Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Apr 18, 2014 8:00 PM

Jan 2011
damn wanted see more of the sadistic Takechi

some stupidity i'm willing to look pass just hope Haru won't continue to be naive like this for each notice
Apr 18, 2014 8:10 PM

Jul 2012
Gr33ncar said:
it really annoys me how villains like to take there time killing their victims slowly, just ice the bitch fast and get your prize
but then again, crazy people tend to think irrationally

LMAO that's what I was saying. Tf ? Her virgin ass needs to get laid.
Haru is beyond dumb , so dumb its mind blowing she knows people are going to kill her....and she wants to be friends (guys this bitch right here deserves some applause).
She not even worth protecting.

Anyways just scanned over the manga to see where the anime was at and the anime just ended at chapter 13 ?? Out of 20 chapters so umm what now?
Apr 18, 2014 8:11 PM

Sep 2011
nrtashi said:

And then she was absent later too...

Probably because she was talking to Takechi and working out some logistics with the school or something.
Apr 18, 2014 8:15 PM

Mar 2012
So much Anime Logic in this episode.

sol_trigger said:
looks like Nio is final boss
Yup.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
Apr 18, 2014 8:21 PM

Aug 2012
Episode reminded me of Crime Edge in more ways than one, which is not a good thing. Fight scene was lame.

Mamimii said:
So much Anime Logic in this episode.
Now we know not to expect common sense from the characters.
Apr 18, 2014 9:23 PM

Mar 2014
I'm so curious to know what's on Nio's body too.. maybe yakuza tattoos? or she's actually a he lolz

At first I thought Takechi was gonna rape Haru. That mouth stuffed took me by surprise a little bit lol
ava_chanApr 18, 2014 10:43 PM
Apr 18, 2014 10:00 PM

May 2013
Wait what, Nio has body marks?
Apr 18, 2014 10:47 PM

Jan 2014
When Takechi says, "Oh I can't take it. It's making me wet..." #mindblown
Apr 18, 2014 11:20 PM

Sep 2010
What I really want to know is what Otoya saw. Is Nio a guy (doubt it since that wouldn't scare a serial killer) or does she have scars that look like Haru's because with the way she acted I think it's something important.

I thought Haru was pretty stupid in the beginning of the episode but she was really cool when she escaped. I got such a huge Touko Fukawa vibe from Otoya too.
Apr 18, 2014 11:28 PM

Aug 2013
animeoppai said:
What I really want to know is what Otoya saw. Is Nio a guy (doubt it since that wouldn't scare a serial killer) or does she have scars that look like Haru's because with the way she acted I think it's something important.

Maybe she has

Sorry can't help it. I looked at your name and that was the first thing that came to mind. I would have been surprised too XD!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Apr 18, 2014 11:31 PM

Mar 2013
*yawn
Kinda boring to me. Takechi had plenty of time to kill Haru, but we know she will not die so easily, at least until episode 13, maybe.
Dropped.
Apr 18, 2014 11:42 PM

Jul 2013
Are we seriously going to have the whole anime with every assassin taking their sweet time to kill Haru? first there was that girl from the 2nd episode I think, who could kill Haru easily yet didn't, and now this masochistic bitch?

I mean seriously girl.. they basically promised her that they will clean up her mess FOREVER. Couldn't she just kill Haru quickly, get her reward, and then seek pleasure by killing how ever many people she wants to satisfy her?
Apr 18, 2014 11:55 PM

Mar 2013
jiraiya_sensei said:
Are we seriously going to have the whole anime with every assassin taking their sweet time to kill Haru? first there was that girl from the 2nd episode I think, who could kill Haru easily yet didn't, and now this masochistic bitch?

I mean seriously girl.. they basically promised her that they will clean up her mess FOREVER. Couldn't she just kill Haru quickly, get her reward, and then seek pleasure by killing how ever many people she wants to satisfy her?

