Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 26, 2014 8:46 AM
Feb 2013
Oh dear, Nice better find out soon that Art is dead and the one posing him is Moral.

Ok, I'm guessing that Moral's twisted plan includes Art being a minimum holder.
Feb 26, 2014 9:50 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get it... why do they have to keep showing us with crap episodes that accomplishes almost nothing?? it's one thing to create filler, it's another thing to create STUPID filler. This episode has the same taste as that gay robbers from a few episodes back. The case and the story were too god damn stupid (even vanilla) I ended up skipping most of the episodes.

Information broker "traveling on business" my ass! They couldn't pull a more cliche coincidence if they try. Fuck this shit! I'd have dropped this if it wasn't because I wanna see how they deal with Moral, I guess I can hold this until the final episode.
Feb 26, 2014 10:45 AM

May 2008
why are the ending of the ep so interesting!!
Feb 26, 2014 11:07 AM

Nov 2012
meh, beach episode and it wasn't even interesting. animation was pretty shit this episode.

http://i57.tinypic.com/20qhwms.png
mondo oowada is that you??
Feb 26, 2014 1:36 PM

Aug 2009
nawtsu said:
I understand that the mood of this episode upset a lot of people, but the truth is, no one actually /knows/ that Art is dead. I'm not sure how the other characters are supposed to react to something they don't know about?

Moral disguised himself as Art, and talked to Nice on the phone. So while the viewer knows that Art is dead, even Nice assumes Art is still alive- but just acting strange.

Yes. ^
This episode was ok, I felt it was really jumping all over for a minute, then the triathlon. When Honey's mighty said it didn't work in sea water, please repair, I literally started laughing more than I should have lol she was so certain. Well this episode had a couple of funny moments as well.

Feb 26, 2014 2:48 PM

Mar 2012
Lame beach episode...
Feb 26, 2014 2:57 PM

Oct 2013
Rei was pretty cute
Also, Moral is a serious threat right now.
Feb 26, 2014 4:40 PM

Feb 2014
My theories after watching this episode:

- Moral doesn't need to kill someone to be able to impersonate him/her.
- Moral has an assistant? That's pretty surprising... What kinda girl would work with Moral, anyways? I think this girl might have something to do with Hajime (remember ep 3 Hajime said she'd seen the purple monster before?)
- I actually hoped Art wouldn't really die but... maybe his body was gonna be thrown away, or burned, or something by that girl. I don't see why would Moral go for the trouble giving Art a minimum after Art said he doesn't want it. After all, Moral's logic was "providing opportunity", and therefore if one doesn't wanna take that opportunity, it means he is weak - why would Moral give him a Minimum at all? What I think will happen is that Moral planning to be Art forever and show up in front of Nice as his "best friend" after he got his "same-on-Nice's-level" Minimum.
- Or... Art is going to be given the Minimum. After all, the last scene on Moral going to revive all those people on operation tables would make you think like that, right? But Hamatora is pretty unpredictable, so I kinda doubt that.

Still, poor Art... I love his mole, too.
Feb 26, 2014 7:36 PM

Aug 2010
Rei and Honey were hot

Nice really is unbeatable.
Feb 27, 2014 2:38 AM

Jun 2010
I'm disappointed- I found this episode to be pretty lame. That guy really didn't need to hire Hamatora at all and the beach gang triathlon thing was boring to me.

Also, does anyone think Hajime is a bit of a cliche? Actually, she's more like two cliches in one- the character who doesn't speak much and the character who loves food. I don't think that's a winning combination.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2014 4:18 AM

Oct 2009
Dang Rei is hot.
Feb 27, 2014 8:06 AM

May 2010
So many parts were rushed... Overall, an okay episode.
Feb 27, 2014 11:12 AM

Aug 2010
Hmm i thought Art's assistant(?) the old guy was the guy with long hair?? Why did he appear in the same scene and even talk to the fake Art (which is actually the long haired guy)?? o.O
Feb 27, 2014 5:29 PM

Jul 2012
Entertaining episode, but honestly, this show would be much better if they cut the comedy and the filler-like story. I would prefer something like Psycho Pass where it was mostly dark and gloomy most of the time. Like, this episode would be more fitting as an OVA...
Feb 27, 2014 5:47 PM

Jul 2010
REALLY? after that cliffhanger in last episode, we get THIS? bullshit ._. it would be better if this series has only 6 episode but no filler-like episodes.
Feb 27, 2014 11:08 PM

