Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 29, 2014 11:13 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, that got weird again. We do get to see more of Yuzuki's true flashback.

I don't blame Kazuki for being uncomfortable with the circumstances though. Looks like Hitoe vs Ruuko this episode. Anyways, yeah Kazuki confesses...I'm not too surprised.
May 29, 2014 12:09 PM

Dec 2011
Wow... dat Kazuki
May 29, 2014 12:15 PM

Oct 2010
Kazuki showed no signs of having feelings for Yuzuki prior to this episode. Now suddenly he's head over heels for her, makes little sense. At least show some signs beforehand.
May 29, 2014 12:19 PM

Jun 2013
So we finally know what happened to Yuzuki and Hanayo.
Yuzuki is now a LRIG and Hanayo is now in Yuzuki's body. Kinda expected that from the last episode. It will be good to see how eveything works out in the end.
May 29, 2014 12:22 PM

Aug 2009
Madara31 said:
Kazuki showed no signs of having feelings for Yuzuki prior to this episode. Now suddenly he's head over heels for her, makes little sense. At least show some signs beforehand.

Why would he show any signs prior, since it was the wish's doing?

Well, that game looks quite like a lose/lose situation for most. It must be weird for LRIGs becoming their 'masters' as well.
May 29, 2014 12:30 PM

Jan 2014
This show.... oh this show... This episode didn't really reveal anything much, we pretty much figured the "big reveal" out last week. Its a viscous cycle that never ends.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

May 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Oct 2010
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:

Well, that game looks quite like a lose/lose situation for most. It must be weird for LRIGs becoming their 'masters' as well.
I thought her wish was for society to be able to accept the idea of them as a couple. If not, then my mistake.
May 29, 2014 12:35 PM

Jun 2013
Ugh, this is so frustrating. Can Hanayo just leave, pls? I don't like her taking over Yuzuki's body. It just feels so wrong whenever she says she loves Kazuki. Not cool..
May 29, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
Now that I saw Madoka I get why ppl say they are alike, it's loss or loss. Now about the episode. Nothing new actually, we already guessed that Hanayio took over Yuzuki's body but good to see it explained. Now who was that, that said your wish is accepted when Yuzuki went into the card? Hmph? Got me thinking.... Next ep Yuzuki will probably see Kazuki with Hanayio being together and she breaks down. What will Ruko do now that she knows? Stop battling? What would Tama do uf she got Ru's body? BATORU and make a WW3 happen?
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
May 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Mar 2014
Madara31 said:

there was though, remember the scene where he said girls are creepy or something?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
okurinn said:
Ugh, this is so frustrating. Can Hanayo just leave, pls? I don't like her taking over Yuzuki's body. It just feels so wrong whenever she says she loves Kazuki. Not cool..

im pretty sure she is only doing that as self punishment for tricking Yuzuki
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i... think i know how this will be resolved. the MC girl's wish will be for everything to disappear. it's been hinted at.
May 29, 2014 12:52 PM

Mar 2014
Even though the main character, Ruko ,isn't the best designed one( too naive imo ) the plot and side characters make it work really good. Liked a lot this episode, and i gotta tell i wanted to see Tama's true identity to be some cruel bloodlust freak, my hopes of it happening got close to 0 after this episode, though. I would like to know whether Kazuki geniunely loved Yuzuki or his feelings are changed due to the wish (and are forced on him), guess we will see. Anyway,loved this ep.4,5~5/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.

Aug 2009
Madara31 said:
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:

I thought her wish was for society to be able to accept the idea of them as a couple. If not, then my mistake.

Ah, well, now I'm not 100% sure myself lol, I'd have to rewatch the episode I guess. They said it rather confusing.

Apr 2010
I saw this coming, well last week made it obvious when Yuzuki ended up with Hanayo's voice.
This means that in the end the only thing that is to gain in the card game is someone else's wish and that isn't always a good thing.
Just look at the state that Kazuki and Hanayo are in right now.
May 29, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2009
1. Yuzuki x kazuki confessions gave me chills. awesome

2. The wish made by a selector gets transferred to the LRIG? Messed up logic

3. And this show is supposed to get ppl to play this card game…

9/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
May 29, 2014 1:01 PM

Jan 2013
This game really needs some answers from the creators. I just want to know who made it and why the rules are as screwed up like what we saw and how come nobody filed a lawsuit or have it revoked and banned from stores?