Anime logic my friend

Same shit is like telling your enemy what ability you just used in your last attack in a fight
Apr 18, 2014 11:56 PM

Jun 2009
jiraiya_sensei said:

Because the show would be over. And she was said to enjoy killing her prey slowly. Even killers have standards, you know?
The one thing that I'd love to see is a lesbian yandere.
Apr 19, 2014 12:16 AM

Jul 2013
Otoya is a psycho in here, pretty scary in those images. The fight scenes was pretty short tbh, I expect more from it, but at least Otoya didn't make it in time.

I thought Haru was sort of a weak character and now she somewhat manage to tackle down Otoya, why is that?

Tokaku felt weak in this episode though despite she is a skillful assassin. Haru should have listen to her in the first place.

It was good episode, but its better than the previous one.

Apr 19, 2014 12:32 AM

Aug 2010
Glad to see that Haru isn't as annoying as I was fearing. She actually understands the situation she's in, and while she's trying to be friends with the others she still keeps her guard on for the most part. She also helped Tokaku taking down Tokechi so she's not useless either.

Well for now what interests me most is Nio. Who the hell is this girl?
Apr 19, 2014 12:38 AM

Sep 2013
Takechi you psychopath, she wasted her chance to early :P

Haru is pretty strong herself.

What the hell could Takechi have seen that would freak her out like that 0_0

Looks like we will get an ED for each girl :D This one was pretty damn good.
Shih said:
Is it about time to take yuri off the tags? I don't even see shoujo ai after 3 episodes.

Ever heard of a slow romance XD Allot of anime with romance have a slow build-up :P
Apr 19, 2014 12:40 AM

Apr 2013
Pretty lame how the scissors fell perfectly to cut Haru's bindings so she could escape. 3/5
Apr 19, 2014 12:55 AM
Jul 2018
This episode felt Meh... I felt kinda sad for Ichinose after this episode.
Apr 19, 2014 1:05 AM

Mar 2010
Elmm said:
Pretty lame how the scissors fell perfectly to cut Haru's bindings so she could escape. 3/5

Haha, yeah I rolled my eyes at that part. I really hope it's not because of forced script to let her escape but because Haru's secretly capable and skilled enough to do that.
Apr 19, 2014 1:51 AM
Mar 2014
This episode was slow compared to others. The girls are assassins , they are not normal murderers, and they are beyond fix in they mind. Tokaku is inexperienced assassin and Haru i think is pro because of scars and no fear of death. Good that killing attempt was slow , because it shows more detailed personality of characters. This shows me how deep hurt they are and what they crazy logic is and pleasure also :) Girls have tact and have to act normal in school. I want mad ending and more gore <3
Apr 19, 2014 2:19 AM

Mar 2014
bekichan said:
When Takechi says, "Oh I can't take it. It's making me wet..." #mindblown
Too bad we won't be seeing her again(?):( I was starting to like her despite how psychotic she is
Apr 19, 2014 2:24 AM
Sep 2013
Wow, I thought Haru would be completely useless but this episode told me she wasn't....okay then :D
Apr 19, 2014 3:16 AM

Nov 2013
still have highhopesto have yuri scenes inthe next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 19, 2014 3:26 AM

Jan 2014
if you try to make an anime with a serious setup like this at least try to do it like "Death Note",Haru knows all of them are trying to kill her,they are killers,they are assassins and still tries to befriend them :I lol.....and that serial killer girl :I i doubt she really is a serial killer,if she is a real serial killer she would think more logical(this knowledge comes from 8 seasons of dexter) than that and either she would be sure to kill other blue protector girl first or would kill Haru sooner...i didnt knew this was a shounen anime without fights...
Apr 19, 2014 3:37 AM

Jan 2014
ava_chan said:
Too bad we won't be seeing her again(?):( I was starting to like her despite how psychotic she is

