Forum Settings
Forums
PandoraHearts
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 19, 2014 9:45 AM

Nov 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------

waiting for sub...

Mod Edit:
Please see the Manga Series Chapter Discussion Rules:
1. Do not start a chapter discussion before you have actually read it.
LunaMar 30, 2014 3:23 AM
Mar 19, 2014 9:25 PM
Oct 2013
I believe he isnt die. T T . be optimisiic. ....
We discover Zai face now.
And.I heard Leo hand was cut T T
Well. Wait for scan and trans.....
Mar 20, 2014 1:44 AM
Jun 2013
No...no...NOOOOOOOOOOO!

You can't kill him....Jun....you can't....I can't handle this anymore....
Mar 20, 2014 8:12 AM

Feb 2014
This chapter is really emotional....
Did not expect his death....
Seeing his hands and the word "fallen" on the last page probably means it's for real.
There's still hope though....
Mar 20, 2014 8:45 AM

Apr 2011
Did Break really just? O.e ... goodbye life.
I'm sobbing my eyes out T^T

TheTwinGardenersMar 20, 2014 9:04 AM
Mar 20, 2014 4:39 PM
Jun 2013
Okay...someone mentioned this..

The Retrace that Elliot died was released on 3/18/2011
The Retrace that Oscar died was released on 3/18/2013
Now...the Retrace Break died was released on 3/18/2014

3/18 is the release day of GFantasy for April - 4th month of the year. 4 = Shi (in japanese) = Death. BAM!!!!
Mar 21, 2014 12:48 PM
Dec 2013
TheTwinGardeners said:
Did Break really just? O.e ... goodbye life.
I'm sobbing my eyes out T^T

It was bound to happen eventually. I'm just having a hard time accepting the fact.
Mar 22, 2014 5:54 PM
Jun 2012
DAMN YOU JUN.
;__;
Mar 25, 2014 10:33 AM
Feb 2009
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sh1t my day is just ruined... in fact, my life is ruined
oblivious is a bliss
Mar 29, 2014 10:51 AM
Sep 2013
NO NO NO NO NO. That is NOT okay. I loved Break. I'm so gutted. I know they were deaths flags for him since the beginning but still, I was kind of hoping he'd win against the odds.
*Leaves to cry in a corner*
Mar 29, 2014 11:01 AM

Apr 2009
This is the worst chapter ever. I will never accept it.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Mar 29, 2014 11:47 AM

Jan 2014
Holy shit, what a great chapter. This series is seriously approaching perfection.
Mar 29, 2014 12:51 PM
Mar 2014
This is so upsetting I made an account instead of just reading comments just to post my sadness. We knew it was coming soon,but I'm so depressed now. Atleast we know a main character won't die for at least another year..

Really glad Oz was able to settle things with his father; it was such a bittersweet moment. Hope Echo is able to get under control or come to an understanding with Noise, but it looks like Noise has already gone too far and it's too late. I'm so glad someone was finally able to smack some reality into Vincent (though it wasn't worth the price). Now it looks like it's just everyone and (possibly Jack?) versus Oswald. WAITING FOR THE CLIMAX! It's so scary seeing Pandora Hearts (at least it looks like it) coming to an ending soon after seven years T.T.. begging it'll last a couple more. And I wonder what the importance of Emily is. It was in its own panel it it's just too weird for it to not have been forgotten by now if it didn't have much of a purpose in the story.
Mar 29, 2014 1:07 PM

Aug 2010
GODDAMNIT!! F*** NO!! NOT BREAK T O T
I sobbed like an idiot ;_;

That death was just too sad :*(

Oz's face when he said "I got it" He totally figured out he's gonna die T^T

On the other hand...Leo just got his arm cut off?? Damn!

And we finally got to see Zai's face :)...He really cares about Ada a lot :D My Respect for him raised a bit. But seems like he's dead too??

