Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 22, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh geez poor Kate and Kaori..

The episode was pretty cool imo although it was also a bit sad. Well, the torture scenes were anyways...
The power and dominance this episode though really took a charge. Those eyes at the end, holy shit. Politicians are serious business.
Stark700Mar 22, 2014 10:10 AM
Mar 22, 2014 10:17 AM

May 2013
Poor Roboko, she got dismantled to pieces :(

Seeing Kaori's past was sad. You can see why she has a hatred for Goro. Can't wait fro the next episode.
Mar 22, 2014 10:21 AM

Dec 2011
So they finally revealed it, that Kate/Venera is not a kid, and she has been the ruler for a long time.

Also, the Chief is dead. It is sad.

And that Renge and Asuta moment. Aw she was rejected.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2014 10:50 AM

Jun 2013
Red eyes man, and rip chief D:. I guess kate is a legal loli? lol

Renge and Dva are super cute together lol at when he woke up with her

Good episode its getting serious, two episodes left really looking forward to it.

Great episode!
Mar 22, 2014 10:50 AM

Aug 2010
Wow, these last few eps have been consistently awesome. Really nice atmosphere going on here.

Loved those mini flash backs about each character with Kaori and Goro (is he seriously dead? Can I take what Kate said in the pv as a foreshadowing?) Damn, Yasu has really betrayed them.

Asuta's dad as well. What the hell is this guy? The flash back with Asuta's mom was....intriguing?

And Kate is really ancient or what? Interesting.

The RengexAsuta momenta were nicely done. Poor Renge.

Natasha's tears are the origin of those creatures? I wonder if she'll rebuild Roboko with them?

Well lets see what Asuta will do to get them out of the situation?
Mar 22, 2014 11:04 AM

Nov 2012
Kate's been conquering for quite some time it seems.

Yasu and Asuta's dad are jerks.

So closing to having a romance between Asuta and Renge, don't think it'll happen now.

Hopefully the team can reassemble and achieve world conquest.
Mar 22, 2014 11:18 AM
Oct 2011
Great episode, my one hope now is that Renge won't give up after being rejected, joining Zvevda in order to pursue the dream she mentioned this episode. (That is, living on the run with Asuta forever)
Mar 22, 2014 11:22 AM
Mar 2012
Kate's past was pretty interesting. Seems like no one can oppose the governor other than Zvesda.
Mar 22, 2014 11:42 AM

Sep 2013
Gogo Kate! Renge should go and help them too since they're in a tight spot.

Anyway, this anime has 12 or 13 episodes? It's ending on the 29th yet it shows 13 episodes in MAL.
-

I've always... always been watching you... This whole time... Because you were there... That's why I was able to try hard. So you could have some balance! So you wouldn't treat me like a kid! So you would see me as an actual girl! Even while you were gone... You were right here! You were right here in my heart!
Mar 22, 2014 12:43 PM

Feb 2013
This means Kate is a few hundered years old?
I can't believe that the chief is dead, he's just unconscious, he has to be.
And it seems Asuta rejected Renge-chan. Still rooting for them though.
I also still believe that Yasu will find his path again.
May the light of Zvezda shine throughout the world!

Mar 22, 2014 12:53 PM
Jan 2013
i rly hope Yasu is double agent, so that he could rescue Goro, or plant bombs in enemy base
Mar 22, 2014 1:06 PM

Jul 2013
Renge x Asuta... I'm supporting you guys, make it happen :D.

Wow Asuta's dad is a selfish bastard, by ignoring his family and having some tyranny inside of him.

Koari's backstory was good, at least it explains on why she hated Zvezda where her sister was killed by them.

Damn, seeing Roboko dismantled, makes me hate the government even more.

Let's see how the story progress, it gets intense later on.

Mar 22, 2014 1:08 PM
Apr 2013
The mysteries deepen still.

There's Kate's real age.

There's the unconfirmed relationship between Tsubaki and Gorou DESPITE their shared last name (is that how Kaori treats her uncle?).

There's that odd question Natasha asked Kaori (How old are you?) as well as her tears turning into those thingies.

There's Asuta choosing zvezda over Renge despite the fact that he clearly loves her and pretty much confessed (she noticed) and also Renge's own feelings for him 9"I got rejected" she says...never got the feeling she loved him back. Makes things interesting)

There's Yasu's betrayal and relationship with Kaori.

And the most infuriating and biggest mystery of all: WHO THE FUCK IS ASUTA's SISTER????!!!!

In truth this show makes less and less sense, has quite a few things that just might be plot holes and is just weird.

But somehow it...works...