Aug 2013
If i was right, Moral's pistol was gold last episode, right? why it could become black this episode? --"

battle between Murasaki and Nice is pretty good. and this episode provides some fanservice, eh? Rei's body is nice lol

and I just realize something weird, it said that Gasuke (Art's assistant) and Art were already killed by Moral, right? then why at the end of the episode they met each other? .....
*insert philosophical quote here*
Feb 27, 2014 11:09 PM

Aug 2013
If i was right, Moral's pistol was gold last episode, right? why it could become black this episode? --"

battle between Murasaki and Nice is pretty good. and this episode provides some fanservice, eh? Rei's body is nice lol

and I just realize something weird, it said that Gasuke (Art's assistant) and Art were already killed by Moral, right? then why at the end of the episode they met each other? .....
*insert philosophical quote here*
Feb 28, 2014 2:46 AM

Dec 2008
I'm still upset over Art's death. I hope Nice finds the truth out soon.

Sent with Mal Updater
Feb 28, 2014 6:37 AM

Dec 2013
Wow seriously? Beach episode after what happened in the previous episode? That is just wrong on so many levels.
Feb 28, 2014 2:05 PM
Jul 2018
Oh, no... gdi Moral, he's impersonating Art.
Also as some people said, i didn't really like this episode because c'mon, after of what happened last episode, they gave us an episode with such a happy atmosphere?
But yeah, that cliffhanger though.
I do hope that the real thing will happen soon.
Feb 28, 2014 5:36 PM

Feb 2014
.........Art's not coming back, is he?
Mar 1, 2014 12:05 AM
Dec 2011
Compared to this one, the previous two episodes were masterpieces. Somehow the whole episode was dull to me. They can do a beach/spa episode, but they could have made them a lot better in my opinion. Ok, there was that thing about Murasaki always losing to Nice, but that's about it. The rest of the episode was kind of empty.
Mar 2, 2014 2:18 PM

Nov 2013
So Art actually...died? Moral, you asshole.
Mar 5, 2014 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
hublaa said:

Yeah it was gold! I watched the episodes one after the other. Maybe its a... mood gun? haha

Anyway, lol the guy that was sleeping must has been playing FFX before he took that medicine because he was dreaming that he defeated Seymour and Jecht...
Mar 7, 2014 5:11 AM

Jun 2013
LOL awkward hi-5 towards the end.

and ugh Moral and his plans again...................
Mar 9, 2014 12:07 AM

May 2012
WTF did I just watch? And I don't mind that in a positive way.

Was expecting a great episode seeing as episode 7 was the turning point this show needed..... I guess not.
Mar 14, 2014 5:42 AM

Jun 2012
Meh episode overall, only thing interesting was that female and whatever Moral is doing there at the end, which is pretty much the same with every episode. I seriously have no idea what the fuck Moral's trying to do... but I hope it's as interesting as it seems.

Celestrial2 said:
you guys are taking this episode the wrong way. IMO this episode was really meaningful in that it showed how people who are typically losing felt. I thought the the episode was really good
It's not the moral (no pun intended) of the episode that made it hard to enjoy, it's that we had a pure beach episode when things are starting to get serious. Aside from the fact that they had to have not only a hot spring episode, but now a beach episode as well... the characters seemed pretty out of character this time around.

While humorous , Ratio doesn't really seem like the type to just do that stupid laugh(I did get a big laugh out of "you guys didn't have to do that", though). And there was that information broker all of a sudden being a really mischievous loud-mouth announcer for a sports event in Okinawa. It successfully pulled off a funny episode that delved into the problems of being friends with someone who's perfect, but with the rest of the show it felt really off, and unneeded.

Three's reaction "I'm more of a cat!" was kind of funny too, I guess.

gato03 said:
hublaa said:

Yeah it was gold! I watched the episodes one after the other. Maybe its a... mood gun? haha
Wow wtf, that's a pretty random and pointless change... but I didn't even notice until others pointed it out. I can't really see that being an accident though, it would be cool but unlikely if it was actually for a purpose.

gato03 said:
Anyway, lol the guy that was sleeping must has been playing FFX before he took that medicine because he was dreaming that he defeated Seymour and Jecht...
Heh, yep the moment I saw this guy I thought "Seymour much?"... I didn't really think the other one looked like Jecht though, but I guess he kind of resembles him with the facial hair and bandana. The Seymour one was a complete copy though, lol.