Oz crying in regret that he never tried to know him was really emotional :(

All in all, friggin SAD & Emotional CHAP!! T_T And PH really feels like it's ending :(

This manga is just too beautiful >.<
Mar 29, 2014 1:50 PM

Sep 2010
Selena-Dragony said:
NO NO NO NO NO. That is NOT okay. I loved Break. I'm so gutted. I know they were deaths flags for him since the beginning but still, I was kind of hoping he'd win against the odds.
*Leaves to cry in a corner*

Exactly how I fell. Jun, why? :/ This is really gonna end.
Mar 29, 2014 2:25 PM

Jun 2013
HE JUST SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO DIE
FUCK LOGIC
Mar 29, 2014 2:32 PM

Aug 2010
Limonene said:
HE JUST SAID HE DOESN'T WANT TO DIE
FUCK LOGIC

Exactly!!! This is what made me bowl my eyes out the most T^T
Mar 29, 2014 3:28 PM

Jul 2011
And here ends the story of Xerxes Break
Mar 29, 2014 3:34 PM
Jan 2014
WHY...WHYYYYY!! *Sob* Break is the most favourite character in PH. We knew he would die but I didn't expect this soon!! His death was so tragic and beautiful (just what I wanted if he died), I'm crying the shit out now. Never cried this much for a not existing character and even expressing my feelings here. When I'll reread this series, I'm going to skip this chapter, it's too much to handle *sob*

R.I.P. Break, we'll never forget you! T_T
Mar 29, 2014 3:36 PM
Dec 2013
Let us all pray for Break. I'm sure he's watching over us. *sniff*
Mar 29, 2014 4:11 PM

Apr 2009
The saddest part was when Break said he actually didn't want to die.
Sig Removed. Hosting site unavailable and giving fall virus readings
Mar 29, 2014 6:33 PM

Mar 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOO BREAK! My fav char died in the series, but he died with a good ending to his story!
R.I.P Break ='(

I never knew he was a child of misfortune as well..

"Have you ever encounter a wild beast that guarantees to never bite anyone?" ~ Roronoa Zoro
Mar 29, 2014 7:28 PM
Oct 2013
Break T T
Leo's hand. T T
MochiJun T T
Well. Such a cliffhanger...
Mar 29, 2014 7:52 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Omg too much sadness in this chapter, just too much. Starting from Oz and how he thought he should've tried to learn more about his father, then Break's last moments ;_; that was just incredibly heartbreaking to see Break's tears and him saying that he doesn't want to die. At least he passed away in the arms of his best friends, Reim and Sharon.

Aside from this, the chapter felt a little choppy because it kept jumping from place to place. It really feels as if the manga is ending.
Mar 29, 2014 8:39 PM

Apr 2010
Amazing chapter, truly amazing. Sad, emotional but fantastic, I loved almost every page of it. 70+ pages never went by so damn quick!

We all knew Break was going to die, but at least it was all done well, and he managed to do what he set out to.
Mar 29, 2014 11:07 PM

Feb 2010
holy sheet i knew it was coming but damn it still hurts!

But I think what hurts more was how Zai still hated Oz/Jack and Oz accepted it and moved on.
Mar 30, 2014 1:44 AM
Oct 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Pandora Hearts ch 92 OMFG!!!

I fucking hate Ozs father like come on u messed up your kid or wtvr this is long enough do you think??? come on give him a break would u ....
why Break has to die like come on he saved everyone i mean evreyone and now it has to die|>???
luminousmxMar 30, 2014 1:49 AM
Mar 30, 2014 3:09 AM

Apr 2013
Well, there it came. I've been sitting since last year, waiting for Break's final moments, and I guess they finally came. It's sad though, because some way or another I feel that his ending wasn't worthy the character he was. I still cried though.
As this made the rest of the chapter kind of blurry (especially when I tried to re-read it), I'm just going to leave it here.
Mar 30, 2014 3:21 AM
★★★★★

Sep 2008
Threads Merged.
Merged all threads about chapter 92. Please use the system when creating a new episode/chapter discussion thread:
"Check if this topic will be the start of a(n) episode/chapter discussion."
Then just select the number and the thread and poll will be created automatically.
Mar 30, 2014 3:28 AM
Mar 2009
XerxesWrath said:
Okay...someone mentioned this..

