Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 3, 2014 7:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Cute episode. Onodera in a yukata? <3

The other girls were cute too like Manaka. Is it also just me or is the Tsugumu boat kinda not sailing right now? But yeah, I thought the latest episode was cute in its own way. Oh Chitoge..proposal time

May 3, 2014 7:54 AM

Jul 2013
Huh, a festival episode, Chitoge is cute on several scenes. Marika trying to sabotage Chitoges chances XD.

Unexpected that Chitoge's body has been swapped by Kosaki. Yup everyone is here but individually. The girls looked cute in there Yukata's.

The festival episode was pretty good, Chitoge is getting closer to Raku now :D. She's cute when she blushes at the end. Something bad for her at the end there XD.
omega_d94May 3, 2014 9:47 AM

May 3, 2014 7:57 AM

Nov 2007
Guy passing by 4 girls during the summer festival, and lol @ megane guy. That love charm... Other two basically just appeared because he was searching for it...

3 more eps.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
May 3, 2014 8:04 AM

Apr 2014
Once again they skipped the Tsugumi chapters.
I mean, she isn't my favorite, but it's still a bit mean to purposely skip three whole chapters that develop her character and relationship with Raku.
I guess it's due to plot priorities and time constraints, but still, it's kinda disappointing.
May 3, 2014 9:30 AM

Jul 2013
Another fantastic episode. All the girls, even Ruri, got a cameo in their yukatas. Chitoge is probably my favorite. The sequence of events near the end with Chitoge... the setup was almost too perfect.
Moonchipz said:
I mean, she isn't my favorite, but it's still a bit mean to purposely skip three whole chapters that develop her character and relationship with Raku.
I guess it's due to plot priorities and time constraints, but still, it's kinda disappointing.
At least we still have that Tsugumi themed ending, so that's something :P
May 3, 2014 9:32 AM
Jan 2014
Lol at the people discussing that Raku was a tool, I bet they're jealous since he was with Chitoge.
Then moment Raku was carrying Onodera on a piggyback was cute.
Marika got the wrong impression again.
Damn, Raku really is a master at the festival games.
Chitoge looks great in a yukata, but she didn't know that you can wear underwear beneath it ? Lol.
May 3, 2014 9:34 AM

Jul 2010
The girls wearing yukata! It was really pretty and cute.
Marika trying to sabotage xD Marika was just about prepared for it!
It was really nice to see Chitoge so excited for the festival, her little tsundere lol was great.
Nice seeing Kosaki on Raku's back because of a broken strap.
Chitoge was really flustered xD Really cute scene with the proposal thing but at the end lol went... crazy.
Raku is really good at playing the games, the shooting game and especially the fish game.
May 3, 2014 9:38 AM

Jul 2013
Adaptation of chapters 42 [Temple Festival] and 43 [Good Fortune]. Unfortunately, they skipped 40 w/ Tsugumi and 41 w/ Chitoge.

Less focused episode but we get some time with each girls. A cute scene w/ Onodera and Lol @ Chitoge's misunderstanding.

#TeamOnodera \(^∇^)/

Ending is coming.
VeryNicePersonMay 3, 2014 9:43 AM
May 3, 2014 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
Chitoge in a yukata? YESSSS <3. Best part about this episode was with that scene with Tachibana :P . 3 more episodes till its over, I don't want it to end :(
May 3, 2014 9:41 AM

Feb 2012
Great episode!! Chitoge was EPICALLY cuuuuute in this episode, esp with her yukata on and her hair pulled up. Her smirk on her face when she heard people say she's pretty was also funny yet adorable. The scenes with Chitoge and Raku got me giddy and twitterpated.

Onodera and the piggy back was cuuute.

Marika trying to sabotage Chitoge and Raku's time was hilarious!

Ruri and Shuu were... LOL!!

Will read the manga where they skipped the Tsugumi chapters. All 4 maidens deserve their time to shine! It's a very tight race with all of the girls with keys.
jbeatMay 3, 2014 9:47 AM
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
May 3, 2014 9:41 AM

May 2013
Raku getting free food. Chitoge getting lucky to get free food. Raku is good in those festival games is he. Well, Raku stumbled across Chitoge first. When they were separated, he found Kosaki. That charm he vought really is worth it. Kosaki was so cute in her yukata. Chitoge was gorgeous in hers too.

