Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 10, 2014 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
HOLY SHIT, the amount of details at those sand castles is...wow.

Eh the episode was cute I guess with Onodera and Chitoge. The girls looked cute in their swimsuits. Chitoge did become a little curious there though with Raku. Not too surprising I guess considering their own relationship.
May 10, 2014 7:53 AM

Jul 2013
Yup the beach episode, everyone is having an enjoyable time. Chitoge is getting a little anxious when being around with Raku. Uh-Oh Kosaki is putting some moves on Raku, Chitoge's shocks.

Oh wow, Raku didn't hear her. Chitoge and Kosaki's friendly chat about love and reminiscing from the past.

Sort of a heat up drama at the end there. Chitoge was pretty mad when Raku is being rude to her.

She is acting differently when she came to school now. Oh man it's the Romeo and Juliet school play at the epilogue, this is going to be interesting.

So I think it's Marika Tachibana's ending song, not bad :D.
omega_d94May 10, 2014 7:59 AM

May 10, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
Beach ep. Lots of fanservices and attacks from fiance girl. lol @ she suddenly spoiled that out and he fell asleep. Main girl thought Kiss as Kimchi?! lol even more. Nice girls talk.

WOW~~ Nice sand castles by weird hairstyle girl!

New ED now? "はなごのみ (Hanagonomi)" by fiance girl.

Two more eps.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 10, 2014 8:19 AM

Jul 2013
Seeing that ending coming is hurting me.

Anyway ...

Adaptation of chapters 44 [At the beach], 45 [Hazy] and half of 46 [Dramatic Play].

Onodera is back on the scene and OMG @ that RakuxKosaki moment. But of course, it ain't that easy/straight w/ Nisekoi; something always happen to break the mood or negate the scene. Some conflict between Raku and Chitoge.

Sympathetic beach episode overall. #TeamOnodera \(^∇^)/

Ending is coming

@SolitaryFear: I read it and loved it. Really need a S2 because i want this animation to go afap especially for

LMFAO @ the ending card To Love Ru Darkness like. Possibly NSFW. Thanks to Komandos

To Love Ru Darkness NSFW version. It's good to know that the girl on this picture [Mikan] is voiced by Hanazawa Kana who is also Onodera, so ...
VeryNicePersonMay 10, 2014 6:18 PM
May 10, 2014 9:29 AM

Jul 2013
That fan service was great :D They just crammed all that in shamelessly in the first 5 min. Especially Tsugumi. There needs to be more of her. She always gets left in the dust.

Can't believe it's all going to be over in 2 weeks :( Still rooting for team Chitoge though :D

Also did anyone notice that Titan in the sandcastle Onodera and Chitoge were building?
May 10, 2014 9:30 AM

Oct 2010
Nothing Raku said to Chitoge was out of line, it was just the truth, so I enjoyed him saying that. She deserved it for acting so annoyingly tsundere all the time.

Also, that sand castle was astounding, goodness gracious.
Madara31May 10, 2014 10:01 AM
May 10, 2014 9:32 AM

May 2013
Some drama happening towards the end of their vacation. That sand castle that Onodera made was pretty amazing.
May 10, 2014 9:42 AM
Aug 2012
VeryNicePerson:
NSFW. Here you have it, without those signs covering the most important parts. Btw, we all know what TLR is and its level of ecchi moments :-)

AS for this episode ... Obligatory summer beach episode. Fanservice, swimsuits, sand castles (SnK), a little drama at the end.
KomandosMay 10, 2014 9:51 AM
May 10, 2014 9:44 AM

Jul 2013
That's nice. I guess they did that because Onodera Voice Actress is also in To Love Ru. [Mikan]

Check this. NSFW Nisekoi Vs NSFW To Love Ru Darkness

Thanks

VeryNicePersonMay 10, 2014 10:06 AM
May 10, 2014 9:49 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome fanservice :3 Dem Tsugumi and Marika bouncing oppai were *A*

Loving Marika's aggressiveness as usual ^^

KosakixRaku part was so friggin irritating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY THE F*** would u FALL TO SLEEP there!!!!!!! Kosaki finally gathered the courage to say something so outrageous >.< Loved KanaHana's flustered monologue of WTH did I just say XD

AND DAT CASTLE O_O Kosaki!!! She friggin needs to be an architect hehe

Chitoge had some cute faces but the drama was meh -.- She's tsundere so everything Raku said was pretty damn true :P It's her fault for acting like that all the time <_< (I'm not a Chitoge hater though so I did feel quite bad for her and thought that was a bit too harsh)

Shuu's "Shaddup" was lolol XD

DAT TLR END CARD *A*
Barion-ZaraMay 10, 2014 10:12 AM
May 10, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2012
Generic beach episode with generic fanservice where the generic tsundere main finally realizes she generically likes the generic MC, but is in generic denial over it. Plus the generic MC didn't even hear Onodera practically confessing to him, and is too generically dense to understand that Chitoge likes him. This leads to generic drama between the two mains. I gotta love generic anime.