The Retrace that Elliot died was released on 3/18/2011
The Retrace that Oscar died was released on 3/18/2013
Now...the Retrace Break died was released on 3/18/2014

3/18 is the release day of GFantasy for April - 4th month of the year. 4 = Shi (in japanese) = Death. BAM!!!!

I saw this too and I just thought DAMN IT JUN WHY
And I think Oz knew, I think he KNEW Break's time was so near, that face he made before leaving Break...
And Zai. Did Zai just die just like that?

Also completely forgot Kevin Regnard had red eyes. Child of misfortune.
Mar 30, 2014 5:44 AM
Jul 2011
with all the suffering he had to go through lately,

at one point I was like dam it just kill the guy already

he went through too much..

but when it actually happened I just couldn't accept it

I went through it all shock, denial, anger, compromising, depression

and lastly I was able to reach acceptance.
Mar 30, 2014 11:49 AM
May 2013
Still crying for Break ...
Pandora hearts broke my heart
Mar 30, 2014 2:06 PM

Oct 2009
i will not accept Break's death.
i will just pretend it didn't happend. Break-sama... ;________;
pszecMar 30, 2014 2:09 PM
Mar 31, 2014 3:53 AM

Jul 2012
Nooooooooo ! Break ! Why ?!

Even so we knew all along that Break would eventually die at a point of the serie, it's still hard to admit. His last words moved me so much, I feel like crying. Y_Y He wanted to live, so please, you must survive ! Tough I don't think there's still hope left for him...

Seems like the manga is quickly heading to its end...

But there's someting I didn't get in this chapter. Is Zai dead ? He didn't seem well at all, covered with blood...

Damn ! What did you do to my heart, Jun ? Q_Q

We are not connected by light but darkness instead.
Mar 31, 2014 7:50 PM

Aug 2013
I'm still in denial and am hoping that Break is still alive. Mochizuki wouldn't kill two characters off like that in one chapter . . . right ...
Mar 31, 2014 8:53 PM
Oct 2013
GoldSeeker said:
Nooooooooo ! Break ! Why ?!

Even so we knew all along that Break would eventually die at a point of the serie, it's still hard to admit. His last words moved me so much, I feel like crying. Y_Y He wanted to live, so please, you must survive ! Tough I don't think there's still hope left for him...

Seems like the manga is quickly heading to its end...

But there's someting I didn't get in this chapter. Is Zai dead ? He didn't seem well at all, covered with blood...

Damn ! What did you do to my heart, Jun ? Q_Q

Pretty sure for Break....
But for Zai. It is too easy
We dont know much about Gryphon and his scar
I think he isnt dead and we will know more about him
Mar 31, 2014 11:47 PM

Jan 2014
ohh damn , xerxes was my favorite character , i just have to say was a sad death , but what broke my heart was when he said : i don´t want to die, after he cried due to his cruel fate D: , well no one can say that it was unexpected
Frike33Mar 31, 2014 11:51 PM
Apr 1, 2014 7:07 AM

Aug 2010
I will never accept it. ;_;
Apr 1, 2014 7:08 PM

Nov 2011
BREEEAAAAAKKKK ...... !! ;_;
"The Slave is the have-not, the oppressed one with nothing to spare.
But because the Slave is in that despairing situation, having nothing, it can kill the Emperor !"
Apr 2, 2014 4:58 AM

Aug 2013
GoldSeeker said:

Yeah I think he was attacked by that chain, trying to protect Ada.
Apr 2, 2014 8:03 AM

Feb 2013
I think my heart is going to Break (I'm sorry but it had to be done).
Even though I saw this coming from miles away it still hit me like a truck.
Why God, why?
Now being incompetent – that’s what’s best, really. To be completely obtuse. To be so oblivious as to never think for a second about one’s purpose in life, to never think about the meaning of life, to never think about the value of life. Then this world would be paradise. Calm, peaceful, and serene. Trivial things would be major, and major things trivial, and life could be lived to its fullest.
Apr 5, 2014 9:33 AM

Aug 2010
..... words are not enough to describe this chapter
Apr 6, 2014 10:09 AM

Oct 2012
We all knew Break was going to die. Yet when I read this chapter, I could not stop crying. Especially after he said he did not want to die, he wanted to stay there. Then his last wish for his friends made me cry even more cause we lost such an amazing character. At least he finally got to have his say about Vincent wanting to change the past, and he died in the arms of his dearest friends.