The scene near the end was hilarious. The charm was the reason for those embarrassing and funny stuff that happened.
May 3, 2014 9:42 AM
Mar 2014
More Onodera please!

3 more eps, wonder if they will get to the play.

Prepare for Chitoge-Raku drama!
May 3, 2014 9:43 AM

Dec 2013
pretty good eps chitoge got some nice binding with him, hope shes the final pick though
May 3, 2014 9:52 AM

Mar 2014
Well i think there was no progress in this episode. I think Chitoge would be best as a full-fledged tsundere. Her transition from gorilla to the shy lil girl comes way too easy... Anyway 4/5 and come ooon i want an awesome climax in those last 3 eps.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 3, 2014 9:55 AM

May 2012
Awesome episode was awesome. All the girls got their little time with Raku. I really do hope they choose a girl *coughchitogecough* by the end of the season, but I won't be surprised if they keep it open for a season 2.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
May 3, 2014 9:56 AM

Aug 2012
Chitoge looked soo cute in that yukata.
.................................................................................
May 3, 2014 10:05 AM

May 2013
Lol that misunderstanding at the end. The girls look good in their yukatas.
May 3, 2014 10:08 AM

Aug 2010
Too much Chitoge cuteness this ep :3

Her reaction to Raku throwing her the charm was so adorable >.< Dat Blush <3
She looked nice in a yukata ^^

Marika trying to interrupt the date between them and trying to cut the goldfish bag was lol. How she was flustered and blushing at Raku being "aggressive" was cute ^^

Kosaki was adorable as usual <3 Her reaction to be carried was really cute :3

Too bad not much Tsugumi again. I guess they find her winning to be impossible so they just skip her parts -.-
May 3, 2014 10:11 AM

Apr 2014
After all of those chase and effort to get that "Relationship Charm" why it would be given to Chitoge? Damn it! It should be given to Kosaki Onodera!. And wait where's the locket now? It was been broken since the days of school and the current time/season/date is already in vacation, Is it still broken? Or it was already forgotten?! And lastly I'm Still waiting for the sister of Kosaki Onodera and her name is Haru Onodera I really hope that she will appear before this anime would end! All in all I still like this episode,I can't wait for more but I hate to think of it that this anime was near to it's last episode.
RayzerMay 3, 2014 10:14 AM
Haters always gonna hate.
May 3, 2014 10:15 AM

Jun 2013
This series gets better and better every week. Chitoge great in that Yukata.
May 3, 2014 10:15 AM

Oct 2011
I'm kinda disappointed that the episode was not about Tsumugi.
Decent episode overall.
May 3, 2014 10:16 AM

Apr 2013
Needs more cowbell... I mean Tsumugi!! Kind of crazy that a cat got more screen time than her.

Fun episode and Raku got to show off some great power moves (festival games and engagement). Who knew relationship charms were that powerful? Still, the real MVP of this episode was the sash for sure. It got the "job" done.
May 3, 2014 10:25 AM

Nov 2013
Hilarious episode with the rabbit chase and misunderstandings. Looks like Chitoge's warmed up to Raku quite a bit.
May 3, 2014 10:27 AM

May 2012
The moral of the story is, relationship charms work.

Pretty good episode. Chitoge looks good in a yukata. That last scene was really funny.
May 3, 2014 10:29 AM

Apr 2014
xxdeathx said:
Hilarious episode with the rabbit chase and misunderstandings. Looks like Chitoge's warmed up to Raku quite a bit.

Where's the rabbit (Usagi) there? Are you sure you are watching Nisekoi? As far I know Raku was chasing a cat (Neko).
Haters always gonna hate.
May 3, 2014 10:35 AM

Feb 2013
Seems like we've got the Tsugumi Ending to replace all the chapters about her they skipped.
Cute Episode, even if I don't like Chitoge that much she's got her moments (and looks extremely cute in a yukata).
Shuu was again at his best.

May 3, 2014 10:48 AM

Jul 2013
Cute harem is cute.
May 3, 2014 10:56 AM

Jun 2013
Yes! More Chitoge x Raku!
If you feel attacked, you're part of the problem.

