Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 11, 2014 8:55 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that escalated a bit quickly.

Looks like Kyouko has a plan though. I think Harutora needs to calm down a bit. Life just isn't fair and it's hard to get her back. I also had some doubt that if Natsume was to come back, she wouldn't be 100% Natsume as the way she was before.

Kon's so mature this episode though :3
And I really hope Touji will be able to fight that guy off.
Mar 11, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
I enjoyed this ep a lot. Was awesome.

Kon FTMFW >.<!! The way she convinced Harutora was amazing :D "If u want to do it, do it urself without relying on others" :D
She made both Kurahashi and Yashamaru "Tch" XD (^_^)b

Interesting to know that there are more than one way for the ritual.

And the end with Touji making his flashy appearance :D Even surprised Yashamaru ^^

Also nice to see Amami's fan. U're alive ossan?? :D

I wonder what Kyouko saw though? And why she was trying to prevent them from rushing in?

Pouting Suzuka was really cute <3...I wonder what Tenma is doing?

Doman and Jin make an awesome combo XD Lol'd at how Doman said he's mail buddies with him XD And Miyachi asking for Doman's number hahaha.

Jin vs Kagami now? This should be interesting.

Nice conversation with Mutobe too. It seems Harutora doesn't really have a grudge against Takiko. I wonder how he'll react to seeing her again?

I just can't friggin wait to see
rodacMar 13, 2014 1:35 AM
Mar 11, 2014 1:49 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty good episode, setting up for an all out war.

Seems like Kyouko is learning to read the stars like Miyo, interesting. Douman and Jin text buddies lol. Good Kon, talking Harutora out of joining the enemy's side. Touji's ready to kick some ass, maybe double team with Suzuka. I suspect Jin will lose against Reiji since he's weakened. If not, I can see Suzu joining in to help Jin out.

Stupid Tenma, I seriously hope he's not ran away. Where are you Kakugyouki? Why you no help your master? Can't wait for
next episode!
rodacMar 13, 2014 1:35 AM
Mar 11, 2014 2:10 PM

Aug 2012
I was so looking forward to this ep . It finally came out .Waiting for subs here >.<
Mar 11, 2014 2:38 PM

May 2012
Pretty good episode. Kon really did it for me this episode. Can't wait to see Harutora use some of his real powers. Anyway shit is about to go down.
Mar 11, 2014 2:51 PM

May 2013
Way to go Kon. She really talked him out of it. Touji showing up at the end there. Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 11, 2014 2:55 PM

Aug 2012
Perfect episode. Ironically, things were more clearly stated here than the novel (or I'm just not good enough in jap yet.)
Kon being clear-minded. Hugs for you.

Just can't freaking wait for Harutora to show who is boss.
Mar 11, 2014 3:34 PM

Mar 2010
So in reality the Taizan Fukun Ritual isn't one spell, but a branch magic that deals soul manipulation. And what Suzuka, and Takiko used different spells and methods under that system. This also how Yakou was able reincarnate himself, it's not just a resurrection technique.

And damn at Myyachi.
Mar 11, 2014 3:47 PM

Dec 2010

this episode kicked some ass though. Kon you go girl :3 That explanation knocked some sense into bakatora. Cant wait for the next episodes :3
"If you don't love anyone, it'll make your life easier. But, I don't want to believe it's useless to love anyone" - Hikari Sakishima
Mar 11, 2014 3:59 PM

Oct 2011
So Harutora gonna reincarnate Natsume then????? This is what I am getting from their conversation
Mar 11, 2014 4:18 PM

Jan 2013
Damn. That was a good ep. Can't wait for the next 2!!!!!
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Mar 11, 2014 4:30 PM
Jun 2013
How can this be ending in 2 episodes?
No way they can cover everything in it.
Mar 11, 2014 4:49 PM

Jul 2009
okay. now i can say that was a legit episode. wasnt that fan guy dead? :O
kon speech was so legit.

not sure what's the big deal with Touji entrance. he seems pretty weak compared to the monocle guy.
Mar 11, 2014 4:49 PM
Jul 2018
Kon did a good job. Harutora is going to revive Natsume by himself.
Mar 11, 2014 5:02 PM

Mar 2012
Good episode. You can just tell that the ending to this season will be very epic. Showdowns everywhere, not to mention that Amami Daizan is making a return to join the fray as well. Good job, Kon! Though you're still a little useless in combat...
Mar 11, 2014 5:19 PM

Feb 2011
This episode passed by in an instant -__- , sign that it's getting better and better.

I wonder if he will succeed in reviving Natsume though
Mar 11, 2014 5:25 PM

Feb 2012
Why does Kyouko keep thinking about Tenma?
How did Harutora wipe the message off the window if the spider was on the other side of the glass?

edit: I figured it out. MAGIC happened
kickmesignMar 11, 2014 5:37 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2014 5:41 PM

Aug 2012
So we've got a pretty boss lineup of fights waiting for us next week.