This whole chapter was filled with emotion. It appears Zai may be dead as well and Oz crying after acceptig that they will never come to an understanding really affected me too.
Apr 6, 2014 12:36 PM
Oct 2012
pandora heart's mangaka you don't intention to keep any character untill the end, do you!!!
we accepted eliot's death hardly, and now you surprised us with break too *tears*
omg I don't think that I can read the manga anymore ):
Apr 6, 2014 12:38 PM
Oct 2012
"And here ends the story of Xerxes Break"
it hearts a lot, jun!!!
Apr 7, 2014 12:17 AM

Aug 2012
Truly a heartbreaking chapter. No pun intended. Break/Xerxes was one of the most interesting characters in PH, and it's really sad to know that he died before fulfilling Alice's wish. Still, he managed to open the path for Oz and got the chance to meet Sharon and Reim in his final moment. It's really heartbreaking, yet a beautiful closure to his story.Well done, Mochizuki-sensei.

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Apr 7, 2014 9:12 PM

Aug 2009
I'm glad I'm not the only who cried. I think this ending was fitting for Break, and the chapter did well to tie up the loose ends concerning him right before he died (his identity as a Child of Misfortune, his 'evil mastermind' role at the beginning of the series, his promise to Alice, his backstory... There were so many death flags). I can't wait for this chapter to be released in the next volume; I want to get it and put it up on my shelf.

x3toriu said:
And I wonder what the importance of Emily is. It was in its own panel it it's just too weird for it to not have been forgotten by now if it didn't have much of a purpose in the story.

Well, from my understanding, Emily represents the girl that Xerxes technically 'killed' by changing the past; the girl was supposed to have lived into the future, but because the past was changed she died instead. Xerxes carries the doll around on his shoulder as a physical symbol of his sin... Though honestly this is all up to your interpretation really. Emily has played quite a number of roles in the first part of the manga, though it lessened to being just an accessory as having Xerxes play the role of a talking doll honestly doesn't fit the seriousness of the story. But Xerxes does indeed care about Emily, as seen when Lily took the doll hostage.
Konohana Niji
Translator, Writer, Illustrator
Critic, Reader, Viewer, Gamer

Translator of Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Deemo -Last Dream-

Tumblr / Twitter
Apr 13, 2014 11:06 PM

Sep 2012
crying a river.. This chapter has so emotional, really liked the end of break.
Seems to me that oz father's maybe is dead too lol
Apr 16, 2014 7:50 AM
Apr 2009
I was worried that this chapter was going to be big because it had a lot more pages than usual... and I was right. I can't handle this right now. So many emotions. I love Break, he's one of my favorite characters of all time... I'm just so sad that he couldn't see it through the end. *bawls*
Apr 24, 2014 10:18 PM
Sep 2010
Just read the chapter. Holding in my tears. Immediately had to run over here to see what others had to say about it... omg.

I really can't accept that he died, I just can't. ):
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Is this better than Vanitas no Carte?

AjiX101 - Feb 17, 2022

10 by 234Mannan »»
Mar 6, 4:25 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 51 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cho_Desu - Jul 18, 2010

59 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 5:12 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 49 Discussion

meeooowwwww - May 19, 2010

43 by de9 »»
Jan 17, 4:38 PM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 23 Discussion

Shouichirou - Jun 13, 2009

13 by de9 »»
Jan 14, 9:46 AM

Poll: » Pandora Hearts Chapter 34 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jul 10, 2009

38 by hidarslan »»
Dec 24, 2023 7:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.