Was this game made as a punishment to all those greedy players who play just to make their selfish wishes come true? Because that would explain all the crap both the winners and losers go through like Akira and Yuzuke! But what about Hitoe's wish? Was that considered a selfish wish as well and as bad as all other wishes we saw so far?
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
May 29, 2014 1:05 PM

May 2012
You know I think I'll stop playing card games for a little while.

Okay episode I guess. Everything that was explain this episode I already figured it out last week. Kazuki also had feeling for Yuzuki. Not surprise. I had a feeling he did. He was always comparing other girls to her. And saying how much nicer and kinda she was. Hate the fact that he waited so long to tell her, cause she a damn card now. Wonder what Yuzuki planning with Hitoe. I hope it's more than telling Ruuko about the card game real purpose. I feel like next week we will get into some new things.

3/5
May 29, 2014 1:05 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yeah, there was nothing shown that we didn't know already from last episode, but I guess now Ruuko knows the truth. And, well, Hitoe hearing this, I would think she would want to not battle then? I want to know her new wish now, despite herself knowing that the wish won't be granted to her. That just really sucks that the wish isn't granted to you, but your LRIG who becomes you. Like how does that even make any sense? =_= Well I suppose whoever made this game is fucked up and just wants to make girls suffer, since only girls can become selectors.
May 29, 2014 1:09 PM

May 2013
Now we find out the truth to the battles that the girls are having. It was weird though seeing that Kazuki straight out said that he loves her too. I wonder if he really feels that way for her or if he was affected somehow by having the wish coming true.
May 29, 2014 1:17 PM

Jul 2012
tingy said:
Yeah, there was nothing shown that we didn't know already from last episode, but I guess now Ruuko knows the truth. And, well, Hitoe hearing this, I would think she would want to not battle then? I want to know her new wish now, despite herself knowing that the wish won't be granted to her. That just really sucks that the wish isn't granted to you, but your LRIG who becomes you. Like how does that even make any sense? =_= Well I suppose whoever made this game is fucked up and just wants to make girls suffer, since only girls can become selectors.

What if boys could be selectors?? Then like some guys would become girls, and girls become guys. That'd make it more interesting.
May 29, 2014 1:22 PM

Mar 2014
I had expected kazuki's confession, because it would have become the most cruel to Yuzuki. And my expectation came true. Hahaha, this is really helpless and depressing.
May 29, 2014 1:38 PM
Oct 2013
The biggest question is who and why someone created WIXOSS cards. Also how long has it been, is it possible what Tama is original card because she doesn't know about it?
May 29, 2014 1:39 PM

Feb 2008
You mean like a trap. :D

What if boys could be selectors?? Then like some guys would become girls, and girls become guys. That'd make it more interesting.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

May 29, 2014 1:42 PM
Feb 2013
Now that Ruko know how the game works, what will she do now?
May 29, 2014 1:43 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Tama taking over Ruko's body would make everyone think she has mental problems.

Tama normally talks like "Battle now, me want to battle, i like battle,"

So pretty much the LRIG gets the wish and the Selector turns into an LRIG, and if Hitoe's wish comes true then Yuzuki goes into the real world, and Hitoe becomes an LRIG. Then the selector that has Hitoe if his of her wish comes true then Hitoe goes into the real world. So in the end if all goes well then there will be 2 look alike Yuzuki's, Hitoe, Tama, and Ruko with real life bodies. If I'm wrong let me know.

Btw, anyone notice how similar Midoriko and Iona look? Their facial features look very similar.

May 29, 2014 1:44 PM

Jun 2012
Aversa said:
I saw this coming, well last week made it obvious when Yuzuki ended up with Hanayo's voice.
This means that in the end the only thing that is to gain in the card game is someone else's wish and that isn't always a good thing.
Just look at the state that Kazuki and Hanayo are in right now.

I have no idea, what will happen, if Ruuko's "wish" will be granted. I cannot really imagine Tama loosing, she is just way too strong. Also it isn't like Ruuko's strength will just melt away, because she frightened or in what ever kind of RPG change of condition. I would be disappointed, if she actually looses now, I guess there is no possible way to avoid her playing and winning her next game.
I also see no reason, why Hitoe & Yuzuki should win. Next episode is crucial for everything that happened so far and I am really looking forward to see it.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
May 29, 2014 1:46 PM

Jul 2012
Blackbird said:
You mean like a trap. :D

Not really like a trap, because they'd be a new gender. More like a body possession I guess.
May 29, 2014 1:52 PM

Sep 2013
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:

Ah, well, now I'm not 100% sure myself lol, I'd have to rewatch the episode I guess. They said it rather confusing.
She even said in this episode's flashback: "I want to be Kazuki's girlfriend." That was her wish.
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
May 29, 2014 2:00 PM

Jun 2012
Phoenix_Trite said:
It most likely would be that only girl selectors could get LRIGs while boy selectors would get YOBs.