Kon really shined here, until she had to fight of course.
Mar 11, 2014 6:25 PM

Aug 2013
You've done a splendid job Kon :)
Mar 11, 2014 6:29 PM

Sep 2012
great episode
Mar 11, 2014 7:23 PM

Dec 2013
I would love to have Kon as my familiar.
Mar 11, 2014 7:33 PM

Jul 2012
God dammit another week. I'm actually really pumped for what's going to happen next.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Mar 11, 2014 7:33 PM

Nov 2012
KON, why are you so cuteeeeee........
Mar 11, 2014 8:04 PM

Jun 2012
so goooood xD all those epic pro fights.

Mar 11, 2014 8:27 PM

Aug 2012
Doman scaring everyone in the Onmyo Agency with his split in half old body was pretty funny and scarey D: He went from a one of the biggest threats to a powerful allie. It doesn't seem like he'd be bound to stay on anyones side though.

Doman vs Iwao fight is great. We haven''t seen the full extent of Iwao's Acala's Fire Realm Mantra until this episode. Other then knowing he burned downed the Tsuchimikado clans house. Seems like it's going to only get better.

Unfortunately we didn't get to see much of Jin vs Reiji fight. Maybe next week D:

Kon definitely shined with her speech in this episode. Being able to change Bakatora's mind. At least up until she had to fight... She unfortunately just isn't strong enough to be able to keep up with the more stronger enemies.

I have been spoiled unfortunately but I don't mind.

I am pretty sure everyone was suprised to find out that the familiar belonged to Daizen who died a while back. Does that mean he's still alive? I hope so.

Not sure why Shido was suprised when he saw Toji at the end of the episode. He was able to fight both him and Harutora at the same time last episode unless he senses that toji is able to take full control of the demon within himeself which i doubt. It'd be a bit to fast if he could take full control of it now.

Can't wait till next weeks episode!

Mod Edit: Plot spoiler removed. Do not post plot spoilers from future events in the Light Novels even within spoiler tags.
rodacMar 11, 2014 10:09 PM
Mar 11, 2014 8:35 PM

Oct 2008
kickmesign said:
How did Harutora wipe the message off the window if the spider was on the other side of the glass?

I thought Harutora bled his fingers and wrote out the hiragana out. And the spider familiar simply pointed to each letter to form a message?

Mar 11, 2014 9:24 PM

Mar 2014
I can't believe they just stood there and let Kon convince Harutora right out of their plans. Lol
Also I'm getting the feeling that Harutora is gonna get his memories/abilities back when he "believes in himself". They keep showing that quote how the heart of magic is "lies", so maybe Harutora is cursing himself by not believing in his own abilities (and lying to himself that he's not a good mage).
Mar 11, 2014 9:28 PM

Mar 2013
fuck you kon Harutora teaming up with them would have been badass as fk.
Mar 11, 2014 9:34 PM

Sep 2013
kon finally came back!!

Harutora went back to being able to do nothing, and it's kind of sad that shidou only got scared when he saw touji

Mar 11, 2014 9:47 PM

Mar 2010
Vysarine said:
I can't believe they just stood there and let Kon convince Harutora right out of their plans. Lol
Also I'm getting the feeling that Harutora is gonna get his memories/abilities back when he "believes in himself". They keep showing that quote how the heart of magic is "lies", so maybe Harutora is cursing himself by not believing in his own abilities (and lying to himself that he's not a good mage).

If they had done anything to Kon their plan would have went up in smoke too. Genji realized that so he had no choice but to allow her speak (which is why he stopped Shidou from interrupting her) and then let Harutora decide if he would take their side or take a risk doing the ritual on his own.

shippos said:
kon finally came back!!

Harutora went back to being able to do nothing, and it's kind of sad that shidou only got scared when he saw touji

Erm what? Who's done more than him? Nevermind that he saved Onmyo Prep students 2 arcs ago.

And Shidou wasn't scared of Touji, just surprised. Why would he be when defeated him easily last episode?
Iron_MawMar 11, 2014 10:32 PM
Mar 11, 2014 9:53 PM

Oct 2012
Damn, High Priest D was amazing.
Mar 11, 2014 9:56 PM

Dec 2011
Kon saving the day
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 11, 2014 9:57 PM

Dec 2013
shippos said:

Natsume's death took him as a great shock, he lost someone he loved so much, he can't do anything rash they have Natsume's corpse in custody so Harutora knows better not to screw anything up.

lolwut Shidou scared of Touji. Look who was getting pwned in last episode by Yashamaru? It was Touji.

Mar 11, 2014 10:04 PM

Dec 2010
Kon got to be relevant! Life is good! This episode felt really short, so I was surprised when the ending started playing. I'm looking forward to last two episodes, they should be quite awesome!

Though I do wonder what Tenma is up to...
Mar 11, 2014 10:41 PM

Aug 2013
Kon FTW!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Mar 11, 2014 11:14 PM

Oct 2013
I just noticed.. Kyouko is playing a big role in this arc. Her 'eyes' were directed towards Genji's office room and then only Touji could find out Harutora's location. Good job Kyouko.

I think Tenma is busy with his own dealings, he can't just sit there and relax after what he said in the previous episode.

And it really seems like Harutora has completely lost it, good thing Kon is still there to support him.

Nice to see some background regarding Yakou's 'failed ritual' or w.e, it still explains a few things better.