Even if things are painful and tough, people should appreciate what it means to be alive at all. — Yato
May 3, 2014 11:07 AM

May 2013
Chitoge was cute this episode. Lol @ the end when Raku "purposed", she actually though about it. She is definitely the right one for Raku. Onodera is mine though <3. I want to see more of Tsugumi, I loved how at the end Onodera and Marika were thinking about Raku and Tsugumi is just like "Yum". She even gets an end card this time (wallpaper material for sure)! These other girls are truly testing my loyalty to Onodera.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
May 3, 2014 11:27 AM

Apr 2013
Chitoge is so damn cute! She looked amazing in that yukata. That proposal misunderstanding was nice. Embarrassed Chitoge is the best.
May 3, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
Moonchipz said:

if anime were 23 episodes or something they wouldnt skip.but they had to skip in order to finish the season with an acceptable finale.they are cutting her already low screen time more and more but its inevitable.

And that cat steal the episode,its funny indeed that cat really get more screen time than tsugumi :I
JoksPacifist said:
Cute harem is cute.
LoneWizzyMay 3, 2014 11:33 AM
May 3, 2014 11:34 AM

Nov 2013
Going on a date for free stuff, awesome, Chitoge. Kinda figured that she would get the charm.
The end of this episode was glorious.
May 3, 2014 11:40 AM

Oct 2011
That misunderstanding xD Chitoge getting all flustered is funny to watch.
May 3, 2014 11:41 AM

Nov 2009
So, for once, all the girls got a decent amount of screen time this week, though Chitoge had the bulk of it. This episode really solidified my Nisekoi haremette rankings, which are now Onodera>Marika>Chitoge>Tsugumi.
Onodera was absolutely adorable as usual, and her parts were by far the most fulfilling and entertaining to watch for me (which is why last week's episode was such a treat). I tend to dislike the shy girl archetype, but there's just something about her that makes her so endearing and impossible to hate, and her chemistry with Raku is by far the strongest in the series.
I started out feeling rather apathetic towards Marika but she's grown into a lovable character in her own right. Her forwardness is really refreshing in a series where everyone else is as roundabout when it comes to their feelings as possible, and contrasts well with her vulnerability when she thinks Raku is being overly aggressive.
Chitoge was rather bland in the first half of the episode, and she seemed a little out of character - seriously, I don't remember her overusing that toothy grin so much, but the proposal part made her interesting enough. Classic harem misunderstanding, but executed decently nonetheless. The part where they constantly juxtaposed her overreacting with Raku's chill 'lul what's this girl smoking' attitude was rather amusing. and probably her standout scene in the episode.
Tsugumi was even duller than usual this week; it feels like the writers just don't care about her anymore and are just shoehorning her in for some minimal 'pity' screen time and to keep her fans relatively satisfied I guess. Even from the new opening song it's obvious she just isn't given as much focus as the other girls anymore. Not that I'm complaining of course, as she was always the worst girl. A series never needs more than one good tsundere, and while I'm not that fond of Chitoge she fills that role well enough.
It's hard to rate this episode because my enjoyment varied so much throughout. I nearly fell asleep during the first half, but the Onodera, Marika and proposal parts were really nicely done. It probably averages out to a 4/5, but I'm just gonna take the liberty of bumping it to a perfect score because hnggggggg dat Onodera piggyback scene.
May 3, 2014 11:42 AM

May 2014
Yaaay~ ChitogeRaku episode!
What if the Relationship Charm really worked?
Will fake couple be real couple? Getting excited though!
I'm reading the manga recently, and not gonna tell, I was in a great hell of an adventure!

Anyways, Chitoge x Raku~ ( respect each other's opinion )

LOLed when Raku left Onodera without noticing and Marika thought of having their first kiss. XP

-that badass shot with the shotgun thou! Lol-

Great episode! Been waiting some cheesy moments or Chitoge and Raku, man, I got tired because of watching an anime. BTW Marika, Onodera, and Chitoge looked cute in their yukatas! Oh and Tsugumi, too!

TootsMay 3, 2014 11:47 AM
May 3, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2013
Chitoge is so freaking cute.

Best girl.