Holy shit, that end art ....
lightXTCMay 10, 2014 9:56 AM
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
May 10, 2014 9:52 AM

Jun 2013
Beach epsisode was very nice. What Raku said was a little harsh to Chitoge I think though
May 10, 2014 9:53 AM

Jul 2010
Chitoge :( Two direct questions today, still Raku's response for Chitoge :O
Marika acting flirty as usual :), Ruri's baseball hit!
I did enjoy Chitoge's reaction for Raku :)
Kosaki's slip of mind xD It was too good and her reactions, too bad Raku was asleep.
Kosaki is really good at making castles.
Chitoge realizes that it is love... still that was kinda of like a confession.

Romeo and Juliet play! Chitoge straight out rejects it
May 10, 2014 10:01 AM
Jan 2014
Tsugumi in a swimsuit, ah she seemed so embarrased.
Marika and Chitoge took advantage of that :D.
Shuu sure knows how to scout with binocs at the beach, Ruri sent him flying though.
Raku being a caring person towards Chitoge when she cut her finger :3.
Ugh, why does Raku miss all the good moments when he is around Onodera.
Onodera sure has some sandcastle building skills.
I really hate when there is a serious conflict between Chitoge and Raku.
I hope Chitoge didn't take his words far too serious though.
Great episode, overall.
May 10, 2014 10:02 AM
Mar 2013
GAAH!! Dammit, I'm quite annoyed at every single attempt at #TeamOnodera becoming reality being stomped...

Well, not like it wasn't obvious or expected. Oh well. Fun beach episode, and AoT references in the castle were pretty cool.
May 10, 2014 10:03 AM

May 2012
Raku why did you have to be sleep!?

Pretty good episode. The beach fanservice was nice. Tsugumi got a bad body, I really need to see more of it, I mean her. Onodera and them sand castles. I guess not being able to swim has its advantages. I felt for Chitoge at the end, but what Raku said was true. If she stop acting like that towards him, he would know she is a good person. Now it seems like Chitoge has just given up.

Can't wait for next episode.
May 10, 2014 10:05 AM

Oct 2013
It's almost over ;(

And I agree! Those sandcastles holy snap
May 10, 2014 10:09 AM

Mar 2014
Good episode. I wont comment the pic in the end of the episode, Onodera was my 1st pick from the beginning( says while going to the fap cave)...5/5
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 10, 2014 10:12 AM

Feb 2013
damn, getting dramatic
May 10, 2014 10:20 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
It was an ok beach episode.

Chitoge seems to be developing real feelings for Raku, but she's having trouble accepting those feelings she has.

Really, Raku?
Telling Chitoge her bad points, putting her on the spot like that. What a jerk he is. I know Chitoge acts like that at times with Raku, but even then that's her personality. Chitoge can be caring, sweet and appreciative. I felt bad for her when she just left after Raku put her on the spot at the beach.

LOL at Onodera, "Can I kiss you" xD
Raku was asleep when she said that lol

Screenshots of the episode:
Lol at Ruri doing a big leap toward the water at the beach
Episode 18 opening Art showing Marika
The group showing off what they wore to the beach. Marika and Onodera had the best bikini's.
Chitoge's expression, kawaii
Ending art showing Onodera in a lewd position. Oh what is wrong with Raku xD

May 10, 2014 10:24 AM

Apr 2014
All the Girls was really cute on their swimsuits especially Tsumugi!,can't believe she wears one!

Chitoge being weird after the "Relationship Charm" was given to her without knowing it's used. She was been flustered when their hands touch each other.

Damn it Raku!, Why you fall asleep when Kosaki tells really unexpected! Kosaki's reaction was really funny as always because her feelings for Raku was really going stronger and she wanted to be with him forever, such a nice feeling!

Chitoge asking for Kosaki's help? What was that? And she conceal that she was actually was the one who has having the problem about that kind feeling. And her reaction after Kosaki said that it's a crush on someone though she stills denying and holding it back.

Wishing a second season in on late Fall or in Winter Season again but earlier was much better!

Still anything what would happen to the last 2 episodes, I'm still on Team Kosaki Onodera!
Haters always gonna hate.
May 10, 2014 10:24 AM

Apr 2012
That broke my heart.

Raku you idiot!!!
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
May 10, 2014 10:28 AM

Jul 2013
Ahhh fanservice as expected...Okay ep, I suppose. I'm assuming that Nisekoi will end at the
If that doesn't happen (Though I strongly believe that it will happen), I wonder what they will do for the ending.