I don't understand it.

Mar 22, 2014 1:27 PM
Jan 2012
Ah the " I cant stay with u because of my dream" cliche.

I could totally imagine Asuta and Renge being like tat old couple who owned the spa, maybe tat was a foreshadow

also its said that the city was an independent state. Did japan went into another Sengoku era?

Light satirical jab at the end there, crazy man politics and aint being human.

this show just.....works, i guess even though i cant tell wat is the actual story or point of it and the character exploration is minimal for a drama/adventure while there arent that many jokes or satire to make it a comedy.
Mar 22, 2014 2:10 PM

Apr 2012
Damn I think I nearly dislocated a finger trying to do that Zvezda sign! lol

Anyhoo a nice episode where we see some of Kate's background. I can't believe the chief and roboko are gone. Kate would not allow it!
Mar 22, 2014 3:11 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Kate stopped growing the day she decided to conquer the world? O.o

KuriMi saves Asuta and Renge.
That mysterious lady with cigarette.. I think Yasu met her before..

Damn.. Natasha is being blackmailed by Kaori. Poor Roboko..

Yasu seems to be a traitor for real. -.-
Kaori's flashbacks about Goro.. I hope he's not dead yet..

Seems like a key person is supplying for Kate and Itsuka!

Asuta flashbacks about his mom and dad. Quite a sad story..

Kate & Itsuka appear before the governor. Damn you, Yasu.. -.-
Those little creatures form from Natasha's tears! Hopefully, they'll be of use to her in rebuilding Roboko and escaping.

Renge X Asuta moments were nice. :) She probably likes Asuta by now.

Galaktika (Kate's weapon) is destroyed. Poor Kate..
Governor seems to have his own power as well..

Next episode:
VindstotMar 22, 2014 5:05 PM

Mar 22, 2014 3:24 PM

Jul 2012
The final fight begins next episode.

Great episode!!!
Mar 22, 2014 4:05 PM

Nov 2012
Smoke a cigar and light a stuffed animal on fire and apparently you're no longer human.
Mar 22, 2014 4:33 PM

Sep 2013
Great episode. Those moments with Asuta and Renge in the roof were cute, sad that she felt rejected.
I wouldn't have thought this would take a serious, darker tone. Natasha's torture, Roboko's dismantling and Goro in the morgue were surprising.
Mar 22, 2014 5:06 PM
Aug 2013
One of the best episode of this season! I'm still wonder who is Asuta's sister though?It better not be Komadori because Asutas sister has the same hair color and eyes. So interesting so far!
dnascotMar 22, 2014 5:10 PM
Mar 22, 2014 5:40 PM

Aug 2013
Ahh so that's what Kate meant when she said she didn't choose to be a kid. Now I wonder what Natasha meant when she asked Kaori how old she was. It just seemed random.

Haha so that bastard Yasu really betrayed them. So so wrong of me to hold even a sliver of hope that he didn't turn. He has always been a turncoat anyway so even if he does something out of character - meaning something decent - he'll always be a crappy character.

So the Kurus are Natasha's tears?! How?! XD! Looks like it's time for a Zvezda counterattack though, wonder what her glasses do O_o
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 22, 2014 5:52 PM

Feb 2012
I hope Yasu dies. I hate traitors, especially with the attitude he showed this ep. Just disgusting.
Mar 22, 2014 6:16 PM

Aug 2012
Fuuuuuuck man we had this nice runaway Renge route straight out of a Key VN and then he freakin rejects her for his ideals..dammit

Yvese said:
I hope Yasu dies. I hate traitors, especially with the attitude he showed this ep. Just disgusting.

This. Especially seeing how he reacted in the flashback of Kaori stabbing Goro compared to how he acted standing next to his body. That guy's a scumbag.
Mar 22, 2014 6:18 PM
Jul 2018
Asuta's past was not that bad. Too bad, Yasu betrayed his Zvezda members/
Mar 22, 2014 6:46 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Kate has been living for a very long time?! o_o

And Asuta's dad is one evil antagonist. I really hate that guy. And f**k, Yasu you traitor! You're disgusting, man..