Best picture:
http://gyazo.com/c4167796743f679ff50ad9205548e6be
May 3, 2014 12:04 PM

Nov 2013
Tsk, someone promised me a Tsugumi episode, but I got that annoying dumb blonde again. I guess i will start droping score by 1 for this anime for each blonde episode, 80% episodes about her is not funny anymore;
May 3, 2014 12:15 PM

Feb 2012
Chitoge's reaction to the "proposal" was soo cute, haha
May 3, 2014 12:18 PM

May 2007
This was an excellent episode, man the more I watch this show, the more I just want to read the manga....I have no idea why I'm holding back, probably because I just want to watch more anime than read for the time being.
May 3, 2014 12:25 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Chitoge's reaction to the proposal was adorable.

I really wonder what they're going to do with so few episodes left? Are they going to follow the manga (which I haven't read) and do a second season? Or is there an anime original ending coming up? If there is, it's either going to be a classic open ending or if he chooses a girls it's either a Onodera or Chitoge end. Tsugumi is simply being glossed over and Tachibana came in way too late to be of consequence.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 3, 2014 12:29 PM

Nov 2007
sadfacelv said:
Tsk, someone promised me a Tsugumi episode, but I got that annoying dumb blonde again. I guess i will start droping score by 1 for this anime for each blonde episode, 80% episodes about her is not funny anymore;

Then you better drop the series now. Chitoge is Nisekoi's main heroine and she gets the bulk of the development as well. 118 chapters of the manga so far and as you say about 80% of them are dedicated to her.
May 3, 2014 12:31 PM

Feb 2013
Marika was cuter than usual, that's saying a lot!
May 3, 2014 12:36 PM

Feb 2014
Good episode .. Chitoge is finally starting to warm up to Raku (in preparations for the ending I think?) and even though I don't really like her, but she DOES look so damn cute in that Yukata !
That smirk at the beginning tho xD

This episode gave screen time to all 4 girls and even though it was more focused on Chitoge, but I really liked the Onodera part and the piggyback scene alot.
I felt a little bit sad for Tachibana but the situation was so funny.

This anime is totally based on stupid yet hilarious situations with tons and tons of misunderstandings (like that last scene with the proposal lol ) and it is doing a hell of a good job utilizing every chance it got to do that and be more fun to watch.
I can't get enough of this show !

oh and #TeamOnodera
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
May 3, 2014 12:42 PM

Jan 2014
sadfacelv said:

you may drop it already.last 3 episodes will be plot developement for Chitoge mostly,i may dont like chitoge more than the others but she is the only one who gets character development,she became more understanding and less aggressive while others staying same
A3ead said:
oh and #TeamOnodera
May 3, 2014 12:49 PM

Feb 2013
So for those who read the manga.. what is the chapter range that the episodes have caught up to?
May 3, 2014 1:08 PM
May 2013
The girl at the last seconds of the anime, is it maybe a new girl introduced to the anime ?
May 3, 2014 1:12 PM

Feb 2014
LonelyWizard said:
sadfacelv said:

you may drop it already.last 3 episodes will be plot developement for Chitoge mostly,i may dont like chitoge more than the others but she is the only one who gets character development,she became more understanding and less aggressive while others staying same
A3ead said:
oh and #TeamOnodera

Yes I think we all know that's what's gonna happen even without reading manga, In every Rom-Com anime the Tsundere always gets out with the win for some reason.
I am usually one of the people rooting for the Tsundere so I am never annoyed by this, but this is maybe the first or second time that I find myself rooting for someone else, maybe I will get to know how others feel every time this happens.
but it is not over yet, and for now I am sticking to see how it ends with a devoting heart that screams: #TeamOnodera.
Need More DESUUUU~~~

My Anime List
May 3, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2013
LOL i almost forgot about this episode. It was so funny xD

Very cute episode :D I love the directing
duderusMay 3, 2014 1:39 PM

May 3, 2014 1:26 PM

Feb 2013
Frictional said:
The girl at the last seconds of the anime, is it maybe a new girl introduced to the anime ?

Are you talking about the girl at the endcard with the fan? I'm pretty sure that's Tsugumi. You can tell by the mole below her right eye.
May 3, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2013
wow chitoge hairstyle in yukata so cute!
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2014

494 by Shyne_KZ »»
Apr 12, 5:28 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

484 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Jan 1, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

237 by Term4738 »»
Dec 23, 2023 10:34 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - May 17, 2014

286 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:40 PM

Poll: » Nisekoi Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 10, 2014

264 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 2:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.