Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 5, 2014 3:52 AM

Nov 2013
ollythirteen said:
This is kind of late but it just hit me: how did Nanami find the MC?

What I mean is Nanami found MC by looking into the eyes of that girl that the MC babysits. But WHY was seeing him notable to her when she's suppoed to be looking for witches?

Or did I forget something and MC has been on the lab's list as well?

Or maybe her power is so strong that she saw MC in baby sit girl's memories and looked into the MC in baby sat girl's memories eyes and THEN saw the witches in the MC of baby sat girl's memories memories? (what a sentence!)

She saw his face and the fact that he knew about witches due to the memories of the cops.
Then she saw the same face due to the little girl

Basically 1 + 1 = 2

Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Jun 5, 2014 8:31 AM
Apr 2013
DarkMoonWolf said:
ollythirteen said:
This is kind of late but it just hit me: how did Nanami find the MC?

What I mean is Nanami found MC by looking into the eyes of that girl that the MC babysits. But WHY was seeing him notable to her when she's suppoed to be looking for witches?

Or did I forget something and MC has been on the lab's list as well?

Or maybe her power is so strong that she saw MC in baby sit girl's memories and looked into the MC in baby sat girl's memories eyes and THEN saw the witches in the MC of baby sat girl's memories memories? (what a sentence!)

She saw his face and the fact that he knew about witches due to the memories of the cops.
Then she saw the same face due to the little girl

Basically 1 + 1 = 2

Aaaaah, the COPS. Forgot about that little altercation. Thanks a bunch.

Jun 5, 2014 11:39 AM

Oct 2011
My poor Nanam!!!!!! i Why must you die next week T_____T. I want you to have friends and enjoy all the sweet things in this world T___T.

F... the Lab and those people.
Jun 6, 2014 2:29 AM

Sep 2011
I honestly find the people hilarious complaining about fanservice from anime by ARMS production and sticking through ep 9. Are they masochistic?

I find this anime amazing. At first, I was contemplative about this. I find the dialogues funny. The main character's pretty op without being so gary stu. It's one of few times that I don't have any characters that I despise.
No way to recall
What it was that you had said to me
Like I care at all
But it was so loud
And you sure could yell
You took a stand on every little thing
And it was so loud
Jun 6, 2014 9:11 PM

Jun 2013
I usually complain when characters seem way too freaking dense. Now, it seems like the MC is way too conveniently intuitive. He had Nanami completely figured out in 2 seconds. Either my standards for MC intelligence have been lowered from the myriad of dense MCs out there, or Ryuota's intuition is over powered, lol. But on the other hand, I will take conveniently sharp over conveniently dumb any day. It also helps that he's surround by other characters with ridiculously helpful powers (just look at Kazumi), so at least the play field is level.

One thing I like is how the "let's be friends" card doesn't seem cheap here. It actually makes sense, having an idea of the tortuous hell these girls went and still go through, that the opportunity to live normal lives with friends would be enticing (how would it not be?). So when Ryouta says, "I thought that maybe we could be friends," it doesn't seem like a cheap ploy to turn Nanami into an ally.

Breasts save friendships.

Also, blu rays. Definitely blu rays.
Jun 7, 2014 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
Nanami is really likable <3 "I just saved a friendship by showing a man my boobs"

Lol'd so much at how she changed the memories of the people around them and had that guy punched in the face XD "Who the hell is Yasuda?!" ROFL XD
And erasing memories til he was 5 years old XDXD So much lol hahaha

The way she sold her body was so lol too XD

Her power is really useful. Didn't expect Ryouta will be able to resist her power with his photographic memory.

Nice seeing her join the harem :3 Hope she stays. I'm scared she might die :(
Barion-ZaraJun 7, 2014 10:42 AM
Jun 8, 2014 8:22 AM

Oct 2009
Finally a likable/relatable character who is probably going to die soon.
Jun 8, 2014 9:08 AM

Dec 2011
Magic fueled by sugar... seems legit...

Nanami sure has a lot of powers and even made a fool of her observer lol.

Ryouta is a baby lol, nice try there at fooling her, it even worked.

Ahaaaa, his photographic memory might've helped indeed.

Awww, friendship :3

Nanami, welcome to the harem!
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Jun 9, 2014 11:40 PM

Dec 2013
1000 yen worth of oppai view. Nice coloring and beautiful gradation.. Wtf did I just watch?!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jun 10, 2014 6:17 PM

Dec 2010
AnimeFan500 said:
Nanami joins Murakami Harem
Was going to say the exact same words, lol.
Jun 13, 2014 3:55 PM
Mar 2009
That guy accompanying Nanami seemed ok...till he pulled the gun out on her. In broad daylight. Like wow dude, that's definitely not going to attract attention.

I'm doubting Nanami joins the harem group. She's not in the OP nor the ED and they still have a beacon on her. It also seems like the guy remembers everything with the journal now too. Hoping she lives, but it's looking pretty grim for her.
Jun 15, 2014 11:26 AM

Jan 2011
Nanami is funny, but she may very well turn into something liquid in the next episode.
Beacon fucks yo up. :/

The guy that likes castles will probably mess something up too, swag castle.
He may just leak all the info to the outside world, but that might be too easy.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Jun 21, 2014 8:35 PM

Jan 2011
It's easily explained how Murakami can keep his memory. Either existing memory simply can not be altered, like a hard drive with read-only as was mentioned before, or Nanami triggers the standard "forget" process, which Murakami does not have. Probably even more explanations.

I wonder how far Nanami would have gone if she needed more money. Interesting that she didn't simply manipulate her caretaker into given her money. Like, making him think she lent him money, or he is paying her for a job. Or *thinking* he saw her boobs/whatever.