So is there no way you can get your original body back? That sucks. And if you love battling like Tama couldn't you just stop your evolution by holding the b button? :)
May 29, 2014 2:01 PM

Jun 2012
Knight_Artorias said:
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:
fanshii said:
Madara31 said:

She even said in this episode's flashback: "I want to be Kazuki's girlfriend." That was her wish.
I agree with the posts above. Imo this "change" , buildup or whatever was well done.
All hail the Nutcracker Queen!
May 29, 2014 2:02 PM

Jul 2012
dragonlight said:
Phoenix_Trite said:
It most likely would be that only girl selectors could get LRIGs while boy selectors would get YOBs.

So is there no way you can get your original body back? That sucks. And if you love battling like Tama couldn't you just stop your evolution by holding the b button? :)

I like the Pokemon ref. Hahaha. And I think it'd be funnier if they could be mixed. Like boys get could LRIGs and stuff. I'd like a show like that even more hahaha.
May 29, 2014 2:04 PM

Jun 2012
Phoenix_Trite said:
dragonlight said:
Phoenix_Trite said:

I like the Pokemon ref. Hahaha. And I think it'd be funnier if they could be mixed. Like boys get could LRIGs and stuff. I'd like a show like that even more hahaha.
Yeah, it definitely would be funnier xD
May 29, 2014 2:11 PM
Apr 2013
OK I hope they explain why Akira remembered the game soon and such

But on this episode I thought the drama was pretty well done and the confession didn't come off creepy as incest normally does. I thought they did a good job making you sympathetic to Yuzuki.

When i think about it Hitoe would probably like being an LRIG as it gives her a "friend" in a way assuming Hitoe still has the same wish. And Yuzuki would like to be a human again so she can be with Kazuki and if she has Hitoe's body it wouldn't be incest from the perspective of society.
May 29, 2014 2:15 PM

Jul 2012
Nothing we didn't really already know, or figure out, from the last episode.

I may just not be remembering it, but did they explain what happens (if anything) to LRIGs whose selectors lose?
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
May 29, 2014 2:32 PM

Aug 2013
Well kinda forseen last ep that the LRIG became the selector but what's really got me interested is what's going to happen to tanma and ru but if this is going to continue into the second season its bound to have a big plot or climax i am thinking its got something to do with that tower mentioned in the beginning episodes wow i cannot wait to see how this anime turns out i am not seeing the 17+ rated content maybe a sighn of darker things to come i hope so anyway :D:D^_^ but so far very good but we shal have to wait and see =D
May 29, 2014 2:34 PM
Jan 2014
DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE KYUBEY EYES IN THE NEXT EP PREVEIW
May 29, 2014 2:35 PM

Apr 2014
an alright episode... they didnt have to use entire episode to state obvious things from the last one. I was little bit bored at times but the atmosphere was still there so Im happy
May 29, 2014 2:39 PM
May 2013
so my guess is if ruko would win it would result in somesort of enigma for the "game".

Sure it would do its routine but would be get to an "error" as soon as it wants to fullfill the wish, a wish that isnt there.

May 29, 2014 2:42 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
"Yuzuki" finally confesses to Kazuki.
Though the way she thought of Kazuki was morally wrong, her past was a bit sad..

Damn, Hitoe's new personality is so cold.
Seems like Yuzuki still has her memory of being a Selector even as a LRIG.
A little surprised to see her acting all tough in a relaxing mood!

Ruko learns of Hanayo becoming the current Yuzuki and the consequences of a Selector's wish coming true.
So now if Hitoe wins, would there be 2 different Yuzuki existing in the real world? O.o

Didn't quite expect Kazuki to confess to 'Yuzuki' too.
Felt like it was too convenient for her, even if it was a wish to come true.
Or, could it be that the wish wagering upon the WIXOSS games will eventually come true by any means?
Therefore, Kazuki's confession may not be true from his heart.

Interesting episode. This series lately became very intriguing!