Don't worry there are plenty of yuri killers out there. This is just episode 3.
Apr 19, 2014 5:21 AM

Apr 2013
so i guess nio will take care of all the assaassins that failed their attempt.

really hope that not every episode follows the same sequence of events. the assassination attempt should come as a surprise for the viewer and should have you guessing when it is gonna happen and not everyhing so predictable and planned out like it was in this episode.

but it is alright so far.

i like how every episode has a fitting ed theme for each character
Apr 19, 2014 6:27 AM

May 2013
Because Haru doesn't want to die, yeaaah, she is a sharp thinker in this episode but the Scissor Girl--forgot the name is creepy here tough I wonder why she was scared to Nio. Hmmm...
The world shall know the truth soon.
Apr 19, 2014 6:48 AM

Apr 2014
Fifteenth said:

Haha, yeah I rolled my eyes at that part. I really hope it's not because of forced script to let her escape but because Haru's secretly capable and skilled enough to do that.

Same here. I do hope there's more to Haru than what meets the eye. That would make her more interesting.

Also, Haru in underwear is becoming a recurring thing.
Apr 19, 2014 6:54 AM

Dec 2007
This is show the best example of "so bad it's good"
Apr 19, 2014 7:14 AM

Jan 2014
I am so disappointed by this episode.
Okay, the formula will be one assassin per episode, they even make an ending for each one.

But this episode was so inconsistent and forced..
But, c'mon, Haru, why would you want to become friend to a class that you know, and everybody in that class knows that you do, wants to kill you?

Tokaku was so dumb!
A little bit of vitality and activity would not hurt you, you know..

The fight scene was terrible.
I don't know what to say.

2/5
Apr 19, 2014 9:00 AM

Jan 2014
Ah, well then. Not as much to say about this episode as the last two...

Slower paced episode than usual, but still good! Looking forward to the next one!
Apr 19, 2014 9:01 AM

May 2010
wow ..this has gotten rather terrible in the course of 3 episodes. not worth my time this or any other season.dropped.
Apr 19, 2014 9:13 AM

Dec 2012
I really hope the rest of the show doesn't follow this pattern, it pains me when battle royale/killing game anime have insanely cool premises, but settle for mediocre delivery. At this point there's really no room for deception with Haru, this episode just screamed forced naivety. Would like to see the assassins start to war with and plot against each other over advance notices to Haru and such.
Apr 19, 2014 9:58 AM

Jul 2012
Argh! That cliffhanger at the end: What was Takechi surprised about Nio when she ripped her clothing! D: *Sigh* Oh well. x3

Anyways, 1 assassin down, 12 more to go....I think? x3
Great anime so far.
Apr 19, 2014 10:04 AM
Dec 2012
Anime of the season for me. Follows the manga very nicely. I'm a bit disappointed to the titles of the episodes though, cause they do give hints to what will happen next.

Don't see any reason why people dislike this anime or episode. Takechi took her time killing Haru because... I believe it is explained in the episode. Haru's "naivety" is also explained in the anime. If you can't understand the anime or its characters, don't watch it.

I think Nio may be a relative of Haru's.
ryuixyuiApr 19, 2014 10:08 AM
Apr 19, 2014 10:06 AM

Feb 2013
I wonder what Takechi meant when she was talking about the strap
Apr 19, 2014 11:12 AM

Jul 2012
I wish there was more to this show, other than "one girl attempts to kill Haru" per episode. Like how Danganronpa had different murderers AND victims and also we had to guess who it was, even though Dangan's action comes nowhere close to this show.

Ratohnhaketon said:
I really hope the rest of the show doesn't follow this pattern, it pains me when battle royale/killing game anime have insanely cool premises, but settle for mediocre delivery. At this point there's really no room for deception with Haru, this episode just screamed forced naivety. Would like to see the assassins start to war with and plot against each other over advance notices to Haru and such.