This was a very great episode! From the cute moments on the roof between Asuta and Renge to Natasha's torture & Roboko's dismantling up to the Zvezda's remaining members opposing the Governor. Even the Governor seems to have some mysterious powers.. His eyes are glowing. o_o

Renge's been rejected. Aww.. :(

I really can't wait for next episode! Big fan of Kate here, lol. I'm always cheering for you, Venera-sama!!
Mar 22, 2014 7:08 PM

Mar 2012
Governor has a weed related superpower? His eyes were red as fuck, I guess he was high :x
Mar 22, 2014 9:02 PM

Jul 2013
So Kate has been ruler for a very long time..
Those Asuta and Renge moments.
Who is Asuta's sister though..
Sad that she felt rejected though :(
Guess she had feelings for him after all..
Ah who cares, I'm still going for Asuta x Renge :D
This is taking a darker turn...
Mar 22, 2014 9:29 PM

Jul 2011
ollythirteen said:
The mysteries deepen still.

There's Kate's real age.

There's the unconfirmed relationship between Tsubaki and Gorou DESPITE their shared last name (is that how Kaori treats her uncle?).

There's that odd question Natasha asked Kaori (How old are you?) as well as her tears turning into those thingies.

There's Asuta choosing zvezda over Renge despite the fact that he clearly loves her and pretty much confessed (she noticed) and also Renge's own feelings for him 9"I got rejected" she says...never got the feeling she loved him back. Makes things interesting)

There's Yasu's betrayal and relationship with Kaori.

And the most infuriating and biggest mystery of all: WHO THE FUCK IS ASUTA's SISTER????!!!!

In truth this show makes less and less sense, has quite a few things that just might be plot holes and is just weird.

But somehow it...works...

I don't understand it.