May 10, 2014 10:32 AM

Apr 2013
Raku "Heartbreaker" Ichijo at full strength. Time for the last great final arc before the end of the season. Romeo & Juliet here we go. As for Tsumugi's swimsuit... Thank the based gods. And did I see a bit of Onodera nip action in that last endcard?!?!
May 10, 2014 10:39 AM

Aug 2013
Wow this episode was amazing, except the very end was very sad...

Poor Chitoge, shes really falling for Raku and he has feelings for her and lied about it, you can see it in her eyes how hurt she is.

Also Onodera asking to kiss Raku was priceless...lol
My Candies:
May 10, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
What the hell is that end card! It's too much for this kind of of anime or manga! WTF Shaft!!! It's not really necessary at all!!!

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
julyanMay 11, 2014 3:42 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
May 10, 2014 10:43 AM

May 2013
I don't believe it! Kosaki just asked Raku if she could kiss him! But at the same time, that bastard of a guy is asleep! The damn luck just got wasted! Raku, I feel awful. Very Awful for you. I hope you realized your mistake of being asleep.

All of the main female characters were gorgeous! I liked the decency of the fanservice this episode. I admit that was the first time a saw Tsugumi's beautiful figure, in the flesh. She is a busty one. She was also cute when she was embarrassed. Kosaki had a cute swimsuit. As well as Chitoge and Marika.

There were cute times with Raku and Chitoge. The fight at the end was a bad call for Raku. Poor Chitoge. The end card though. :)
May 10, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2012
Bleh, even though the plot seems to finally be advancing this show still manages to annoy me. It's not bad but I can't help but wish it were a lot better than it is.

Why can't Chitoge control her emotions enough to not smack Raku? Seriously, she doesn't do it because she's being the Tsukkomi in a gag and she doesn't do it because he's a pervert. She just does it because she can't contain her jealousy or something. Why didn't she realize her feelings 8 episodes ago so that this episode could focus on her getting closer to actually being able to admit it out loud?

Why isn't Marika dead yet? I mean she molested a hitman in this episode. That's grounds for getting killed. For that matter why hasn't one of Raku's family's goons silently offed her? She sexually assaulted him in the episode where she was introduced and they all believe he's dating Chitoge.

Why hasn't Tsugumi shot anyone yet? She was like this in the hot springs episode, too. She is a fucking hitman yet she lets everyone molest her. Chitoge I can understand since Chitoge is basically her boss, but come on!

Why doesn't Raku realize Chitoge likes him? I mean he literally put all the pieces in order in his head in the ending scene this episode and he was just like "herp derp I don't understand her." He didn't even say "does she like me? No, there's no way that's possible!" I think he might have brain damage of some sort.

Why can't Onodera confe-holy crap she actually did, but of course he was asleep. Smooth move Nisekoi, wouldn't want the plot to resolve itself, now would we?
May 10, 2014 10:58 AM

Oct 2013
Rayzer said:
What the hell is that end card! It's too much for this kind of of anime or manga! WTF Shaft!!! It's not really necessary at all!!!

I don't mind.

Mod Edit: Removed quote of deleted post.
julyanMay 11, 2014 3:48 AM
May 10, 2014 11:00 AM

Jan 2014
Beach episode? HELL YES !!! I swear I just want to strangle Raku, first he dazes off when Onodera tells him to kiss her, then the scene with Chitoge. "Why is she so mad" GEEE I DONT KNOW RAKU, maybe its cause you said she needs to act like a girl. You don't say that kinda shit dude -__-
May 10, 2014 11:07 AM

Nov 2013
Yeah, sure he is alone with a girl he loves, but he didn't give a f**k and fell asleep, he doesn't desrve her, I guess I am now ok with him choosing a dumb gorilla.
I thought it would be more logical for Shuu to nominate Onodera for Juliet, or he is now shipping Chitoge+Raku?;
Also Chitoge hit Raku 3 times in this ep, very original, I guess character development can't help her;
sadfacelvMay 10, 2014 11:16 AM
May 10, 2014 11:11 AM

Nov 2013
Tsugumi sure rocks the swimsuit. And Shuu is awesome, as always.
Raku falling asleep during his conversation with Onodera made me far too gleeful.

The ending was sad though. Raku is pretty dense, saying such things would hurt any girl.
May 10, 2014 11:22 AM

Dec 2012
YESSS! Couple episodes ago I thought they would omit the R&J arc but Shaft managed to pull through!

And that beautiful end card. Dat...ass
May 10, 2014 11:25 AM

Dec 2011
Chitoge is in state of denial.

Love the Marika ending, it even showed the future characters!