Nice how he was wondering about that castle all the time. Especially how his attitude changed. First it was like "why do i have to watch a damn castle". Later he kinda accepted it, but wondered how long he would have to do so. Wonder what Nanami told him. If he hadn't seen his notes, he might be watching the castle a month or whatever :)

Too bad he did, doesn't look like Nanami will make it much longer. Maybe they don't melt her, but take her back (can she erase her own memories, maybe using a mirror?), but she won't stay with them.

And Kuroha. How stupid can you be? Murakami did the exact same thing, trusting her, looking her into the eyes and betting on friendship etc. He told them, didn't he? And yet she takes off the glasses, looks her into the eyes..and bam, she got turned. Really?

I liked how Murakami barged into the girls bathing and came away unharmed because he had sound reason (he didn't see much probably anyway, given the steam. And only Kuroha would complain and do something about it in the first place - Kazumi probably hoped for him jumping straight in, Kana isn't going to do anything, and Kotori would be too dumbfunded to do something). I don't get why he couldn't stop just outside though. Or approach from a different direction or whatever, depending on how exactly the bath is situated.

Might be he thought he should take this chance, when it's likely he can get away with it ..
Jun 22, 2014 7:29 PM

May 2012
04:52 LOOOL

08:47 smart boy

11:04 u witch, oh wait

6.5/10 for this ep.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jun 29, 2014 10:41 PM

Jan 2014
A pretty cute episode. Hope Nanami really becomes part of their crew. ^^
Jul 15, 2014 5:54 AM
May 2014
The setting animation isn't that bad.. the background people look like they were drawn by me. Like that dog. It looked like a orange lump of flesh on a leash.

MC being really smart and perceptive. And then pathetically trustworthy. How generic and still dumb.

Stupid bath scene number 9000.

Nanomi saving a friendship by showing a guy boobs. Glad to see the show using it's time wisely.

Meh. Losing interest but I'll see it to the end.
Aug 1, 2014 3:20 AM

May 2013
It really kind of irritated me when Nanami tried to wipe Murakami's memory and actually manipulated Kuroha's memory. I know that they've been doing this all the time...just opening up and trusting people just like that but to see their trust actually get exploited was just made me mad.

Looks like people with photographic memory have a shorter life span in this universe according to Nanami anyway...
Aug 1, 2014 7:15 AM
May 2012
Woah, Nanami could do so much with that power :O If she joins them, they can easily win......so, I guess she will die, but I hope not ;_;
1 thousand yen for the armpit and 50 thousand yen for the oppai ahahaha. Nanami should have re-wrote that dude's memory =_=
Ryouta's memory is pretty convenient. Kuroha with ponytail *^*
Aug 3, 2014 5:46 AM

Jun 2011
Cringe.

Lol @ the guy still watching over the castle.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Aug 30, 2014 12:05 PM

May 2014
Tengai said:
Kuroha with ponytail *^*
I know! It was so ... *_*

Nanami joins the group. So cool ^^
That's one damn awesome power!!! I want it! @o@
Feb 23, 2015 3:12 PM

May 2012
Pretty nice development, and another character joined the "resistance" I do wonder what will happen next!

Kek selling of her body for 1000 yen
Mar 26, 2015 8:07 PM

Feb 2013
Neko with her hair up...

Cheesecake really is worth living for.
May 4, 2016 5:23 PM

Sep 2015
I always see this and it always pisses me off. Nanami is "kawaii" so that means she isn't responsible for her cruelty. She WILLINGLY tried to steal ALL of Murakami's memories! She was fine with removing all his memories of families and friends and human functional skills and leave him mentally crippled in order to secure herself? Am I the ONLY one here that sees how selfish that is?

All I'm seeing is "Nanami is cute!" "Poor Nanami" and " Nanami joins harem!", a character's tear jerker of a backstory and cute facial expressions shouldn't excuse the horrible things that she was going to do!
May 4, 2016 5:31 PM

Sep 2015
'Best girl'? She tried to remove the memories of loved ones and basic human function from a guy that was trying to save her? -_-
Jun 17, 2016 2:36 PM

Jun 2016
The sunglasses omg <3
Sep 28, 2016 6:24 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
Death flag waves over Nanami like an ensign wearing a red shirt in Star Trek. At least she got to eat cheese cake unlike all the space landing party members who just land on an alien planet and die. Oh well....... time for the next episode to see who gets Nanami's parking space back at the office..... and maybe her stapler too!
Dec 3, 2016 3:13 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
That was such a good arc from the manga, I m loving they arent doing any major skipping in adaptating Nanami's plotline.
Dec 16, 2016 2:52 PM

Apr 2015
Amazing Episode :)
Jun 19, 2017 2:40 PM

Jun 2017
I hated what Nannami did to MC. he was too gullible too. he never should have looked,and if he did and she did what she did he should have killed her instead of trying to convert her.
Apr 11, 2018 12:53 AM

Jul 2016
I fell for Ryouta acting like a baby.
Apr 12, 2018 6:15 AM

Jul 2008
Well the harem grows by one but it won't last because I bet her beacon pops next episode.
Apr 4, 2019 2:15 AM

Feb 2018
Nanami so cute xD. She has awesome ability.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Is it set in the same world as Elfen Lied?

Saku33 - Nov 16, 2023

5 by Buny0058 »»
Nov 18, 2023 12:33 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2014

126 by RawrOMG »»
Sep 13, 2023 3:41 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

403 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 7:24 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2014

231 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 6:03 AM

Poll: » Gokukoku no Brynhildr Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2014

308 by jazbrie »»
Aug 14, 2023 4:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.