Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 21, 2009 12:55 AM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The first half of the episode isn't that interesting really, it's focused mostly on Amnelis. Just when you think Guin has the upper hand with his sword, the kid pops out a big brute sword of his own 0.0 and not to mention transforming into that creepy monster. At least Guin won the fight and pay his opponent back for what he did to him in the previous episode^^
Sep 28, 2009 2:26 PM

Feb 2009
A kid in the middle of nowhere is what I defined as suspicious.

Wow cute false form then...run for your life true form.

So it seems that's a big reunion.
Oct 8, 2009 1:20 PM

Jul 2008
no subs for this and 26 ? i cant find them anywhere...
Oct 18, 2009 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
Good Episode
Oct 18, 2009 6:58 PM

Jul 2008
who is yandolzok? and what was up with that kid, calling guin evil, but look at him! and not to mention how acted, he was the evil one
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 18, 2009 9:56 PM

Jul 2007
kage-bunshin said:
who is yandolzok? and what was up with that kid, calling guin evil, but look at him! and not to mention how acted, he was the evil one

I guess we won't be able to find out who Yandolzok unless they decide to make a second season (which I doubt) , definately one of my favourites anime of the year
Oct 19, 2009 4:25 AM

Sep 2007
Need a second or three seasons !
Oct 19, 2009 9:44 AM

Aug 2008
I figured Kar Mol was the one that possessed Remus. When Naris mentioned that he was the only one to travel to Nospherus, I figured it was him, since he was the one Amnelis sought the counsel of.

I thought this was a pretty good episode. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Amnelis has grown yet again, Skarl seems to be very insightful, and Guin is back with the children. That aside, Guin's magical appearance, the magic popsicle stick appearing, and the fight with what's his name (especially, "Yandalzok-sama" before he's crushed by a big crystal) was quite hilarious for the wrong reasons.
Oct 19, 2009 11:10 AM

Oct 2007
Well, Wakka and noteDhero have said it all.

Now that Amnelis has became a little smater, I can't wait to see how will she handle those 3 princes. It really puts a smile on me when I see her only let one prince see her at a time. I guess she learned a lot from Naris how to deal with people.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Oct 19, 2009 2:50 PM

Jul 2009
So Amenelis now lyk "Prince Tarzan" eh? I will never understand that girl's tastes...<_<

And I was wondering what the heck Ishtovan was doing for his king quest but it seems like all he was able to come up with is to leech off Guin all over again.

Also, is it me or in this show, any gay ass looking guy is strong as heck? 0-o Anyway, we do have a somewhat satisfactory fight so I guess I shouldn't complain much...

Best wishes to Skarl and a request to Wakka: "Will anything bad happen to Skarl in the future?" For yes, click 13 ; for no, click 666. No spoilers pwease, I just want my GAR character to stay alive and pimp that gal who got a crush on him...

PS: I know this was already answered, but I will go with the trend and: "WUT DA HECK IS YANDOLZOK? IS IT EDIBLE?"

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 19, 2009 4:31 PM

Jan 2009
Yandolzok is what I assume is this boy's master or leader.

I wasn't expecting an epic battle this episode until I saw Guin rescue the twins, and I certainly wasn't expecting Amnelis to start moving like Naris. I thought it was pretty cool to act as she did against that king.

Also, you've got to stop adding details from the novels, wakka. It would be better for us to learn about that later if a second season is produced.
Oct 19, 2009 6:07 PM

Jul 2009
B-but I need wakka to answer my question about Skarl, the rest doesn't matter to me though...

Oct 19, 2009 8:50 PM

Jun 2007
BitchMaster said:
So Amenelis now lyk "Prince Tarzan" eh? I will never understand that girl's tastes...<_<

ummm no. She's trying to cause internal conflict between the three brother's and the king. She's trying to pull a Aldo Naris. So far her only real love has been Aldo Naris.

And I was wondering what the heck Ishtovan was doing for his king quest but it seems like all he was able to come up with is to leech off Guin all over again.

No, the star pointed to the north so he went in that direction not knowing what he'd find. Of course he finds Guin who, at some point he'll have to fight. It looks like their conflict will be brought to light at some point next episode.

I really hope they make a second season.
Oct 19, 2009 10:31 PM

Jul 2009
DeathfireD said:
BitchMaster said:

ummm no. She's trying to cause internal conflict between the three brother's and the king. She's trying to pull a Aldo Naris. So far her only real love has been Aldo Naris.

LOL, I know, just my bad sense of humor... ;)

No, the star pointed to the north so he went in that direction not knowing what he'd find. Of course he finds Guin who, at some point he'll have to fight. It looks like their conflict will be brought to light at some point next episode.

I really hope they make a second season.

Another joke of mine, sorry for wasting your time LOL. But not like it was illogical if you consider how almost everybody in this show were relying on Guin like he was Doraemon or something LOL

Feb 23, 2013 4:47 PM

Nov 2011
O and the secret is revealed~
May 18, 2018 5:15 AM

Jul 2008
Some new big bad revealed and we have 1 episode left....yeah I know where this is going.
Aug 7, 2022 8:54 AM

Feb 2018
Lol loved how Shidoh there at the end yelled to Guin ''you wont escape'' and then a huge crystal falls right on him xD. Head north Guin, that's where he will find the truth :O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 15 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 12, 2009

27 by abystoma2 »»
Mar 13, 5:13 AM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

wakka9ca - Apr 12, 2009

70 by MeanEYE »»
Jan 30, 7:24 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 11 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 14, 2009

17 by Adam_R »»
Sep 25, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 16 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jul 20, 2009

32 by nhkam »»
Sep 17, 2023 8:49 PM

Poll: » Guin Saga Episode 9 Discussion

ShanaFlame - Jun 1, 2009

24 by BaronLukis »»
Aug 20, 2023 4:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.