Also, dat Kentaro Yabuki end card. So hot.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2014 11:27 AM

Jul 2013
Boanstely said:
Is the TLRD artist behind this ED card? Seems like it, that pose and that way of coloring... but then, it might be someone different... does anyone know for sure?

Feelings change, huh?
I can't believe only 2 more episodes... it went by quickly... at least for me.

Arstist, i don't know but a nice reference for sure.

Mod Edit: Removed unnecessary quote.
julyanMay 11, 2014 3:44 AM
May 10, 2014 11:27 AM

Aug 2013
I so want to punch Raku for making Chitoge feel bad. ~_~
Anyway nice episode only 2 more episode right?
That sand castle is superb!! O_O
May 10, 2014 11:33 AM

Jun 2012
Ruri was so cute at the beginning x3 Since Raku isn't going to end up with anyone soon I say RuriXShuu should just happen and I'd just love that because they would rub it in Kosaki and Raku's faces so much.

Also I can't believe Raku fell asleep when Kosaki asked for a kiss. Urgh, why'd you fall asleep at such an important moment. Oh wait, something similar to that happened to me once... fml. Why did I have to remember that!?

And dat end card *nosebleed for days
May 10, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2013
The ending card for this episode was just :3

2 episodes left, are they gonna rush it or we`ll wait for a second season...

(hoping for a second season)
May 10, 2014 11:38 AM

Feb 2014
Are you kidding me???
lol when Onodera asked him if she could kiss him I was like "Is that development?? is Nisekoi having a plot development??? noooowaaaay" and I thought of a hundred ways the bastard writer could use to destroy this development for team Onodera but I never thought they will go with stupid Raku falling asleep !! that's just dumb !
and for God's sake stop messing with our hearts ...

That ending was pretty intense, but Chitoge had it coming and it felt good watching the tsundere being crushed like that .. you can't just ask direct questions like this out of the blue after you've spent the entire show bullying Raku !
yes I understand that he lied and he doesn't really feel that way, and that they will fix their relationship in the remaining couple of episodes (he could also end up with her because for some reason THE TSUNDERE ALWAYS WIN) , but still, it felt good watching her suffer for now.

nice episode in general, contained lots of fanservice (which I found confusing, what's the point of fanservice only 2 episodes away from the ending?), loved the AoT references with the sandcastles and that ending card was magnificent !

#TeamOnodera (even against all the odds!)
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
May 10, 2014 11:40 AM
Dec 2013
Damn, I don’t remember the fanservice to be that over the top in the manga.

Also, all those future characters in the Marika ED.

Let's hope for 2nd season.
May 10, 2014 11:47 AM
Jan 2011
tsugumi is the hottest of all the girls here so far......2 more 2 go.

Btw, as much as I would like a Onodera X Raku arc, something tells me it's gonna be more like a gorilla X bean sprout arc.
May 10, 2014 11:48 AM

Aug 2012
Just as i thought , this series will end on romeo arc when chitoge realize that she loves him ...
May 10, 2014 11:55 AM

Jan 2014
Seems like things are starting to come together for the final episode. Raku is an extreme dumbass for what he said though. How clueless can you be?

The episode was great overall, though. Onodera is cute as always.
May 10, 2014 11:56 AM

Nov 2013
Still wondering where did Tsugumi hide all that in ep07?
May 10, 2014 11:57 AM

Feb 2013
And there it is, the Beach Episode. Shaft was extremely strong in that episode.
The Shaft fanservice was glorious like always.
Dat Attack on Titan sandcastle.
Kana Asumi Ending, I can die happy now.

May 10, 2014 12:14 PM

Feb 2013
I really wish Tsugumi were more "main" of a character. She's clearly the last possible choice of the harem. I was so happy when Onodera asked to kiss Raku but I knew he had to fuck it up somehow.. He's so clueless. Still, Team Onodera all the way! That end card fulfilled all Onodera fans' wishes
May 10, 2014 12:18 PM
May 2014
Awesome for fans! Finished too quickly though! My stomach is still empty! I want more!
Ending art shows hentai big lips of Onodera!!! Amazing! And Shu is so funny! Raku was too harsh on Chitoge this time :'(
May 10, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2008
Raku falling asleep when Onodera asks him to kiss her... that was so dumb. I really don't like moments like this one in Nisekoi.

Other than that, pretty fanservicey episode. Poor Chitoge, though. Raku really went overboard.

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
May 10, 2014 12:26 PM

Sep 2008
Fucking ridiculous is all i have to say
May 10, 2014 12:31 PM
Oct 2010
I don't know... feels like it's going from well executed cliche to plain generic.

I knew I would be disappointed sooner or later... I'll keep watching though.

That sand art though... Just like Shaft to put something ridiculously detailed. XD
AjunkyMay 10, 2014 12:34 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

180 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.