Edit: Oh, and it looks like Gasquet actually is somebody seperate from Moral, that makes me happy at least.
HalibelTheEspadaMar 14, 2014 6:42 AM
Mar 16, 2014 12:50 AM

Jul 2013
bitter melon? man that tastes like shit.. in fact that's my most hated food!

that white-haired dude is doing some crazy shit again at the end
Mar 17, 2014 12:05 AM

Feb 2011
How Theo can be emo when he has Rei as a friend is just beyond me lol
Mar 29, 2014 12:21 AM

Jun 2011
Sigh, like everyone else, I was disappointed. I am getting bored of this now.. How many cases have they solved in 8 episodes? 8? It's like they're trying really hard not to get into the "plot".
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 10, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Hey! They changed Moral's gun at the beginning :O
Aw yis, I saw bewbs.......and that's awesome!!
That dream and that announcer ahahaha.
Yeah, what about Art!!
Jul 9, 2014 9:07 AM

Dec 2012
I you don't like the constant mood changes, then stop watching the anime. I doubt it's going to change this far into the show. As a matter of fact, I actually like that it doesn't get too serious or silly for too long.
And I don't think Moral has to kill someone before he can turn into them, so I doubt he ever killed Art's assistant. He just changed into him when the real one wasn't around.
Jul 26, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2010
I really want Art back. I refuse to believe he's really dead. I mean. . . Ugh. The bromance that was between Art and Nice. . . I just can't.
Aug 23, 2014 3:40 AM

Sep 2012
Rei got some nice curves, and Honey too. That oppai :D
Nice fight between Nice and Murasaki.
Gasquet and Moral isn't the same person? Whoa
Oct 17, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
LOL this was a ridiculous episode.
Honey in bikini.. Rei oh my gosh T^T whew that's a bonus hahaha.
Once again we see how epic Nice really is.. xD
Jul 29, 2015 7:38 AM

May 2012
This sure was a funny beach episode! Let's see what case is next though.
Sep 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2015
the bro with the hairdo was really funny, and that fight at the end of nice and murasaki i really liked. reminds me of the relationship of sonic and knuckles once upon a time. i wish it would have lasted longer tho. this anime needs more action than a *snap* and instant pwnage. i thought the inverted (or whatever) colors when the power is shown was distracting and lame, but i've grown used to it.

i understand this episode not continuing after the previous cliffhanger, but they gotta stretch out 12 eps somehow.
TomDaySep 1, 2015 2:22 PM
Apr 5, 2016 5:07 AM

Feb 2012
Guy suddenly coming back to reality because he heard what Murasaki said was overkill. Nice to know a little more backstory to Murasaki, and more of his character, too. At first I thought he was the usual calm and composed eye-glasses character, but it's nice to know he's quite impulsive as well.

I can't stop laughing at the ampalaya use pffft. Birthday getting disqualified for bringing his "pet", and Three getting disqualified for being scary. Animation with Nice and Murasaki's fight were kinda meh, but well, nice to see a non-color shitty thingy fight. Also, so information broker name is Mao, eh? Fun character, yes, yes...

Nice buying a souvenir for Art though... *sniffs*

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 17, 2017 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
Nice VS Ratio, Birthday, Honey, and Three?

RIP NICE. Hahahaha jk.

Truth be told, I want that Ideal and somehow I think it'll definitely help me escape reality. I hate my life. Haha. I'm pathetic. I might dream about marrying Hiroshi Kamiya. Holy shit. Hahahahaha! Help.

Three was mistaken as a dog, and Birthday's pet. Jesus. Hahaha. That had me dying.

I loved the Battle Royale reference during the Triathlon. Hahahhaa.

Already predicted that Nice is gonna win, like c'mon. Hahaha. Pfffft!

So, Art is already dead like for real? Noooooo! This is bullshit. I don't accept this. Bring him back! Nooooooo!

Loved this episode; it was so funny throughout, then Art's death hits me. Fuuuuuck!

P.S. So everyone hated this episode because everyone' still mourning over Art's death? Alright, alright, alright.
P.P.S. I love Art so much and this episode's so hilarious, what's up with the hate? Unbelievable.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 2, 2019 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah that was some boring filler type stuff, especially after I don't know someone....murdered Art and took his place.
Jun 6, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2016
Kannei said:
Tyrel said:
Ugh, that was bad. A beach episode? We already had a spa episode of some sort... Right after that cliffhanger too, ffs.

that's right a beach and a hot spring ep in a just 12 ep series its too much and a total ruined the mood I was expecting that cause of the last ep preview for that but still hoped it would at least have a lil serious stuff
1/5

was such a shitty episode.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

262 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2014

105 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2014

133 by enterlowa »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:47 AM

» Does anyone else think this anime is very shallow?

7EJh77b - Dec 7, 2015

4 by BreakApart »»
Sep 3, 2022 11:44 AM

» Worth Watching?

_txhsin__ - Jun 1, 2022

8 by Kibbi500 »»
Jun 3, 2022 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.