They're not really mysteries per-se, and half of that I don't think they're going to explain, for example, things like Kate's real age that would make her actually less interesting if they give us a canon number. Also, I thought it was taken for graned that Goro and Tsubaki were husband and wife? O.o

~~~~
on a side note, it breaks my heart that Yasu betrayed Zvezda, not because I care about that, but simply because now he's getting haters ;-; dammit. biases stopping me from hating their characters >w<
Tumblr: Gigglepud
My one rec for anyone who likes good storytelling: Play Zero Escape/Ai the Somnium Files
Mar 22, 2014 9:44 PM

Feb 2008
Looks like Yasu's betrayal was a trap, I wonder if the Chief is even really dead? Also wondering if Falcon is a sleeper agent for Zvezda, though I think that's far less likely.
Mar 22, 2014 11:47 PM

Jul 2013
So Kate is indeed from the Ancient Udogawa civilization.

Damn that Yasu. This series has been mild when it comes to blood but I hope that guy gets slaughtered or at least decapitated by Pamlya.

I wonder what Asuta's dad has become. A robot? doesn't seem likely.. maybe a cyborg.

Why does Renge feel she's rejected? she can still be with Asuta no matter what path he chooses. It's not like he can just suddenly call her "Renge".
Mar 22, 2014 11:50 PM

Nov 2012
wtf now the governor has superpowers too?

the renge x asuta moments in this episode were cute, i hope they find a way to be together at the end c:
Mar 23, 2014 1:27 AM

Aug 2008
rikuhod said:
i rly hope Yasu is double agent, so that he could rescue Goro, or plant bombs in enemy base

It's the most obvious development ever, but I also want it that way. It keeps getting harder to hold on to that idea though. I think he might not be a DA, but actually might have a change of heart instead...
Mar 23, 2014 1:39 AM

Feb 2013
And so it was shown that a politician is actually the incarnation of tyranny. And how those who don't know what they really want are easy manipulable. Yasu, fucking traitor.
Ganbatte, Kate. It's time to finish the charade of Dva's father, certainly, what way to let her in friendzone, lol.

Mar 23, 2014 3:39 AM

Jan 2011
gonna lose my shit if the governor turns into the senator from MG rising
Mar 23, 2014 3:46 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Down the mask, Yay! * _ *
I'm not saying that it was time to do so, the plot could well continue with the duality seen so far and that has made the intriguing story, the fact is that narrative involves me and not a little! : D
Do not end right now! D:
Plot that puts a touch of seriousness that makes bad history, poor roboko!
Magnificent designs and animations worthy of the above.
I'm dying to see the last episode!
Mar 23, 2014 6:31 AM
Jan 2013
katsu044 said:
gonna lose my shit if the governor turns into the senator from MG rising

haha so i am not the only who thought about it xD
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/106/5/1/senator_armstrong_by_franz888-d61zr8a.jpg
http://www.2d-x.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Senator-Armstrong.png

well he is already kinda like him except muscles. I doubt there is too much good left in him as he was ready to kill his son without a second thought. There was a hint that he might have betrayed his wife(I think Kaori might be Asuta illegitimate sister)

Though he might be cruel, selfish and evil it make him kinda interesting. Believing in power only those that are weak, naive, without their own principles must be crashed.
Mar 23, 2014 9:20 AM

Nov 2013
Got mind blown in the first 30 seconds even tho I expected it ><

The anticipation is killing me man. I seriously cannot wait until next episode.
VanishingKira said:
Smoke a cigar and light a stuffed animal on fire and apparently you're no longer human.

Missed the Fantasy tag?
DGemuMar 23, 2014 9:28 AM
Mar 23, 2014 11:00 AM

Oct 2010
People really don't pay attention, I guess. They revealed a long time ago that Kate was a lot older than she looks. It was around episode 5 or 6 I think. They had flashback where she looked the same as she does now and Natasha I believe it was, looked the same age as Kate. Really peeves me that people missed such and important scene back then...Pay better attention! This "Revelation" was nothing new!

Anyway, next episode looks like the last and I cant wait for Kate to take over the world.

Will MAL fix the episode listing?
KougeruMar 23, 2014 11:03 AM
Mar 23, 2014 5:36 PM

Aug 2012
It still bothers me who is Asuta's sister, but we'll definitely see it next episode now.

Aww.. Renga-chan got friendzoned. Don't worry, there' still an episode left.

Time for the fucking counter-attack people.... and please kill Yasu.
Mar 23, 2014 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Funky beginning.

Lol at Yasu's announcement.

They could of at least given Natasha some clothes :/

Natasha's tears made tiny Kuru-kurus?

Rejected? Was she expecting a confession? I was half expecting him too xd

Well strange episode to say the least.
Mar 23, 2014 9:32 PM

Dec 2010
I really want to learn more about Kate's back story! She's obviously from the Ancient Udo civilization, but how did she become unable to age? However, the way they did the transition was interesting, it took me awhile to figure it out, but it was a cool one!

It was nice seeing more about the back story of Goro as well, its all coming together, even if he might be dead... I know Yasu is a traitor, but my gut feeling is that he's a plant by Kate to bring the enemy down.

The Asuta x Renge moments were really sweet. I expected her to take his mask and kiss it before giving it to him. Them sleeping together was cute, I hope to see that develop over the next few episodes. This series has gotten so much better lately!
Mar 24, 2014 12:15 AM

Mar 2013
lol
is this whole anime a big campaign against smoking?
great episode i love AsutaxKomadori
oh and her cooking couldnt be more great
those guys come exectly on time for asuta (before he taste it :X)
Mar 24, 2014 6:41 AM

Oct 2011
Final Battle and last episode next week T___T
Mar 24, 2014 7:46 AM

Aug 2013
Kougeru said:
People really don't pay attention, I guess. They revealed a long time ago that Kate was a lot older than she looks. It was around episode 5 or 6 I think. They had flashback where she looked the same as she does now and Natasha I believe it was, looked the same age as Kate. Really peeves me that people missed such and important scene back then...Pay better attention! This "Revelation" was nothing new!

Nah people were already speculating about how Kate must be some kind of immortal being after Natasha's episode. I just think nobody expected Kate to be THAT old. The setting's like straight out of THe Lost City of Gold lmao.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 25, 2014 1:55 AM
Jan 2013
ancient cyvilisation with pyramids and the fact that Kurus turned into huge tentacle monster
I hope Kate won't turn into old god from Lovecraft mythology or sth inspired by it xD
that would be rly creepy
Mar 25, 2014 5:43 PM

Apr 2012
Great Episode

Cute moment with Asuta and Renge in School Roof ^^

Time to Conquer Asuta dad's, Go Zvezda may Light of Victory Shinning on you!

Mar 25, 2014 9:28 PM

May 2013
was kinda hoping that roboko would get put back together...doesn't look like she will though

at this point i just want kate to lay the smack down on asuta's dad.
I CELEBRATE myself,
And what I assume you shall assume,
For every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you.
Apr 1, 2014 9:22 AM

Jun 2011
Wow, Natasha's tears could become kurus? Jimon's dad is controlled by something?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 1, 2014 6:47 PM

Jan 2013
Getting serious, pretty good episode.
Apr 5, 2014 12:43 PM

Jan 2013
Also seems like Kate is forever young because all those people in her past gave their life for her.
Why does Natasha have to be naked? xD Also... lol her tears become monsters. What is she?
Go team Zvezda.
ao_no_exoApr 5, 2014 12:55 PM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2014

154 by kitsumasterzero »»
Apr 29, 2:44 PM

Poll: » second Seaon

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 29, 2014

23 by Loli-Knight »»
Mar 28, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2014

69 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2014

75 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Sekai Seifuku: Bouryaku no Zvezda Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2014

65 by Karva1 »»
Jan 16, 7:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.