May 29, 2014 2:58 PM

Apr 2013
It's not even true incest, I'm disappointed!
But I have to say it's interesting and tragic enough.
May 29, 2014 2:59 PM

May 2010
frozensword said:
DID ANYONE ELSE SEE THE KYUBEY EYES IN THE NEXT EP PREVEIW

yup yup. and show dropped. this piece of shit isnt worth my time.
May 29, 2014 3:11 PM

Apr 2013
Wait, Hitoe knows what happens when wishes get granted, but she's still willing to fight? Why would she want to become an LRIG? It couldn't be to help Kazuki, seeing as she doesn't even remember her. Also, her getting selected again not only seems nonsensical because of her wish already being corrupted, but she should also have her wish uncorrupted by being selected again. I mean, what's the penalty if Hitoe loses again? Will her wish become double corrupted? Will it get double corrupted with fries and a soft drink?
May 29, 2014 3:19 PM
May 2013
AsherFischell said:
Wait, Hitoe knows what happens when wishes get granted, but she's still willing to fight? Why would she want to become an LRIG? It couldn't be to help Kazuki, seeing as she doesn't even remember her. Also, her getting selected again not only seems nonsensical because of her wish already being corrupted, but she should also have her wish uncorrupted by being selected again. I mean, what's the penalty if Hitoe loses again? Will her wish become double corrupted? Will it get double corrupted with fries and a soft drink?

it also could be that the system is already affected by flaws and bugs that are caused by the sudden apearance of an wild card in form of ru. Since i am pretty sure the system is based around the idea that everyone has atleast one wish.
May 29, 2014 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
Nice episode, although the preview of the next one holds something which might be the downfall of this show :(

BEHOLD:
http://s1.postimg.org/rpvc7qez3/1324.png
TheGenovMay 29, 2014 3:38 PM
May 29, 2014 3:39 PM

Jul 2012
God tier directing right here.

The use of music, artistic styles and scenes was just damn fucking tight in this episode.

Well done.
I am falling, I am fading, I am drowning, help me to breathe.
May 29, 2014 3:40 PM
May 2014
AsherFischell said:
Also, her getting selected again not only seems nonsensical because of her wish already being corrupted, but she should also have her wish uncorrupted by being selected again.

Who said that she's in it with the same wish? Do people usually want only a single thing in their life?
I don't know if she is or not, but so far I don't think it has been said.

yuukiwr said:
it also could be that the system is already affected by flaws and bugs that are caused by the sudden apearance of an wild card in form of ru. Since i am pretty sure the system is based around the idea that everyone has atleast one wish.

She might have one and is in denial, or maybe she isn't consciously aware of it herself yet.
Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
-- Lord fifth
May 29, 2014 3:40 PM
Nov 2010
imagine Tama in Ru's body, man that would be funny
May 29, 2014 3:42 PM
May 2013
konatachan80 said:
AsherFischell said:
Also, her getting selected again not only seems nonsensical because of her wish already being corrupted, but she should also have her wish uncorrupted by being selected again.

Who said that she's in it with the same wish? Do people usually want only a single thing in their life?
I don't know if she is or not, but so far I don't think it has been said.

yuukiwr said:

She might have one and is in denial, or maybe she isn't consciously aware of it herself yet.

but then the question is what the wish is, also what was the scene in first episode. was it the end or the begining?

It seemed like Tama but at the same time not like her.
May 29, 2014 3:55 PM
Nov 2013
I KNEW IT!

I knew there were more dark secrets that would be revealed. Wow that was satisfying.
May 29, 2014 3:56 PM

Apr 2012
So it's been confirmed that being a selector screws you over whether you win or lose.

Wonder if Kazuki confessing is really him, or just the effect of Yuzuki's wish...

MrJc said:
imagine Tama in Ru's body, man that would be funny

You know what? I'd be okay if the series ends like this, hahaha!!!!
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

May 29, 2014 4:02 PM

Nov 2013
SweetKotomi said:
Tama taking over Ruko's body would make everyone think she has mental problems.
Tama normally talks like "Battle now, me want to battle, i like battle,"

Thats because she's still evolving. This was explained when she learned to say other words besides "Ru! Battoru!"
billybob300c said:
3. And this show is supposed to get ppl to play this card game…

Well.... can't really say anything else after this...
Imagine if some girl opens her deck and someone does some clever trick with a screen and a speaker.... guess the girl will just suicide after that!!

Anyway, this episode was for nothing more than set the starting point for whatever story is now beginning, either by getting the red girl body back, or making a wish able to erase all other wishes/selector systems.
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

250 by JustHarris34 »»
Feb 13, 1:03 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

249 by Homurice »»
Jan 14, 4:13 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2014

272 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 10:58 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

97 by pastelmegane »»
Nov 9, 2023 8:23 AM

Poll: » Selector Infected WIXOSS Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

82 by Myabyelo789N »»
Sep 6, 2023 8:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.