^
Apr 19, 2014 12:09 PM

Jun 2011
Quite disappointing. :-(
Tokaku seemed so dull fighting like a total amateur compared to the fact that she is an assassin.
I hope the creators will not continue on this pace the rest of the episodes.
Apr 19, 2014 12:57 PM

Apr 2013
Haru: Let's be friends with assassins -_-
Apr 19, 2014 1:07 PM
The Destroyer.
Feb 2013
Disappointing episode but it's not like I expect much more from this show. Looks like every episode will follow the same formula, x girl targets Haru and Haru is saved by Tokaku.
Apr 19, 2014 1:09 PM

Apr 2013
It's very different from the manga, as Takechi kills for sexual pleasure in the anime, but not in the manga (or one of the teams did their work wrong...)
But I liked the ED.
Apr 19, 2014 2:16 PM
May 2011
Seiyuu of Takechi is the same as Hibiki from Idolmaster, knew her ed song had a familiar voice, and they kinda look alike too heh.
Apr 19, 2014 2:29 PM

Aug 2013
Azuma, you're really dumb... Sorry, but believing what a random assassin that pop in your room tell you, you are really guillible. I would have felt ashamed :/

So Takechi was a real psycho. I think I saw Yuno a few time xD

I wonder what she saw. Maybe Nio is some kind of cyborg. Maybe she's not even human. She seem to be designated as the secretary, but she could be just a device observater.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Apr 19, 2014 3:45 PM

May 2013
She was just scared of Nio after realizing Nio was stronger than her, don't make up retarded theories.
Apr 19, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2010
I think im enjoying those different ED's each episode way more than i should.When i was watching episode i was like ''HOW WILL ED SOUND/LOOK LIKE HMMM?!'' whole 20min xD
Apr 19, 2014 4:19 PM
May 2011
I like where this series is headed, having the assassinations break out and stuff. Introduction time is finally over :)
MC's "boss" is a weird dude. Sending strange riddles to MC all the time. I find it funny that MC tries to shrug it off, but ends up wanting to solve them. Mayhap the riddles belong to a bigger picture?

What is Haru thinking?? Befriending people she knows will try to assassinate her at any given time. There might be some kind of reason behind this but.. wow =P Frustrating

I hope we get to see some action-filled events with strategy, countermeasures, blood and trauma. Maybe have some of the assassinators form secret teams or something exciting like that?

I have to admit... that "kick Takechi 5 meters away from you while laying strapped up on the floor, and then having the scirrors majestically land on the rope and cut its way through" was a little too forced for my taste.
I realize it's an anime and that it's an unrealistic concept to begin with, it doesn't care about physics or luck, but really?

Other than that, great episode. 3.8/5 for me. No, I can't go higher/lower =P
MarkusEAApr 19, 2014 4:22 PM

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Apr 19, 2014 4:24 PM

Aug 2013
Well...Takechi made me uncomfortable. LOL
And Tokaku and Haru are both sort of dumb...Maybe it will change as the series goes on.
Apr 19, 2014 4:29 PM
May 2011
XenoSocial said:
Well...Takechi made me uncomfortable. LOL
And Tokaku and Haru are both sort of dumb...Maybe it will change as the series goes on.

You mean like when Tokaku blindly believed Takechi when she told that Shiena triggered the card and not her? For Tokaku to keep Takechi in a tight spot for the whole episode, and then being tricked like that is kind of funny if you ask me =P

Insanity lives deep within ourselves
Apr 19, 2014 4:40 PM

Sep 2011
I'm more curious to what Nio Hashiri is hiding.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1, 2014

129 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2014

124 by XoTimoteo »»
Mar 3, 12:40 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

369 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 29, 2023 9:47 AM

Poll: » Male version of akuma no riddle

CrimsonCandy - Jun 8, 2014

14 by Guillepecado »»
Aug 27, 2023 8:11 PM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Mar 31, 2014

311 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Oct 11, 2022 6:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.