2011
zacrathedemon5 said:
Miranda being Demios took me by complete surprise. I'm shocked I didn't see a connection earlier on.

Though, Miranda still likely isn't the one who butchered Oswald. She wanted his head, she still wants his head, so.. why cut his entire body up into little pieces instead of just taking his head and being done with it? Not to mention, when Jack returns later on, Oswald's head is still there and Miranda isn't. If she succeeded in beheading him, why not take the head with her, or at least stay with it? Plus, would she have had the strength to take him out so brutally after being slashed like she was?

First off it's not really that suprising given that they both love to chop off heads and second it was Jack using Oz to decapitate him.
Jul 1, 2014 9:02 AM
Mar 2013
Ok, I read it : P
Jul 1, 2014 6:30 PM

Jul 2010
What ?!?! The fact that Vincent was stuck with that Miranda Barma's curse was a shocker Dermios is Mitanda ?!

I am in pain two months ,first Break, then Vincent who's next Gilbert?!
Oh shit I am scarred
The abyss is a dangerous place and Levi just saying to Leo he it for the sake of not being bored,
What the hell
All this , the poor traumatized brothers Gilbert and Vincent
All this started because of an old man?!
Ahhhhhhhhhh my head will pop out
I want Break back
It was nice seeing Cheshire
Jul 2, 2014 1:03 PM

Feb 2010
This manga is the mother of all feels. Seriously.

I'm really not sure how it will end or whether it'll be happy or sad or melancholy or what. Either way, I'll be crying lol

Poor Vincent. Though maybe the younger one being able to see Ada will have an influence on him in the past for the future?
Jul 2, 2014 8:19 PM

Aug 2012
Leo needs to give Levi a nice ass kicking, I'm glad he at least called him out on instigating everything.

Uh oh, Noise is gonna go bananas when she sees..
Jul 3, 2014 1:05 AM

Jan 2014
AlexTheRiot said:
Leo needs to give Levi a nice ass kicking, I'm glad he at least called him out on instigating everything.

Noise gets there. She freaks out asking who did that to Vincent. Everyone points at Glen.

Glen loses.

That's it, that's the end of the manga.
Jul 3, 2014 7:11 PM

May 2010
I've never liked Vincent anyway... Curious how this is all going to end though.
Jul 6, 2014 9:48 PM
Aug 2012
zacrathedemon5 said:
AlexTheRiot said:

Noise gets there. She freaks out asking who did that to Vincent. Everyone points at Glen.

Glen loses.

That's it, that's the end of the manga.

Glen should honestly be glad Noise didn't arrive to see him stabbing Vincent down. With her chain capable of restraining Glen physically, who the hell is going to stop her from chopping him to pieces? O.o

In all seriousness though, one hell of a chapter. Poor poor tragic Vincent. Vincent who already had near zero self esteem has essentially been humbled by Glen & Miranda in all ways possible now. Gone is the false pride on his supreme manipulative abilities, thinking women as beneath him (he's been played all these years by the mere shadow of one Miranda Barma) and the lingering hope to be of use to anyone much less his brother (thanks Glen, you could have kept your mouth shut you know!)

I think this will lead to him finally apologizing to Noise/Echo for using/treating them badly, and the humility to cry in Ada's arms, ensuing redemption. Don't know where Gil will fit in all this, but that guy has never been able to understand the depth of his little brothers emotions on any matter. Hope it all ends well for Vincent. He has to rise from ashes now, or there is nothing but tragedy for him.
KarshiJul 6, 2014 10:00 PM
Nov 18, 2014 12:10 AM

Jan 2013
Damn it Vince.
He really is the most tragic character in PH.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

Dec 18, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
I lost it, I don't understand the whole thing with Miranda ;-;
Dec 18, 2014 5:53 PM

Jan 2014
Houreki said:
I lost it, I don't understand the whole thing with Miranda ;-;

She got sucked down with Sablier and turned into a chain, that chain being Demios. Vincent later contracted with Demios, unaware of Demios's origin.
Nov 30, 2015 11:32 PM
Jun 2015
I'm still sad as hell right now, and Vincent's likely death in this chapter didn't help in the slightest!
But at least Oz and Glen may be good.
Dec 5, 2015 10:41 AM

Aug 2014
Miranda being the headhunter was...quite the twist. But I wonder how the hell Oswald lost his head then?

I'm still sad about Break, please don't let Vince die next ;_;
Sep 20, 2016 5:21 AM

Sep 2014
Vincent could actually see Ada wow, no touching though. Hope Ada can somehow help him...poor guy has it really hard. Hope he doesn't die.
This doesn't look good for Echo too ;-;
Dec 25, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2016
YO VINCENT IS BETTER NOT BE DEAD
SERIOUSLY WHY EVERYONE HAS TO DIE?
Mar 31, 2017 10:51 PM

May 2015
If Vincent dies now then I'm done
Feb 6, 2018 6:53 AM

Dec 2017
Hey, do you want to kill me too? First of all Elliott and then Oscar and then Break and now Vincent Why do this
Oct 4, 2018 1:03 AM

Mar 2014
Vince had better not die, I won't be able to handle his death on top of everything ;_;

May 4, 2023 3:41 PM
Sep 2019
Bruh, wtf, Zwei, please trip and get unconscious...

Hm, so Miranda is the headhunter... actually makes sense.

Idk about Vincent. Gil obviously wouldn't want him dead, but Vince also doesn't really deserve to be alive. All his 25+ years he wanted to die, so pretty much his own fault. Should've enjoyed life while you can. 
May 4, 2023 3:44 PM
Sep 2019
avisu said:
The one who kill Oswald isnt Jack but Miranda?!?!
Nah, Oswald was alive when Miranda was about to kill him. He cut her. She probably got unconscious and idk what happened to Oswald then. Either lost too much blood and died too or it was someone else.

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.