DAT VOICE DAT FAN, WELCOME BACK AMAMI, 2nd best old OP man after D, gotta love how the Adults in this series are so OP and they can show the younger ones how to deal with this kind of business.

Speaking of D, gotta love how he is text buddies with Ohtomo XD and even Miyachi wants to be friends with him. XDXD

Haha, Maririn calls Miyachi 'goatee' on his back. XD

Overall okay episode, I was expecting some great fights but it felt a little rushed to my liking and it focused more on Harutora and Kon's argument with a little background on Soul Manipulation system, and it was just a combo of setup + a little teaser of next episode's fights.

Oh well at least I can say that next episode is full of fights which can be continued till last episode.
NuviMar 11, 2014 11:33 PM
Mar 11, 2014 11:49 PM

Jul 2013
You go Kon!
Awesome job :D
That was good, until she had to fight lol
Harutora to revive Natsume himself.
This episode went by quickly. :( Guess it's going to get a lot better. :D
Mar 12, 2014 12:34 AM

Jun 2013
Holy crap great episode! shits about to go down
Mar 12, 2014 12:52 AM
Feb 2009

Mod Edit: spoiler put under spoiler tag.
ThangLongMar 12, 2014 12:35 PM
Mar 12, 2014 1:08 AM

Oct 2011
Kon wagging her tail after Harutora understood was <3 <3
Mar 12, 2014 1:38 AM

Jan 2013
Sooo, nobody else think that ressurecting the dead is wrong?
He really shouldn't revive her, because then has te obligation to revive others. And people gonna be mad, if someone can revive their loved ones and but won't do it, when he did it for himself. Dead people should stay dead.
Mar 12, 2014 1:49 AM

Apr 2012
great speech by kon but 2 more episodes? :
was expecting more action but not much this episode D:

Frontalbrise said:
He really shouldn't revive her, because then has te obligation to revive others. And people gonna be mad, if someone can revive their loved ones and but won't do it, when he did it for himself. Dead people should stay dead.

he's practically Jesus. He can do whatever he wants :|

Mar 12, 2014 2:23 AM

Jan 2013
Zeally said:
Not even Jesus played necromancer. Sure, he came back himself (only to go to heaven anyway), but he didn't raise the dead. At least as far as I know.
Mar 12, 2014 2:30 AM

Mar 2010
Frontalbrise said:

That has nothing to do with why he wants to revive Natsume. Harutora's doing it out of sense guilt and atonement. He doesn't have any obligations to anyone else but her.
Mar 12, 2014 5:20 AM

Jan 2008
Frontalbrise said:

Nope. If I had the power to bring back someone dear to me, especially if I killed them myself by mistake, I sure as hell would do it. Screw everyone else, it's my life and my powers. Also, no, you couldn't just bring anyone and everyone back to life. You'd have to bind that soul to a powerful shaman that would sustain the existence.
Mar 12, 2014 5:54 AM
Apr 2013
A lot better than the meh episode last week.

Frontalbrise said:
I do think it's wrong to resurrect a dead one. When someone dies, they die. I do not approve of necromancy anyway. Even if I had the power to resurrect someone dear to me, I wouldn't.

And does that fan means the Chief is still alive?
Mar 12, 2014 7:03 AM

Feb 2013
Kon was awesome till she had to fight... lol
Mar 12, 2014 7:23 AM

May 2012
kickmesign said:

Well, what I am thinking is that when Harutora learned that it is a shikigami, he uses his own blood to write letters. And the spider did his job and trace the letters to tell Harutora who the enemy is. Since, we clearly saw Harutora's thumb is wounded/bleeding.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Mar 12, 2014 7:33 AM

Oct 2013
Frontalbrise said:
Zeally said:
Not even Jesus played necromancer. Sure, he came back himself (only to go to heaven anyway), but he didn't raise the dead. At least as far as I know.

Jesus actually raised the dead,once.
Why? Because he was his best friend.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazarus_of_Bethany

Can somebody tell me wtf is happening in a quick synopsis?the anime does a shitty job at explaining shit,why do they want Harutora,who are allies with whom,i just dont get it.
Taimanin_IreliaMar 12, 2014 7:39 AM
Mar 12, 2014 7:39 AM

May 2012

Spoiler -_-

At least, put a spoiler tag on it.
It's not a matter of talent. It's a matter of will
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Tokyo Ravens community still alive? Any news on the new LN volume 17?

Gilgamesh45 - Mar 26, 2022

24 by XrIoUs »»
Mar 24, 4:18 AM

» Rest in peace Maon Kurosaki

Hot_Green_Tea - Mar 3, 2023

2 by smallwitchy »»
Nov 1, 2023 11:29 PM

Poll: » Tokyo Ravens Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

372 by DemonLordKenzaki »»
Sep 16, 2023 11:43 PM

» Tokyo ravens really end?

Patolas - Aug 6, 2017

16 by Alexioos95 »»
Jun 10, 2023 8:12 AM

» How to see the rest of the story?

MrBones2002 - Jun 11, 2021

5 by Biribiri10 »»
Nov 7, 2022 11:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.